NICOLE [Broken Mate Series #1]

By Alexis_writes01

Left in the world with nothing apart from a little hope to find her mate without knowing what the future has... More

A/N
Cast/Characters
Chapter 1: Cold Bucket of REALITY
Chapter 2: Why?
Chapter 3: REJECTION
Chapter 4: It Hurts
Chapter 5: ROGUE
Chapter 6 : New Beginning
Chapter 7: What the heck, Mates?
Chapter 8 Frienemies
Chapter 9: LUNA I
Chapter 10: LUNA II
Chapter 11: Scarlette
Chapter 13: The Elders
Chapter 14: CAPTURED
Chapter 15 : SEARCHING FOR NICOLE

Chapter 12: DISCOVERIES

14 1 0
By Alexis_writes01

Nicole's Pov

It's Monday now and what Scarlett said is still bothering me but why bother, when what she said came out from the mouth of a witch, it's still bothersome. It's 7:30 am and school starts in half an hour.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, brushed my mouth, and did a little bit of skincare routine, don't blame me, blame lee. After that, I picked up random clothing.

[NICOLE'S outfit]

" Hurry up or you'll be late, I'll be dropping you off at school," Alex said as he got up from the chair beside me walking towards the front door. Great I guess no breakfast for me then, I stood up and followed him not forgetting to take two protein bars and an apple, yep this should do.

"Hey!! I just got here and I'm hungry" Lee yelled rushing down the stairs. She's wearing

"Well hurry up, we don't have all day Ashey"Alex mini yelled from beside me finally opening the front door. I already dread this day, I don't hate studying, It's just the hell hole called school.

'what are you wearing? do you want fly pestering you all around? Go change" Alex asked, I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh out, Oh my I have no idea why he's like this, he's so protective but that doesn't mean he can be an asshole to his sister.

[ Ashley's outfit]

" I don't find anything wrong with my outfit, It's cute and it's the first day of school. besides, I can't change it we're already running late. Right, Nic?" lee said turning to face me, I found it funny until she involved me. I have no idea how to answer so I just left. Let's just hope today is uneventful.

~~~~~~~~~

It's the fourth period and that's P.E, I went into the locker room with Lee, to change, and let's just say our p.e uniform is pretty short for real we ain't going to a strip club. The school we go to was built on nobody's territory just a few minute's walk from the northern border.

After changing into our blue shirt, and blue and striped white shorts, and walking into the gym I could feel the stares on me, and let me tell you, I hate being the center of attraction so being stared at by so many teenagers and most especially humans.

"Okay gather up everyone, I'm your coach, the name's Kaufman" coach Kaufman said letting his eyes roam around.

"We are going to split up into two's, meaning boys and girls in two separate teams, since that's over, Give me six laps around the football field now get going, "He said moving outside to the fields.

I see Lee and some other girl beside me, and we start jogging as it's very easy for us, Slowly we picked up our pace and started running instead, I ran ahead leaving lee behind, blessing my speed, from the corner of my eyes I see a dark-haired boy catching up to me, he smiled at me showing me his pearl white teeth, Ignoring him he moved closer trying to start a convo with me.

Suddenly we heard a scream well more like a cry of pain and someone screaming, "Jennie!!". The girl named Jennie, her fall was not expected, one couldn't tell if her leg or ankle was broken all we know, and obviously is that she can't walk, I moved forward towards her not knowing why.

"Quick someone take her to the infirmary "Coach said, I signaled for lee to come over so we could take Jennie there. From Jennie's scent, one could tell she was a wolf I mean werewolf but not from our park yep you heard me, I've accepted them as my pack members and Ashley and the boys including their mom as my family although is still miss mine though and haven't told them lee's brothers most things and I mean Important stuff about my old life.

Lee stands to the other side of Jennie as we both help her to stand, Our whole journey to the infirmary lee made small talk with Jennie since she's more of the people person among the both of us.

While waiting for nurse carl[a werewolf doctor at school] to finish examining Jennie, the urge to go to Jennie was getting stronger and something within me was urging me to heal her. Like how? how am I supposed to do that, I'm not a healer and she'll probably heal in the next four or seven days as a werewolf.

After nurse Carl left we went inside, seeing Jennie's leg was already immobilized which only means she broke her leg.

"Hey, what did nurse carl say was the problem ?" Lee asked

" Was it this serious?"

"How do you feel now? sorry umm, how's the pain in your leg now?

"Has it subsided? even if it's just a little?" Lee asked not even giving the girl time to answer.

I place my hand on her injured leg making her winch a little, "What are you doing?" Jennie asked. Not answering her I closed my eyes Imagining how her leg was before the injury and suddenly felt a warm feeling transferring from me underneath my palms, I heard gasps but didn't open my eyes until I felt the feeling stop like it was on automatic command.

"How did you..." I could no longer make out anything they said as I felt my legs go jelly and my conscience slipping away into this black space.

~~~~~

I knew I didn't believe what Scarlett said last Friday but now strange things are happening to me, Like how I could heal Jennie, which means I could heal others too and I'm confused about what if I could heal humans as well or... I heard a sound that caused my thoughts to stop for a second.

I hear the rustling sound again from a bush not too far from where I was sitting, Okay that's it. I walk up to where I heard the sound preparing myself for the worst outcome but guess what? it's a freaking bunny, well an injured one to be precise.

"Hey, there little fellow, who hurt you? come on let's fix you up ok," I said to the bunny as if understanding what I just said, the bunny tilted its head. Moving forward to pick up the, it suddenly moved backward, which shocked me. Okay.

"Hey, I really mean no harm okay, I just wanna help you," I said once again to the scared bunny, this time around it didn't move backward or flinch as I picked it up. Ah, I guess it does understand me.

Moving back to where I was earlier, I sat down, I looked at the bunny in my hand thinking hard, and back to what happened at the infirmary today, I decided to ask ava because I have no idea how I did it.

"umm ava?" I called out to her in my head, I haven't spoken to ava since two days ago.

'yes?' she answered, okay that's my cue to ask.

"You know, something weird happened today at school, I mean I healed this girl which is weird right ?, how do I do the same for this bunny?"I asked

'Just close your eyes and imaging it is not injured and place your hand on the injured part'

"Okay"

Doing what I was told, I felt this warm sensation again and after a while, it just stopped, I felt a bit faint. Staggering as I stood up trying to move toward the front door and that's when my dearest friend the darkness welcomed me.

Hidden behind a bush was ashley
*********

The next chapter starts with third person point of view let's see how it goes

Writing this again knowing too well how nobody will read it. *sigh*

Thank you for taking out of your time to read this, even if it's not good.

Thank you, readers, Thank you all so much, and most importantly thank God.

Love y'all

Pls remember to vote, follow, comment, and share, thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
344K 9.4K 37
COMPLETED **First book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** I am Braelynn, the punching bag of my pack. I have been wanting to find my mate to take m...
3.7M 153K 56
Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alone book! Kaden Reid is known as a rogue w...
13K 381 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...