Transformers male cybertronia...

Da JustyTurner

Cybertron is at war between the Autobots and the Decepticons as they have been fighting for each other all th... Altro

Autobots Crew: Galactic of free worlds
Decepticons crew (Bludgeon): Bloods of victory
Human comanion's
S1E0: Prologue
S1E1: I'm a Autobot
S1E2: Getting to know you allies and enemies
S1E3: My first catch!
S1E4: Wrong time, wrong place
S1E5: The wolfs from the stars
S1E7: Secrets below the sand (Arc 2)
S1E8: Secrets below the sand (Arc 3 final)
S1E9: A strike at the Decepticons base
S1E10: The arrival
S1E11: The Decepticon cost
S1E12: A tour around the Ark
S1E13: A rampaging Charizard problem
S1E14: A recon mission
S1E15: Construct and destroy
S1E16: Mewtwo Strikes (Arc 1)
S1E17: Mewtwo strikes (Arc 2)
S1E18: Mewtwo strikes (Arc 3)
S1E19: Mewtwo strikes (Arc 4 final)
S1E20: Roll to the rescue
S1E21: Night of the monsterbots (Halloween special)
S1E22: Finding out the spy
S1E23: Rise of the Dinobots
S1E24: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 1)
S1E25: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 2)
S1E26: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 3)
S1E27: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 4)
S1E28: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 5)
S1E29: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 6 final) (Season 1 Final)
The Wreckers (Spotlight)
S2E1: Our lives as protectors
S2E2: New visitors
S2E3: Here comes the Wreckers
Team Hot Rod (Spotlight)
Blaster (Spotlight)
S2E4: The orange islands
S2E5: Gym's secrets
S2E6: Battle out at sea
S2E7: Rogue pokemon (Arc 1)
S2E8: Rogue pokemon (arc 2)
S2E9: Rogue pokemon (Arc 3)
S2E10: Rogue pokemon (Arc 4 final)
S2E11: From scientist to soldier
S2E12: The legend of the crystal Onix
S2E13: Starscream attacks
S2E14: A new threat
S2E15: Prowl's police days
S2E16: The Infestation of the Grapefruit (Arc 1)
S2E17: The Infestation of the Grapefruit (Arc 2)
S2E18: The infestation of the Grapefruit (Arc 3 final)
S2E19: Team Rocket did something!?
S2E20: It always be war but never peace
S2E21: Anti Cybertronian city (Arc 1)

S1E6: Secrets below the sand (Arc 1)

878 23 2
Da JustyTurner

(Location: Sandy-Land Village)

The wind blow the sands of the landscape of the desert as we can see the Village of Sandy-Land as we see the Village people enjoying their time along with many pokemon enjoying as well along with them. Near the Village we see the crops that the Village have been working on throughout their lives.

However not all would be peaceful as we see a gaint robot making it's way towards the crops as we see a man on the watch tower as he sees the incoming gaint robot and rang the bell while calling out.

Male Villager: A robot is about to attack our crops! Get ready to battle!

The Village people hears this and gather as much things they can to use as weapons but all they have are farm tools but they were ready to defend their crops from the robot so they charge ready for battle.

???: Wait it's too dangerous!

Then a young girl named Kate appear into veiw but was too late to stop the Village people as her and her poliwag just watch them charge into battle as Kate lowers her head and thinks to herself.

Kate: (thought) If only someone that can help us. We need someone that will come and help us.

Poliwag wishes as well but then look up including Kate as they see a something huge fallen down from the sky as she watched as the large object made a large crash landing in front of all of Village people as we cut to the large object and sees it was a gaint Autobot ship.

Steam was coming out of the ship and as soon the steam fates away the door opens and the first Autobot climb out of the ship and looks around and then calls out with a cheerful tone.

Smokescreen: (smile) See! I told you we landed safe and sound. No need to worry about anything.

Then another Autobot came out of the ship as he shake his head while he tells Smokescreen.

Powerglide: Yeah. Nice work Smokescreen. You've managed to land a ship into a unknown planet with the ship damaged from the crash.

Smokescreen: (smile) Still we survived! That counts for something right?

Powerglide just sigh as three more Autobots came out of the ship as their leader named Chromedome ask Brainstorm.

Chromedome: Brainstorm. What's the situation on the ship?

Brainstorm: Well ships engines are critical damaged. Energon fuel is extremely low and ships computers systems, navigation controls and weapons ain't working.

Hardhead: So basically we're stuck on this planet right?

Brainstorm: In short.....yes.

Chromedome: This is just great. First we got hit by incoming shooting stars and now we crash landed in a unknown planet.

Smokescreen: (smile) At least we're alive.

Chromedome: Say? Where's Warpath? Did he make it?

Suddenly Warpath burst out of the ship while accidentally pushing Brainstorm and Hardhead as he let out a yell.

Warpath: I LIVED! KABOOM! (Chest fired)

Chromedome: (sigh) Well, it can't get any worse.

Powerglide: Um you might have jinxed that. Look.

They all turn to see a large group of Villager rushing towards them with farming tools but immediately stopped when they see them.

Warpath: Looks like they wanna fight! Very well then, I'll give them a fight! Bo-

Brainstorm: (Blocks Warpath) I believe we can settle this in a peaceful way. Allow me.

He step forward towards them and kneel down as he wave to them while he tells them.

Brainstorm: Hello there beings from another planet. Our apologies for crash landed in your territory, we just crash landed here and we hoped we didn't disturb you all by any chance?

Kate and Poliwag move through the crowd and sees them which surprised as she ask them.

Kate: (surprised) Are you all here to help us?

Brainstorm: Um my apologies?

Kate: (smile) You all were sent down to help us aren't you? Your heroes of justice!

The Autobots were a bit confused as they look at each other and the  Brainstorm tells Kate.

Brainstorm: Um we may not know what your talking about but if there is any help you need then we can-

Kate: (Notice Autobot logo) Your logos. Are you all a team of super heroes?

Brainstorm: Well actually we're the Autobots. We're from the planet called Cybertron.

Kate: (smile) Then you are heroes! (Turns to the village people) Everyone these robots are here to help us to protect our Village!

The village people were a bit unsure about this at first while Brainstorm and the other Autobots form up and ask each other.

Chromedome: What in the name of the all sparks is she talking about?

Brainstorm: I believe they must have think of us as heroes?

Smokescreen: (smile) Heroes huh? I like it.

Powerglide: But why would they need a hero for? There's nothing here that's threatening them?

Hardhead: (Turns around) Maybe that thing.

They turn and notice the gaint robot approaching them as Warpath step up and said.

Warpath: I know how to deal with this one! KABOOM!

He fired his chest cannon which hits the bot and then blow up. The village people were shocked by this as Warpath turn back around and said.

Warpath: All done!

Chromedome: Warpath we don't know if that was the enemy or not! All we know this could be their robot and we just blow it u-

Village people: (smile) Thank you for saving us!

Chromedome was shocked that the robot was their enemy as Warpath pets him onto the shoulder and tells him.

Warpath: Guess that was lucky huh?

Chromedome: Yeah. Whatever you say.

(Short while later)

We see the Village people celebrating along side Chromedome and the rest as they throw a party for their victory over the robot that was attacking their crops. Chromedome and the rest were surprised by thier kindness and gratitude as even some Pokemons bounded with some of the Autobots before Kate and her Poliwag walk up to them.

Kate: (smile) I'm very glad you all came. My name is Kate and this is my pokemon Poliwag.

Poliwag: (smile) Poliwag.

Chromedome: Nice to meet you. The names Chromedome, the leader of the group.

Brainstorm: And I'm Brainstorm, intelligents bot and exited to learn new things about unknown planets.

Hardhead: I'm Hardhead. Skilled weapons expert and demolition.

Powerglide: I'm Powerglide. Scout for the group, it's very nice to meet you.

Smokescreen: (smile) Names Smokescreen. A cool Autobot who knows how to make a show.

Warpath: That leaves me, Warpath! Anything that needs destroyed, I blow it up! Boom!

Kate: (smile) Such amazing names.

Chromedome: So tell us about that robot. Where did it come from?

Kate: Well you see a while back there was a evil scientist living on top of that hill. He makes robots that destroyed our crops and make large holes around our village. We try to defend our village but we don't stand a chance. We could use your help to stop this before it's too late.

Chromedome: I see. Any idea who this scientist might be?

Kate: No one knows but he must be very evil if he sent out many of his evil robots to attack us.

Chromedome: I see.

Brainstorm: Well those robots ain't Decepticon so we don't have to worry about that.

Smokescreen: (smile) Besides it's just one human scientist and his weaker robots right? How bad can it be?

Chromedome: Well I guess it wont be hard to head up there and check it out.

Kate: (smile) Really? Thank you very much! If there is anything you need just say it.

Chromedome: Oh that's alright we don't need-

Smokescreen: Say what's this one?

We see Stoke looking at what seems like a nice looking car as Kate walks over and said.

Kate: (smile) This is how we travel to one place to another.

Smokescreen: (smirk) Looks nice. You mind I take a quick scan.

She nodes and Smokescreen scans the vehicle and once that he transforms into the same car but with soke paint job of his own as he ride around and then transform into his bot form.

Smokescreen: (smile) Now this is my style alright!

Kate: (surprised) I never know you can do that.

Brainstorm: All Cybertronians have an ability to scan alternative vehicle forms when ever we like.

Hardhead: Speaking of which is there any more vehicles that we can scan?

Kate: (smile) Indeed! Actually follow me!

They follow Kate and soon they arrived at a large abandoned vehicle site as they walk around in search for a new vehicle form whike Kate explains.

Kate: (smile) Most of these vehicle were left abandoned by many people so we put them all here. You be surprised what type of vehicles that we put in here.

Warpath finds an abandoned tank which he really likes as he calls out.

Warpath: Now this is my style alright! A style to go into war!

He scan his vehicle while we see Brainstorm a crashed fighting jet which he looks at and says.

Brainstorm: Hhhhmmm Well taking flight would be nice and useful for my research.

He scans it and powerglide as well as we see him scanning a very old fight jet while Hardhead finds a off road military vehicle with a cannon aside.

Hardhead: (smirk) I like the cannon beside it. I'll take it.

He scans it while we see Chromedome searching for his but no such luck. That is until he hears Poliwag as he turnnto see Poliwag showing him something which he followed and soon Poliwag showed him a car that he likes.

Chromedome: Thanks for help Poliwag.

Poliwag: (smile) Poliwag.

Them Chromedome scans the vehicle and now all of them were ready to head to the scientist base and stop him for good.

(Next day)

We see Chromedome and the rest in their earth like vehicle forms as they drive up the hill and soon arrived at the large castle like base which the scientist lived. They transform into bot forms apart of Brainstorm and Powerglide as Chromedome tells the two through hid coms.

Chromedome: Powerglide, Brainstorm stay up in the sky and stay alart for anything.

Brainstorm: (coms) Understood.

Powerglide: (coms) Copy that!

After that the large gate open which they all turn and a gaint robot step outside as they deploy their blasters and aimed at the robot as it approaches them.

Warpath: I'm ready to blow it up sky high.

Chromedome: Just wait and see what it dose.

Hardhead: I have a badfedling about this.

Smokescreen: (smirk) You always have bad feelings.

Then the robots chest open which they were ready for anything. Suddenly small like robots came out of the robots chest while holding flowers as they form around them and hand them flowers to them.

Small robots: Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Chromedome:.......Um what?

Smokescreen: I'm I suppose to feel threatened or be happy?

Hardhead: What the scrap is going on here?

Warpath picks up one of thr robots and looks at them before he turns to the rest and said.

Warpath: Is this suppose to be a trap or something?

They fail to noticed the robots eyes flickering and soon it turned red. Suddenly the large robot strike a punch at Chromedome, sending him flying while the little robot exploded all of sudden which cost them to stumble back.

They only see smoke so they fail to block the gaint robots attacks as they land hard onto the ground. The huge robot was about to strike at them when suddenly Powerglide and Brainstorm open fired while they came down as the robot stumbled back.

Smokescreen: Yep! It's a trap alright!

Chromedome: Take down that robot and storm into the castle!

Warpath: You got it!

Warpath charge towards the robot and tackle it into the castle as Chromedome and the rest follow as Warpath set the gaint robot down and then landing some punches the blows at the robot as he laugh while he said.

Warpath: You have no much against the might of Warpath! Hahahahahahahah!!!!

???: Wait please stop! I beg of you!

Suddenly the lights turned on to reveal more robots around them and then a human scientist rushed over while he calls out.

????: Please don't hurt my robot! Please!

Warpath: Yeah right! Your just gonna try to sent your robot to attack us again.

???: Please I have no idea what happened just please forgive me!

Warpath: Oh yeah! I'll finish once I'm down trashing this-

Chromedome: Hold on Warpath! (Turns to scientist) Tell us who you are and what on Cybertrons name is going on here?

Brown: The names Dr Brown and I've moved here a while back. You see.....I'm a very shy man who doesn't have any friends. So I made robots to help the village with their crops but for some reason they got out of control and start attacking the village people when ever they get close and start digging up holes.

Chromedome: So you didn't sent your robots to attack the village?

Brown: Of course not! I only want to make friends that's all!

Chromedome: Then why did they attack us our of nowhere?

Brown: Like I said, they must have a malfunction.

Chromedome: Maybe but I believe there's something else. (Contacts Brainstorm) Brainstorm come in here.

Soon Brainstorm enters the castle and was amazed by the amazing robots around them while he walks up Chromedome.

Brainstorm: (surprised) Whoa such amazing robot types! I know I'm speaking to an enemy but these are such great machinery.

Chromedome: Brainstorm can you get into this robots programming and see what is wrong with it.

Brainstorm: Sure thing.

Brainstorm bends down to the Robot once Warpath moves out of the way and plugged into its programming and gose through the programming.

Brainstorm: It seems the robots function is to dig up an ancient artifact along the village and attack any humans that happens to get close to it.

Brown: (shocked) What?! I didn't programmed it to do that!

Chromedome: If that's the case. Then that means someone hacked your robots and reprogram them.

Brown: (shocked) What?! Who would do such a awful thing!

???: Perhap I can answer that.

They all turn and driving up out of the darkness was a black off road jeep which suddenly transform to reveal to be Soundblaster as Chromedome and the other Autobots aim their weapons at him.

Chromedome: Soundblaster!

Soundblaster: And here I thought having another group of Autobots wasn't bad enough.

Smokescreen: Wait we're not the only Autobots here?

Hardhead: Still what is your plan Soundblaster and what's underneath the village?

Soundblaster: Something that can assure the Decepticons a great victory. Once we find it the Autobots will be defeated once and for all.

Then he pushed a button which all the robots eyes start to blinker red follow by a beeping sound as Soundblaster opens a ground bridge behind him and enters through. Once shut Chromedome realise what he did and grabs Dr Brown and called out.

Chromedome: Autobots run!

They all run towards the exit and once out all the robots blow up, making a huge explosion as they turn to see the castle was in flames as Dr Brown's home is gone.

(Later)

We see the Village people welcomed Dr Brown to their village after he told them what his robots were really made for and they accepted his apology and welcome him in. While we see Chromedome and the other Autobots staring out at the sunset as Kate and Poliwag walk up to them as Kate tell them.

Kate: (smile) It looks like our village is saved thanks to you all.

Chromedome: Your very much welcome but....I believe this is only the beginning. If the Decepticons are here and sees there is something below your village that can assure a victory to the Decepticons. Then you village will not be as peaceful as it once before.

Kate: How many of these Decepticons are we talking about?

Brainstorm: It's unknown how many Decepticons they might be. But they will not stop until they will dig up something below your village and succeed of taking over this planet.

Kate: But you all will protect us right?

Smokescreen: (smile) Of course we will! We're the Autobots, we protect those that cannot defend themselves!

Warpath: Yeah and I can't wait for a really battle with those cons! KABOOM!

Powerglide: Yeah but Soundblaster mentioned that we're not the only Autobots here. Dose this mean there is more Autobots here?

Hardhead: Who knows Powerglide but I hope so. We need all the help we can get.

Brainstorm: Let us hope they will locate us before the Decepticons would.

Chromedome: I'm they will guys. Even if we're out numbered, we won't rest until the Decepticons leave this village and these humans alone. We'll fight because Freedom is the right for all sentient beings.

They all agree including Kate and Poliwag as Chromedome nodes back and turns to the veiw and thinks to himself.

Chromedome: (thought) If there is more Autobots out there. Please come....we need all the help we can get.

(Five earth days later)

Driving through the empty landscapes of the desert we see Y/n, Madison, Zero and Turbospike driving through the sand with Joshua flying over them while Alex, Ben, Verity and Sorrel are inside of Y/n sweating and feeling thirsty as there was slince during the drive until Turbospike break the silence by saying.

Turbospike: Guess you human weren't kidding about the desert. It is extremely hot here.

To be continued..............................................

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

30.2K 858 37
Y/n L/n is your average and normal teenage boy attending school, hanging out with his friends and live out his normal life with his family. One day h...
12.6K 428 20
A Transformers: Age of Extinction Fanfic Forever cursed to be tormented by the tragic loss of her best friend, Song Westorp must take part in a darin...
62.2K 939 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...
113K 2.9K 74
In the heart of the ongoing battle between Autobots and Decepticons, the bond between human partners and their Cybertronian allies is a crucial aspec...