𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

By -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... More

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs

1.2K 57 204
By -curlyfriess

tw - blood, jail

Are you okay?

Just a nosebleed. Probably 'cause of the cold.

"JANE HOPPER.." THE WOMEN mumbled as she typed stuff up on her key board. "Okay, yes, I see her now. It looks like she's still being processed." She told the four who leaned on the counter in front of her.

"Okay. So, uh, what does that mean exactly?" Jonathan asked, confused. "That means they're putting her in the system. After, she'll be transferred to juvenile hall." She informed. Oliver's face dropped. "What?"

"Jail? You're going to put her in jail?" Mike asked. "A detention hall for juveniles." She said, trying to make it sound less fucked up. "That's fucking jail." Oliver said, not being able to hold back his words. The women looked at the boy wide eyed as Will calmed him down. "Hey, look, is there any chance we can just see her?" Jonathan asked desperately. "Are you a parent or a guardian?" The lady asked. "No, but—"

Will put a hand out, cutting Jonathan off. "Well, we're her brothers, and we're family." He told the lady. "That's not enough. You have to be a parent or legal guardian." She shook her head.

Mike slammed his hands onto the counter. "You have to be kidding. That is ridiculous." He yelled. "That's the law. You're not gonna change it complaining to me. You want to see Jane? Find your mother." She pointed a finger at the four. "Thank you." Jonathan said sarcastically.

With that the boys exited the jail, annoyed and frustrated faces. "It's bullshit. Such bullshit. I mean, she wasn't even trying to help." Jonathan said. "Then what do we do?" Will asked. "I don't know. I guess we have to wait for Mom to land in Alaska." The eldest Byers shrugged. "Is Jane just gonna be sitting in jail?" Oliver asked, flailing his arms around. "Yeah, I don't know- woah!" Mike pushed through the three abruptly. "Hey, Mike!" Will called after the Wheeler boy.

"Hey, stop the car!" Mike yelled as a police van drove past him. "What the hell are you doing?" Oliver yelled as Mike ran into the street, barley missing being ran over by the car.

•••

SAVANNAH, ROBIN, AND NANCY walked up the steps towards the library. "Help me get this straight." Robin said to the brunette. "Like you can get anything straight." Savannah whispered, Robin heard her and elbowed her in the gut.

"Fuck you." Savannah whispered before Robin continued. "Okay, Eddie's uncle, Jasper's father, Wayne, thinks that Victor Creel escaped from Pennhurst Asylum and that he's the one running around Hawkins committing all these murders?" Robin asked. Nancy looked over at the girl. "Pretty much." She answered.

"But Victor committed the eyeball murders, like, way back in the fifties." Nancy nodded. "Well, fifty-nine." She corrected, opening the door to the library. "So, does that mean these murders predate Eleven in the Upside Down by about thirty years? Give or take." Savannah asked, walking in behind Robin and Nancy. "Yeah." Nancy said, casting a quick glance behind her before stopping ay the front desk.

Robin and Savannah quickly followed behind, standing next to her. "Which makes spooky Victor Creel like seventy years old." Robin said. "Yep." Nancy slammed her hand onto the bell. "Nance, these one word answers make me feel like you are tired of us." Savannah spoke her mind. Nancy looked over at the young-adult, giving a sarcastic smile. The two had never ever talked a lot. Or even at all really.

When Nancy found out Savannah raised two kids on her own she was shocked to say the least. She had seen the girl around school and she was not expecting that at all. "No. No you're both.. you're both fine." It didn't take a genius to tell Nancy was lying.

Robin leaned on the counter. "So, he's a grandpa murder who can turn invisible and lift people into the air." She theorized. "It doesn't make sense. I know. That's why I said it was a shot in the dark." She told the short-haired brunette in an annoyed tone before ringing the bell again.

"I think Robin thought "shot in the dark," meant you were just being a smart alec and knew something we didn't." Savannah put in her input as she lazily let her eyes travel around the library. "Yeah, exactly. But this is, like, really, truly a shot in the dark." Robin said, amazed. "Like, we are snipers with blindfolds on who've been spun around fifty times."

Nancy slammed her finger onto the bell repeatedly making a loud dinging sound. Savannah covered her ears as they rung with the bell. "Coming!" A muffled voice said as Nancy stopped. The Wheeler girl looked over to Savannah who's ears where covered, a confused look forming on her face. Savannah looked at Nancy as she slowly pulled her hands away from her ears. The front desk lady walked in front of them making both brunettes look away from each other.

"Hi. Sorry, we're in a bit of a rush." Nancy apologized. "Could we get the keys to the basement archives?" Nancy asked politely. "Of course. Give me one sec." The lady smiled before walking away once again.

It went quiet for a couple seconds before Robin spun to face Nancy. "Did ether of us come off mean or condescending or something?" She asked the eldest Wheeler sibling. Nancy paused before replying with "No." Robin just nodded. "Right. Sorry. It's just, you seem annoyed. You don't know us very well. I don't really have a filter or a strong grasp of social cues. Savy is slightly better than me at that kinda stuff... when she wants to be." Savannah chuckled.

Nancy nodded. "Okay." She said quietly. "If I say something that upsets you, just know that I know it's a flaw. Believe me, my mother reminds me daily." Savannah frowned while Nancy just turned away from Robin. "All right, ladies. Here you go. Have fun." The women smiled, handing the keys over. Nancy took them with a fake smile. "Yep. We'll try." With that the brunette made her way towards the basement.

Robin looked at the librarian who clenched her jaw. The short-haired girl raised her hands up and shrugged making Savannah laugh again before the two followed after Nancy.

Savannah paused for a moment, getting dizzy. She felt a cold liquid drip down her face as she stopped, Robin leaving her behind.

She touched her finger to her face before pulling it away to reveal blood. "Shit." She muttered, quickly taking the end of her t-shirt and wiping the red substance away. "Savy? You okay?" Robin said, back tracking once she had realized Savannah wasn't following.

"Mhm." Savannah replied, placing a hand on her head, walking towards Robin. "Headache."

•••

STEVE STOPPED IN FRONT of Ms. Kelley's house. Max opened the door and got out, waiting besides said door.

"Can you come with me?" Max asked Viola while picking at her fingers. Viola quickly scooted out of the car without hesitation. "Yeah, of course." She said, getting out.

The two made their way towards Ms. Kelley's front door anxiously. Max clenched onto Viola's hand as she rang the doorbell. Not even a minute later the door opened to reveal the raven-haired councilor. "Max, Viola. Hi." The lady said confused. "Hi. We're so sorry to bother you over break, but.. do you have a minute to talk?" The red-head asked. "Um, yeah, of course. Of course." She stepped aside letting the couple into the house.

Viola glanced back at the car where Steve and Dustin sat before walking fully in. Ms. Kelley led them to an area where they could sit, facing each other.

The brunette teen began to tap her thigh, lining up the taps with the ominous ticking clock on the wall that made her even more weirdly queasy. "It's just, with everything that's happening, with all the murders, it's.. it's making everything worse again." Max explained. "You've experienced trauma, Max, and when you keep your feelings, your pain, bottled up the way you do, it doesn't take much to trigger them again." She told the girl. "So now, when it rains, it storms."

Max just nodded in response. "Yeah, I know. But I don't keep it all bottled up all the time. Me and Viola talk about our feelings." She informed. Viola's head shot up at her name. Ms. Kelley glanced at said girl before taking a deep breath in, leaning forwards into her knees. "That's good, but do you think you're ready to talk to me about that night. About your feelings."

Viola's nervous look turned into a scowl as she felt Max's grip on her hand tighten. Ms. Kelley took notice of the red-heads actions too. "I live next door to where it happened." Max suddenly spoke up. Changing the subject with ease."I'm sorry?" Ms. Kelley asked confused. "To where Chrissy was murdered." Max clarified. "The cops asked me a bunch of questions. Did they talk to you?"

Ms. Kelley sat straight in her seat. "I mean, I know you were seeing Chrissy." The councilor shook her head. "Max, you know I can't talk about Chrissy or any other student." She told the teen. "Yeah, but, I mean, what if there was a serial killer on the loose in my neighborhood? Did Chrissy mention anything? Anything about who might have done this?" She asked hopeful.

Ms. Kelley shook her head. "Max, I'm sorry, I really can't discuss this. You wouldn't want me talking to any other students about you, right?" She asked. Max thought about it for a second. "If I were dead and it would help catch the killer, then yeah, I most definitely would." Viola just nodded in agreement. "Well, let's leave that up ti the police, shall we?" The raven-haired lady suggested.

Viola nodded, finally talking. "You know what? You're right." She decided. Ms. Kelley nodded. "They totally have this under control. The police.. that is." The Lockeheart girl added.

It went quiet for a moment. "Can I use the bathroom?" Max suddenly asked. "Sure." Ms. Kelley answered with a kind smile. "Up the stairs, to the left." Max removed herself from the seat, pulling Viola with her. "Thanks." Max muttered as they began to walk away.

"Viola." Ms. Kelley said, making them both stop. "Your last name is Lockeheart, correct?" She asked. Viola felt her stomach turn. "Yes. Why?" She asked, sending a nervous glance towards Max. "No reason. It's a pretty name." She complimented. "Thank you." Viola said before continuing her way down the hall with Max.

Ms. Kelley's eyes averted to the small desk besides her, moving papers out of the way to reveal two missing child documents.

Oliver and Viola Lockeheart

The teen girls walked into the kitchen, preparing to turn to the left but Max stopped seeing a bowl of keys on the counter. She glanced over at Viola before looking back at Ms. Kelley who was picking up a phone.

Viola nodded to Max before walking forwards with her. The red-head reached into the glass bowl and grabbed a key that read "office". Max placed the key in her pocket, turning to glance at Ms. Kelley one last time before leaving the house.

The girls jogged towards the car in a fast manor, Viola opening the car door for Max, getting in after her. "What'd she say?" Dustin asked. "Nothing, just drive." Max replied as herself and Viola sat in their seats. "What-" "Steve, drive!" Viola interrupted the boy. Steve obliged and stepped on the gas making his tires screech as they zoomed away from the house.

•••

THE MICROFILM MACHINE CLICKED as it turned to a different page of the news paper. Robin muttered the words under her breath as she skimmed through the paper, nothing.

Savannah leaned her chin on her fist as she switched through the paper, looking for something. Anything about Victor Creel. "Ether of you find anything.... juicy?" Robin suddenly spoke up. "Nothing new." Nancy replied. Savannah hummed in agreement.

"Yep, same here." Robin replied to the girls.

It was dark now and the three had been searching for evidence about Victor for what seemed like hours. Savannah was tired and worried as she kept getting these ruthless headaches. She needed Tylenol or something.

"Victor seemed like a normal guy. Dead family, missing eyes, took a plea deal, sent to Pennhurst. Blah, blah, blah." Robin listed off. "Oh, sounds like a normal guy for sure." Savannah commented as she went to the next page. "Shut up." Robin bit back before leaning over to look around the microfilm machine. "What are we looking for exactly?" She asked Nancy. "Oh, yeah, I've been wondering that too." Savannah finally spoke up.

There was no response to ether of them. "Nance?" Robin called the girls name. Still no answer. Savannah heard Robin knock against the wood of the machine, trying to get Nancy's attention. The Wheeler huffed, annoyed, before leaning to peak around the wooden box. "Any mention of dark wizards or alternate dimensions?" The young-adult questioned. "Things in vein?"

"Oh, I had one say something about some alternate dimension shit but I'm pretty sure it was about a movie." Savannah informed. Nancy pinched the bridge of her nose. "I don't know. Okay? It's starting to seem like this was just a big waste of time." Nancy stood up from her stool making Savannah stand and walk around the machine to face the brunette. "And you're both obviously bored. So, why don't you just call Steve? I'm sure he'll come pick you guys up. And I mean, I'm not really in danger here, so.." Nancy then turned away from them, making her way back towards the basement.

Savannah narrowed her eyes before following after. Robin followed her. "You know that Steve and I are not a thing nor are Steve and Robin." She informed the girl as Robin ran down the stairs besides her. "What?" Nancy asked turning to them. Savannah sighed, going to talk again but Robin stopped her. "I think she means.. We figure you and Jonathan are still going strong 'cause you guys are going to collage together." Robin walked around the shelves to stand besides Nancy, Savannah following her. "And you're like one of those unstoppable power couples, but I.. she just wanted to make sure you knew that Steve and her and I are just friends. Like, platonic with a capital P." Nancy just gave a thin-lipped smile.

Robin sighed, walking away and down the isle. Robin then turned back to the brunette once more. "Just in case that was adding any tension between all of us." Nancy looked over at her. "It wasn't." She said annoyed.

It went quiet for a couple seconds. "You don't have to be rude, y'know." Savannah muttered just loud enough for Nancy to hear. "I know you're not used to our personalities or whatever the hell it is, but you don't gotta be this sarcastic priss." She told the girl before leaving her side and moving to a different drawer. Nancy looked up at her, shocked at her words.

"Holy shit. The Weekly Watcher. I can't believe they have this." Robin spoke up. "Don't they write about, like, Bigfoot and UFOs?" Nancy asked. "First of all, UFOs are absolutely real. Bigfoot I'm still on the fence about." Savannah pointed a finger at her. "Only exceptional answer." Robin chuckled and nodded. "Okay, but, may I remind you we are looking for information on dark wizards? If someone's gonna write about that it's gonna be these weirdos." The Buckley girl told them. Nancy thought about it for a second before raising her eyebrows, considering the option.

Savannah sat between the two, flicking through The Weekly Watcher. "Ah. "Elvis cloned by aliens."" Nancy said, reading the large black header. Robin looked over to her. "You never know." Robin said. Nancy made eye contact with the Buckley girl, narrowing her eyes in a playful way before walking away from Savannah's side, loosing hope.

Savannah skimmed through more, stopping when Robin grabbed her shoulder. ""Victor Creel claims vengeful demon killed family. The murder that shocked a small community."" Robin read out in a hoarse and deep voice. "Ha, ha. That's very funny." Nancy played along. "She's not kidding. Get over here." Savannah said. Nancy turned around and walked back over, leaning onto the wooden box-like machine once again. ""According to several insiders, Victor believed his house was haunted by an ancient demon. Victor allegedly hired a priest to exorcise the demon from his home."" Savannah read off, quite intrigued. "Pretty novel for the fifties. Exorcist wasn't even out yet." Robin told the girls. "Keep.. keep going." Nancy told the Lockeheart girl.

She turned the knob once more. "Okay, so Victor claimed this exorcism failed, but it angered this demon, which then murdered his family, removing their eyes." Robin summed up. "Victor believed he was spared as a punishment."

Nancy shrugged. "That's pretty convenient for Victor." She said. Savannah shook her head. "Not really." She muttered. "Victor was soon after declared legally insane by the court. What if this whole situation is or was why?" Savannah suggested, motioning to the microfilm machine. "It does sound insane. It just didn't go public because—"

"The plea bargain. The records were sealed." Nancy said, finally putting two and two together. "What if a demon did invade Victor's home? It's just? this demon wasn't any old demon." Robin told them.

"It was Vecna." Nancy finished her sentence.

Blood dripped onto the wood of the microfilm machine making Savannah touch her nose again. The same red liquid was on her fingers. A metallic taste in her mouth. "Are you okay?" Robin asked as Savannah brought her shirt up to wipe her nose again.

"Just a nosebleed. Probably 'cause of the cold."

A/n

if u didn't see my community post then u probably don't know but i'll be taking a break due to some family stuff that's kinda draining me 😍👊 anyways , might update might not. sometimes writing helps me not focus on it sometimes it doesn't do to the things i write that reminds me of the situation . 'cause said situation sucks .

i love you all ! remember to take care of yourselves and eat something as well as drink water . <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.2K 31
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐡..." "𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲... 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...
60.1K 2.4K 26
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?❞ ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰... 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀�...
12.8K 405 32
"You love me" "No I don't" "Yes you do" "I don't" "Max, come on, you know you do. You have thing for me" "You're weird" "I know and you are in love w...
146K 4.1K 20
❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋, 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈... ᜰ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺 ᜰ ↳𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌...