It's a least I can do ✔️

By zarrylove30

he can't give him anything, but he don't need anything from him, but love. 💚💛 More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 (end)
new

part 8

157 13 0
By zarrylove30

Zayn.

 -        Where?

 -        You will find out on the way, go, show me what you bought today, I will pick something for you.

 -        they are on the couch.

 I went to the bags and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, a white silk shirt and black leather shoes for him.

 -        get dressed.

 -       What if I don't go?

 -        It's not allowed.  - He took a deep breath and went to his room.

 I was on the phone when Harry arrived.  Oh my god he's just so sexy.

 -        You are very beautiful.  - I said and winked.

 He rolled his eyes, but I still noticed that his cheeks were pink.

 -        let's go.  - I opened the doors and went through.

 There were a lot of people in the casino, and I went to our table.

 -        We've come.

 -        Hello.

 I sat Harry next to me and we started playing cards.

 Harry.

 I was looking at the people bored when suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh.  I looked at Zayn and he laughed mischievously.  I pulled his hand away, but Zayn put his hand on my thigh again and pulled me up.  I tried not to notice, but my breathing increased.  He unbuttoned my pants and slipped his hand conveniently into my underwear.

 -        Zayn... - I whispered, and he bit his lip to hold back a smile.

 He skillfully moved his hand in my underwear and I could hardly stop myself from moaning.  After a few minutes of action I cum and moaned with pleasure. 
He carefully buttoned my pants and licked his wet fingers.  After the game, we moved to the bar.

-        Zayn are you crazy?  someone could see us?

 - I don't care my dear, the main thing is that you enjoyed it.  - He winked and greeted his friend.

 -      David, how are you?

 -        fine bro, who is this pretty boy here?

 -        he is with me.

 -      What a beautiful person you have, Zayn.  - said the boy and looked at me.

 -        David fuck off.

 -        Calm down mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 32.3K 58
"Stop acting like you know me."
7.6K 171 14
Everyone just wants to protect,love,and use Zayn
1.5K 166 10
An endless universe with endless possibilities Endless opportunities to start again Yet my heart finds your heart familiar in all of them.
159K 6.2K 41
Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around each other. And Harry refrains from sleep...