The Lost Glove~ And the right...

beloved_moon_blood द्वारा

A ZhanYi Fanfiction written in Victorian times...(Because every Era should get the Honor to witness their lov... अधिक

PROLOGUE
THE LONE PROM
INTRIGUED
MASQUERADE PARTY
A NAUGHTY WALTZ
WAIT FOR ME
NOT A PLAYTHING
LOVE AND SUBMISSION
ORIGIN
THE LOST GLOVE
SUFFOCATING SECRETS
DELICIOUS BREAKFAST
CONFRONTATION AND REVEALATION
NUMBNESS
ONE REASON TO SMILE
PAINFUL PUNISHMENT
MY ETERNITY BELONGS TO YOU
FORGIVENESS
PAST
THE RIGHTFUL OWNER
THE FINAL VERDICT
THE CORRONATION~ SHARING OUR ETERNITY
Epilogue

SHADOWS FROM PAST

1.7K 200 34
beloved_moon_blood द्वारा

"BROTHER!" A beautiful girl with shrill voice barged inside the room.

Yibo, who was still under Sean, pushed the elder so hard that he fell on the ground with a loud thud.

"Ah... What was that Yibo?!" Sean whined while rubbing his stinging butt.

"You deserve it." Yibo muttered before turning to look at the beautiful girl who just entered.

Lady Sophia Xiao
Age: 16
Viscount Sean Xiao's younger sister

The girl approached them. He looked at Yibo and then looked at Sean, who was still sitting on the ground for conformation. Sean nodded with a bunny smile. 

"Hello Brother in Law!" She chirped excitedly, making herself comfortable on the bed. Yibo blushed at the title. He slightly bowed.

"Hello My lady.." Yibo said with a soft smile. Sophia stared at Yibo for a while before squealing madly.

"Oh My God! He is so cute! Brother! You're soo lucky!" She blabbered excitedly.

"Sophia... Stop scaring him." Sean scolded his sister.

"Hawww! When did I scold him? You were the one scaring him before I came! Right brother in law?!" She pouted. 

Listening to these siblings bicker so cutely, Yibo unconsciously giggled, attracting their attention towards him.

"Woah... He looks even more ethereal while smiling.." Sophia muttered dreamily.

Sean, however, was in a starstruck when he saw Yibo giggling. In all their meetings, it was always a formal smile that Yibo gave to him. But this one was genuine,... and beautiful. Now when he has seen it, he really wants Yibo just to smile for him.

"Truly angelic.." He blurted out.

Yibo blushed at Sean's words. He immediately gained back his composure and looked towards Sophia.

"I am Yibo Wang. Nice to meet you my lady." He greeted. Sophia frowned at the formality, but nevertheless introduced herself.

"My name is Sophia. Sophia Xiao. The younger sister of the one and only Viscount Sean Xiao. It's a pleasure meeting you Lord Yibo." She grinned.

"You can call me Yibo if you want.." Yibo said softly, to which Sophia squealed. "Then you can call me Sophia too.. Yibo.." She chirped. 

Sean frowned at their conversation. He grabbed Yibo's chin gently and turned the younger's face to face him.

"Yibo... You never talked so gently with me..." He pouted. Yibo just stared at him with a bored expression.

"Sean.. did we ever have a normal conversation?" Yibo sassed while rolling his eyes, rendering the elder speechless.

"Ahh.. Umm.. S-Sophia, can you please ask maids to cook something nutritious for Yibo? He needs strength.." He changed the topic.

"Hmm.." Sophia gave her brother a judging look before getting up and leaving the room.

The moment she went out, Sean turned towards Yibo.

"Darling, Do you need anything?" He asked enthusiastically. 

"Peace." Was all Yibo said.

'Huh.." Sean blurted, confused.

Yibo rolled his eyes at Sean before laying down again, turning his back towards Sean. That was when Sean realized the meaning of Yibo's words.

"Ah... Ohkay.. You can have all the peace you want honey.. Your food will be here after sometime. Till then, I'll prepare a bath for you." Sean chirped excitedly before hopping towards the door.

Yibo just laid there, pretending to avoid the elder. But he keenly heard each and every word of the bunny. He watched Sean hopping towards the door.

"Cute.." He murmured with a small smile before draping the blanket over his head.

Meanwhile.
Somewhere

A gorgeous lady was walking leisurely in a long corridor, humming a melody. She keeps on walking and humming until she reaches a wall filled with portraits of a handsome man. She smiles and picks one of the frame, gliding her fingers on the smooth surface of the frame.

She kisses the portrait of the gorgeous man.

"Sean.. We just have to wait a little more, and then we will be together... forever... I'll be your empress as we have planned long ago...She hugs the portrait and walks towards the stairs.

At Xiao Villa.

Sean made Yibo bath. Though Yibo was reluctant at first, but then he agreed when Sean promised that he won't do anything naughty.

He bathed Yibo and wrapped him in a towel like a baby, carrying him to the room. He placed the younger on the bed and started dressing him. Yibo was startled when he saw his own clothes in Sean's wardrobe. 

"Sean.. When did you bring my clothes?" Yibo asked curiously.

"The moment I decided to bring you with me darling." Sean stated without looking at the younger, not noticing the baffled expression on the younger's face.

"Sean.. Can I ask you something?" Yibo said doubtfully.

"You have all the rights to ask me anything darling." Sean remarked, placing the self picked clothes for his lover on the bed.

"Since when have you decided to bring me here?" Yibo questioned, making Zhan stop his work. He looked at Yibo and smirked before leaning down to the younger's lips, there breaths fanning each other's soft petals.

"Since the moment I laid my eyes on you MY lord.." He whispered on the younger's lips before placing a light peck on the said place. 

Yibo sat there astonished, letting Sean dress him up.

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope you like this chapter...😊

Looks like a thunderstorm is coming...🖤

Don't forget to leave your precious reviews🙏

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.5K 690 8
First of all this story is a bxb, a bl or whatever people refer it and it's Zhanyi A typical love story between the boss and his secretary THIS STORY...
35.8K 3.2K 91
A story about business tycoon Wang Yibo and an adopted son of Jiang family, Xiao Zhan. It's bl fanfic. It's Yizhan. My own imagination. Nothing to do...
52.3K 3.2K 22
The Xiao's and Wang's have been rivals in business for more than three decades, but little did their family know, that the heirs of both family, Xiao...
11.6K 265 9
It was a nice Sunday morning, when you opened your door to seven adorable men standing there bowing in front of you. You were confused and then they...