Build | Justine Skye

By StoriesInParadise

After being on a hiatus for 2 years, Justine wants a fresh start and a new sound for her next upcoming album... More

Cast
Build Soundtrack
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
NEWS
38.
39.
40.
41.
I MADE THE PLAYLIST FINALLY!!
42.
43.
44.
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.

46.

77 5 2
By StoriesInParadise

Justine Skye

Aaliyah's family home

Detroit, Michigan 

I was visiting Aaliyah's family just checking up on them also wanted them to see Romeo since I had him and all. It was just me and the kids, Devante had a studio session to do. I knocked on the door as I waiting for them to open the door to see us.

"Justine!" Diane said with a smile.

"Diane! so nice to see you! where's Michael at?" I asked giving her a hug.

"Hes in the living room!" Diane said.

"Come in!" She added.

I walked inside as she was closing the door.

"Whos at the door honey?" Michael asked.

"Justine, and the kids." Diane told him.

"Justine, its so nice to see you." Michael said giving me a hug.

"I know its nice seeing you too! I want you guys to meet Romeo our newest edition." I said.

I let them hold Romeo as they were both in awe and also letting them see the twins which they just adore.

"Justine, he looks just like Devante." Diane said.

"I know he's my lil Jr." I said causing her to laugh.

"So, y'all been doing okay?" I questioned.

"Its just been real hard ya know." Diane stated.

"Yeah I know, I made a promise to Aaliyah that I will watch over you guys. After all, theses are you guys grandchildren!" I said as they smiled.

"Thanks for saying that Justine, we love you as another daughter." Michael told me as I smiled.

"Just know if you guys need anything just call me alright! We family okay, and I love you guys so much." I told them.

"We love you too Justine!" They both said as I smiled.

So after that we were just catching up as they wanted to spend time with the twins and Romeo and I didn't mind I am just glad that I came to visit them while I was up here.

Back in New Jersey

DeGrate's Home

Devante Swing

Its a few days later, Justine and the kids are back home she went to see Aaliyah's parents to catch up and stuff. Dalvin was up here for a few days I mean I ain't mind because I hardly see my lil brother. 

"What we eating? a nigga is hungry?" Dalvin questioned.

"Nigga I don't know, you better fix you something to eat." I said as he kissed his teeth.

"Don't be auguring." Justine said.

"Baby we ain't arguing I am just stating facts." I said causing her to laugh.

"I cook some food Dal, don't worry." Justine said.

"Thank you!" Dalvin said as I laughed once more.

Justine whipped something up for all of us but I had to tell Dalvin to stop eating all the food, ever since he been here he be eating up all the food like he doesn't eat or something.

"I swear if you eat all of this ima kick you out because you don't even live here, we do!" Justine said.

I just laughed and Dalvin look over my way but I continued to laugh anyways.

Later on that night, Dalvin and I were downstairs in the studio smoking and just chilling. Justine went upstairs to be the kids to bed since she was tried as well.

"Aye man, I just want to say that I am happy for you and Justine." Dalvin said.

"Say what now?" I questioned as Dalvin laughed.

"You heard me nigga!" Dalvin said.

"I'm happy for y'all! you guys have a great relationship, a beautiful family, just happy for ya De." He added.

"I know I haven't been the nicest person when it came to Justine but I have finally moved on past the situation." Dalvin said as I smiled.

"Glad to hear that Dalvin!" I said.

So we were just talking about random shit and I am happy that Dalvin moved on because I didn't know when he was actually going to move on from this. 

-Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.2K 17
This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it😅, please support my story🥺🙏, I hope you all will like this story💜...
176K 6.2K 32
𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝟕͟𝟐͟𝟑͟ devanté swing © 𝙼𝙸𝙰 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝚂 ❝ what if everything you ever wanted, cost you everything you believed...
147K 4K 28
Opposites Don't Attract ❝We're the complete opposite, how would we fall in love?❞ COMPLETED Awards: First Place - PCAwards2018 First Place - Whistle...
2.3K 197 8
𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝...