𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

40

15.7K 1.2K 378
By Mushwrites

Inline comments are love 🫶🏻🌚
Long chapter for you guys.

Enjoy!

Aayat took a bath taking her all that time, dressed in crop top and sweatpants, because she thought she had to change again only, she came inside the room zaviyaar was not there, her eyes landed on the clocks she widened her eyes as it's 3pm. She forgot the track of time, she quickly ran towards the kitchen bare feet, her hair wrapped in the towel.

She quickly reheated the food as Zaviyaar might be hungry, she dished out the food, and set it on the table.

"Zavi lunch is ready, come" She screamed loudly, her voice echoed in the whole house. Zaviyaar, who was in the garden, chuckled at hearing her and made his way to the living area.

Aayat was already seated on a chair, Zaviyaar joined her pulling his chair, She filled the glass of water for him, handed him, knowing he drank water before every meal, then she put chicken korma on his plate, placed the bowl of raita beside his plate, then she open the lid of kabab which was mix with that eggs, she fried it together mashing them together. And filled his glass with the fresh orange juice.

Zaviyaar was just looking at her lovingly, they way she took care of him, he frowned seeing the towel still on her hair, before he could open his mouth Aayat gestured him to eat.

"Ummm..this is the yummy" he moaned, relishing the dishes, he was enjoying the food so much that he forgot he was over eating, she put her hand on his wrist stopping him, who was about to take more food.

"Zavi bas warna aap ka pet dard karne lagega, even we have to attend the function too" she explained him calmly, Zaviyaar made a baby face but seeing her one glare he nodded his head in yes.

(Zavi enough orelse you will feel ache in you stomach.)

Aayat was still eating, so He got up and stood behind her and removed the towel from her head. She was confused at first but then she felt him drying her hair, so she smiled.

"I'm thinking of firing the butlers from the job, because you make the best food, but then i don't want to make you tired" He told her his thoughts, Aayat looked up at him and smiled, she stopped him and made him sit on the chair beside her.

"I won't get tired Zaviyaar, and if you love food by my hands, I'll cook that food from now on" She declared her decision, Zaviyaar was about to protest but she cutted him in half.

"Listen I won't get tired, I'll ask the butler to do the chopping and other stuff, okay so chill" She said pulling his cheeks, then fishing for lunch Aayat took the plates. Zaviyaar helped her too. She started washing their used plates, He offered her help but she completely denied, ordered him to leave, he left half heartedly.

Aayat came inside the room and looked at Zaviyaar working his laptop was on his lap, he was sitting on the bed. She rolled her eyes at her workaholic husband, she strolled towards her closet thinking what to wear. After thinking a lot she chose two dresses, one was a saree and the other was a gown. She chewed her lower lip in confusion.

"Zaviyaar" She called him to get his attention standing in front of him with both dresses, He hummed, not taking his eyes off from laptop typing something.

"Which one is better tell me, I love this saree, but the gown is beautiful too" She spoke admiring both the dressers and didn't get any reply from her dearest hubby, she huffed in annoyance.

"Zaviyaar, should I wear this orange gown?" She asked, gritting her teeth with a fake smile placing the red saree on herself,

"yeah that's nice wear that" he replied without looking at him, Aayat sighed in disbelief

"Ap meri baat nahi sun rahe na?" She complained, cutely, sitting in front of him looking at him.

"Sun raha hoon jaan" He replied, glancing at her

"Yes tell me you have all my attention now" he said pushing his laptop aside and focus on her,

"Ab ap mujh nervous karrahe Hain" She whispered as he was staring at her without blinking.

Aur ab?" He asked grabbing her face, jerked her towards him, locking his eyes with hers, making her lost in him, She felt her breath stopped, Zaviyaar raised his eyebrows at her.

"Ya Allah! Zaviyaar, aap mujhe aise dekhtein Hain tou me bhool he jaati hu mujhe kehna kya hai" She whined ,moving back a little Zaviyaae, snickered at her adorable face.

"Listen, You'll look beautiful in whatever clothes you put on, so choose in which you'll feel comfortable ,I would love to see you in traditional , but there will be everybody gladded with western wear, so wear a frock or gown" he advised her, knowing the environment of these parties, he wanted her to feel comfortable in whatever she choose .

"Which colour of outfit you are wearing?" She asked him to turn back as she was standing beside the door of the closet.

"Black" He replied back, Aayat kept that in mind and decided what she was going to wear. Zaviyaar decide to get ready in another room, so Aayat can get ready comfortably.

Aayat already placed his outfit, with other needed things, shoes, watch, wallet, socks and everything. So Zaviyaar was getting ready, admiring himself in the mirror running his hand through his beard. He wore a black 3 piece suit, white watch in his left hand, the ring in his left hand too, he styled his hair upwards, he was done, it's been an hour since he had left his wife he decided to check on her.

He was walking to his room, when his phone rang, he picked the call it was Haram, she was asking him to be on time, she's waiting.

"Haram we'll reach on time, please stop getting hyper" he replied to her, opening the door of his room, it was not locked,

Aayat had slipped into a black beautiful gown, which had gold work on it , it reached till her ankles, she was done with her hair, styled it in a half section, braided her from front, some of her bangs falling on her face, she was done makeup too, she has just kept her look simple yet decent, she was just applying pink lipstick on her lips, when she heard Zaviyaar speaking to Haram, she just rolled her eyes at their conversation.

Dress, Hairstyle, Heels, Makeover.

"Are you do-" He uttered and raised his head to look at her, phone slipped down from his hands, looking at his gorgeous wife.

Aayat even got lost too, watching her handsome man, looking like a Greek god, she giggled seeing his reaction, He came back from his lala land.

"Let's not go to the party, I can't take the risk " He spoke still in her daze and walked and stood behind her, slowly wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Risk? What risk?" She asked puzzled, still continuing her makeover, He tightened his hold around her, gaining her attention, she looked at him through the mirror.

"Apne aap ko dekha hai, You look Mashallah, Kahin Nazar lag gayi tou?" He confessed proudly, yet getting protective and possessive, Aayat just laughed at his words.

Then she admired how perfect they were looking with Eachother, She took the kohl from her eye, she moved her hand behind and placed her pinky finger behind his ear, protecting him from every evil eye.

He placed his little finger on the corner of her eyes, took that kohl and applied it behind her ear as well, Making her smile beautifully, He placed a soft kiss on her temple.

"Move I need to wear heels too" She said coming out from his grip, she sat on bed taking her heels in her hand, Before she could wear, manik bend down on his knees, made her wear that, she tried to stopped him but he didn't listen any word of her.

He held her hand and made her stand on the floor, he gestured to stand in front of the mirror, Aayat just moved in front of the mirror, totally dazed.

Soon she felt him moving her hair on one shoulder, she closed her eyes as soon his fingers brushed on her nape, her breath stopped for a second, she open her eyes, as she felt cold thing on her neck, she saw a heart shape gold Pendant, it was small yet beautiful, He adorned her ears too with the matching earrings.

Then he set her hair back, and lifted her right hand, put the heart shaped ring on her ring finger, and on her index finger too, then placed a warm kiss on the back one hand, while she was just admiring him, the way he is pampering her.

Pendent, purse, rings in left and right hand, nose rings ear studs.

"Why so many hearts?" She asked him, looking at the jewellery he made her wear.

"So that if you lost one, you will find another too" He replied looking at her, Aayat chuckled at his cheesy words, then he left her, She changed her nose ring into gold, she was wearing silver, and wore rings on her left hand too, on ring finger she was already wearing sliver ring , she never removed it. She applied perfume on herself, and on Zaviyaar too.

"May i spoil your lipstick" he asked or rather then implied, before she could understand anything, he turned her around and she felt his lips on her. She clutching his shoulders tightly shutting her eyes immediately, responded to that kiss.

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Her heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

~

A sexy black Lamborghini entered through the pathway. Gaining attention from paparazzi and some others too,

Zaviyaar stopped the car and looked at Aayat, she was playing with her fingers nervously.

"Don't be nervous, I'm here," He whispered, placing his hand on her cheek, Aayat nodded his head.

Zaviyaar came out first casually buttoning his coat, the media got crazy, and started capturing him immediately. He walked to the other side, opened the door for Aayat, and stood in front of her so she could set her clothes properly.

Then he forwarded his hand and she held it without any delay, while the paparazzi were just trying to get a glimpse of his Mystery girl.

She came out and Zaviyaar immediately took her in a side hug, hiding her from the world, even she held onto him tightly.

Zaviyaar didn't want her face to be on every page, he just wanted everybody to know that he's Married, that's it, people started their queries, who's she, what's your relationship & all.

"SHE IS MRS. ZAVIYAAR AHMED KHAN, MY WIFE" He proudly announced, and before they could capture Aayat, he walked ahead, Zaviyaar wrapped his arm around her waist, Aayat held him from his back too. They got captured from behind, looking Like a power couple

They walk-in through the aisle, Zaviyaar removes his arms from her waist, holds her hand, and interlocked their fingers together.

"Are you alright?" he whispered.

"Yes, you are with me" She replied back, Making Him smile at her answer.

~
As soon they entered inside, with their hands entwined together, they were looking beautiful together, complimented Each-other well and that too colour coordinated,

Aayat looked around, Smell of scent, mix alcohol hit her nostrils, she saw how some people were busy in their own world, and some were eyeing others, gossiping something or other, some were drinking and eating, but it was looking like a high class party.

Everybody had wore their own type of fashion clothes, she looked at the dressing of girls, some have hidden her skin, and some just have thrown away all their clothes, just to show off their curves, she even noticed the decor it was beautiful, on that both sides the tables were set up with a minimum space, and in between there was an aisle for ramp walk.

It's not that she had not seen this type of stuff, but she had never been part of that type of event, so it was surprising for her, while Zaviyaar was used to it, so it didn't matter to him at all, but he was slightly worried for Aayat.

He knows Aayat is a confident and well educated lady, she can carry herself easily, but still being her husband he just wants to make her comfortable.

Haram gleamed as soon she saw Zaviyaar at the entrance, excusing herself as she approached him, Aayat noticed how beautifully she was dressed in a shiny blue gown, it was sleeveless, with a slit from her thigh, on the right side.

"Why are you late, I was waiting so Long" She complained, throwing her arm around his neck taking him in a hug, Zaviyaar placed his arm around her back reciprocating the hug, as his other hand was still interlocked with Aayat's which he didn't leave.

"Hey, Aayat you look beautiful" haram complimented her by taking her in a hug too, which surprised her, she responded well tapping her back.

"Even you look beautiful," Aayat replied back with a smile, breaking the hug.

"And I don't have to say how dashing you are looking," Haram smirked, staring at Zaviyaar.

"Still you said it though" they heard the sarcastic remark, the turned to look at the source, haram rolled her eyes seeing Zain, She just waved him with a non-interested look, And moved near him to greet kaif and faryal, as the three of them came together.

All the guys are wearing tuxedos with that bow, except Zaviyaar, because he doesn't like bow. So he wore a tie.

"Come guys, let's meet everyone" , Haram clapped her hands, getting excited.

"It's your boutique launch, why do we have to meet people? '' Zain replied, shrugging his shoulders, earning a glare from haram.

"Remind me why even I have invited you" haram hissed gritting her teeth, giving him deathly glares.

"Because you can't ignore my charm baby" He flirted with her, opening his arms, Haram was ready to give him back but Zaviyaar interrupted before they started fighting like cat and dog.

"Okay! Enough, And haram we have just come, let us chill and get comfortable then we'll meet with your people cool" Zaviyaar told her, rest of them agreed with him.

Haram showed them the place, which she reserved for them, then walked out from their sight to greet other guests.

"What a hot couple you guys are looking" Zain commented looking at both, Zaviyaar and Aayat.

Zaviyaar smiled proudly at his compliment, Aayat thanked him politely, a bit confused as he called them a couple, she doesn't know Zaviyaar has told him.

"He knows" He answered looking at her face, she just mouthed "oh"

"Aayat you look absolutely gorgeous and decent, I just love your look" faryal gushed over her touching her dress

"She's gorgeous" Zaviyaar replied proudly pulling her in a side hug pecking her head, Making her shy at his gesture, and gaining a lot of attention to them.

"Even you looking like a doll" Aayat praised her, she was dressed in a pink gown, Frayal thanked her taking her in side hug, unintentionally Zaviyaar's grip loosened on her,

Faryal and Aayat have become very good friends, as they both work together, Haram came back to them again, but this time with a Man, in his 40's beside her, Her father.

Her mother died when she was born, so her father is her everything, she shares each and everything with him, and he's in the fashion industry Also, a known fashion designer, Shahid baig .

"Dad wanted to meet you all" She told him, except Aayat, everyone knows him, so they were casually meeting him. As he was a jolly type of person.

"How are you doing big man?" He asked to look at Zaviyaar, as he admired Zaviyaar a lot, he was a very well known Man, at such an age which is not easy, so he's very impressed by him.

"I'm good uncle, what about you?" He asked him back with a smile, they were talking about some business stuff, when Shahid noticed a new face between them Aayat.

"And who might be this gorgeous lady?" He asked politely looking at Aayat.

"Dad, She's Aayat Zaviyaar's cousin" Haram spoke before anyone could say anything.

"Umm..correction, She's Aayat Zaviyaar khan, My wife," Zaviyaar introduced her proudly, encircling arm around her waist, pulled her close, kissed on her head, Aayat closed her eyes blissfully.

"Excuse me? What?" haram exclaimed, getting high voltage shock, the earth slipped beneath her listening to him, the glass of wine which she was holding fell from her hand on the floor, breaking into pieces.

      ♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

How was the chapter?

Are you excited to see haram reaction? I'm damn sure you guys are.

Favourite part or dialogue?

Do you guys like haram and Zain's bickering?

Excited for next chapter?

Show your love with votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1K 30
Qaraabat meaning relationship, vicinity, nearness,affinity. The story of Yazaan Ibrahim and Warisha Yazaan. Bound by the beautiful bond of Nikkah. Bu...
399K 28.3K 19
"𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒓, 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒓" +++ Muntazir • मु...
337K 17.1K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
333K 7.3K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...