Y/n x Robin Buckley

By l0v3eclipse

This story is a love story between you and Robin Buckley. You and Robin are both 16. You moved to Hawkins for... More

First day !!
Crush
Party
Sleepover
Oh no
Girlfriend
Coming out
Fight
Lost
Where is y/n?
Found
Hanging out
Date
THANK YOU!

Back

545 9 2
By l0v3eclipse

(Hiii everyone so I think that this chapter is going to be the last chapter so I hope you enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n' pov:

After a few minutes me and my mom both pulled away from the hug and told me that dinner will be ready soon and that she will call me when it's ready, I nodded and then ran into my room.

Y/n: god I missed my room so much *I said as I started to look around my room for my Walkman* uh..were is my Walkman?..omg, omg no I left it in the woods omg im so stupid, I will just ask Robin to go into the woods with me tomorrow to go grab it because I am not going into the woods on my own again *After I said that I jumped onto my bed and a few minutes later my mom called me for dinner and went downstairs to go eat it*.

For our dinner we had some pasta and for my drink I had some water, after me and my mom had our dinner we sat down on the couch and put on a movie and started to watch it together. When the movie was over I looked over to my mom to see that she was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up so I grabbed a blanket and put it over her and turned off the TV and then went up to my room and got into bed and went to sleep.

~In the morning~

I woke up around 10:30am and I got up and felt gross because I haven't had a shower in like 4 days now so got some new fresh clothes from my closet and went into the bathroom and got into the shower. After my shower was done I put on my new clothes and started to dry my hair so it wasn't as wet anymore. As I was about to sit back down on my bed I heard a knock on the door from downstairs so I went downstairs and opened the door and as I opened the door I saw Robin there holding something.

Robins pov:

I woke up around 9:00am and I got up and took a shower, after my shower I looked over to my desk and realised I still had y/n's Walkman and I thought I would go round to her house to give it to her but as I left the house I started to feel bad about not believing her again so I grabbed some money and ran to the shops still holding y/n's Walkman, when I got to the shops I walked over to the place where all the flowers are and I picked out some (your favourite flowers) and walked up to the front desk and payed for it. I started to walk to y/n's house and when I got there I knocked on her door and a few minutes later I saw her open the door to see me.

Y/n: Robin? What are you doing here? And what do you have in your hands? *y/n says in a confused tone*.

Robin: i came to give you theses *I handed her the flowers and her Walkman that she left in the woods and I started to say sorry for everything again*.

Y/n: Robin, Robin please don't say sorry it okay, I forgive you *y/n said as she took the flowers and her Walkman out of my hand and gave me a soft comforting smile which made me have butterfly's in my stomach*.

Y/n started to get closer to me and put her hands on my cheeks and smiled and I smiled back at her, we stayed like that for a few minutes until she got really close and kissed me and of course I kissed her back, we stayed like that for a few seconds and then pulled away then looked back at each other and laughed slightly*.

Robin: soooo..does that mean we can get back together now? *i said as I wink at y/n and smile at her*.

Y/n: I guess it does *she says that as she hugs me tightly and I hug her back smiling*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(HIIII I KNOW THIS ONE IS RELY SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT)

Word count: 781

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 859 42
Robin Buckley and Nancy wheeler ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ love storyyyyyy This is kinda slow burn but I promise it's worth it There is going to be some swearing but I do...
32.3K 845 33
This story is a robin x reader story. its a roller coaster. Its kinda funny well im gonna try and make it funny. I've been told im a relatable person...
1.1K 41 8
โ€ขNEW RONANCE STORY IN THE MAKINGโ€ข In Hawkins, Indiana. A small town full of mysteries. Lives Nancy Wheeler, a shy, intelligent girl, her priority is...
202 5 10
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ง (๐š) โ†ณ unhappy because of unrequited love โ‚Šหšโ€.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ "i talk a lot when i get nervous," "funny, 'cau...