May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 84: Identity

481 20 2
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

I couldn't sleep. Again. It's as if something is haunting me. Every time I close my eyes I see faces that I do not wish to see. When I take melatonin, I wake up in the middle of the night and cannot seem to move my body. Only my eyes. And it always feels like someone is watching me or standing in a corner.

I always feel powerless.

I pinch the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes for a second before opening them widely.

I let my hand fall down over one of the stacked paperwork in front of. They gave me a room where I could work in peace, far away from the others. Even my own bedroom.

After another glance at all the documents, at least five hundred on my desk, I made my decision and stood up. I'll just leave it to the twins so they can bring it to Endo.

Sighing, I slowly made my way towards the door while thinking where I left my bag. When I saw it on the couch near the door, I walked towards it, searched my bag for my pills, and when I couldn't find them because it was too stuffed with other things, I just held the bag upside down and emptied the content out on the couch.

Clothes.

Dagger.

Another dagger.

Pills.

There were three pill boxes, and I only took the one with the blue cap. I took out one and after thinking for another second, I shrugged and took out another pill, plopping them in my mouth as if it were bonbons and swallowed them without water.

That should do it for my iron deficiency.

I looked down as I tossed the pill box back and see my phone between some clothes. I grabbed it to turn it on but saw that the screen was cracked. Badly.

'When did that happen?'

I sighed and tossed it back down.

~

"Reaper!" Toga jumped out of the corner, tried to scare me but I already felt her body when turning the last corner. "Is something?" I kept walking, feeling for one of my daggers that I took with me. The scabbard was still secured at the side of my thigh, but the dagger wasn't there anymore. I pressed my lips in a thin line and held my hand open to Toga, giving her the side eye as she grinned.

"You always have nice things, can I keep this one?"

"My weapons were always gifts from old accountancies. I never bought one myself."

She gave me my dagger back while making a sad face, but she lightened up again a moment later. "Oh, some guy with white hair was searching for you." She tapped her chin with her finger. "Something about school... I think."

I furrowed my brows. "Where is he now?" We turned another corner, this hall was more crowded. People bowed for me when I passed by, but I just ignored them.

"Hmh, don't really know," Toga clasped her hands behind her back, taking bigger steps than she did before. She looks like a child, not in a bad way.
"Dabi was kind of pissed when he saw him. He kicked him out after telling him that you weren't with us."

She turned her head to look at me. "Can you go out with me to get some blood? I don't have much anymore..."

"Sure," I shrugged my shoulders, opening the door in front of us as she gaped at me. "Really?"

"Yeah, why not. I do have some things to do till I can have some free time, but I will tell you when we can go."

She smiled and hugged me tight, "You are the best!" then ran off to who knows where.

"What was that about?" I turned my head forward, Dabi looked passed me, down the hall but then shrugs. "You know what, don't tell me. I don't wanna know."

The room was empty, not even the couch was occupied by someone, playing on the Wii with someone else. That's kind of odd. Where is everybody?

"They went to some kind of meeting because of the feathered freak." Dabi sat down loudly, his body bouncing once a tiny bit because of the couch. He reached out for the remote and turned on the afternoon news. I sat down at the other end of the couch and realized he was bleeding when I looked closer.

"Your stitches opened" I pointed towards his right arm "hm?" and he looked down then shrugged his shoulders, looking at the screen again. "Who cares, that's normal."

The current news showed some criminals that were caught by Endeavor. Then they showed Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki.

At least Bakugo seems fine.

I glanced to Dabi who switched channels immediately when the students were shown. "Do you not like your brother at least a bit?"

His whole body tensed and he turned his head towards me, but I looked at the screen again. "What?"

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. "Don't get me wrong, I also don't like my family, but they are distant relatives. They never really cared about me and probably think I'm dead or something."

I heard him standing up and walking towards me. Next thing I know he has me by my throat. "What do you know about me." He demanded.

"This feels familiar." He squeezed.

"You are not even denying anything. This took you really by surprise, didn't it?" He pressed me down so that I would lie down on my back. "Reaper, I'm not repeating myself."

"If you think I would-" I tried getting some air in my lungs, already feeling dizzy. "-talk to you in this position-" I gasped. Blinking rapidly. "-then kill me."

Dabi's eyes wandered around my face before he let go of my throat. I gasped for air. Black dots forming in my eyesight as I try to sit up. "Do you want to die that badly?"

I coughed, moving to another place on the couch so that I could lean my back against the back of it. "Get me some water."

Dabi looked down at me, his fists clenching and unclenching. I turned on my quirk, my eyes changing color as a warning. After another moment he reluctantly walked away to get me some water.

I rubbed my throat while waiting for him. Just because I didn't use my quirk when he was choking me, didn't mean I wouldn't punish him afterwards.

A bottle landed on my lap half a minute later, Dabi sitting down on the table, in front of me.

I took a sip before saying anything. It felt like my throat was burning, kind of like after you puked und you try to drink something. Just that it doesn't taste bad, but it hurts when you try to swallow.

"Name is Toya Todoroki. Male. 5'9. Crimson hair before it turned white and you dye your hair black. Birthday January 18th. Currently 24 years old. Quirk is "Blueflame". Parents-"

"I know who I am. Cut it." He cut me off. "Tell me how you know everything."

I gulped down the whole bottle in one go, closed the lid and tossed it besides me on the couch. I looked at him up and down, smiling slightly. "I did a background check on you.

"It's best to know someone when they stalked you for gods know how long." I leaned forward and eyed him. "Why did you stalk me though? You never told me."

The only thing he did was shrug his shoulders.

"Okay," I stood up, looking down at him before making my way to the door. "I wanted to wait here for Hawks, but I will just send someone. My birthday is 6 days before yours. Get me something nice when you remember."

Before I could reach out for the door handle, flames crashed against the door. At least it isn't on fire because I made sure to get a room with an iron door for them.

"You think I'll just let you leave?"

I turned around, feeling a little dizzy because I stood up too fast and move so much. "I know about your identity for a long time now. Remember when you broke into my room? If I wanted to harm you with your identity, then I would have already done that. I won't use your past or family against you." I turned around and opened the door.

"I won't stoop that low."

1417 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 437 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
605K 17.8K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
88.6K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
17.5K 642 35
to become strong enough to save herself. ✦ bnha various x fem oc ✦ multiple endings ✦ third year au / exchange au ✦ MORE info in the intro ... 𝙖...