Are you for real?! (Naruto va...

By Lilano_girlypop

(discontinued/on hold) β€’ Welp, you read the title. It's one of those OP modern reader ones. . . . . . . . . ... More

!π˜•π˜–π˜›π˜π˜Šπ˜Œ!π˜‹π˜π˜šπ˜Šπ˜–π˜•π˜›π˜π˜•π˜œπ˜Œπ˜‹!
Well- I'm not complaining
Apartment go brr
And so the Harem starts
i-is that, UNLIMITED DATA!?
dAM PErVerTs ( -α·…_-α·„)
*insert a title name*
No u
Konohamaru-
AYO- KINDA GAY
Glad I emptied most of my camera roll for this!
ᡇ ᡉ Λ‘ Λ‘ Λ’
I have a bell and you don't >:]
Yooooo 1k readsπŸ’•πŸ’•
OoOOOoO it's a puddle
Cow print man べ( γƒŽx _x)γƒŽ
NeeEeeEeEEEeedle boy
Sheesh ._.
Ya, it's a bridge (ο½₯Μ†-ο½₯Μ†)
πŸ’žGenderbend specialπŸ’ž
Too much happening!
Main character abilitiesπŸ—£
π˜Ύπ™–π™©β€’π™π™–π™£β€’π™Žπ™–π™£π™™
Team Gai I see πŸ‘€
Gai sensei πŸ‘
No, Kabuto, no
Oookay then.....
The first exam I guess 'Ν‘β€’_'Ν‘β€’
πŸ’žHanging out with SakuraπŸ’ž
Can we just enter the forest already πŸ˜ƒ
The forest of deatherony
(A/n)
πŸ’–Hanging out with ShinoπŸ’–
Ice can't cure this snake bite πŸ₯Ί
A simple poll.
NOT MICHAEL JACKSON-
Dosu, you loser.
Nobody asked, Kabuto πŸ‘πŸ‘
YIPPEE, PRELIMINARIES BEFORE THE THIRD EXAM!
-asking the readers-
Dangos.
Get cancelled, Neji pt.1
πŸ’«πŸ’“A Date With Rock LeeπŸ’“πŸ’«
Neji got canceled - pt. 2
WAIT- LEE NO
The start of a silly little break (Pt. 1)
How are you doing? Pt. 2

Smoothest brain.

2.1K 86 73
By Lilano_girlypop

3rd POV

  "Good luck to you, Sasuke. Now, wake me up when someone is about to die or whenever you think I should wake up." (Y/n) said, her back sliding down the wall to sit in a somewhat comfortable position.

  (Y/n) drifted off to sleep, ignoring the question being thrown at her.

  "That sword seems familiar..." Kakashi commented, referring to (Y/n)'s round.

  "Now that you mention it, where have we seen it?" Sakura asked.

  Team seven remembers Gatô's army arriving before Kakashi could use his Chidori, no purple sword was there.

  Then (Y/n) had discussed something with the Hokage about the two being kept in a teapot. (Y/n) told them [Hiruzen and Team seven] that it's like a luxurious prison, she described the place itself to be some sort of getaway paradise.

  An explanation about the strange teapot was never given to them though, so sad.

  Kakashi didn't miss the fact that (Y/n)'s curse mark wasn't triggered, along with the others who were aware of it. Orochimaru was amused at the fact that it didn't effect her.

(Y/n)'s POV

  ...

Now, where the hell am I?

  Like, I fell asleep, yes, and I expected to be with myself [(Name)] in the pocket dimension thingy. I guess I've just been sent somewhere.
( ³ω³ )

  It can't be in Genshin or Demon Slayer right, this is still the Narutoverse style.

  I also woke up in a bedroom.

3rd POV

  "Oh goody, you're asleep." (Name) said.

  "Mhm, now where are we??" (Y/n) asked.

  "A room, like just a room. If you exit the room, you wake up." (Name) signaled to the door beside her.

  "Ah I see. But why are we here?" (Y/n) questioned.

  "Well the Author was about to send you to bnha but they changed their mind last minute. So we're doing whatever you want until you want to wake up. Whatever is happening in the Narutoverse will appear on that tv screen behind you." The other (h/c) haired girl answered.

  "Nice." (Y/n) said, sitting down.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  The two girls ended up watching Sasuke's match.

  "Yo, rip Sasuke but atleast he'll win." (Y/n) said, taking a spoonful of (insert meal here).

  "Y'know, if Yoroi tried to consume your Chakra, he would fucking die." (Name) stated.

  "Ah shit, really? That's cool." Replied (Y/n).

...

  "I'm gonna wake up now." (Y/n) stood up after Sasuke did the final blow on Yoroi.

  "Alright, cya later." (Name) said.

  The door automatically opened which was just pure light on the other side. The. (Y/n) walked through while waving at herself.

•ᵂᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ•

  (Y/n) yawned and slowly got up which caught the attention of the Genin and the few Jonin around her.

  "(Y/n)! You missed Sasuke's fight!" Naruto exclaimed.

  (Y/n): 'Technically I didn't'

  "Looks like that damn Duckbutt won?" (Y/n) boredly said, trudging over to the railings.

  "Yes, he did win, (Y/n)." Sakura said with bright smile.

  "Cool." (Y/n) pulled out a can of (any beverage) and opened it.

  Ignoring all of the comments from Sasuke's match, (Y/n) used her free hand to pull out a fanfic she turned into a real book from a few days ago.

  Though she did pause her reading to glance at Orochimaru with a 'please stop that weird ass expression' look on her face.

  Yoroi was brought to the infirmary.

  Some medic recommended that they bring Sasuke with them, but Kakashi said that he'll handle it.

  The silver haired male then turned to (Y/n).

  "You too, I know it's doesn't seem to be effecting you, but this is something serious, (Y/n)." Kakashi said.

  The (h/c) haired girl sighed and climbed on the railings to jump off.

  "I just wanted to see some fucking action..." (Y/n) muttered to herself, following behind Sasuke.

  "Umm, now then. We'll get right to it and advance to the third match." Hayate announced, making the signboard light up and pick the next candidates for the third match.

-Abumi Zaku vs. Shino Aburame-

~𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖~

  Sasuke went first to get his curse mark sealed, that just ended up with him passing out.

  Kakashi was about to tell (Y/n) that it was her turn, but he was unfortunately interrupted.

  "To think you've become able to handle Sealing Jutsu... You've grown, eh, Kakashi...?" Orochimaru's voice rang through the slightly dark room they were in.

  The Jonin widened his eyes and slowly turned towards Orochimaru.

  (Y/n) deadpanned at the very pale man

  "Yeah, just pretend that I don't exist right now..." (Y/n) said, slightly moving closer to Kakashi to look scared.

  "Sorry, but... I have no business with you, Kakashi. But I do with those two behind you." Orochimaru stated.

  "Yo, I ain't even here, I'm a 🌟hallucination🌟" (Y/n) just teleported out of there.

•ᵂᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ•

  (Y/n) emerged from a wall behind Gai's team whilst Neji was explaining the whole insect clan thing.

  Which is actually cool as fuck-

  Though the holes in Zaku's were kinda graphic.

  Anyways, (Y/n) walked up beside Gai, who seemed a bit startled because he didn't sense her presence at all.

  "Aren't you suppose to be with Kakashi and that Sasuke kid right now?" Gai quietly asked, slightly leaning to his right [where (Y/n) was].

  "I already got my thingy sealed, so I left when Kakashi was done with me." (Y/n) decided to lie because why fucking not?

  "I see." Gai nodded.

  (Y/n) turned her attention towards Gai's students, who were kinda just staring at her [with a pink-ish hue on their face].

  "What?" (Y/n) said, snapping them out of their daze.

  "When did you get here?" Neji questioned.

  "How did you get here?" Tenten added.

  "A few seconds ago and Ṱ̵̛͒̀̑͌̅̾͝ͅh̶͕̗̲̎̂ë̵͙̞̰̄̄̈́ͅ ̸͚̬̳̼̪̺̆̈́̓͑̀̈́w̴̡̙̤̺͇͉̑͠a̴̩̩̱̖̺͋̉̋l̸̨̘͍̣͓̥̟̬̄ļ̶̬̆͊̅̓͋́̕ "

  (Y/n) said something that the Author replaced as something normal.

  The two hummed and went back to doing their own thing.

  Then there's Rock Lee who took one of (Y/n)'s hands.

  "When it is my turn, if I win my match, will you go on a date with me?" Lee asked.

  "Either way I'm going on a date with you." (Y/n) stated.

  Lee pumped his fist up in the air as a sign of determination.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  "Um, now then, I would like to get on with the next match." Hayate stated.

*Poof*

  "Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto exclaimed.

  "Yo." The Jonin greeted.

  "Not, 'Yo.', Kakashi Sensei! What about (Y/n) and Sasuke? Are they okay?!" Sakura worriedly asked.

  "Well, Sasuke's fine. He's sleeping soundly in the infirmary." Kakashi paused for a second.

  "As for (Y/n), I thought she was here with you guys." The silver haired male stated.

  "And how did you two not notice me with Gai's team?" (Y/n) entered the chat, making Sakura sigh in relief.

  "(Y/n)! You keep missing all these duels!" Naruto exclaimed.

  "It's been two rounds." (Y/n) plainly said.

  "Yeah, that's two too many." Naruto said with a smile.

  "Oh, and sensei, I just wanted to get the hell out of there as soon as possible, alright." (Y/n) told Kakashi.

  "Fair enough, we can 'discuss' this later."

-Tsurugi Misumi vs. Kankuro-

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 1217

Author: a yes, 4am updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 1.2K 15
≑;- κ’° Β° #γƒŠγƒ«γƒˆ naruto VARIOUS x reader oneshots κ’± ≑;- κ’° Β° REQUESTS , closed κ’± ≑;- κ’° Β° STATUS , discontinued κ’± ≑;- κ’° Β° STARTED , 27.06.2021 κ’± ≑;- κ’° Β° E...
116K 7K 71
After dark - that's when all those bad thoughts you try to bury away come back to surface. And with no one around to help, you find yourself falling...
200K 6K 43
[MODERN AU] CHATFIC! π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› y/n, a chaotic dumbass who decides to text sasuke really late at night. 𝙨𝙖𝙨π™ͺπ™ π™š π™ͺπ™˜π™π™žπ™π™– 𝙭 π™›π™šπ™’! 𝙧�...
434K 6.6K 26
❀️ m o d e r n❀️a n d❀️o r i g i n a l / s h i n o b i❀️