Arranged!

Miss_Shree द्वारा

...Not Only By Parents But By God! अधिक

Author's Note
Character Sketch
First Meeting
Yes or No
Date? Friendship?
Yes!
Siya Karan-Riya Arjun
Culprit
Outsiders?
His Words
Bhabhi..?
Dare to touch her...
Mehendi
Intresting Floor?
atleast we're friends
Little Friend
First Rasoi
The Emergency
She's Hurt
Bribe
Painkillers
Stop staring Siya!
It is what it is
Beat him, Love him, i don't care
Did Siya Left Me?
am I still a liar?
i said I want cigarett-
Don't you trust your husband?
Don't cry...
Temple and Beach
Our Kids??
The Diary
Just get out
they are the one they were finding from years

Haldi

236 30 30
Miss_Shree द्वारा

Today it was the starting of final ceremonies, Haldi!

As per Karan's request to make the wedding less time consuming, Parents decided to do all the rituals and ceremonies together.

So they booked a Resort and Arjun arranged all the preparation.

The ladies were preparing Haldi paste for the bride and groom while the men were enjoying the sweets.

Pandal was beautifully decorated with Riya's ideas. She woke up early today to arrange everything perfectly.

Karan was seated in the centre and one by one all the elders were applying haldi on him.

After he was totally drenched in haldi and the mothers were satisfied with his look, the moms decided to call Siya.
Riya was with Siya, getting her ready for her haldi ceremony. Mom called her and now she was on her way to pandal with Siya.

Karan was bored siting their and being part of everyone's selfie, while Arjun was enjoy his best friend's Barbadi.

(Sorry didn't found any other pic of him wearing yellow)

Karan's phone rang, so he excused himself and started walking towards the gate for some privacy while totally engrossed in the conversation.

Suddenly his shoulders collided with someone. He looked and saw Siya.

(Again sorry the only yellow dress was in this reel)

He quickly apologized and again started walking but he felt a sudden pull on his hands and the same happened with Siya.

They both looked at each other and then their eyes landed on their hands. Siya's dupatta was stuck in Karan's bracelet.

Karan took some steps towards Siya and started unsolving the stucked dupatta from his bracelet but it seemed like the bracelet was enjoying stucking with Siya's dupatta.

Riya who was witnessing everything secretly opened her camera and started clicking some photo of them.

(Sorry the same problem was here too)

Arjun from far looked at her clicking photos. He got an idea that something interesting is happening. So he slowly walked towards them, after peeking from the side what's happening his mind got a mischievous idea and he smirked, he mouthed Riya to keep taking pictures.

Here both Karan and Siya were trying to free themselves. When suddenly Karan felt a little push on his back, he stumbled over Siya but catched her on time, not to let her fall. He was holding her waist preventing her from falling.

And in this incident Karan's face touched Siya's cheeks, getting the haldi applied there.

Karan got back his Balance and again apologized to Siya.
Siya hurriedly tried to free his bracelet but it was not leaving her dupatta.
Karan looked at them and then removed his bracelet.

Karan- "keep it for now, return me later, after separating them"

Siya nooded at him.

He looked at Arjun who was silently standing there making an innocent face.

Arjun- "Karan i-i-i was, that was accident I'm sorry, bhabhi sorry"

With that he ran from there having and mischievous smile and giving a wink to Riya.

At which Riya smiled little bit.

Riya and Siya then started walking towards the pandal and Karan moved out .

Siya got seated and the aunties were now stunned looking at haldi on her.

Siya's Mom- "Siya were did the haldi came from?"

Riya- "uhh mumma she accidentally collided with Jiju"

Arjun taking part in the plan.

Arjun- "Yes Mom yes Aunty, see even god are making their moments romantic"

Karan's Mom - "Groom's haldi got applied to the Bride that's a good sign i guess, let's start the ceremony"

Soon they applied Haldi to Siya and Riya too enjoyed painting her sister with haldi, while Arjun was admiring her.

Soon the mom asked for Karan so that they can wash his haldi.

Arjun ran and quickly came back while dragging Karan with him.

Both the bride and groom got seated on their respective tubs, while the moms and the aunties started the ritual of washing them with water .

Karan's Mom- "Now siya is totally coloured in Karan's color"

Riya- "what is this colored colouring aunty?"

Siya's Mom- "that's why I say get a boy, your single useless mind will never understand this"

Everyone laughed on this and now Riya was annoyed.

Riya saw Arjun laughing really bad and now she was more pissed off.

Riya- "why are you laughing Mr. Rawte? You're also single, you also don't have any girl"

Arjun- laughing "atleast girls Wants to get attention from me unlike you "

Riya- "you're so dead Arjun Rawte"
Saying this Riya ran behind Arjun.

While everyone laughed.

Here Karan and Siya were going through too much thoughts.

They looked at each other and smiled lightly.

Karan decided to not bother Siya much and Siya decided to take care of Karan.

They were happy seeing their parents happy.

Here Riya and Arjun came out of the area and now Arjun stopped and Riya stumbled with the sudden stop and now was about to fall when Arjun held her.

Arjun- "why so angry Ms. Riya Mukherjee? Is it because you don't get any boy's attention or is it that i get a lot of attention, jealous?"

Riya- "what the heck? Why will i get jealous? Ahh i just don't like you, you're annoying "

With that she brushed her palms in his cheeks staining it with haldi.

Arjun- "hey Riya stop it"

He held Riya's hand and now pinned her to the nearby wall.

Arjun- "why did you do this?"

Riya- "i did nothing "

Arjun- "really?"

He then slowly came near her and brushed his cheeks on her, letting the haldi apply on her cheeks.

Riya was shocked.

Riya- "why did you do this?"

Arjun - " i did nothing "

Arjun said the same thing, now Riya was again annoyed she stepped on Arjun's foot intentionally and the went away from there.

Arjun smiled and thought

Arjun- *why did you did this Riya, now we're connected to each other*

Arjun smiled and went towards the pandal.

At Pandal Sakshi was waiting for them or say for Arjun.

Everyone was busy admiring the bride and groom.

Sakshi went towards Arjun with haldi in her palm.

Sakshi- "Arjun lemme apply this on you"

Arjun- "Don't be silly Sakshi you know it's meaning very well"

Sakshi- "who applied that then?"
Pointing on his cheeks.

Arjun- "none of your business"

Arjun walked from there.

Riya noticed Sakshi's sadness. She came to her and asked the reason.

Riya- "What happened Sakshi why are you Sad?"

Sakshi - "uhh it's nothing"

Riya- "why did Arjun looked angry? Did he scolded you again?"

Sakshi - " no he just rejected me again"

Riya-"huhh?"

Sakshi- " i asked him to let me apply haldi but he rejected"

Riya- "what so big in this"

Sakshi- "it is said that the unmarrieds who got haldi applied by each other gets married soon and gets connected."

Riya was now in shock. She just realised what happened, what she did she now looked at Arjun who was busy with photographer taking perfect shots of the soon to be married couple.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will Riya do now?
Comment Down!!!

Apologies for being Late.
Entrance exams are really hectic.

Keep loving 💗
@Miss_Shree

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

painful heart✔ naina द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.7K 371 13
Let's see..
3.4K 274 17
the endless blood relationship......
44.1K 2.5K 68
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐟.𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞✨ 𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡:𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙢,𝘼𝙫𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙆𝙖𝙪𝙧,𝙅𝙖𝙞𝙟𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝...
4K 456 11
Let's see..