HATRED - 2jin

By hyunppang

How will things work out if hatred has always become the barrier of your own feelings? "I know you hate me, I... More

NOTE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Author's Note
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30

27

172 7 1
By hyunppang

Heejin's POV

Hyunjin and I just arrived at the cafe that she's talking about last night. We have our own cubicle and it's quiet so I can review here also.

"I'll order, what do you want?" Hyunjin asked as she's about to go to the counter.

"I just ate so iced coffee would be fine"

She went to the counter excitedly and I wonder if she's not even getting tired of breads.

"What did you get?"

"Iced Americano, croissant and cream bread"

"Are you really fine with just bread as your breakfast? Aren't you getting tired of breads?" I asked just out of curiosity because she seems like she almost eat bread every single day.

"Nah, this is my comfort food and I'll never get tired of this" Hyunjin answered.

"Is there a reason behind that?"

"Well breads are so much cheaper before that sometimes, became the only food that my mom can buy for us. I hated it at first because I'm getting sick of eating bread every single day but when she finally can buy me some other expensive foods, I missed the breads that she always buy for me that's why whenever I'm sad, happy, worried or just wanted to eat I always buy breads."

Wow. I didn't expect her reason to be that deep. I thought she would just say that it is made up of this and that and I didn't know that they were once having a hard time in life.

"That's deep. Didn't know you went all through that" I replied to shorten up my thoughts.

"Yeah but let's get into that next time, read your notes while I'm eating and then ask me some things that you're not familiar with and I'll ask you some questions after."

Yeah my "special" exam is already tomorrow. To be honest, I think it'll be a little harder for me to study if Hyunjin didn't helped me.

I mean, I can get a passing score if I review alone but just a passing score. It's impossible for me to get that 93 points if I'm alone and will get to review for just two days. I'm really glad she helped me even if I tried to tell her not to.

[Time skip at night]

Third Person's POV

The two of them just got back to the dorm after a long day of just reviewing at the cafe, eating lunch together and continuing to review at the library.

They both really put their all in this day since they both don't want to mess this up. They're both sure that Heejin will pass but the pressure of having 93 points and above is still bothering Heejin.

"I'm scared." Heejin suddenly talked.

"What? Why? Did something happened? Did he did something again?" Hyunjin asked because that's what she thought.

"No, I'm afraid that I can possibly mess up your grades tomorrow"

"I'm not gonna lie, I also really wanted my score to stay as it is but what matters the most right now is for you to pass because you can't get kicked out just think of it that way and besides, I trust you. You can ace that exam"

"See? What am I gonna do without you?"

"Oh what's the change of mind? I thought you said you can do this alone?"

"Oh stop teasing me but no joke, thanks Hyun."

Hyunjin just smiled at Heejin as Heejin got a message from Gowon.

Gowon
Hey, my dad already went there earlier and my room is already clean. Hyunjin can sleep there tonight, no need for rock, paper, scissor kiddos.

"I'm sorry to ask but who was that?"

Heejin just showed Hyunjin Gowon's message. They're both disappointed because they really think it's fun to play before sleeping.

Heejin flashed an obvious disappointed face and Hyunjin immediately noticed it.

"Let's still play" Hyunjin suggested

"What?"

"Let's play. Winner gets to sleep in your room and loser will sleep in Gowon's room."

"Oh, yeah sure" Heejin replied in a disappointed tone once again.

"And the scissors will still play its game"

Surely, Heejin's disappointment went away because of Hyunjin's word.

It's their last night sleeping together so Heejin thought of it being fun if they sleep literally together.

Aside from it being fun, Heejin just really want to sleep beside Hyunjin. Who wouldn't want to?

"Are you up for it or you're just going to stare at the wall?" Hyunjin teased

"Oh sorry yes let's do it"

"Rock, paper, scissor shoot!"

The results are different from last night.

Heejin didn't won this time.

Hyunjin also.

Both of them played a scissor.

"So who's gonna tease who now?" Hyunjin talked first since Heejin obviously couldn't.

"Are we really going to sleep on the same bed?"

"Yeah and be ready for my sudden questions, let's review until we both fell asleep"

Heejin thought it would be so awkward after that but Hyunjin really brings her comfort and it's really hard not to feel good about it.

They both lie down in bed beside each other but they're just using their phones.

"8 times 7" Hyunjin suddenly talked.

"56"

"Oh wow born ready"

"Why are you suddenly asking me elementary questions?"

"Nothing"

At this point, Hyunjin placed her phone down and just looked up in the ceiling. Heejin also did the same because she doesn't want to be rude.

The night is getting deeper but both of them aren't talking and just looking at the ceiling. Both wanted to start a conversation but don't know how.

Heejin tried to master up her courage even if she's still slightly frozen because she really like these kind of late night talks.

"Soooo" Heejin started

Hyunjin only hummed in response.

"Aren't you sleepy yet?"

"Nah it's not really that easy for me to fall asleep, how about you? If you want to sleep then go ahead don't think of me being here"

"No, my spirit is really wide awake."

After that, they both fall into silence once again. Hyunjin felt the awkwardness between the two of them for the first time in three days so it's her who tried to open a conversation first.

"Well do you want to talk about something? Like things you're curious about?" Hyunjin asked Heejin to lessen the awkwardness between them.

"Hmm, I actually have this question in mind."

Hyunjin just signaled Heejin to go ahead.

"Do you like someone?"

"Huh?"

"Not gonna repeat it" Heejin playfully replied.

"I'm not really sure about that"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know if I like that person or I'm just grateful? I can't seem to find out."

Heejin already thought of Jinsoul when Hyunjin said the word grateful and it makes her heart ache since she knows that if Jinsoul confessed that she likes Hyunjin, she won't even stand a chance anymore.

"Do you think that person likes you?"

"Maybe not, she's keeps on going out with someone these past few days"

And that's how Heejin became 100% sure that Hyunjin was talking about Jinsoul.

Jinsoul is always going out with Jungeun these days and she thinks that's what Hyunjin is talking about.

Heejin doesn't really want to ask her directly so she just hummed in response.

"How about you? Are you interested with someone?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah"

"Oh didn't even think of it, you're that sure about your feelings?"

"Yup but I don't think she likes me"

"Why did you say so?"

"Let's just say that she's attracted to someone else"

"Yeah let's just stay single for life" Hyunjin joked because the atmosphere is getting quite not it.

"No I won't, be single by yourself"

"Then let's see who will get a girl first, bunny"

"Are you serious?" Heejin asked while laughing.

"Of course not"

They both just laughed at it and Heejin became thankful because of how comfortable everything once again.

...

Heejin woke up to her alarm and saw that Hyunjin is not beside her.

She thought Hyunjin was just outside so she looked for her at the kitchen but saw she saw Gowon instead.

"Looking for Hyunjin?"

Heejin nodded.

"She already left, her uniform is at their dorm so Hyeju, Jinsoul, and I went here a little earlier because Hyunjin seems to forget about it. I'm surprised though, that when we woke her up you didn't even moved an inch."

"Guess I just slept well. What are you cooking? Let me do it before you burn the whole school."

"No, I can do it. Sit right there and explain why you two are sleeping together"

"I thought you won't bring it up"

"But I did so what? Did you two sleep at the same bed for three nights?"

"Just last night"

"Why? How did that happen?"

"We played rock, paper, scissor"

"Huh?"

Heejin just basically told Gowon everything since she knew that Gowon won't stop asking until she tell her everything.

After Gowon got satisfied with her story, she picked up her phone and saw that Hyunjin left a message earlier.

Hyunjin
I went out already. Didn't bother to wake you up cause you looked deeply asleep. See you later and don't forget about your exams!

Heejin
Thanks and goodluck on explaining why we're in the same bed this morning...

Hyunjin
Did you tell Gowon?

Heejin
Yeah... Was that fine?

Hyunjin
Yup, definitely. I also told them the truth, now stop replying and read your notes!🐰

"Hyunjin really made you smile like that huh"

"Shut up shortie, let's just eat"

Jinsoul's POV

"Pffft! Heejin basically made that scissor thing because she wanted to sleep with you what made you think that she did that just because she wanted you to sleep at the bed?" Hyeju said in a very loud tone while she's laughing.

Hyeju was right but I know Hyunjin, she really thinks deeply and logically so I know she wouldn't think of it like that.

She's smart and all but she can't feel if someone likes her or not.

"Yeah right thank you so much, Son Hyeju" Hyunjin replied while she's stuffing foods inside her mouth.

"Hyun slow down, you're gonna choke yourself"

"I need to go earlier. I have to do something bye have a great breakfast"

She just ran out of the door after that. I rarely see Hyunjin this excited before, I really wonder what she needs to do.

Hyunjin's POV

Heejin will take her exam later and I want to do something for her before that. I know she will be nervous so I'll give her something that I know she will like.

I went out earlier to buy a croissant at the bakery outside our school, I wanted to flip things today so I'm the one who will be giving her the half bread.

We really became close friends after that three days that's why I wanted to cheer her up today.

I arrived at our classroom and nobody's here because it's too early.

I broke the croissant into two and placed a half in Heejin's armchair and the other half on my armchair.

I'm not really this person who does these kind of things but I don't even know why I'm doing this.

I left a note under the bread and just sat down on my chair.

Third Person's POV

Students are starting to come one by one and it didn't take long for Heejin to arrive too.

Heejin entered the door while reading her notes and not even bothering to look at anything not until she felt something on her armchair.

As soon as she saw the half bread, she thought her friends are just joking around with her but then she saw a note under it.

'Goodluck bunny'

Heejin's eyes automatically looked for Hyunjin and when they met each other's gaze, Hyunjin smiled and ate the other half of the bread.

Heejin did the same and mouthed thank you.

It didn't take long when Professor Kang arrived and the first thing she did is to call Heejin to her office to take her exam.

Heejin looked one last time at Hyunjin and Hyunjin mouthed a goodluck for her.

Hyeju and Jinsoul saw the interaction but Hyeju just stayed silent because Jinsoul beside her is as silent as she is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 5.7K 56
You know I love you so... [unedited] A 2jin fanfic. I do not own any of the characters and all of this is just from my imagination. !!GRAMMATICAL E...
71.2K 3.1K 24
If this is a game, I don't want to play anymore.
4.4K 142 11
Being neglected by her own partner made her seek intimacy elsewhere. A reckless decision, was all it took to make a drastic change in her and someon...
2.9K 94 41
After what happened to the agency, the bands live on their own. Who will cheat, who will stay loyal. Who will be brave, who will be terrified. their...