Star wars Harem X Male Mandal...

By JustyTurner

The galaxy is never a safe place be to. crime Lords, corrupting organisations or leaders and other dangerous... More

Main Character
Harem (part 1)
Harem (part 2)
The Protectors (Crew)
Chapter 1: We fight and Protect the innocent
Chapter 2: A traitor within
Chapter 3: Anakin's Padawan?!
Chapter 4: A Baby rescue duty (Arc 1)
Chapter 5: A baby rescue duty (Arc 2)
Chapter 6: A baby rescue duty (Arc 3 Final)
Chapter 7: The most feared beast in the whole galaxy
Chapter 8: Be the hunter or be hunted
Chapter 9: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 1)
Chapter 10: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 2)
Chapter 11: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 3)
Chapter 12: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 4)
Chapter 14: A planet that parties (lemon)
Chapter 15: Meet the New Mandalore
Chapter 16: Lost clones
Chapter 17: The old but better tech
Chapter 18: Ship take over
Chapter 19: The experiment
Chapter 20: The Malevolence (Arc 1)
Chapter 21: The Malevolence (Arc 2)

Chapter 13: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 5 final)

1K 24 4
By JustyTurner

We see Clone troopers of the 501st making their assault at the Cults of Nihilus Town as we see clone troopers lead by Captain Rex and Ahoska as they march through down while battling the cult members as they open fire at them but get hit as Rex shoots them with his twin blaster pistols while Ahoska deflection the shots back at them.

Then Mandalorian troopers fly over them as they launch rockets at the cult members and blow them up. Then Oliver land behind Rex and Ahoska and aid them as he fire his blaster rifle at the cult members while he tell the two.

Oliver: Didn't know you came to help us but thanks anyways.

Rex: General Skywalker is inside the building helping out your leaders to face off the cult members.

Oliver: Let's just hope the be alright Captain.

Rex: Same here.

They continue to fire and soon most of the cult members were pushed back in the middle of town as the Mandalorian troopers and clone troopers aim their blasters at them which the cult members immediately surrender.

They believe they have won but then Ahoska felt something which cost her to fell on one knee as Rex bend down to her.

Rex: You okay commander?

Ahoska: I feel.....something happening underneath us. Something powerful has been unleashed.

Oliver: It must be Nihilus.

Rex: Let's  gather the other troops and help out General Skywalker and the rest.

Oliver: Right. Let's hope they are alright.

(Meanwhile)

A wall burst as we see Nihilus being thrown through a wall and then land into a large circular like room as he land onto his feet and slide back a bit. He looked up onky for Anakin, Sky and Y/n to leap down and land onto thr ground as they activated their sabers as Nihilus stood there and stare at Anakin as he can sense a very strong connection in the force.

Nihilus: I must say jedi I am impressed sense your strength within the force. But no matter how powerful you may get, you can never beat me.

Anakin: (smirk) Let's see about that freak.

Sky: Nihilus is strong and he'll drain our life if he gets either one of us.

Y/n: So you got a plan?

Sky: I don't know. This is one sith Lord that doesn't even have a body. Still we must keep him away from the others from above!

Anakin: Right! Let's do this!

The trio charged at Nihilus which he fired force lighting which they block all together but then Y/n flies up into the air and swap his saber with twin blasters and fired a few shots which Nihilus block but this was a distraction as Anakin and Sky charge at Nihilus and swing at him but Nihilus leaps back but the two charged at him and they strike blows at him while Y/n flies down as Nihilus forced pushed Anakin and Sky away and then he blocked Y/n's saber strike.

Then Y/n fired his flame throwing gauntlet at Nihilus which he let out a yell but he force lighting Y/n, sending him flying and then reach out from the force and pulled out large rocks from the ground and then tossed them towards the trio.

Y/n dodges the incoming rock while Anakin and Sky slice the rock and then Sky use force lighting at Nihilus which he blocked with a singal hand and then pushed the force lighting back which hits Sky, sending him flying and crashing onto a wall.

Y/n: Sky!

Y/n flies off while Anakin and Nihilus battle each other as Y/n rush up to Sky as he coughs while Y/n helps him up.

Y/n: Okay there's have to be a plan to kill this guy because we can't keep this up forever.

Sky: I know. If only there was a weak spot that he has.

Sky sees both Nihilus and Anakin battle as Nihilus kicks Anakin back and that's when Sky noticed his mask is cracked and had a idea.

Sky: The mask. We must destroyed the mask.

Y/n: What?

Sky: Think about it. Nihilus spirit is coming from the mask! That's where he drain all life so if we destroy the mask, he will be defeated for good.

Y/n: You think it will work?

Sky: Only one way to find out.

The two rush over as Nihilus and Anakin striking saber blows and Nihilus was about to swing when bolts fly by as he turn to see Sky and Y/n rushing towards him with blaster pistols which he block with his saber and force pushed them but Sky gets in front and blocks the fire push which Y/n tossed detonators at Nihilus which blow up and made Nihilus stumble back from the blast.

Sky: Target the mask Anakin! If I'm right, that's how we can defeat him!

Anakin: Hope your right!

Anakin charge towards Nihilus as he swing his saber back and was about to land a blow at his mask but Nihilus grabs Anakin saber with his hand as he slowly get up and grab Anakin by the arm and start to drain his life from him.

Y/n: Anakin!

The two rush over to save him but Nihilus force pushed them both, sending them flying as as Anakin yells while he dropped his saber as Nihilus grabs him by the other arm as he start to drain more life from Anakin.

Nihilus: I can taste your force within you. Yours is....different but delicious. I guess the foolish jedi think wrong about you being the chosen one! Once I drain your force from you, the jedi will lose their only hope they have to defeat me!

He laughs while Anakin yells even more in pain as his form his hands into a fist and then suddenly Anakin's eyes glow white and his hands glow white as well which shocked Nihilus as let out a yell amd there was a white blast that sent both Anakin and Nihilus flying back.

The two land hard onto the wall and fell onto the floor. Sky and Y/n rushed over to Anakin and they see he is alright as he help him up. They look over to see Nihilus slowly getting up and they see his masked is cracked and there was a leak of dark smoke coming out of it.

Nihilus: No! This is not possible! How can this be possible!

Y/n: Listen up mask freak!

He looks over to see the trio as Y/n take out his saber and tells Nihilus.

Y/n: You may have a special type of force ability that can make you powerful but that doesn't mean we can still beat you. As long we're alive and kicking, you won't harm the galaxy.

The trio activated their sabers as Nihilus lend out a yell and use his strongest force lighting at the trio which the trio blocked. Nihilus slowly walks towards them when suddenly a blaster bolt hits him and he looks up to see Leja, Billy, Nepthys and Zack as Billy called out.

Billy: Here your diet you with scum!

They all fired St Nihilus which he deflected the shots with his saber but he gets hit many times and some even hits hid mask which he yell in pain as he stumble back and grab his mask.

Nihilus stumbled back and before he can use force lighting on them, a rocket fly over and hits Nihilus, sending him flying and crashing onto the floor. He immediately get up and use force lighting but Anakin blocks the lighting while he rushes towards him and leaps up and strike blows at Nihilus.

The two battled while Sky and Y/n join in as Y/n swing his saber at him which Nihilus leap back and then Sky leaps up into the air and then slammed his hand onto the ground, creating a force blast that hits Nihilus and sent him flying.

Then Anakin grabs Nihilus by the force and then tossed him to other side od the room, slamming him onto thr ground while Y/n fly over him and fired several bolts at him which he gets hit but he throws his saber and it hit his jetpack. Y/n gose out of control and was about to smash into yne ground but Sky catch him by the force and set him down.

Y/n: Thanks.

Sky: No problem.

Nihilus try to use force lighting but Anakin came up and slice off his hand and then force pushed him which he slammed onto the wall. His mask gets cracked more and more which he realised as Anakin charge towards him but he use force drain to drain Anakin and then drain Sky as the two were being drained while Y/n pulls out his blaster sniper rifle and take aim at his mask.

Once he take aim his fired a singal bolt that travelled between Anakin and Sky and then immediately hit Nihilus mask, splitting it into two as the mask fell onto the ground as Nihilus starts to yell and scream in pain.

Nihilus: No! What have you done! N-No! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

There was a dark smoke pouring out of the body as Anakin and Sky land on their knees as they look up to see Nihilus screaming and soon there was a explosion of black smoke. Soon the body of Nihilus was no more, leaving a broken mask as Anakin, Sky and Y/n walk up to it and look down at the mask.

Y/n: So is tat it? Is he gone?

Sky: The mask is destroyed and without the mask. He cannot return. All the life that he has drained is now free.

Suddenly the mask glow in light and then a huge light shot out into the sky as small light balls were flying up into what seems like the portal to the afterlife as tne spirits that were drained by Nihilus was now free.

Y/n: (surprised) Are those-

Sky: The spirits that have their live drain by Nihilus. Now.....they can rest now, knowing their suffering and nightmares are now over.

Anakin: (smile) Thanks to us.

The two agree as they watched as the spirits is sent up to the afterlife and soon the light fates away and the mask suddenly turns into dust and the wind blow that dust away as Darth Nihilus.....was no more.

(Later)

All the cult members of Nihilus were taking by the Republic clone troopers and be seen being taking within the Venator class star destroyer as they will take them to Republic custody for their horrible acts against the Republic. While we see Y/n, Anakin, Ahoska and Sky as Y/n and Anakin shake hands while Y/n tells Anakin and Ahoska.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks for the assist you two. We thought things will go wrong within seconds.

Anakin: (smile) No problem. Glad we can help.

Sky: Make sure the cult members will be locked up nice and tight. We don't want this to ever happening again.

Anakin: (smile) Don't worry we will.

They looked over to see many victims being taking to safety as they still shake in fear as Ahoska said.

Ahoska: I feel bad for them. It must be horrible to be imprison by them.

Sky: Same here. It's a good thing they are free and safe.

Rex: General Skywalker.

Then Rex walks up to them as he tell Anakin.

Rex: We're moving out right now.

Anakin: Alright then. Guess this is goodbye then, take care you two.

Y/n: (smile) Same to you two.

Once that Anakin, Ahoska and Rex make their leave as Y/n watched and turn only to see Sky heading back to his ship as Y/n rush up to him.

Y/n: So where are you going now?

Sky: More planets need to be saved. My crew is gonna try to save as much planets from Separatist hands.

Y/n: (smile) Sounds good to me. Thanks for your help. You and crew have our thanks.

Sky: (smile) It's no problem. What about you? What will you do?

Y/n: (smile) Figured we have a day off. Take it easy for a bit and then go out into action.

Sky: (smile) Alright then. Take care and be safe.

Y/n: (smile) Same to you.

Sky nodes as he climb up into his gunship and once inside the gunship takes off while Y/n climb inside his gunship with the rest of his crew and take off as well.

Up in space we see Sky's large star destroyer turning and then jumping into Hyper space and it was gone from sight. Y/n enter to his bridge and see all the crowd cheering snd celebrating for another victory as everyone quiet down as Y/n looks at his crew and then tells them.

Y/n: (smile) This had been a hard week but in the end we did it. We have won one of the most dangerous and most suicide missions to ever lived and I've couldn't have been prouder for all of you for helping us on this mission. All of you did a great job and I wouldn't change my crew because all of you ain't just my crew but also my family! We all deserve this great victory and we all should celebrate it!

Everyone cheered as Y/n sat down as Oliver walk up to Y/n and ask him.

Oliver: So where should we go now?

Y/n: (smirk) Let's go to our favourite planet Oliver.

Oliver: You mean...

Y/n: (smirk) Oh yeah. Next stop, Zeltros!

The crew cheered even louder as they set their coordinations to Zeltros and once they have the coordinations they jumped into hyper space to celebrate on Zeltros.

(Meanwhile)

On coruscant we see Palpatine at his office as he stare out of his window when his office doors open and Mas Amedda came into the room and walk up to Palptine and tell him.

Mas: Sir Anakin Skywalker has returned alive and well. It seems he and his Mandalorian allies have defeated Darth Nihilus.

Palpatine: Excellent news. And the mask?

Mas: Destroyed. It seems sending Anakin to defeated one of the most dangerous sith Lord ever was a good idea.

Palpatine: (smirk) In hopes to see how string Anakin in hopes to bring a brighter future for all of us and the future of the Republic. I must make sure how strong young Skywalker is when it comes to powerful beings such as Nihilus.

Mas: But I must ask and I'm not questioning you but why can you not allow Nihilus to be your apprentice? He is shown to be a very powerful sith Lord and he can even drain a jedis life within seconds.

Palpatine: You see that is the problem. Stronger he gets the more hard that I have to control him. I want my apprentice to be.....loyal, controllable and do anything to please me...even by means doing something that he refused to do but will to in the end.

Mas: So you chose the young Anakin to be your apprentice?

Palpatine: (smirk) Indeed. He is strong in the force but shown to be....controllable and willing to do anything even by mean disobeying the councils orders.

Mas: I see. Well I will leave you be sir.

Mas turns to leave but then he stopped and turn to Palpatine and ask him one last question.

Mas: What about Y/n and his Mandalorian faction? Will they ruin your plan?

Palpatine: (smirk) Do not fear. I have a perfect plan for Y/n and his faction soon. I just need to wait for the right time.

Mas nodes and leaves the room as Palpatine turn back to stare at the window and smiles, knowing that Nihilus is now out of the picture and his master plan is going smooth is ever. Now all he have to do is wait until he will set his plans into motion.

To be continued ...............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 0 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...
227 19 6
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... War has stretched across the Galaxy! Peaceful systems are plunged into the heat of battle, with many be...
12 0 3
The times of the old republic are dead. At least for most people. But a young Mandalorian female breathes the old republic like it is air, and knows...
144K 2.4K 35
A couple of months after Ahsoka leaves the Order, Anakin meets an orphan girl they discover is force-sensitive. She works her way into the hearts of...