Revival of the Mount Hua[fanf...

By ChungMyungCult9

90 years... 90 years has pass since the death of the plum blossom saint and the last fight of the war against... More

We'll bloom and rise again!
I need Money!
I will empty your pockets!
This is a one sided massacre!
Courting death!
Dong Ryong
It's raining disciples today
Big step to revival
1st lesson
Library of the Plum Blossom Saint
Is that a plum blossom!?
Hyun Jong
I just want my alcohol!
Thieves, Beggars and a child????
Calm down!

Southern Edge sect

498 31 3
By ChungMyungCult9

3 years... 3 years has past... 

In the past three years Chung Myung able to achieve many things. He able to discover the secret vault of his Jangnum Sahyung while digging straight down hoping for a hidden gold. He didn't expect that. 

Another thing was the reconstruction of the mount hua. You ask who is the one who does the reconstruction? Hired constructor? No. Friends?He have not known to anyone yet. Chung Myung himself?Yes. Even he himself never imagine that he did that, even it already pass he just really never expect he will do it alone. 

Money was no problem to him. He can spend it specially if he was alone. Every Sunday he goes into the tournament to loot. Because of his looting the tournament has change. From 'every five wins' to the normal type of tournaments like 'defeating your opponent to step up and defeat the champion' which is non other than Chung Myung or known as the "undefeatable champion" which was now known all over the world. After all who will not recognize someone who always had a win streak that even change the rule of the tournament itself.

Talking about that, he also fight some other sects in that tournament. But all he can say is many changed but only some stay the same like the Southern Edge Sect. Which stupidly able to join at ten great sects, like... What kind of bullsh*t is that?

Even the current strength of that sect can't kill even a normal mount hua disciple in his days. 

Currently Chung Myung was 8... and he was doing one of the most important thing he need to do.

Scribble.

Scribble. 

Bang!

Scribble.

Scribble.

Bang!

Scribble.

It was not other than writing the swordsmanship of Mount hua. The bang sound was also non other than him forgetting what the hell is he suppose to write, he bang his head and just remember it magically. 

'It was swinging in the left side horizontally with what degrees again?'

Bang!

'45 degrees'

He start scribbling it again.  

'Why does it's too hard to remember!'

-"I told you to read some books even once"

"I know! I know! It's my fault! So shut it Sahyung!" he shouted to himself. 

He start scribbling until he remember the time. It was near 8 in the night. 

He quickly take his mask and black outfit and put them in. Within minutes he reach the arena without breaking a sweat then goes into a room or more likely MVP room. 

"Hello there audience! This is our blah blah blah blah" Chung Myung didn't listen to the introduction. In this past three years non of the participants has take his interest. "Now let's start!" He join this tournament for money, but in the same time to look for someone exceptional. After few hours of boring battles or more likely normal battles, a brat has walk to the stage. He seems to be twenties. He was wearing the southern edge sect's emblem. 

"Jin Geumryong from the southern edge sect, hope we had a nice match" 

'Nice match my *ss'

Without even having a direct contact Chung Myung can through the double face b*stards from southern edge sect, specially this guy. 

Jin Geumryong has unsheathed his sword and create a stance, either the person in front of him did. But the difference was, this guy's stance was much more sharper than the other guy. His sword was pointed to the enemy but in the same time pointing above. 

"Start!" the speaker declared. 

"First attack was the winner!" his enemy shouted as he rush over him with a lame stance. 

Keplang! The southern edge sect dude just move his sword upward and block the attack. 

After that he break their contact, the enemy started to slash over and over. But even with that not even a single strand of hair... He didn't able to scratch him. But Geomryong has no intention of fighting back or we could say... Toying him. 

'Why? Why I can't hit him!?' the reason was obvious. 

'The difference of strength was huge' Chung Myung observed. He can see here from his room. His position was above the audience, it has a nice view of the fight and you can see the audience reactions here clearly. It was quite far in below but there's no need to change position, the fight was clearly one sided. 

It's clear that he was holding his smug face in front of the audiences. 

"Tsk,tsk, this is why I had problems with double faced b*stards" he muttered to himself, it's not like there are anyone in the same room to him. 

"Huff,huff" the guy started to huff heavily. It's obvious in his eyes how he realize the difference between him and the opponent. He look at his opponent and finally Geumryong didn't able to hold his smug face. The  face of crushing the weak. The face of superiority. 

Seeing that his enemy was no more fun Geumryong decided to end the play time. He walk over the enemy with his raised sword. 

swish.

With that snowflakes fall from his swords. 

The range of the area it extent larger and larger rapidly. 

Swish.

Schwing!

He began to swing his sword elegantly in different directions. His enemy's eyes become empty. 

Schwing!

Boom! 

"Twelfth Sword... Scattering snowflakes" he chanted in a low yet vicious words. 

Boom!

In an instant his enemy was send out of the stage. "Wha-"
The speaker's didn't able to speak.

"As expected into a genius!"
"He was already strong at such age!"
"I wonder if he can be able to take away the champion title!"
"I'm also curious!" Many murmurs can be heard everywhere at the stage. But those who ignore them continue to cheer.

"Th-the winner is Geum Ryong from the southern edge!" The speaker shouted.

Still wearing his smug face he look in a side of the arena. It was in a small room with a small window. His glare was directed to non other than Chung Myung.

Get ready, I will defeat you.

But Chung Myung was not imitated at all. For him the show Geum Ryong displayed was only a child show. 

'Another foolish brat' 

"The performance that our contestant showed to us was definitely excellent! Now let's move on the next participant!" While the announcer was speaking Geum Ryong step down and head to one of the southern Edge elder, Sima Seung. "Don't sweat over ordinary opponents, remember were here to claim back our fame" he said seriously. Geom Ryong nodded in understandment.

In the three years,  the peoples at Shianxii only talks about the undefeatable champion that it even eaten away the name of Southern Edge Sect. After many of them watched that guy's fights many thinks that the child was much more stronger than Southern Edge sect's third class disciples. At first they see it as nothing more than a show off but after many of the southern edge disciples participate in these tournament, the news has eaten their fame away. And right now, they were here to prove that Southern Edge Sect was not something to get stepped by a mere mysterious child came of nowhere. 

"I will keep in my mind" 

But since Geum Ryong's fame was not the only one they need to raise but the whole sect's name itself, they didn't came alone. 

"As for our next fight! Another disciple from southern Edge Sect! Lee Songbaek! And his opponent Kyu Hyubin!" Two man stand in the stage facing each other. 

"Lee Songbaek from Southern Edge sect! Hope we had a good fight!" The third class disciple from southern edge sect bowed, yet his opponent didn't. "Kyu Hyubin" that's all he say.  

After the short introduction they both get ready with a stance. 

Chung Myung flinched with this. He observed the southern edge's disciple. 'That's looks like a simple stance that didn't even imitating anyone, but on the other hand you can't also call it dull. If he fix some of his openings then I might call it sharp' 

"Start!" 

Kyu Hyubin started it, he take the first step to rush over his enemy with a strong step from his left. Lee Songbaek didn't even flinch and raise his sword to defend himself and take the impact. 

Schwing!

After that they started to perform their each swordsmanship. Kyu Hyubin keep pushing and attacking him but Lee Songbaek's footwork. Lee Songbaek surely creating a significant footwork by connecting or synchronizing his attack with the enemy's moves. 

Unlike the first one he able to perform a fair exchange of slashes.

Schwing!

Slash!

Until, like nothing happened... "Lee Songbaek from the southern edge sect has win!"

"Wohoo!"

"As expected of the Southern Edge sect!"

"I heard they had more disciples to join, does that mean we can see the glorious fights of Southern Edge disciples!"

"I can't wait!"

Chung Myung didn't pay attention at the cheers. But if he really deed hear the word "glorious" he might burst out like a mad dog. Right now something different was in his mind. 

'Quite sharp stance, not too dull fights, good footworks...' his lips curled up. "Maybe I will have a new disciple at the mount hua after this"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 106 9
What happens when it's over before you get to have a say? And all you are left with is regret of how much better it could have been. The thought that...
311K 5.5K 200
Part 2 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
148K 7.4K 43
*completed* What if after 10 years of their marriage Wei Ying died. Having no golden core he cannot live long with his husband Lan Zhan. Devastated...
7.6K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...