𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

38

13.7K 1.1K 257
By Mushwrites

Inline comments are highly appreciated 🫣☺️

Zaviyaar strolled towards his car with Long steps, Aayat jogged behind him as she was not able to catch his speed.

"Zaviyaar listen to me at least, can you please calm down" She breathed as both sat inside the car, He was still bursting with anger.

"NOT A WORD AAYAT" He spoke gritting his teeth,his tone was rough and stern, which made her flinch, and shocked, as she have never seen him talking to her like this.

Zaviyaar was burning with rage, he didn't want to misbehave or hurt Aayat in anger that's why he asked her to stop. Zaviyaar was driving rashly above the speed line, Aayat windened her eyes, she got scared.

"Zavi slowed down the speed" She said loudly enough so he could hear, but Zaviyaar didn't even hear her words as the scene was coming in front of his eyes again and again.

"Zaviyaar are you listening to me, slow down" she yelled at this time, shaking his shoulders, he listened to her this time, but it was too late, a car was coming towards them with a high speed, Both shot their eyes, Zaviyaar turned the steering wheel to left side, and applied the brakes, Nothing happened to them thankfully , his car was stopped at the cliff.

Aayat quickly unbuckled the seat belt, and came out of the car, taking deep breaths, as her breath was stuck in her throat, she was taking heavy breaths calming herself down. Zaviyaar ran behind her worriedly.

"Are you okay, I'm so sorry" He whispered cupping her face, guilt was dripping for his words, he never wanted to scare her like that, Aayat looked at him and pushed him with all her strength, he moved backwards.

"What the hell is wrong with you Zaviyaar, what if something would have happen to us, you were so blinded in you anger, that you didn't realised we could have died" She screamed with tears flowing down from her eyes amused by his anger as she never saw him this angry.

"I'm really sorry jaan, I'm sorry" HE whispered, drowning in guilt, he took steps towards her and took her in his protective arms, She gave in feeling his warmth. Zaviyaar ran his hand through his hair, Aayat sighed in his embrace.

"Let's go home" He whispered, and moved back from the hug, He turned to sit inside his car, Aayat held his wrist stopping him.

"Zavi whatever you saw I- -"

"Not right now" He replied curtly, interrupting her between, She looked at him being surprised, he sat in his car and start the engine, waited for her she sat inside, He drove the car normally this time, but both of them didn't speak any word through the ride.

They reached home, Zaviyaar gave the keys to the watchman and walked inside quietly Aayat ran behind him.

"Zavi, can we speak now please?" She pleaded with him holding his arm, He looked at her over his shoulder and sighed, as he just didn't want to talk about that topic.

"There is nothing to talk about, just forget that" He replied calmly without facing her, Aayat in anger, turned him forcefully.

"Zaviyaar, whatever you saw it was not true, you Know me, I would never do that" Sbe explained herself cupping his face to make him look in her eyes.

"Aayat you don't have to give me any explanation, I trust you, I know you, it's not your mistake" He replied to her, She got confused with his answer.

"If that's the thing, then why are you so angry about it Zaviyaar?" She questioned him, raising her brows.

"I do not understand one thing, I know you would never hug somebody like this, then how did you land up in his arms?" He asked her with seriousness dripping from his voice.

"I don't even know, he just jump on me, even i was shocked" He answered him casually, and shrugged.

"So he forced himself on you, that bastard, he's harassing you, I won't Leave him" He growled in anger, muttering curses, he inserted his hand inside his pocket, took out his phone, to make him pay for his deeds.

"Zaviyaar calm yourself down, he didn't harass me or anything he's just a friend, We were just talking, he was just happy about something, maybe that's why he hugged me" She admitted him by taking the phone from his hand.

"Friend? When did you guys become friends and why I have no idea about it," He inquired with a bit anger in his voice.

"Zaviyaar, I forgot to tell you about it" Aayat replied to him, frowning at his behaviour.

"Really Aayat? We got a lot of time but you didn't tell me anything," He asked her angrily, throwing his arms in the air.

"Can you please cool down , your temper is rising" She said calmly putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Obviously my temper will rise, my wife was in a embrace of a guy, and he was her friend, and I don't even know about it, you hide this from me Aayat, I thought we share everything with Eachother, you could have at least asked me, but forget it" He snapped at her angrily.

Aayat flinched at his tone, she saw disappointment on his face, she inhaled deeply seeing him taking things in a wrong way.

"Zaviyaar I didn't hide anything from you, it's just slipped out from my mind, and don't tell me you want me to ask for your permission to make friends now" she blurted out, in a disbelief tone.

"Aayat you are new here, I'm just looking out for you, I don't want you to be in any trouble, all I'm saying is to choose you friends wisely that's it, and if you would have shared it with me, this misunderstanding didn't have occurred" He explained her lowering his tone, but still he was angry.

"Zaviyaar I'm well educated, and independent, I'm not a kid I know what is right and wrong for me," She argued back, Zaviyaar sighed leaning his head back.

"You know what, just forget this topic, I don't want to fight with you, we'll talk only when you are ready to listen to me" He declared with a tight smile, and went inside the bedroom.

"Yeah right, he himself is bursting in anger," she muttered angrily following him to that bedroom.

~

It was dinner time, Aayat got changed in printed kurti, paired up with white capri trousers and orange dupatta in her neck, she was setting the table, while Zaviyaar changed himself in track and didn't wore anything he shirtless doing some work on his laptop, she came inside the room to call him for dinner,

"Dinner is ready" she informed him curtly, without looking at him, He placed his laptop at side, got up and walked out of the room, without even looking at her, his jaws touched on the floor.

She joined him at the table huffing in anger, Zaviyaar noticed that all his favourite dishes are in dinner, Aayat looked at him with hopefully eyes, but he still ignored her, it's not he want to fight with her but, the moment he looked at her, the hug scene again flashed in front of eyes, and he don't want to get angry on her again, and even Aayat was not comprehending his point.

Both were eating food with utter silence, only the voice of dishes echoing in the living room.

"Zaviyaar, can we talk now, are you going behave like whole night" She whispered placing her hand on top of his.

"There is nothing left to talk about" He answered her shortly, and left his food in the middle and went inside his room.

"Kya karun Mein in ka, khud ki bhi galti hai or sara bomb mujhe pe blast horaha hai" she muttered holding her head between in her hands.

(what should I do with him, it's his fault to but he is blasting on me)

Aayat walked back into the room to see him laying on his back, with his hand on his eyes, she got annoyed thinking how can he sleep being like this, while Zaviyaar was waiting for her to sleep beside him, so they could talk calmly, but he didn't realise when he slept.

she made her way to balcony, and sat on the swing, watching the stars, she want to share her feelings to someone, but there was no one, whom she can talk, she even called Eshal but she didn't answered, if she would have at her house she would have forcefully woke her up, she was feeling lonely, her eyes becomes watery, she didn't realised when she started crying badly, her emotions were coming out, she was wiping her tears again and again, but they kept flowing.

Zaviyaar opened his eyes, roamed his eyes, got up with a jerk realising he slept off, he got off from bed, finding her, he heard sound from balcony, he walked to see Aayat crying badly, he winded his eyes and got worried.

"Aayat, what's wrong?" He paced towards her and sat beside her side hugged her, looking at him Aayat started crying loudly pushing him from her.

"St-ay aw-a-y" She hiccuped, pushed him as he again took her in a hug, she kept pushing him, Zaviyaar forcefully hugged her, this time she give in, and sobbed in his arms encircled her arms around his torso dig her nails in his skin unintentionally.

"It's okay, it's alright, I'm sorry" he whispered softly, caressing her head, pecking her hair from time to time, Aayat got calmed, Zaviyaar moved back to look at her.

"What you have done to yourself" He exclaimed loudly looking at her red eyes, cheek stained with tears, her red nose, "you look adorable though" he muttered in the end getting a slap on his arm from her, he chuckled and wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Now tell me why are you crying? Just because we fought?" He asked her, raising her chin with his thumb and index finger, Aayat nodded her head in no.

"I was crying because I was feeling lonely, I wanted to share my feelings to someone, there was no one" She whispered and looked at him, he sighed.

"I was here, your friend and family" He told her cupping her face Aayat looked at him and chuckled sarcastically and removed his hand.

"You were in your husband mode, you were not even looking at me" she complained pouting cutely, He realised she's right.

"I'm so sorry baby" He instantly apologised holding his ears feeling guilty, Aayat removed his hands, and nodded her head in no.

"Zaviyaar I'm sorry i would have shared it with you, but he's just a friend i have never given him that right to hug or do anything else, and i thought it's not that important to tell me who I'm friends with" She told him opening the topic again.

"Aayat, I'm just worried about you, you don't know how people are, and I was just looking out for you, you never gave him the right but still he hugged you right, and he can do it again in future too, and I'm not forcing you to share anything with me, I just want you to do it by you heart, I don't like secrets between us that's it." He explained his point, ruffling her hair.

"I understood," She whispered, moving closer to hug him tightly.

"And I'll try to not fight like this again" He said She smiled and moved back a little.

"It's alright, fighting is good, it will make our relationship stronger, I just want us to fight but we will solve it before going to bed, promise" She asked him, forwarding her hand, He smiled at her words and placed his hand on hers.

Aayat again made herself comfortable in his arms, Zaviyaar caressed her head, moving the swing with his foot. After a while he felt her whole weight on himself, he looked at her and realised she's sleeping.

He carefully and effortlessly picked her up in arms, carried her to the bed, he placed her on the bed, covered her with the soft quilt, Laid beside her.

"Kiddo" he muttered, and smiled remember how adorable she was looking, he dropped a kiss on her head, placed his arm around her waist and closed his eyes.

So how's the chapter?

Favourite scene of line from today's update?

Excited for upcoming chapters?

Do shower you love 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love and Lies By Bitsy

General Fiction

42.3K 3.2K 31
**SPIN OFF OF MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND** LOVE...The feeling that makes you feel complete. And once blessed with it, you do everything to cherish it...
1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
337K 17.1K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...