𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 (𝟏𝟖+)

By kingkatewrites

❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.❞ In which an intern has a sex contract wi... More

INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 2.0
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
END
BONUS I
BONUS II
BONUS III
IMPORTANT!

Four

61.7K 1.3K 542
By kingkatewrites

THERE were times when embarrassment simply never came to me. Once, in high school, while we were on a break, my mother called me.

It was when winter was meeting spring, and the snow had started melting. Mud and wet floors were everywhere. Mom talked about this business meeting she was excited about, and I tried to pay attention both to the conversation and where I was walking.

Key word: tried

The hallways were full. It was a big high school. There were at least fifty people talking, walking and having a fun time. Add or take a few teachers.

I was going up the stairs. Of course, the staircase just had to be empty at the moment.

The next thing I knew, I slipped and fell down. I was walking up the stairs. Who the hell falls while going up the stairs? This bitch, right here.

Was I embarrassed? Not in the slightest. I picked up the phone that I had dropped, dusted off my knees and continued walking, ignoring the loud laughter behind me and many questions if I was alright.

It didn't phase me, not in the slightest.

A/N — actually based on a true story. It's how I fell as a senior in high school and actually I was mf embarrassed. I never lived that one down 😭😭
Ok back to the story:

However, as I was waiting for the elevator to reach my floor, I was embarrassed as hell. How the hell did I get the courage to speak to Mr. Vaughn in that inappropriate manner?

Furthermore, having Luka carrying me wasn't helpful. Nor were my big mouth, because as soon as Cora learned about this, she couldn't stop laughing. She predicted I'd either get laid now, or fired. And honestly, I didn't know which option I hated more.

I got Cora to braid me two dutch braids, because I was yet to dye my hair. In my defense, I kept postponing it until I finally made an appointment for later this week. I couldn't wait to get it colored again.

"Good morning, Freya."

As a ritual, Ellie had a cup of coffee prepared for me. As a senior secretary, her morning started an hour before mine. Of course, it was paid so she never complained. I never would, either.

"Morning, Miss Summers." I accepted the beverage with gratitude in my voice, "What's the schedule today? Hectic, again?"

She chuckled as we walked towards my desk, where a pile of papers waited for me. It was stack, after stack, something I'd either need help with or wouldn't be finished in two days.

"You're on paperwork duty, newbie." She suppressed a laugh at my groan, "But, don't worry, I organized everything alphabetically, all you need to do is make calls."

I instantly felt better, "You're wonderful. Thank you!"

Ellie and I chatted for a little bit longer while we waited for the big boss to arrive. He would come and go as he pleased, which, I guess was something he was able to do, since it was his company.

As long as he did his share or work, I didn't care if he came into the office at all.

Speaking of the devil, the elevator buzzed and the door opened to reveal a delicious looking Elijah Vaughn.

He didn't even reach my desk when his raspy voice filled the place, "Miss Preston, my office."

Elle gave me a suspicious look but I only shrugged my shoulders as I had no idea what he wanted.

Silently, I followed closely behind him and shut the door of his office. I kept quiet whilst he took off his jacket and loosened his tie.

Oh, how I wanted to be tied with his tie.

"Finish all the desk assignments you have by Wednesday."

My brows narrowed, "I will. May I ask, why?"

He was yet to look at me, but he responded nonetheless, "We have a meeting with the investors overseas, it's about the London branch we're building currently."

"Okay?" It came out as a question because I still couldn't understand why he was telling me all of it.

"You're here as an intern. You're supposed to learn something, and what better way to learn than to be put under pressure so you're forced to learn it?"

I knew that his question wasn't actually a question, more of a statement, but my mouth wouldn't close, "How about the complete opposite? Giving me assignment by assignment until I've learned it all?"

He finally brought his gaze to mine, though it wasn't a pleasant one to meet.

"Cute, but no." He chuckled, "You're coming to London with me, and by the end of the day, Miss Summers will hand you over everything you need to know about it. Make sure to memorize it, I won't tolerate mistakes."

Or what, you'll punish me?

I bit down my tongue and nodded my head, "When do we leave?"

"Friday evening. Finish up your duties here by then. You can leave now."

Without any further questions, despite having many, I silently closed the door behind me.

It wasn't until I was halfway through the paperwork that it popped in my head. I would be going on an overseas trip with my boss, who I coincidentally wanted to bang, for at least one week.

My heart threatened to leap straight out of my chest. I began feeling anxious, nervous and all of the above. More importantly, what if I messed up anything there?

From Ellie's words, I'd be the only secretary to go with him, as he wanted this to be my coaching experience.

Coaching experience, my ass. He wanted to see me sweat and probably mess up. But if I was anything, I was as stubborn as a mule, and I would rather die than ever allow him to see me mess up.

Or, at least, that's what I kept telling myself. But, if you start telling something to yourself, you eventually begin to believe in it.

At noon, Ellie released me from the prison duties and told me I was free to go and grab a lunch. At the exact moment the words left her mouth, my stomach made a diabolic sound which brought a pink shade to my cheeks.

I called Cora, who came running. Well, she came quickly with her car. She picked me up and we decided on a restaurant that was in the middle of our companies so it was halfway for each.

Except she was my ride and would have to drive me back to work.

Cora did try to protest, but once she saw that I was ignoring her and not paying any attention to her weak protests, she groaned and told me that the lunch was on me. I didn't mind.

We ordered some pasta at this cute little restaurant across the street from another big company. It was kind of funny. All these companies occupied seven blocks straight and almost all of them were running a successful business.

Unexpectedly, my eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar face walking into the restaurant. Then, I was a hundred percent sure that the voice belonged to Luka.

Cora was oblivious as she swallowed her meal in two bites, gulping down water immediately after.

Luka turned around and I waved him over.

"What brings you to my side?" He teased as I stood up to hug him. Hugging me back tightly he laughed softly when he felt me snuggle into his hug.

"I took Cora out for lunch. Take a seat."

He glanced down at his wrist-watch before sighing out and taking a seat next to me.

"I'm Luka. I'm sure you already know me as much as I know you."

Cora shook Luka's hand with a slight laugh. "Of course, I think I know you even better than you know yourself."

This was a golden opportunity. From this point onwards, my ship would either sail or sink and I'd be damned if I let it sink.

Cora was the first one to be engaged into a conversation, "So, how is your club going? I know that it's mostly a VIP club, but are you taking any new members?"

He was confused, "She," he said and pointed his thumb at me, "signed you in ages ago."

Cora's disbelief was laughable, "Of course she did," she muttered before giving me a dirty look, "You better take me there the next time you go."

Luka smiled, "Are you coming this weekend?"

I shook my head and took a deep breath, "Big news! Elijah is taking me on a business trip overseas, so I'll be gone for a week at least."

Cora's face was suddenly filled with pride and joy, "That's wonderful! I'm so excited for you!"

"Thank you."

Luka being quiet was weird. A part of him seemed to be happy for me, truly, whilst the other one was contemplating whether or not to open his mouth, and I was hoping he wouldn't.

Well, you know what they say, hope breeds eternal misery.

"So you will use the opportunity to fuck your boss, right?"

I was shameless, "Of course."

He continued to poke me, "And if you succeed?"

"Hopefully it leads to a beautiful sex-partnership."

"And if you fail?"

I was quick to respond to that one as well, "I quit, you pay for a plastic surgery, and legal name change, and I disappear."

Cora and Luka took turns laughing at me before they started teasing me. They worked together, two little devils, to bring me down and make fun of me.

But, it was nice. Seeing two of my closest people get to know each other and actually like one another. It was refreshing and honestly, it was as if a weight had been lifted off my chest.

I was so happy that their meeting went smoothly.

Luka was the first one to leave. Of course, me being a busybody, couldn't even wait until he paid for our bill and actually left the premises before I started asking questions.

"So?" Cora immediately caught onto my teasing voice and sadly, put all of my hopes and dreams to rest.

"Absolutely not. Not gonna happen."

I whined, "But why? You guys have good chemistry."

Cora sighed, "Listen, Freya, I love you to death, but you're dumb when it comes to seeing signals."

I was offended, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Cora licked her bottom lip, before looking me straight in the eyes, intensity lacing them, with a mix of determination.

"Luka is attractive, okay? One of the hottest men I'd ever seen, however, I could tell just by looking at him that he's a dominant one in sex. Not a switch, but a dom. Sex is important in relationships and we wouldn't work. Why give something a try when I already know how it will end?"

My voice was small, "Okay."

I dropped the subject from that point onwards completely. I wouldn't push her to do anything she doesn't like or isn't comfortable with either way.

As we were driving back to work, I immediately felt my stomach drop. "Oh my god, it's your birthday this weekend and I'm not going to be here."

Cora smiled, "It's okay. We'll celebrate after you come back from London. As my gift, give me money, thank you."

I laughed.

The rest of the day went in a blur. I was done with almost everything in the office by the time my work hours were finished.

Immediately after work, I went by myself to do some shopping for new work clothes. I bought two sets of dress up pants with matching blazers, a few skirts and some new heels.

I also shopped for some new makeup, since mine was in a desperate need of a renewal.

By the time Thursday rolled around, Ellie managed to find me extra paperwork. I probably did all the paperwork for the next six months, long after I'd be gone.

Straight after work, I had my nails appointment followed by a hair appointment.

It was hard to pack everything in one suitcase, considering I didn't know how long we'd be gone. So I packed everything in two bags with a carry-on that had all personal things, such as makeup, hair straightener, laptop, all of my chargers and some minor things, such as condoms.

I had to be prepared, because no way in hell would the three of us return from London.

I set my alarm for six in the morning and I had Luka lend me his driver for the day.

I was about to fall asleep when a message snapped me out of it.

"Make sure to dress more warmly, London isn't as warm."

Elijah had never texted me something like that. Almost as if he was concerned. It was such a stupid text that I left on read, but it made me fall asleep with a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 688 44
When an independent girl moves to the big city, unknowing of whose city she's just stepped into. - Mafia romance - Employee and boss - Possessive
31K 861 25
He's runs a multi-millionaire business that has made him a billionaire at 35. He's arrogant self centered and a self proclaimed playboy. With his ch...
413K 6.2K 18
⚠️THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18⚠️ Donovan Parker is a young, wealthy, successful CEO...
102K 2.8K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...