Hackers (Book 1)

By nanaedc

What happens when you mess with the wrong person but end up dealing with another? The Completed Book 1 in the... More

Hackers (Book 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
*Mature 16+*Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
The Cast
The Sequel

Chapter 30

115 4 1
By nanaedc

I woke up with my head on cold wood and my body on a extremely soft bed that smelled like cologne. My eyes opened to the bright sunlight and the flipping of pages,I tried to move my body and everything moved except one of my hands that were handcuffed to the headboard. I searched the room and fell upon a smiling Zachary that was reading a book in a chair,next to the door. He looked up at me and closed the book.

"Morning."

"Why am I handcuffed? I willingly went with you."

"True but your May. I know how you work."

He stood up sat the book in his seat and walked over to me. He sat close to me before facing me. "How did you sleep?"

I tugged at the cuffs and sighed. "Good. Energetic I guess."

He smiled. "Good. Now this is how its gonna work,you belong to me and your sister belongs to my friend. You may go anywhere you want in the house except pass the red line which is where April is,don't try to save or escape with her because its completely hopeless. He might be aggressive with her but I promise you that I won't hurt you unless your asking for it."

"Your gonna remove the cuffs?"

I nodded once. "Yes. I will trust you when I ask you."

"Ask me what?"

He moved my hair from my face. "Any questions?"

She looked at me with those piercing gray eyes that all I could do was nod.

"Good now May," he held my face "I want you to never go pass the red line and never try to escape."

I frowned. Does he except for me to listen just because he asked? Something mentally in me kicked.

My eyes showed confirmation causing him to smile brightly. "Excellent."

He took a necklace off that held a key at the bottom then he reached over and unlocked them. I rubbed my red wrist to lighten the color and ease the pain and watched as he stood up and put on a suit jacket. "I have a meeting in 10 minutes but you may leave this room and roam around."

He put on a tie and made fixed his unruly hair. He was about to walk out before I spoke. "Thank you."

He stopped mid walk. His head turned a little and a smile took over his face and his eyes grew brighter,he opened the door and left but left it open. I slid myself off the bed and my feet met the cold wood floor,I walked over to the door feeling weak in the legs but made it nonetheless.

I looked down the long hallway and followed the cologne to him signing papers and talking to a woman in a black pencil skirt,black suit shirt and black stellioos. He looked up and smiled at me once more before disappearing behind a big door.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Back at the direction house everything was hectic. Liam came back to the living room after searching the entire house.

"All the guards are unconscious. They must of knocked them out before knocking."

The three guys were sitting in the couch resting their heads in their hands feeling all types of emotions. Niall came out the kitchen with an angry face on and a glass of water in his hand,he took a sip of it before sitting.

"We have to call the police. W-we can't do anything, we're not an expert in this sort of thing. Kidnapping? Like really." Louis

Niall took another sip and shook his head. "No. We are going to call their guards, the police know nothing about Zachary and to them they aren't considered kidnapped until 48 hours pass. Their guards know will know what to do."

Liam sighed. "Niall its okay. Your probably afraid that the police will ask how this man died,you could tell them the truth. It was self defense."

Niall shook his head and downed the rest of his drink. "I'm not afraid of anything Liam. Nor do I care if someone asks how he died,the answer's simple. He was in my way of getting to Zachary who was in my way of getting to May,I killed him to protect the one who was being hurt. I killed him to protect the only one that mattered." Niall shrugged his shoulders and stood up "Its that simple."

Niall left to the kitchen and Harry inhaled sharply through his nose and shot his head up. "Someone find a phone book or go searching in their room,we need to find their number."

Minutes after the gang called Timothy and Theodore they busted through the front door, knocking it slightly off its hinges. They looked frantically around and one direction stood up.

Timothy looked at them with anger and another emotion brewing. "How could you let him take them!? You told us that you had it under control 'you'll double security' is what you said!!"

"We did. We put cameras on every window,door,on the yard,and on every corner of the roof. Then we called 50 more guards in,this house was on complete lockdown. We don't know how they got in." Liam

Theodore and his partner rubbed their faces in exasperation when the brewing emotion was done. "And why are you just telling us this? He kidnapped them last night and its 5 in the morning,they could he halfway out the country by now!" His eyes grew glossy.

Louis face grew frantic."We we're trying to still function what just happened. I mean Niall freaking Horan just killed somebody!"

Tim's and Theo's face frowned when they looked at a Niall. "You killed someone? Why would you do that?"

Niall's arms just crossed as he shook his head. "Can we find them instead of worrying about the things that doesn't matter?"

Timothy took out his phone and dialed words and numbers then Theodore sighed. "Okay. When Zachary was here did he give away anything that can tell you where he went or where the girls were going? Anything at all will help."

The five thought back to eight hours ago but couldn't stir up anything.

"Okay,let go back to our house. We have Zachary's file,we can narrow it down to the last thing."

Zayn frowned. "Wait, we're going with you?"

"Zach will more than likely send guys back to kill Niall,you four will intervene then die as well. We can't have that you being pop stars n' all."

The seven saddened men walked out of the house and to the black SUV. When they drove and parked in front of the Serrano's house,everyone ran into the building Timothy locking the door with a pin.

The two T's ran to a room that was in the living room as the others looked around,Niall looked at all the family photos and selfies of May and April at an event or just in a bedroom. He did a big inhale every time he breathed in that house because the air that filled his lungs smelled like pineapples, his legs traveled upstairs and mysteriously into May's bedroom.

Her clothes were either tossed or folded on her bed and she had at least three computers hooked to the wall and a Apple laptop half closed on her bed. Her walls screamed rebellion to him and made a smile stretch on his face as he looked up at the ceiling and every inch of the walls.

Her cream color lamp on her nightstand shone on a quote that was craved on the top of the wood,Niall walked to it and ran his fingers faintly over the words as he spoke in a whisper.

"Everyone deserves their other half.."

Niall didn't understand what this meant nor why it meant so much to May that she had to have it ingraved in the very thing she sees every day but that didn't matter nor did it change what he said,

"I will find you May."

*********
Till the next episode!?
As far as I know,I made that quote. I haven't seen it on any media site nor on a computer screen. I write it continuously in a blue striped book of mine,I wasn't happy and quick to add it in this chapter because it means something private to me but I did it for you guys. So I hope it added nicely to the book.
ENJOY!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.2K 27
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
7.3K 400 10
Rebecca is the most richest in the world and ceo of the RPA COMPANY she have a fiance and his name is non but she forced marriage to him....until fre...
191K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
132K 6.2K 55
Natalie Havens is an American teenage high school student who meets an interesting young man around her age who has secrets. Looking passed her stran...