Looks that Kill || Eddie Muns...

Por allymc39

Gareth's sister decided that this is going to be her year to shine in Hawkins. Her senior year is going to be... Más

Summer 1985
August 1985
August 1985
September 1985
September 1985
October 1985
October 1985
Halloween 1985
November 1985
November 1985
November 1985
November 1985
Thanksgiving/December
December 1985
December 1985
December 1985
Christmas 1985
December 1985
New Years
January 1986
January 1986
January 1986
January 1986
February 1986
Valentine's Day 1986
February 1986
February 1986
February 1986
February 1986
Author's Note (will be deleted when chapter updates)

Summer 1985

2.7K 62 65
Por allymc39

Thursday night couldn't come around quickly enough. The work days felt so long as I had anticipated the date. All I could think about was what I was gonna wear, where we were going to go, and how much lip gloss I was gonna need. Should I wear a dress or just shorts? What if he wanted to kiss me? What if he wanted to go all of the way with me? Would he call me afterward? What if he decides he wants to be my boyfriend? What if...

"Hey! Ground control to Major Tom!" I heard the snapping of fingers, causing me to focus back on work. Jenny looked at me, waving her hand in front of my face. "Thought I lost you there kiddo."

"Sorry Jen," I mumbled, remembering the task at hand. All I had to do was fix the new album display and switch out last week's previous spots. She had literally given me the easiest task that she could possibly give and I was still unable to do that without being distracted by the idea of tonight's date.

"That bad, huh?" she asked, beginning to ring up a customer picking up a couple of jazz records, thanking her as they left.

"It's a date, Jenny. I didn't know that he even knew I existed," I said excitedly, walking over to the display with the new tapes and records.

"Uh-huh. And you said it's tonight?"

"Bingo. I need to figure out a look that tells him that I'm serious about this..."

"Hair and makeup done, short skirt. Trust me."

Right as I clocked out of my shift, I rushed straight to my car, barely giving a passing glance to anyone or any of the stores. I had to get home and be able to take as much time as I could to get ready for this date.

Parking right out front, I bolted from the car. There was only so much time before Billy could have decided to come. Damn me for not having an outfit set out after work. Rushing in through the garage, I tossed my keys on the counter, throwing my work shoes right by the door.

"Hi, mom! Hi dad! Hi Gare!" I shouted quickly as I ran up the stairs, bolting into my bedroom. Muttering to myself that there wasn't much time, I scoured my closet for the best outfit that I could find. Settling on a light blue denim jacket, colorful patterned top, and short black rah-rah skirt, I smiled. Rummaging through my accessories, I finally settled on a pair of earrings that would match very nicely with a necklace that I had picked up earlier in the week. Putting my outfit on, I looked in the mirror.

"Perfect."

Grabbing the shoes that I was going to wear, I bolted to the bathroom, setting up all of the tools that I would need to do my hair. As they were beginning to warm up, I began to get out my makeup tools. I decided on a pink and orange eyeshadow look, blending it out before adding my eyeliner. Finishing up with bright pink lipstick and blush, I smiled. Billy wasn't going to know what hit him when he saw me.

As I began to style my hair, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. Frustrated, I paused. "What?"

"Are you gonna be long?"

"As long as I need to be, Gare. I have a date coming by to pick me up," I said, adjusting my hair as I stared at myself in the mirror.

"Seriously? You have a date?"

I poked my head out of the bathroom door, giving him a look. "Yes. And he's supposed to be by at any minute. Go use the downstairs bathroom if it's that much of an emergency to you."

"Does he know it's gonna be a date?"

"Gareth, go away!" I slammed the door shut, attempting to get my hair the way I wanted it. When it finally cooperated, I sprayed it with hairspray. Taking a deep breath, I walked out of the bathroom, scampering to my room to spray myself with enough perfume to, in theory, seduce Billy.

Hearing a loud roar of music out at the front of my house, I squealed. It was real. He was here. "You Shook Me All Night Long" was blasting from his car speakers before he turned off the car. Giddy, I double-checked how I looked in the mirror, pointing finger guns at myself before putting my shoes on.

Walking down the stairs, I heard a heavy knock on the door. Hearing my mother answer and laughing, I made the assumption that Billy was charming her. Getting to the final step, I'm met with a glare from Gareth.

"Hargrove? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"So?"

"So?" he instantly replied in a harsh tone. "Holy shit. Not only does he fucking suck, but he's just going to use you..."

My mother's laugh echoes throughout the room, a small smile spreading on my face.

"Shut up Gareth. Maybe we're just going to have a fun date and you're just jealous that you don't have anyone to go out with."

"Fat fucking chance," his eyes flicker back to the open front door. "Don't say that I didn't warn you.

"Gotcha," I rolled my eyes in response, walking to the living room. "Wow..." I murmur under my breath. Billy had already been incredibly attractive, but wow. His hair hung in perfect ringlets, framing his face. His eyes were bright and lively, his smile glistening. His toned chest was visible, his shirt partially unbuttoned and partially tucked into his light denim jeans.

"Ah! I was just telling your sister...excuse me... mother... how excited I was to see you tonight," he spoke, eyes glistening as he grabbed me by the waist, holding me close. I could smell the aftershave that he had used, his cologne completely intoxicating.

Mom broke into a smile. "Oh stop it, Billy," she playfully swatted at him. Although out of sight, I could feel an intense, burning glare from Gareth in our direction. "Have fun kids!"

"Oh we will, ma'am," he crooned, thumb softly caressing my side before we headed to his car. Getting into the passenger side, "You Shook Me All Night Long" continued where it had left off. Buckling in, Billy practically jumped into the driver's seat, placing his hand on my thigh for the entire drive, music blaring.

___

He had decided that the best idea for our date was the Starcourt movie theater. Walking through the mall, I felt eyes on us, feeling his hand along my hip as we walked. He kept talking, mostly about lifeguarding and how that job was going for him. I would pick up bits and pieces of what he was saying, intoxicated by his cologne.

Getting to the actual theater, he had decided on us going to see Beverly Hills Cop. I was almost surprised that our theater was still playing it. Settling on getting a small popcorn and drink, we walked to the back row together.

As soon as we sat down in the nearly empty theater, Billy placed his hand on my thigh. "So..." he gave a blinding smile, enunciating my name. "Are you ready for the show?"

When the lights began to dim, I felt Billy's hand slowly crawl up my thigh, my breath catching in my throat. Feeling him lean in, his lips roughly caught mine, drawing a small gasp from myself.

"Quiet... we don't want to get caught," he whispered roughly in my ear, going back to kissing me. Feeling his tongue begin to snake into my mouth, I understood why all of the girls had tried to get with him. He was good. His right hand made its way into my hair, pulling it as he had greedily worked his way around my mouth. His left hand has remained on my thigh, squeezing it tightly.

Feeling his lips move from mine, he worked his way down, roughly kissing my neck. His stubble scratched against my throat as he began to move his hand even higher up, resting at the edge of my panties. Involuntarily, my hand went to his own thigh, feeling his hard cock through his jeans. Hearing him softly groan against my throat, his fingers brushed against the soaked fabric under my skirt, my hips involuntarily bucking.

Moving back to my face, we locked eyes before Billy crushed his lips against mine, rubbing me through my panties. Stifling a moan, I grabbed his erect cock through his jeans, struggling to unbutton them.

Billy's tongue returned down my throat as I finally got his pants undone, desperately pulling down his underwear as I felt him brush against my clit, causing me to buck my hips again. My hand softly grasped his warm penis, eliciting a growl from Billy's throat. As I tentatively began to stroke him, he pulled away from my mouth, leaning into my ear.

"Suck it," he growled into my ear, pulling my head down towards his erection. Taking it into my mouth, I began to suck him off, feeling his hands in my hair as I went to work. Softly licking the tip, I alternated between sucking and playfully licking before he had orgasmed. Swallowing, I popped my head back up, Billy sucking on his finger as the movie ended.

Taking me home silently, Billy's hand rested against my thigh, "Free Bird" blasting with his car windows down. I softly sighed.

"Call me," I gave a soft smile before walking into the house, pulling at my skirt.

___

It had been a few days since my date with Billy and I had heard absolutely nothing from him. Maybe he lost my number? I kept playing the scenario in my head, curious if there was anything that I could've done differently.

"Hey... isn't that casanova over there?" Jenny asked in a pointed tone, looking towards Billy, a girl on his arms.

"Well fuck," I whispered quietly, feeling all of the air in the room escape. As he and Heather from what I had gathered from whispering sweet nothings to her came up to the register, I began to scan their tapes.

"So... is that everything for you both today?" I tried my hardest to remain upbeat, feeling like utter garbage as he kept whispering in her ear, Heather giggling and hanging onto every word that he had to say.

"Sir?"

Finally, Billy looks me in the eyes. Instead of the warmth and fire that they had the other night, they were cold, blank. "Uh...huh," he drew out, handing me cash.

Swallowing my pride, I finished ringing them up. "Keep the change," Billy said, grabbing the bag in one hand as he grabbed Heather's butt with his other hand, her giggle ringing out in the store. Unbelievable.

As soon as I got home, I sprinted up the stairs as fast as my legs could carry me, slamming the door behind me. Putting on a large T-shirt and pajama shorts, a sob went through my body, feeling completely disgusted with myself. Shaking with anger, feeling rejected and used, I grabbed my walkman and my favorite mixtape. Putting my headphones in, I began to blast my music, skipping over to "Angeleyes" by ABBA.

Singing angrily and loudly into my hairbrush until my throat was hoarse and I no longer had tears running down my face, I lay in my bed, exhausted. Deciding to grab a glass of water, I wiped my face, grabbing the glass from my bedside table. Starting to make my way to the bathroom, I repeated the song, unable to hear anything. Seeing no one in the upstairs hallway, I closed my eyes, letting the music take over, barely noticing as I walked directly into a solid figure in my way.

"OOF! Gare-" I stopped myself, grimacing as I actually saw who it was. Of fucking course.

"Maybe I should give up my role as lead singer, princess. If you can call any of that singing."

"Fuck off, Munson, " I was shaking with anger, fists balled up.

"Whatever you say, Angeleyes. Much more suiting for you."

Narrowing my eyes, I ran over to the staircase, shouting down the stairs. "Gareth, make sure your friends use the downstairs bathroom!"

"Seriously? ABBA?" Eddie inquired, eyebrow raised.

My skin crawled as I felt his eyes looking at me, feeling as if I did something wrong. "Don't you have your own house to go to?" I snapped impatiently. I wanted nothing to do with anyone, especially knowing that Eddie was going to tell Gareth about this. Especially since he had specifically warned me against going out with Billy.

"Don't you know we have band practice?"

Clenching my jaw, I push past him, getting water from my bathroom sink. "Don't you know when to leave someone alone?"

Shrugging with a stupid smirk on his face, I knew that he was thinking what I was thinking; he won this argument. Walking back to my bedroom, Eddie cleared his throat, finally speaking.

"Looks like Gareth was right, Angeleyes. " With that, I slammed the door behind me, hearing him begin to descend the stairs. Another angry sob ripped through my body, frustration coursing through my body as I lay on my bed, physical exhaustion finally winning me over as I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.5K 1K 37
Elizabeth is 30 years old, unemployed, and running from a bad marriage. She returns home to Hawkins to move in with her mother and runs into her chil...
14.7K 288 16
Gareth Emerson x fem reader You've always secretly pined over Eddie Munson, your best friend, but when you find out he's dating Chrissy Cunningham...
115 1 1
(Stranger Things AU) Prom photos are posted at the end of the story! WARNINGS AND TRIGGERS: 18+ ONLY (ABSOLUTELY NO MINORS) NSFW... Mature sexual con...
77 0 8
"Us against the world" A girl with a messy life, yet a warm heart, and a boy with a troubled upbringing and a soft spot, find their way back into ea...