The Lost Glove~ And the right...

By beloved_moon_blood

A ZhanYi Fanfiction written in Victorian times...(Because every Era should get the Honor to witness their lov... More

PROLOGUE
THE LONE PROM
INTRIGUED
MASQUERADE PARTY
A NAUGHTY WALTZ
WAIT FOR ME
NOT A PLAYTHING
LOVE AND SUBMISSION
SHADOWS FROM PAST
THE LOST GLOVE
SUFFOCATING SECRETS
DELICIOUS BREAKFAST
CONFRONTATION AND REVEALATION
NUMBNESS
ONE REASON TO SMILE
PAINFUL PUNISHMENT
MY ETERNITY BELONGS TO YOU
FORGIVENESS
PAST
THE RIGHTFUL OWNER
THE FINAL VERDICT
THE CORRONATION~ SHARING OUR ETERNITY
Epilogue

ORIGIN

1.7K 194 27
By beloved_moon_blood

"Argh.."

Yibo woke up with his whole body paining. He slowly opened his eyes, only to find himself in a luxurious unknown bedroom.

He tried to stir, but his body condition didn't allow him to do so.

"Ahh.. where am I?" He mumbled in his morning voice while staring the high ceiling. He laid there, trying to recall everything, only to get flushed by the images going inside  his head. He covered his face with his both hands.

"Holy Christ! What did I do!" He whimpered. Sean's words and actions were constantly ringing inside his head. 

'That beast! Who told him to go so hard on me.. I cannot even sit now.' He scowled in his head.

He was busy in cursing the culprit of his condition, when the door opened, revealing the culprit himself.

"Ah.. You are awake darling!" Sean chirped happily.

Yibo flinched at the voice first, but then regained him composure and faked a frown.

"Where am I?" He asked in a firm voice, still lying down.

Sean just smiled and walked towards the bed.

"Ofcourse in our bedroom darling.." Sean stated as a matter of fact.

Yibo widened his eyes in shock.

"What! Where are my siblings? Do they know I am here? What will my brother think? My Lord answer me!" Yibo threw all the questions on Sean who just heard his babbling with a loving smile. He sat beside Yibo and caressed his face.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Sean?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"It's not the time for these petty matters My lord.." Yibo almost whined. Sean pouted at Yibo's words.

"Call me Sean first. Or I'm not going to answer you." He said, pouting like a baby.

If it was some other day, Yibo would have surely pinched the elder's cheeks and teased him but the matter right now is really important.

"Okay.. Sean.. Now would you please answer my questions?." He said desperately.

Sean gave his cutest bunny smile after hearing his name from younger's mouth, melting Yibo's heart in seconds.

"Sure darling." Sean happily chirped.

"What you should know right now is that your brother gladly accepted us and sent you with me." He declared proudly, making Yibo choke on his saliva.

"YOU TOLD BROTHER!" He yelled.

"Obviously Darling. Who do you think sent you to me?" Sean asked smugly.

Yibo was struck with lightening. He cannot believe his brother really allowed this beast to wreck him.

Sean, on the other hand was watching Yibo's funny face amusedly.

Flashback..

Sean picked sleeping the Yibo up and wrapped him in a blanket like a baby. He just opened the door when he saw Zhehan and Simon already standing there.

The moment Zhehan saw Sean, he bowed respectfully.

"Greetings Your majesty." 

Zhan gave a slight nod in response.

"Zhehan, I think Simon has already explained you everything by now." Sean said to which Zhehan nodded with a sad smile while staring lovingly at his baby brother who was in Sean's arm.

"Yes your majesty.. It's just... Yibo is like my own son.." He sighed. Sean nodded understandingly.

"Don't worry Zhehan.. Yibo is mine.. I will protect him with my life." Sean said before frowning a little.

"Zhehan.. May I ask you something?" Sean asked.

"Sure My Lord." 

"Zhehan.. Why did you live in this realm? And why can I not sense the other half of my powers in Yibo yet? Isn't he already 18?" Zhan interrogated. Zhehan gave a faint smile.

"There is one simple answer for all your questions My Lord. Our Mother, Lee Wang, was creature from purity realm, while our father James Wang was just a normal human. They fell in love when my mother once visited unclean realm(earth) to punish the listed sinners, and they got married. I was the first born, so I had my mother's powers, My sister Lu took my father's genes. Yibo, on other hand, took after both our parents. So he has powers, but I don't know they are activated or not." Zhehan revealed, to which Sean nodded.

 It would be an understatement to say that he was relieved. He was on cloud ninth already. Now, he was sure that Yibo IS his bounded one.

"Your Majesty?" Zhehan called when he saw Sean zoning out.

"Mn?" 

"Please take care of him. I'm handling his responsibility to you." Zhehan said in a pained voice.

Simon side hugged Zhehan.

"Don't worry honey. He'll be alright." He said with a coy smile. Zhehan jerked his hands away.

"Who is your honey? Stay away." Was all Zhehan said before bowing one last time to Sean and walking away, Simon following him like a kicked puppy.

End of flashback...

"Sean? Sean!" Yibo poked Sean's shoulder's to get him out of his daze.

"Ahh.. yes darling?" Sean smiled sheepishly.

"I want to meet my siblings." Yibo ordered.

"I'll take you to meet them baby.. But right now you need to rest. You need to be able to sit first." Sean grinned mischievously.

"Sh-Shut up!" Yibo yelled in embarrassment.

"Why baby?" Sean pouted.

"It's all your fault. It's because of you that I am like this." He snapped.

"Aiyyaa.. Sorry darling. I promise I'll be gentler next time." He promised.

"There will be no next time." Yibo declared while looking away. Sean, however got offended. In one swift motion, he hovered over Yibo.

"No darling.. There will be a next time everyday." He whispered with a smirk.

Yibo was going to reply when a quirky voice interrupted him.

"BROTHER!!"

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope you like it...

Please don't forget to vote and comment..🙏

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
88.2K 6.4K 48
Xiao Zhan saw a boy in stage show. He wants that boy at any cost, but the truth is more interesting than this.
66K 3.6K 21
Wei ying used to be spoiled brat who thinks MONEY CAN BUY and solve ANYTHING. Until he fall in love with LAN ZHAN...
429K 8.1K 41
[ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷] [ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss; ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅ] Fourteen year old Emma is the youngest of the Gilbert Family who was sent to live with their Uncle J...