𝓶𝔂 zombie's heart🤍 - Yoon...

By yeppeunika

L/N Y/N is regrettably a part of Myung-Hwan's "Friend Group", however only in private as a way to keep her re... More

𝄞 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (1)
¢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (2)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (3)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (4)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (5)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (6)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (7)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (9)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (10)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (11)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (12)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (13)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (14)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (15)
|| 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (16)
Christmas Special 2022 🎄❄️
ೄྀ۵(-FAQ

♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (8)

3.1K 69 38
By yeppeunika

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Y/N?" They asked in surprise, before I looked up and saw a one-eyed Gwi-nam.

'Shit, am I going crazy?' I furrowed my eyebrows and continued running, but I felt myself get pushed forward.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Adrenaline screamed and echoed throughout my body as I fell to the floor, quickly realising how close the chasing horde were. My body desperately clamoured to escape the ticking clock to my impending death, and I began to lose motivation when I felt myself being grabbed, allowing the tears that had stacked into my eyes fall loose like beads of the hope that I had remaining.

Somehow, I felt myself get kicked quite hard and far across the hallway, scraping my knees and bringing me back to my alert state. Out of surprise, I quickly rose to my feet and stared wide-eyed at the situation before me.

Gwi-nam?? Beating the living shit out of zombies?? A whole horde?? What??

I thought my mind was playing tricks on me, but here we are! It was as if I had been petrified by Medusa — I couldn't bring my body to move at all, like I was frozen at the sight of my dead friend right before me when he's supposed to be a zombie.

'Gwi-nam' turned and ran towards me, grabbing my arm and beginning to pull me through the halls.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, trying my hardest to keep up with his quick pace.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Also how aren't you dead?!" He pulled the both of us into an empty classroom before explaining anything.

"I'm like a god. I can't die," he smirked devilishly, but I stared at him, unimpressed with his ongoing god complex.

"Seriously...." I muttered. "You aren't a god." Gwi-nam looked slightly agitated at the truth.

"I am! Why didn't I die then?!"

"I'm going to bet that this is a parasite, like rabies. It takes over the brain and there's generally no cure if you don't get one in time."

"You're saying I have rabies?"

"What? No, I'm just saying that the behaviour is similar...like the biting and erratic behaviour."

"Since when were you smart, Y/N? I thought you had a pebble for a brain, and that's why your head sounds hollow."

"Your dad is hollow." I coughed. "Anyway, in class , when you, we, wrote on Min Eun-ji's back, Mr Lee was talking about how when a parasite invades a creature's body, it usually ends up taking it over, since 'The parasite's will to live is stronger than the creature's.' Meaning that if you don't want to become a zombie, then you need a super strong reason to have to live."

"Who the fuck is Ming Unchi*? Also, I don't trust a word that comes from your mouth you know?"

"I don't trust anything that comes out of your mouth, Mr God Complex. And it's the girl you bully, M-I-N E-U-N-J-I." He scoffed and rubbed his head.

"I don't have a god complex," he muttered.

"Whatever, I just gave you a scientific discovery and you disregarded it like I started rambling about catching Chlamydia from a turtle."

"Because that's what it sounded like to me."

"What, did you lose an ear instead of an eye?" I remarked, slightly annoyed with how I spent good time thinking up a conclusion just for it to be thrown to the side.

"Don't fucking say that, I'll kill you."

"Seems we struck a nerve didn't we?" Right now I'm supposed to be hugging him, thankful that he's alive, and don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that he didn't become a brainless monster, but I just can't get the courage to express that.

Gwi-nam went to grab me, but quickly stopped himself, probably not wanting to hurt me.

"Y/N, stop," he scowled.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Well let's go now then."

"What?! Go where?"

"I'm gonna jack off a zombie," Gwi-nam rolled his eyes sarcastically. "What do you think?" He looked at me for an answer.

"I dunno."

"I'm going to kill Cheong-san, what else would it be?"

"Jacking off a zombie?"

"Shut up."

"Sir yes sir."

"Ma'am yes ma'am."

Gwi-nam held me close to him as he carefully opened the door – he may be safe from the zombies, however I was definitely not.

"Keep an eye out for yourself and tell me if you see a zombie," Gwi-nam instructed. He was holding me by my waist, so he could quickly run with me if needed, and we walked quietly so as to not alert anything.

"Where do we need to go?"

"Do you know where Cheong-san is?" Both Gwi-nam and Cheong-san are my friends. It'd be cruel to lie to Gwi-nam, but it'd be even worse to lead him to Cheong-san, knowing that he'd kill him.

"No, I don't know," I lied. "We got separated by zombies so I don't even know if he's alive." I feigned sadness at the fake scenario.

"I heard Su-hyeok on the P.A. system, so they're in the broadcasting room."

"Then why ask?"

"Because they were talking about going to Cheong-san. So they aren't with him, but they know where he is, Y/N. You can give a whole scientific explanation but can't use your logic?"

"Right."

'I don't want my friends to see me with him voluntarily — especially when he has plans like this. Even the zombies will think less of me. Maybe that's good though, they won't want to eat me. How would I even be able to get away from him and warn the others though? I could fake an injury, scream out in pain and attract zombies, but there's a risk of me actually getting injured. Or, I can turn and run, which would most definitely make Gwi–nam suspicious and possibly lead us out to become enemies like he is with Cheong-san. No way in hell do I want to be Gwi-nam's enemy, so I might as well fake an injury. I need to warn Cheong-san otherwise I might risk my other best friend dying — and not getting back up like the other one.'

As Gwi-nam and I turned a corner, I conveniently twisted my ankle on the turn, hollering and yodelling in pain and dropping to the floor. Gwi-nam immediately kneeled by my side, offering a hand for me to get up as we heard zombie snarls arise.

"Hurry," he whispered to me, not like it'll help us now. I pushed myself up so annoyingly slowly that it was annoying me too, and the first zombie came running, meaning Gwi-nam had to throw it away from us. As more and more zombies started coming from all different directions, I started to panic.

"I didn't think this through enough, did I?" I mumbled to myself under the loud growls and snarls. Jumping up, I patted my skirt to feel my knife and brandished it, running into a classroom with a few zombies. They immediately ran to me, yet got pushed back by the bloodied knife that I waved around aimlessly. I darted out of the other door and ran as fast as I could, hoping to manage to find the music room. As I ran through the now empty hallways, I saw one lone zombie through a door window. I turned to it with a smile.

"Hello Mr or Ms or Mrs or Mx zombie! You've probably ran all throughout the school by now, right? Think you could tell me the direction to the music room?"

At the sound of me speaking, the zombie banged and slapped on the window, and I received a muffled snarl as a response.

"Up two floors on the south side? Thanks bae!" I blew a kiss to the zombie and started running in the directions that I had made up.

I arrived at a staircase, with a sign next to it reading:

'East side'

"How convenient," I mumbled to myself, cautiously stepping up the first flight of stairs before doing the same on the second. There were quite a few zombies on this floor, so I just decided I'd sprint it. There's a very low chance of being able to make it through without a zombie noticing me, even if I was silent — because luck never wants to side with me. It always wants to side with these brainless animals that invaded our school. Wait, is that racist? I took a quick breath, thinking about what way to go: straight or left.

'If I'm on the East side, then If I run straight, I'll just end up on the corner of the West and North side. If I run left, then I end up on the corner of the East and South side. Left.' I quickly sprinted left despite the zombies that caught on to my presence , and I darted down the South side, looking to see if any rooms were the music room. Just like I said — luck is never on my side. Well if you ignore the fact that I just came up with a random direction, then you can blame it on luck, or rather that zombie for giving me the wrong directions.

"Fuck you, damn zombie," I muttered, heading to the West side's stairs to run down a flight. "I mean, why would it be on the third floor when Cheong-san and I were on the first before going to the second?

After sprinting down the stairs, I was greeted with more zombies that I pushed through and managed to stay unharmed. Maybe luck is sometimes on my side when it comes to that. I ran to the South side again, looking at the rooms until I saw the music room, with Cheong-san sitting on a desk.

As I slid the door open just enough for me to quickly get in, Cheong-san looked at the door in surprise before coming over to me. 'Should I still be mad at him? I mean, Gwi-nam isn't necessarily dead — sure, he was cold, but his heart's still beating and his brain still works. However, Cheong-san threw him to the zombies without the knowledge that he would be alive so...'

"Y/N," Cheong-san said my name with a relieved face, pulling me into a hug.

"I wasn't gone for that long."

"I heard you scream, and I spent the whole time thinking about whether you were okay." I hugged him back and we both smiled, despite a few zombies still slapping the doors. Ruining the moment, I can't lie.

"Gwi-nam's gonna kill you," I suddenly said, leaving Cheong-san at a loss of words with the ominous and bemusing statement. He let go of the hug, eyeing me with a confused expression.

"Huh?"

"Let's sit down."

"Sure."

I explained how I found Gwi-nam, my theory of how everyone turned into mindless zombies, and what Gwi-nam said he was planning on doing, whilst Cheong-san's faces differentiated with its expressions — more noticeably so when I told him of Gwi-nam's plan. His eyes grew wide with fear and concern for his friends.

"So you're telling me that Gwi-nam's alive, and you suppose it's because he had a strong will or reason to live. A will to live that was stronger than a 'parasite' you reckon is the cause of this?"

"It could be a virus, too."

"Right. And Gwi-nam wants to kill me because I 'killed' him?"

"Mm," I hummed in affirmation.

"Shit." Cheong-san appeared to be deep in thought, seeing if there was any way that he would be able to stop Gwi-nam.

"It's impossible for us to help them without one of us leaving."

"You're right, but we shouldn't. We can only hope that Gwi-nam finds his way to the broadcasting room too late.

"This is so complicated! Why is it always Human versus Humans with the addition of zombies?! They're like a DLC or something! Why can't humans just assess the situation and not try to make enemies with some of the only other living people there are? So dumb and for what?"

"I agree–"

"You don't. You can't agree after you felt the need to film Gwi-nam. You made him your enemy all by yourself. You, yourself and Cheong-san. He even told you why he had the principal tied. You yourself and Cheong-san. Say it."

"Me myself and I."

"That's right. You, yourself and Cheong-san."

"Even if it's hypocritical of me to say, I agree that humans shouldn't actively hate each other in situations like this. I mean actively hate by...fighting or doing something that could risk their lives when they don't have to, you get me?" Cheong-san reasoned.

"Yes, yes I do. Sir yes sir." I paused for a moment. "Off topic, I'm so fucking hungry."

"That's why you shouldn't run off so much when you don't have food or water. It's an unnecessary waste of energy that you'll need to gain back by food and drink."

"Ugh, I forgot about that."

"So what are you going to eat then?"

"A five course meal with dessert."

"We wish."

"We really do." I sighed. "I thought the craziest stuff happens when you aren't at school. Guess not."

"Not for us, but for the people who didn't come to school today."

"True. Is that good or bad?"

"Good, obviously. They'd probably be safe by now."

"You're right," I muttered, yawning once I felt the exhaustion catch up to me. "It's fine if I just sleep for a bit, right?"

"I don't see why not." I went to lay down on the floor by the wall, letting myself succumb to the much needed sleep.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

I woke up laying on Cheong-san's stomach, feeling a migraine hit me all of a sudden.

"What- what the fuck?" I asked myself, rubbing my head in pain.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Cheong-san questioned me.

"My head's fucking pounding."

"Did you hit it?" I tried to recall any memory of hitting my head before I finally remembered.

"I purposely fell over to attract zombies so I could find you and warn you of Gwi-nam. I think I hit my head on the floor. Probably why I started speaking to zombies."

"You what?"

"Laughing my ass off."

"How hard did you hit your head?"

"..."

Our attention averted to the door when it was audibly swung open with a groan from Dae-su. The both of us got up and walked towards the newly arrived group.

"Where have you both been?" Dae-su said, bringing Cheong-san and I into a tight embrace.

"Where's On-jo?" I asked, before she came into the room. Her presence immediately brought a smile to my face as I pulled out of the hug and squeezed On-jo as tight as humanly possible.

"On-jo!" Cheong-san followed after me.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?" Damn, he never asked me that. That's definitely...something. It kind of hurts, not gonna lie.

"How did you know we were here?" I asked, letting go of On-jo. She kicked Cheong-san on the back of his leg and I snickered until she did the same to me.

"Cheong-san, I told you not to go, and Y/N, you need to stop running away constantly! No matter how many times you do it, we still worry! Neither of you ever listen. Why?" She sounded like she had been stressing over the both of us for so long, and I felt sort of bad for scaring everyone all the time.

"Hey, save the polyamorous lovers' quarrel for later," Dae-su called.

"Let's go," Wu-jin said.

"Where?" I questioned.

"We have to get to the rooftop before the music ends." I dropped myself to the floor, groaning.

"Y/N, are you okay?! A few people asked.

"We have to go already?"

"What do you mean 'already'? You had plenty of time to rest," On-jo looked quite confused.

Cheong-san answered for me. "She left instead of staying like Su-hyeok told her."

"Seriously?" On-jo sighed. "He told you not to."

"I wasn't thinking about it until he brought it up." I smirked. "Yo did you guys run into Gwi-nam?"

"No, why do you ask?" I hummed.

"Where's Nam-ra and Su-hyeok?"

"Wait what? They aren't here." On-jo panicked at the realisation, opening the door to probably go back and look for them.

"Hey, where are you going?" Cheong-san called, going to run after her.

"Hey!" Dae-sue yelled, as we all began to lleav with her.

We chased after her with me slightly behind Cheong-san before he held her shoulder.

"Are you insane? Don't go by yourself–" We looked forwards and saw Su-hyeok and Nam-ra running towards us, hand in hand.

"Go in! Go inside!" Dae-su shouted. He's always loud. Not that I mind.

"They're coming." Zombies started to appear behind us and we quickly rushed into the room once again.

"Hurry!"

"The curtains." The others began to quickly close the curtains whilst I stood at the side. Nam-ra started to close the white curtains of the outside windows, getting startled at the zombie under the piano.

"Don't worry, it's dead. I think?" I informed her.

"You smashed its face in." Cheong-san said.

"I wouldn't take the risk." I walked over to Su-hyeok, who was visibly out of breath and sat on a chair next to one of the long tables.

"Yes?" He looked up at me and I sat next to him.

"Nothing," I said.

"Why are you sitting next to me?"

"Am I not allowed?" I asked him. "I want to."

"Don't you hate me?"

"No...?"

"What? I swear you do."

"No, you hate me."

"Oh, right."

*˚ ҽɳԃ. ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

sorry ab the late updates lmao 🤭 decided that its time for angst and anger!!!! y/n has put up with so much 💀

Ming Unchi - Mishear of Min Eun-ji's name.

edited 9th aug 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7.1K 32
"You're a coward, Namjoon. If she is the person you love, then go to her. Tell her you love her, hold her like she's your world." "Y/N," he said, try...
10.2K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...
30.3K 1.2K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
94.8K 2.4K 55
𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗔. 사랑, 세나. "𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯." 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂. Kang Sena is different from her classmates. By that, I mean...