♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (4)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫」

✎「𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

My hands trembled violently at the sight, and I thought about my friends - about Gwi-nam.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Cheong-san and I stood back up after being knocked over, and he ran to someone and I followed behind, looking around. I saw that Cheong-san was trying his hardest to pull one of those things off of On-jo, and I regrettably hesitated for a moment before feeling myself get lunged at and thrown to the ground.

"Fuck!" I cried, pushing the creature back by its neck and slowly lifting my leg to my chest. Taking a deep breath, I extended my leg and kicked the monster into a table. I stumbled a little but managed to pick up a broken table leg as another one of them approached me. Cheong-san and On-jo began to run to safety and I felt myself being soaked by the sprinklers that started going off as I swung full force into its head, and began to run for the two that had left me, however I could no longer see them.

With no other imaginable escape, I frantically ran aimlessly, until I spotted a familiar face get pounced on. Despite my consternation, I managed to avoid the mindless creatures and ran closer before I realised who was being attacked; Gwi-nam. My drive to help pulled together my courage to run behind the monster and hold it by its hair while Gwi-nam reached for a weapon.

I looked behind me when he began to stab the thing in its neck multiple times, and kicked a chair in the way of one of them running at me. It fell over the chair and attempted to grab and bite at me, but Gwi-nam held me by my waist and quickly pulled me to my feet as we began to attempt to run, however the sprinklers going off made the floor slippery.

Already struggling to even walk, a zombie knocked us over and I felt my ankle sprain and screamed in pain. Yet again, Gwi-nam pulled me back up, as he pulled me to the kitchen, ushering me to go underneath the partially open shutters before him. I quickly slid under and he did the same just before one of those cannibalistic monsters crashed into the gate and got stuck.

"Y/N," Gwi-nam caught my attention as we crawled underneath a metal table. Another came as well and he tried to push them back.
"Get lost. Fuck." The guy persisted as Gwi-nam finally dragged him in and pulled me closer to him. Now I was squished in between two men and began to squirm, trying to find a position that wouldn't put my ankle in pain.

Gwi-nam seemed to have noticed as he leant back a little and moved a little, but I just moved close to him again, needing the reassurance that he was fine. We could feel each other trembling, but we dared not make a noise. 'I wonder if Cheong-san is thinking of me.' I began to silently cry as I thought about how he left me and Gwi-nam began to cover my mouth in case I were to let out a sob.