¢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (2)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 & 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠」- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -✑

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

"Hey, gopher. Let's go have some fried chicken," On-jo told Cheong-san, holding her backpack out for him to take. I-sak was standing beside her and Gyeong-su was next to Cheong-san, blabbering about Cheong-san's family restaurant.

"It hasn't even opened yet," Cheong-san answered, glancing at the two girls.

"It has," On-jo asserted. "She said she's testing out a new recipe today." Gyeong-su hit Cheong-san on his shoulder upon hearing this.

"You're going, right?" On-jo inquired Gyeong-su, to which he responded with a smile. "Of course." Cheong-san blinked before asking the girls a query.

"What about Y/N? Is she coming?" On-jo shrugged while I-sak replied.
"We were going to ask her, but we don't know where she is."
"Are you coming too, I-sak?" Cheong-san interrogated. The said girl responded with, "Sure."
"Arent we gonna find Y/N?" Gyeong-su looked around.

"Sure," Cheong-san looked at him. "Call her." Gyeong-su didn't answer as he sprinted to a girl with H/L H/C hair.

"Y/N!" he cried out as the other three watched him clasp Y/N's shoulder. The only odd thing was that she was conversating with Gwi-nam.

"Is that Gwi-nam?" On-jo asked, alarmed.

Cheong-san looked closer. "I think so...yeah it is."

"That's so weird. Why would she be with Gwi-nam?" I-sak spoke up, watching as the other two shrugged.

✑ 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

As I ambled down the school path, I felt a hand on my shoulder, and so I turned my head to see Gwi-nam strolling next to me. I stopped walking and he stopped in front of me.
"Hey, Y/N."
"Hi?"
"Do you have money?"
"What for?" I raised an eyebrow at the tall boy. "I've only got 5,000 won."
"Fuck, I need to buy some cigarettes." He stuffed his hands in his pockets and I sigh.

"Who said I would give you money...I've already got my own cigarettes anyway. How many do you need?"
"Perhaps Miss Lung Cancer could lend me the whole box?" he laughed.
"Call me that again, I won't give you any," I chuckled. "Take three maximum, or I'll kill you." I dug around in my bag for the box of cigs and a lighter.
"You couldn't beat me in a fight."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive." we laughed together as I gave him the box of cigarettes.
"You don't even get laid." he shook his head.
"And how would you know?"He asked, smirking whilst he placed a cigarette in his mouth and put the other two in his pocket.
"Need a lighter?" I asked him, lighting his cigarette with my basic lighter and taking my box of cigarettes back.