♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (14)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥」

✎「𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

The chopper hovered away a bit and Cheong-san began to walk forward, stopping instantly when they aimed their guns at him.

"Get down! All of you, get down on the ground!"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

We put our hands up and Dae-su spoke, confused.

"Sir. Please save us."

"Get down on the ground!"

"Get down!"

One by one, we got down and laid on the floor, waiting for the soldiers to do something.

Two of them seemed to start taking temperatures muttering 'clear' for everyone. That is, until it came to Nam-ra. The thermometer made a negative noise, though they assumed that she had hypothermia from being on the roof, and gave her a heating blanket while I got checked. It was clear, of course.

A man spoke loudly to who I assume was their commander, though I didn't tune in, staying in my thoughts.

"You may get up now," one announced to us, and we all rode back up to our feet.

"Are you the only survivors?"

"We don't know," Cheong-san answered. I'm sure there are more." 

"We'll go down for a few minutes. wait right here."

Ji-min, impatient as always, barged forward.

"Aren't you going to rescue us?"

"We will. So don't go anywhere. Don't do anything. Just stay here. Understood?"

Everybody else hummed a yes, but I just couldn't. 'I mean, nothing guarantees that I wouldn't jump from this roof or go looking for Gwi-nam, and I don't lie, right?' While I was lost in my mind, the soldiers had already left in search of any survivors.

I did have the idea of leaving in the back of my mind, but one of the four soldiers remained on the roof, meaning I definitely couldn't sneak away without someone noticing.

It felt like they had gotten back so quickly, leaving me with no time to even think of pulling anything, and it came the time to leave this school and Gwi-nam behind.

They continued to speak loudly amongst each other, and the chopper came overhead again.

"We'll pull you up one at a time. Stay still even if you're scared."