The Kings of Hearts.

By Locatlie

This is the sequel to the Locatlie series. To be able to understand this story, you will have to read the sev... More

Q&A Chapter + Information
Epilogue Locatlie 7
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Epilogue: Part 1.
Epilogue: Part 2.
Epilogue: Part 3.
Epilogue: Part 4.
Epilogue: Part 5.
Epilogue: Part 6.
Epilogue: Part 7.
Epilogue: The Last Part.

Chapter 117

65 6 8
By Locatlie

"Why is your phone off?" Christian asked two weeks later, as I was sitting in the backyard enjoying the view of the sea. I looked sideways as Christian was standing there, wearing his chilling clothes.

"What?" I asked as he leaned in front of me and gave me a couple of pecks.

"Your phone. It's off."

"Daniel and Luther have been calling me non stop and I'm not bothered." I replied and he showed me a huge smile as he leaned forward and gave me a couple of more pecks.

"We should get back to Prangie soon." Christian said and I frowned looking at him as he sat down next to me on the bench and pulled me closer to him.

"Why? What's wrong with Gotar?" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Because soon you aren't allowed to fly anymore." He said.

"So?" I asked.

"The babies have to be born in Prangie. It's tradition." He elaborated and I stared into those blue eyes and fuck he was beautiful. "What?" He asked and I looked from the left to the right eye.

"Nothing." I said with a huge smile on my face. He put my hair behind my ear and he gave me two slow pecks.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked with his lips against mine

"I love your voice." I whispered and a smile transformed on his lips as he gave me another peck.

"I love your voice too. Let's go to Prangie." He said and I sighed immensely dramatically and he giggled.

An hour later we were in the helicopter flying back to Prangie. I put on the radio in our ears and Christian had a huge smile on his face, his one hand on my leg while he was doing his shit with the helicopter.

Christian and I had had a conversation about Luther in one of the days that we were together. He explained that he couldn't go into Luther, because he was the Leader king, and that was almost as disrespectful as going against the wishes of a woman. He elaborated stating that his fathers were very lose about that, but Luther was a walking rule book and he wanted it to remain. This was because he was secretly afraid to become like his father; that was what he was most afraid of. I obviously already knew this because Hugo told me that. He promised me he would only go against Luther in two scenarios; if Luther wanted to me locked up in Gotar for not talking to him, or if he would get physical with me.

For the past few days I had really thought about my relationship with the Kings and it was heartbreaking. Daniel and Luther had both broken my heart with the way they acted towards me at that breakfast table after the festival. My hormonal self, because I was a teenager, combined with my pregnancy, only made my rage higher. I had a plan though, I hadn't told Christian; but I didn't have to tell him, he knew what my plan was going to be. He knew that I would probably break his brothers hearts with my actions the upcoming time; because he understood how I had been broken. That's the thing; Daniel and Luther underestimated me. Christian didn't. I mean, yes, I was kind, and I was all smiles and shit like that. But I had a dark side inside of me. Not like Julia or Christian had, no. I was more into the mental games. Christian knew that and loved that about me. Daniel knew about it and we loved to outsmart one another. Luther knew about it and during the process it would be a game. A game of chicken really. To see how far we would go. We stopped the moment we knew we were meant to be together, but now I had planned to bring that back.

We landed after about two hours and as he turned the helicopter off, I saw the backdoor open and Luther and Daniel walking out.

"Incoming." I said to Christian and he turned his head behind me and he looked at me and he shrugged. I smiled as he climbed out of the helicopter, before holding out his hand to me and he helped me get out. Luther and Daniel arrived in front of the two of us and Luther looked livid, I could see that in his eyes. Luther, he had his pokerface on, but those eyes showed pure rage. Daniel wasn't as great in the 'pokerface' and on his face portrayed pure rage.

"Where have you been?" Luther asked, or rather demanded,  looking at me. Christian was closing the helicopter, which he mainly did so he wouldn't interfere. Even though I understood why he did that, and I accepted it from Christian now, I was still standing here in front of two angry kings, petrified.

But, I also realised I was the Queen, and I was still angry at Luther for what he did to me. I was equally as angry towards Daniel. So those two fuckers could fuck themselves.

I ignored what Luther said and I leaned down to grab my bag, but before I could get it over my shoulder, Christian grabbed it and put it over his shoulder. I looked at him and a huge smile appeared on my face. I grabbed his hand and I walked past Luther and Daniel.

"Excuse me, I asked you a question!" Luther said, still in his calm voice, even though the anger was immensely obvious. I ignored him though and Christian had a smirk on his face as he walked with me a couple of steps, before he stopped because Luther said "I, as your leader king, demand you to stop walking and answer the question." I looked at Christian and Christian turned around. Fuck.

I turned around to look at Luther and Luther and Daniel had turned around. Daniel was observing me, from tip to toe. He was reading me.

"I thought you were one of the smartest men alive, Luther." I replied coolly, two could play at this game. "But sadly, your intelligence and your capability to read people has only been a disappointment."

"Pardon." Luther said, taking a step forward.

"You heard me, Luther." I responded casually. "I came out of a helicopter with Chris, the two of you informed me a couple of weeks ago that Chris was at Gotar, so where do you think I went to? To the moon?" I said and I could see I was close to breaking Luther. I was really close. He had broken me into a thousand pieces, and I was going to do the same thing back to him. It was probably the teenager hormones combined with the pregnancy hormones, but I was angry as fuck at him ad I wanted to hurt him. "Anyway, I'm going to Chris' place, I'm tired from the helicopter ride. I know you must've forgotten because you were too busy playing with yourself and talking to yourself in the mirror, but I am pregnant with the future kings of this country and it's exhausting as fuck." I said and I turned around and I walked away. Luther said something else along the lines of 'leader king', but I just held up both of my hands and flipped him off.

I arrived at Christians place and when I laid there, I realised it was Sunday; which meant that the whole family would be here. Fuck.

I got out of bed after two hours, having taken a short nap.

I was going to torture the shit out of Daniel and Luther for the upcoming months, maybe even years. I didn't give a fuck. If Daniel hadn't been an asshole the way he had been during breakfast, I would've been more forgiving towards him. But he wasn't.

I took a shower, before blowdrying my hair and keeping it loose; something that both Daniel and Luther loved. I put on a beautiful maternity dress that highlighted by tits, which they were both also obsessed with. I put on a pair of sneakers and I walked down the stairs. I walked towards the main dining room. When I arrived there, the whole family was sitting there, talking and laughing and shit. When I walked in, it fell silent, but I ignored that. I walked up towards King Hugo, whom was staring at me in interest. I gave him a hug from the back. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear and he looked at me and gave me a short nod. "I apologise." I then mouthed to him and he frowned but I didn't answer. I went and sat down next to Christian, as everyone was staring at me in interest. Luther wasn't, his eyes weren't showing interest, they was showing rage. I looked at Julia whom was looking at me and then at Hugo, and then back at me, before looking at Luther and Daniel, and then Christian. She seemed to piece things together, because her eyes widened as she looked at me, before a calmness spread over her; as if she understood what I was doing and how I was going to do it.

"How was Gotar?" Rose asked me, cutting the silence. I turned my head towards the waiter and I smiled as I looked at him.

"I would love an Oreo milkshake and a carafe of water please." I said with a huge smile and he looked at me and gave me a curt nod, before he walked away. I turned my head back towards Rose. "It was great. Really what I needed." I confirmed looking at her and she showed me a small smile, but her eyes were squinted.

"I love your dress." Rose said and I looked down at it and then back at her.

"Thank you." I confirmed and she smiled as Christian took a sip of his wine as he was looking at Daniel whom was staring at me confused.

"How far along are you now?"

"Not far enough." I replied and Carrie giggled at the response to her question and I smiled back at her. "I think six months or something, right babe?"

"Yeah." Christian said looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

"That's great. Have you thought of any names yet?" Isla asked and I stared at Jeffery and then back at her.

"I've thought of a lot of names, I discussed some of them with Chris." I confirmed and Luthers hand tightened his glass.

"What are the frontrunners?"

"What are the rules in terms of stating a name?" I asked Hugo.

"Why are you asking Hugo?" Julia asked with a huge smile on her face.

"He knows the rules the best so you know." I said and I saw Carrie's eyes widening at that and William had his pokerface on. Hugo was staring at me now and a small smile appeared on his face.

"You can tell us the names, only direct family of the Kings." He confirmed.

"That's great." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Can I tell Rubes?" I added. "How is Rubes? Is that something we'll discuss later or?" I asked and Hugo smiled very widely looking at me.

"Ruby and I are fine now. I took your advice. Thank you." Hugo said as he put his hand on Julia's leg and I stared at that and looked back at him.

"Good." I confirmed. "Anyway, the names. The thing is, is that I can't name my sons the way I want to, because of the fact that they'll be kings. So I discussed it with Christian for like two days." I said and Christian nodded looking at me. "And I also thought back on earlier conversations and there are some names that stuck with me."

"Like?" Rose said with a huge smile, even she was interested in this, which meant something.

"I love Matthew." I said and Rose's eyes widened and she nodded and Carrie did right away. Julia had the biggest smile ever on her face. "Like fully obsessed with the name Matthew." I said and Christian nodded.

"She's already claiming Leader King Matthew. I've told her that it has to be discussed."

"Anyway" I said interrupting Christian, whom had a huge smile on his face. "And I like Michael too. Matthew and Michael. It had a nice ring to it, but I can do a Chris or a Dan in terms of names, in the fact that you can shorten it. I love names like that, no offence Hugo." I said.

"Hu?" Hugo responded, as I could feel Luther trying to calm his shit down, while Daniel had figured out what I was doing and a huge smile was on his face.

"O right, anyway. It's either Michael and Matthew or Edward and Eric, which will be Eddie and Eric, but I don't like the ring of those names as much." I explained to Freya whose eyes were wide in excitement. "As in, Leader king and then second king names you know. I will most probably have a beautiful blonde haired shit after this whom I'll name Eric or Eddie." I said putting my hand in Christians hair and Daniel looked down with a smirk, why the fuck was he smirking. "But for these two shits I think it's going to be Matthew and Michael for sure."

"I love the names so much. Matt or Matty, and Mike or Mikey. I love it." Julia said and I nodded looking at her. "What if by any chance it's two girls and a guy and a girl, I know it's unrealistic because it's been planned and shit.

"I love the name Charlotte." I said looking at Christian and he nodded. "Lottie then." I elaborated. "And I love the name Danielle, with Danny, cause you know." I said pointing to Dan and he looked up.

"Oeee, yeah Danielle was a close one for its as well." Julia said and I nodded looking at her.

"Understandable."

"What about Julian?" Daniel said and I turned my head towards him and raised my eyebrow, before looking back ahead. "Don't like the name then?"

"I'm not saying I don't like the name, I'm not saying anything to you." I said casually as I looked back at Jules.

"I like Julian." Julia said carefully. "Although it's a little on the nose."

"Julian and Daniel." Carrie said with a snort. "No, I like Matty and Mike." She said. "Leader gonna be Matt then?"

"That is my intention, unless the first-born looks more like a Mike than a Matt." I said with a huge smile.

"And after that?" Carrie asked and I stared at her with a huge smile on my face.

"What do you mean?"

"After Matt and Mike?" She asked. "Do you want more children?"

"O yeah, after that I'm going to work full time on making sure I get a blonde haired blue eyed third king." I said and Christian almost spit out his drink, Freya let some water run down her chin and William now was squinting while looking at Daniel and Luther.

"There is no certainty that the next child will be Christian's though?" Luther then said in his king voice. I turned my head to look at him; bingo. He fell into my trap. Finally. Stupid ass.

"Actually, there is." I said with a huge smile on my face. "If you're unfamiliar with where this is going, ask your father." I said and I took a sip of my water and I saw a frown on his face.

"What do you mean?"

"Ask your father."

"Ask my father what?"

"What it's like to not have sex with the Queen of Locatlie for years." I replied coolly looking at him and his eyes widened as he looked at me. The silence in the room was deafening and Julia dropped her glass, but I ignored that.

"Yes. Because father having an affair and children with someone else, is the exact same thing as what Luther did." Daniel said sarcastically.

"What Luther and you did." I corrected looking at him. "I'm sure that if any of your fathers spoke to your mother, the way that the two of you have done, they'd have a pussy pause as well. O- wait, I know this because I've heard that your father talked to your mother this way for years." I said calmly looking at him and his eyes widened as he looked at me. "Or, am I wrong? William?" I said turning my head to look at William and William was staring at me with a proud look on his face.

"You are very correct." William confirmed looking at me. Luther was staring at me in total and utter shock.

"So, why doesn't Christian get a pussy pause then?" Luther said all in a calm voice. "Or is his sad backstory enough for you to open your legs? Should I get my best friend murdered as well?" Luther said and Christian closed his eyes now as he balled his fists. Everyone now stared at Luther in shock, and were waiting what I was going to say now.

But, the problem was, I had no idea how to respond to this, because I had- I never invisioned Luther ever saying something like this about his own brother. Daniel now looked at Luther in shock too, before looking back at me and then back at Luther, changing every two seconds. He then put his arms up.

"Yo, I'm not- I'm no part of whatever he's saying." Daniel then said, even moving his chair sideways. "Don't include me in whatever fucked up shit that asshole is saying. I only yelled at you because I thought that you were deliberately hurting Christian with your obliviousness, to get back at him, the same way you're doing it on purpose now to Luther." Daniel said his eyes widening as he looked at me. "But with Christian and his backstory it was different, especially cause he's made so much progress and I thought that you had backtracked it. But I would never- EVER." Daniel said looking at me and tears appeared in my eyes as I looked at him. "I can understand that you need your time after the way I spoke to you, not only with my tone, but also the words I used. But please, don't compare me or even put me in the same fucking box as Luther." I took a sip of my drink as I was looking at Luther now, whom was still staring at me, waiting for me to respond. I was doing exactly what he feared the most now; pitting his brothers against him. I could see in his eyes how much it hurt him, and some part of me hated what I was doing to him at the moment, because I knew that he didn't mean anything he was saying, he just- he was insecure, and stressed, and he missed me.

"William?" I said calmly looking into Luthers eyes and William was staring at me now.

"Yes?" He stammered.

"What would Trevor have done if Hugo said those words to Julia?" I said calmly and Hugo snapped his head towards Julia and William and as I looked at him, I saw a fear in his eyes. "Or you, for that matter?" I said calmly and Julia had tears in her eyes as she stared ahead.

"Hugo would be in the hospital wing now." William said.

"And if you, the leader king, said that?" I said, saying the 'Leader king' in a dramatic voice.

"Same thing." William said calmly. "But then again, the Leader king is a title you only misuse if you don't have control." He said and that's when Luther snapped, I could see it in his eyes.

"Great. Thank you. Christian, if you have the need to do so, go ahead." I said standing up, my voice shaking though as I looked at Daniel now and I saw that he was looking at me with tears in his eyes. "I'm going back to the room." I said as my voice was immensely close to breaking. "I'd like my dinner brought to my room."

"Do you want me to go with you?" Christian said looking at me, but I was still looking at Luther, whom was staring back at me with the same lost look.

"I want to be alone." I whispered now and I turned my head and then the rest of my body as I walked away. When I arrived in my room, I broke down again.

Even if I thought I could outwit and outbreak Luther, he always knew just the right things to say to break me even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 13 13
This book is a Prologue but also an extension of the original Locatlie series. It is meant to be read after you've read the original Locatlie series...
6.3K 670 141
There used to be a time where the world feared Locatlie. This time was merely decades ago. They thought that the Locatlie family was untouchable, the...
184K 4.5K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
8.6K 616 26
After Julia gets taken by a gang, her husbands must do everything in their power to get her back. Once they discover what has happened, they must dea...