Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

~ 008

7.9K 567 179
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes! 200 votes for another update..

Solana whined starting on the next module of her parenting class. After applying to be a foster parent like Ms. Georgia suggested, Solana enrolled in every single foster parent class there was. She wanted to take every one so that she could be the best foster parent she could.

"Which one are you on now?" Heaven asked. They were both sitting in a private room at the hospital for peace and quiet. Of course Heaven agreed to help Solana with any questions she had.

"I'm on CPR. I've been up all day trying to get as much as I can done before I start back doing hair." Solana replied. She decided to take a week off from hair, so that she could spend more time with Solai.

"Have you eaten?" Heaven questioned, halting her fingers from typing. She was currently on break at work, so she was trying to get all of her clinical notes ready for review. Both girls were doing important things, so their company wasn't any distraction towards each other.

"Well I had a peach this morning." Solana mumbled. "And then I have to plan for her birthday party. Speaking of, I want her to pick out which theme she wants."

"Here, eat my lunch." Heaven stated. "Your eyes are starting to form bags babe, when was the last time you went home to get some rest?"

"Heav, I just don't want to leave her." Solana pouted, opening the lunch that Heaven had just gave her. She really wasn't hungry, but she knew Heaven wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Baby I know you don't, but you have to remember to take care of yourself too. You need to go home and just get a couple hours of sleep and then come back. Right now it looks like you're running off energy drinks and that's not good boo." Heaven replied. Even though she sounded like a hypocrite, she didn't want Solana to be like her by drowning herself in work.

"You're right." Solana mumbled. "The doctors said that her body temperature is back to normal, but they still can't get her to gain weight."

"How much does she weigh now? I know when papa was her age he was really small, but it was from the cancer." Heaven replied.

"She gained a pound, so she's at twenty-three now. I just really want her to be at least forty pounds for her birthday. It's in two more weeks..you think she'll reach it?" Solana said in response.

"Honestly So, I don't know. If it took her all of these days to just gain a pound then probably not. However, I'm not a dietitian so she can gain ten pounds in the next two weeks. We just really never know." Heaven shrugged.

Solana sighed, looking defeated. "I hope God is on her side." She mumbled. "I guess I'll just finish these classes when I wake up from my nap. I haven't been by my place in weeks so I think I'm gone go there." She said.

"You sure? They haven't found the person who robbed you yet?" Heaven replied, closing her laptop. Heaven was like an overprotective mom with Solana just like with the rest of her kids. If she could have it her way, Solana would live with her forever.

"Yeah. I need to start looking for a bigger apartment or a small house though. Babygirl is going to need her own little room and everything." Solana nodded, packing her things up. She had been looking on TikTok and she already had the things she wanted saved.

"You're going to be the best mom ever to her So. I'm so proud of everything that you're doing." Heaven pouted.

"I just want to give her the life that she deserves." Solana smiled. She was ready to spoil Solai, and give her the princess life that she deserved. Solana always wanted to be a mother from her first miscarriage, so she felt like this was the time to be the mother she could be.

"And you will." Heaven nodded. They embraced each other into a warm hug before they said their goodbyes. Heaven watched Solana leave the room and decided to call Jayda for company.

Solana peeked in Solai's room to see her and Ms. Georgia sleep. She smiled in satisfaction and quietly closed the door. Turning on heels, she started her walk to the elevator to get down to the regular parking lot.

Now boarding the elevator, she pressed the button to take her to level one. As soon as the elevator was about to close a tennis shoe stopped it causing Solana to look up from her phone. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you coming." She immediately apologized.

The guy chuckled. "You're good. I'm just headed to get some fresh air. I been here all day. I don't really do hospitals." He replied, tucking his phone in his pocket.

Solana immediately noticed his blue eyes, his dark skin, and his fresh aroma that he brought into the elevator. She had never seen a melanin man with such unique eyes, and it really attracted her.

The man also caught himself staring at Solana. Her slim eyes and small nose was the first thing that intrigued him. Next, was her petite body. Overall, he was amazed by how natural she was from the hair down to her white polished toes. 

"Oh my god I'm staring." Solana apologized again. "I'm so sorry. It's just, oh my god this is embarrassing." She mumbled, putting her head down.

The guy chuckled at Solana's nervousness. "I was staring too. What's your name?" He asked, as the elevator dinged. They both exited, walking to the exit doors.

"Solana, what about you?" Solana answered.

"Kyari." The guy responded. They both stopped outside of the exit doors just looking at each other. After a couple seconds, he finally mustered up the energy to use his words again. "Hopefully we see each other again."

"Yeah that'll be nice." Solana smiled.

"You be safe out here beautiful. I would walk you to your car, but that probably seems creepy." Kyari replied, chuckling at the last part. He watched as Solana blushed, putting her head down making him nod his head.

"Yeah my car isn't far. You be safe too Kyari." Solana responded. She wasted no time fast walking to her car, trying to get out of Kyari's presence. It wasn't that he scared her, she was just nervous and embarrassed.

Kyari shook his head, rubbing his waves. He watched Solana disappear into the parking lot, making him chuckle again. "Shid she think she was nervous, her ass had me speechless as hell." He mumbled to himself.

As Solana got into her car she sighed loudly locking her doors. "I'm such a weirdo bro. Why would I stare at him like that?" She groaned talking to herself. "So stupid."

Solana was so sure that no boy would ever want her. She was so embarrassed of her past that she was sure nobody wanted to deal with her past baggage and her journey to self-healing.

After being in her thoughts for ten minutes, Solana pulled out of the parking lot and traveled in the direction of her apartment. She could admit that not only was her body tired, but her brain was too. She felt like her mind had been racing for the last couple of weeks.

She was ready to get home, shower, and allow for sleep to take over her body for a couple hours.

~

"I'm so glad I can finally leave this stupid place." Daloni spoke, putting on the new pair of clothes that Zylin had brought for him. He was finally being discharged from the hospital and he couldn't be more happier.

"Well if you wear your mask and take your medicine like you're supposed to, you wouldn't be here papa." Heaven chuckled, reading over Daloni's new prescriptions.

"Oh I'm gone make sure I wear my mask and take my medicine now. I'm never coming back here." Daloni nodded. Sometimes Daloni didn't like wearing his mask, because other kids around him didn't. Sometimes he wished that his immune system wasn't so weak.

"Papa we're having family game night tonight. It's gone be girls against boys." Zuri mentioned, sitting in Heaven's lap. It was her idea for game night, and the whole family agreed that tonight was the perfect night.

"Now when y'all loose, don't come crying to me." Zaloni shrugged. "Y'all some real crybabies foreal." He added.

"Boy you was just crying because you got a red at school. Shut up." Nevaeh frowned. Out of all of the kids Nevaeh and both boys argued the most. It's like they provoked each other.

"You need to shut up, ain't nobody ask you to chime in." Daloni mugged, taking up for his brother.

"You talking about chiming in, when you just chimed in. Boy bye. Both of y'all get on my nerves." Nevaeh mugged back, rolling her neck.

"And all y'all irk me. All y'all shutup. Stay arguing over stupid junk." Zylin added, making all three kids close their mouths. Nevaeh, Daloni, and Zaloni was too much like Heaven. They didn't let anyone talk to them reckless.

"Come on, let's go." Heaven chuckled. All of the kids walked out of the room quietly, so their parents thought. The three were still mumbling under their breath as they walked ahead of the family.

"I swear your kids bad as fuck." Zylin said, throwing his arm around Heaven shoulder. Heaven looked up from the discharge papers seeing Nevaeh, Daloni, and Zaloni fighting in the elevator.

"Uh oh." Zuri mumbled, seeing Zaloni and Daloni on top of Nevaeh.

"Oh yeah baby, be prepared for a ass whooping. The hell is wrong with y'all? Get the fuck off of her." Heaven mugged, now in the elevator.

"She the one—Be quiet!" Heaven cut off. "I'm gone make y'all hug for three hours. Yep, sure am since y'all don't know how to act in public." She added.

"I'm not touch—You not what?" Heaven asked, gripping Nevaeh and Zaloni by their shirts. Daloni smirked in the corner, seeing his brother and sister get in trouble again.

"That's what I thought." Heaven nodded, releasing them.

When the elevator dropped them off at the parking garage, they all exited wasting no time looking for Heaven's car. The three oldest walked in front while Zuri walked with her parents.

"What we eating tonight?" Zylin asked, looking around at their surroundings.

"I'm not cooking. We can order from Slutty Vegan. I'm craving." Heaven replied, unlocking the doors to her car. "Zuri why is all of your baby dolls in the car?" She asked.

Zuri frowned. "Well I thought I took them out." She replied, climbing onto the second row. Daloni and Zaloni always sat on the third row, while the girls sat on the second.

"And she got some all in the man cave too." Zylin added, starting the car. Even though it was Heaven's car, it felt like his because he always drove while she sat on the passenger side.

"Mama she ain't clean her room either. She still got all of them clothes and toys everywhere." Zaloni snitched. Nevaeh snapped her neck in his direction, bucking at him.

Heaven looked in the back seat at Zuri who was already looking at her. "Zuri I asked y'all to clean y'all room two days ago. What's the delay?" She asked.

Zuri's lips trembled as she shrugged her shoulders. "I-I'll clean it before we start playing games." She replied, wiping her face.

"Ma Ma stop crying. Your moms asked you two days ago and it should've been done. I'm taking something out of your allowance. Your room been looking like a hurricane ran through it for days now." Zylin stated, looking in the rearview mirror to see Zuri quietly crying.

"You understand?"

"Yes sir." Zuri nodded, sniffled.

Nevaeh scooted over to the middle seat and put her arm around Zuri's shoulder. "Don't cry Zuri. I'll help you okay?" Zuri nodded her head, wiping her face.

~

hellooo! how are y'all doing on this lovely Saturday?

when do you guys start school? Are y'all in high school or college? what are y'all goals for this school year?

soooo let's get into it. Solana has started her parenting classes and she's already overloading herself..how y'all feeling about that?do y'all think that Solana is starting to act how Heaven was with Daloni? what would be y'all advice to her?

just curious..do y'all think that the relatives that they did for Solai would try to battle Solana in court?

Oh my god Solana had an encounter with a boy yall!! Y'all think she's mentally and emotionally ready for some type of friendship or relationship with the opposite sex?

We just met Mr. Kyari..any first impressions or thoughts on him? y'all think they gone meet again?

Solana thinks that nobody will ever want a relationship with her, thoughts on that?

Papa is finally discharged from the hospital!! Y'all think he'll follow Dr. Grey's orders foreal this time?

Nevaeh, Zaloni, and Daloni are a hot mess lmaoo. Y'all think that fighting is just sibling love?

how y'all feel about the way Heaven handled the elevator situation? Was she too tough?

and last but not least. Zuri got in trouble for one of the first timessssss. How y'all feeling about that?

Thoughts on the way Zylin handled it?

vote, comment, and Share!!

follow me guys

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 12.6K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
84.2K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
472K 13.7K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
133K 5.3K 31
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 . - ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴀsᴛᴀʀᴢ © ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 2021 #1 / blackpeople