Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

The Wolf Game 11

1.2K 47 5
By lolovemyself

Bai Tang put the medicine on the table, turned around and closed the door, "I think I heard her talking bad about me?"

"Well, she did speak ill of you." Yu Hongbo stroked the boy's hair, as smooth as ever.

Bai Tang's eyes widened, "I also heard you go along with her!"

The boy's staring look was very interesting, Yu Hongbo was teasing, "She also said that she admired me..."

Bai Tang glared angrily, climbed onto the bed and sat, "Tell me, did you like her?!"

Yu Hongbo touched his chin, "Li Xinxin looks very weak, and can arouse a man's desire for protection."

The more Bai Tang listened, the more angry he became. What do you mean, he still wanted to pedal two boats, right?

Bai Tang jumped out of bed angrily, "Anyway, I'm not as beautiful as other girls, and she's not as gentle, you go and protect her!"

After speaking, he picked up the medicine on the table and walked out. He went to find Li Xinxin to make room for her.

As soon as Yu Hongbo saw that he was about to leave his popularity, he scooped up the little squirrel with his left arm.

"Where are you going, I haven't taken my medicine yet."

"Tick-tock-" One drop of crystal tears mixed into the medicine. The young man lowered his head, stuffed the bowl into Yu Hongbo's hand, and sat to the side without saying a word.

Yu Hongbo wouldn't waste Bai Tang's thoughts. After drinking the medicine in two or three times, he hugged the stubborn boy and whispered in his ear, "She's a werewolf."

Bai Tang turned her head sharply, "What?" At this time, she forgot to make trouble with Yu Hongbo, "She didn't do anything to you..."

The young man slapped his hands on the disabled patient, and stopped after checking that Yu Hongbo really had no other trauma.

"I'm fine, she didn't do anything to me." Yu Hongbo put his arms around the boy amusingly, feeling very comfortable with a full embrace.

"Then what did she do to you?" Bai Tang muttered.

Yu Hongbo pulled the boy into the quilt, "Do you remember Liang Shengfu?"

Bai Tang nodded, "I know, the other werewolf is a couple with Li Xinxin."

"Smart." Yu Hongbo placed a kiss on the boy's cheek rewardingly.

Then he took out a pocket notebook and opened it in front of Bai Tang:

October 31, sunny

Why can't Xinxin always understand me? I work hard for our future, but she makes trouble unreasonably. I'm a little tired, should I keep going?

November 1, overcast

Xinxin and I were inexplicably kidnapped into a strange villa, don't be afraid, Xinxin, I will take you out.

November 2, overcast

Xinxin quarreled with me again, what can I do to other girls? Do you want me to kill all the girls in the villa before you can be satisfied!

These are the latest diaries. The Xinxin mentioned above should be Li Xinxin.

Bai Tang turned back to the cover of the diary, and wrote Liang in fancy font, "It's Liang Shengfu's diary."

"My previous guess is correct. Liang Shengfu and Li Xinxin are indeed in a relationship, and Li Xinxin seems to distrust Liang Shengfu." After Yu Hongbo read the diary, he compared his family Tangtang with a good and considerate temperament. Well, well-behaved and obedient.

Before Liang Shengfu wanted to fight Bai Tang, he probably had a quarrel with Li Xinxin. The fat woman who died on the first night should have been written by him.

Bai Tang didn't expect that Li Xinxin's soft and weak appearance hides a twisted heart. She is on guard against all women, as long as she knows Liang Shengfu, she will focus on her.

Even Yu Hongbo's announcement that Bai Tang is his object can't change Li Xinxin's mind. Really, this woman is too scary.

"So, does she want you to kill me?"

"Yes, kill the remaining villagers, and she and I can escape." Yu Hongbo said, "She originally wanted to kill me, but I showed the werewolf card."

With Yu Hongbo around, Li Xinxin couldn't attack Bai Tang. She took advantage of Yu Hongbo's injury and killed him first. She could die any way she wanted Bai Tang.

Not surprisingly, her target tonight should be a girl with short hair."

The short-haired girl didn't say her name when she introduced herself on the first day, so no one knew who she was. But it is good luck that such a wild person can live for so long.

When night fell, the villa flickered a few times, and the power that was cut off was reconnected by someone. Except for the third floor, the villa was brightly lit, but the atmosphere became more and more terrifying.

Every accident is accompanied by the death of a companion. Tonight, who will it be?

There was no one in the corridor, and almost everyone stayed in their room obediently, learning the lesson of Bai Tang's attack, and drew the heavy blackout curtains to block the outside peeping.

Li Xinxin hummed a little song and took a comfortable hot bath.

She extremely distrusts others. Liang Shengfu is her boyfriend, and she wonders whether the other party is cheating all day long. What's more, Yu Hongbo, who just met Yu Hongbo and had a history of lying.

She stared at the alarm clock on the table, watching the ticking of the second hand, it was exactly eleven o'clock. She raised the corner of her mouth, and there was a "bump" sound from the next room.

The short-haired girl jumped off the building.

In the night, black flowers bloomed under the short-haired woman who fell downstairs.

The contestants in this game have various identities, including college students preparing to graduate, newly divorced couples, and elites in shopping malls. Li Xinxin, a psychiatrist, knows well the way of hypnosis. The short-haired girl, a villager who has crossed the Ming Road, will kill anyone if she doesn't kill her.

And... She closed the curtains and stopped looking downstairs. The short-haired girl committed suicide. She didn't do it herself. Tonight's werewolf action is still effective.

I don't know when Yu Hongbo will dance, I'm really looking forward to it...

The cold dagger reflected Li Xinxin's indifferent eyes. Soon, the girls in the villa will disappear.

The bell of midnight struck, and a bang bang bang banged on the heart of the sleepless person, oozing panic.

Because of last night's lesson, Bai Tang put a chair behind the door, put a heavy quilt on the inside of the bed, and pulled Yu Hongbo to lay the floor. Even if there is another killer who opens the wooden warehouse, he is not afraid.

Bai Tang was protecting Yu Hongbo, feeling that his head was still moving, he patted it lightly, "Don't make trouble, go to sleep."

Yu Hongbo, who wanted to go to the toilet: "..."

A night without dreams.

In the early morning of a new day, Yu Hongbo asked Bai Tang to get up and took him downstairs.

It is already late autumn, and in normal times, the little squirrel can enter the hibernation mode after preparing enough food.

The teenager sat on the sofa, his head drooping little by little, and suddenly woke up, "Abo, don't move~"

He grabbed Yu Hongbo's right hand and didn't let him move, leaning on him and fell asleep again.

The survivors walked down one by one. Except for the short-haired girl and Li Xinxin, everyone else arrived.

"The short-haired girl jumped off the building." Zheng Yao said.

Although she hates each other very much, the behavior of the short-haired girl jumping off the building is very unreasonable. If it is normal for her to be killed by a werewolf, after all, she is a villager, but there is no reason to commit suicide.

"Where's Li Xinxin?" She looked around, everyone else was there, but she couldn't see her.

"Overslept?" Yu Yi answered, "Why don't we go up and have a look."

Li Xinxin is a girl, and everyone else is a big man. If she was changing clothes or doing something, and everyone rushed in together, the scene would be embarrassing.

As for Bai Tang, who is also a "girl", haven't you seen people relying on Yu Hongbo to sleep, so don't call her anymore.

The game went on for several days. Except for Yu Hongbo, no one found out that Bai Tang was a boy. I have to say that Tang Tang's disguise was very successful. Of course, there was also Yu Hongbo's protection in it, not to give too much to outsiders. Opportunity to get in touch with Bai Tang.

Yu Yi and Zheng Yao knocked on Li Xinxin's door, but no one answered.

All the doors of the room cannot be locked, otherwise Liang Shengfu would not have found the key to open Bai Tang's door, but Yu Hongbo blocked the door and failed.

Zheng Yao and Yu Yi went downstairs and told everyone that the door could not be opened, which proved that Li Xinxin was inside.

In addition to Yu Hongbo, several big men went to knock on the door together.

Li Xinxin was indeed inside, lying face down on the table.

Yu Yi stepped forward and pushed her, "Xinxin?"

Li Xinxin was overthrown, revealing a blackish purple face, apparently poisoned.

"Ah..." Yu Yi took a few steps back.

Zheng Yao picked up a black card on the ground with three words printed on the front - Wolf Beauty.

"It looks like it's a witch poison." After a good night's rest, Hu Peng has recovered his composure.

The identity reported on the big screen yesterday actually guaranteed the safety of the exposed magic card, so there is no need to worry now.

Everyone returned to the lobby on the first floor and began to speak and vote.

"I think the witch can jump out and say who the remaining werewolf is. We throw that person out and the game is over." Hu Peng just said a word and stopped talking.

The air was silent, and the identity of the witch was still unclaimed.

Others were anxious, "Just say it if you know it. Wouldn't it be better to end the game and go home early?"

Still no one came out.

Zheng Yao opened the mouth to break the silence, "Okay, since no one recognizes it, let's speak in order, and prepare to vote."

Pan Quan: "I went to bed very early yesterday, and I haven't left the room."

His identity is Cupid, he has no ability to kill, and he has no objection.

Yu Yi: "I also slept earlier, but I seem to hear the sound of something heavy falling. It must be a short-haired girl who jumped off the building."

"It doesn't have to be jumping off the building, maybe the werewolf pushed him down." Zheng Yao suddenly attacked Yi, "Among us, Yu Yi, and Bai Tang were among us who had an argument with the short-haired girl, but Bai Tang's identity It's true, it's a villager, so I and you are the most suspicious."

"There should be no one who doesn't hate short-haired women. Everyone present is suspicious. I have it, and you have it, but if you show the evidence, I don't recognize the identity card you gave." Yu Yi is methodical. go back.

"I really don't have any evidence." Zheng Yao didn't reveal her identity, but she didn't plan to reveal her identity either. The last batch of wolves had no clue, and now they can only fight for luck.

"I'm with Abo, and we didn't hear anything." Bai Tang's room was the farthest from the short-haired girl's room, so it was normal that they didn't hear it.

During the voting time, they voted for one of the remaining two unremarkable passers-by. Except for the identity, if the werewolf is a man, the danger is greater than if the werewolf is a girl.

After the exile is selected, the big screen prompts after the sound of the wooden warehouse: the game continues!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1K 56
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...