Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

The Wolf Game 10

1.1K 44 2
By lolovemyself

"Tell me what you did last night." Hu Peng looked at everyone present, focusing on the two girls who were not injured.

"I was sleeping last night when I heard someone shouting a fire and I ran out to find there was chaos outside and people were fighting."

"Me too, I slept well, but woke up choked by the smoke..."

Most people said the same thing, two girls said so.

Zheng Yao: "My room is close to the stairs, so I ran faster when the fire broke out, so I didn't experience the chaos. I shouted that there was a fire. Everyone, run quickly."

Her remarks were certified by most people. In many areas, they heard a woman's voice shouting that the fire was on, and saw smoke coming from under the door, so they opened the door. I didn't expect it to be a real fire.

Short-haired woman: "I saw the fire and ran out."

The short-haired girl is adjacent to Zheng Yao's room, so it is very convenient to go downstairs.

"What about you guys, why are you fighting?" Hu Peng turned to Yu Hongbo and Pan Quan.

"I was attacked." Yu Hongbo said with reservations, "The fire hadn't caught on when I was attacked, and that person ran away."

"Of course I'm going to run when there's a fire. Who knows what's going on in my madness, blocking my way and beating me. I can't fight back?" The person who fought with Pan Quan died in the fire. True or false.

"I went to Tangtang's room to play, and someone took the wooden warehouse to attack us." Yu Yi paused and asked Hu Peng, "You said you were a hunter, what about your wooden warehouse?"

At this time, if Hu Peng wanted to prove his identity, he should take out his identity props, but he couldn't take it out.

"My wooden warehouse was stolen."

As soon as these words came out, the person who believed that Hu Peng told him about his identity the day before was not calm. If they can't take out the wooden warehouse, they will doubt whether he is the one who caused the chaos last night. As for the wooden warehouse, it is useless to run out of bullets. It is better to say that it was stolen to cover themselves.

"Is your wooden warehouse really stolen or did you use it yourself?" one of the men mocked.

It's time to vote again. Hu Peng has been too prominent in the past few days, causing him to become the biggest suspect when something happens. But some people think that the short-haired girl is a werewolf. Without him, she was too wild before, and she was the first to run out, so she was very suspicious.

Bai Tang went up to the second floor to bring the medicine, and the people downstairs voted for Hu Peng and the short-haired girl, three to four, waiting for Bai Tang's crucial vote.

"Be careful, it's very hot~" Bai Tang took the bowl down with a cloth. It was filled with dark medicinal tea, and a bitter taste spread.

"Okay, it's up to you, vote." Zheng Yao said blankly.

Yu Hongbo briefly explained the situation to Bai Tang who had just walked away, and then whispered in his ear who to vote for.

Bai Tang has always been obedient when it comes to major events. He raised his finger and pointed at the short-haired girl, "I vote for her."

Although I don't know why Yu Hongbo wanted to vote for a girl with short hair, it's definitely right to follow Abo.

The vote was three to five.

Hu Peng breathed a sigh of relief, but looking at the short-haired girl, there was no trace of panic on her face, but a strange smile.

She stood forward, aiming at the location where the killing device on the roof was aimed.

The hand wooden warehouse turned, and everyone closed their eyes to avoid the scene of the death of the short-haired girl, but there was no movement.

When they opened their eyes, they saw that the screen projector, which had been turned on except for the introduction of the rules on the first day, was lit up, and the invalid ID card was introduced on it.

Most of them were as Yu Hongbo had guessed. The woman who died on the first night was the villager, and her ex-husband, the fat man who was voted out for the first time, was the prophet. The remaining ones, two werewolf cards, seven villager cards, and the identity of the short-haired woman was exposed, she was an idiot.

The idiot belongs to the villagers and can be killed by the werewolf, but cannot be thrown out. All the wooden warehouses just now did not respond. The reason why she jumped like this from the beginning was also to mislead the werewolf. She was a novice wolf and didn't know how to play, so it was exposed, and naturally the werewolf would not choose her as a target.

"Hahaha...I said, I'm not afraid to vote, and I lost another chance to vote. Werewolves still exist in the crowd." The short-haired girl sat back on the sofa proudly.

Immediately afterwards, new information appeared on the screen. The remaining valid identity cards on the field, two werewolf cards, a witch card, a guard card, a god of love card, a hunter card, and an idiot card (special villager cards), three villager cards.

Werewolves can completely ignore the magic cards, as long as they kill all the villagers, they can directly win.

In other words, if the wolf pit cannot be lined up, the game will be over in the shortest two days.

The known identity cards are Baitang Villager, Yu Hongbo Guard, Hu Peng Hunter, and short-haired female idiot.

The rest are a mix of werewolves and villagers, as well as witches and gods of love.

The crowd looked around in disbelief, The person standing beside him might be a werewolf. Rao is so, no one is willing to reveal the identity, after all, after saying it, the werewolf can confirm the target.

It doesn't matter to Pan Quan. He has a magic card, and he has nothing to say. The werewolf's primary goal is to move the villagers.

He showed his identity card carelessly, "I'm Cupid."

After speaking out, Pan Quan is safe, unless the werewolf is a fool, he will not be the first choice target.

Except for Pan Quan, no one wanted to reveal their identity card, and the short-haired girl left the hall with a big laugh.

Bai Tang held the warm medicine in front of Yu Hongbo, watched him drink it, and dragged him up to the fourth floor.

There were many fewer contestants, and most of the third floor was burnt down and could not be occupied, but there were still many vacant rooms that could be occupied.

Bai Tang pulled Yu Hongbo to open a room on the fourth floor, pushed him down on the soft bed, pounced on him and unbuttoned him.

Yu Hongbo reluctantly stopped the boy who was groping on his body, "Tangtang, I will compensate you after we leave the deserted island."

Bai Tang paused, looking puzzled, not understanding what Yu Hongbo was talking about. If the system is there, he will definitely complain that the male protagonist is full of yellow waste.

"It's uncomfortable to wear this dress to sleep, can Abo take it off by himself?" Bai Tangnuo said.

Bai Tang took into account that Yu Hongbo had taken the medicine, and he had to get enough sleep to reduce the fever quickly. Wearing tattered clothes must be uncomfortable, but his hand was injured and he couldn't unbutton it by himself, so he helped, and I will return it later. I have to get hot water to wipe Yu Hongbo.

Knowing that he had misunderstood, Yu Hongbo tapped the tip of Bai Tang's nose, "Then ask Tang Tang."

Tangtang was confused, completely unaware of the change in Yu Hongbo's thoughts, undressed him, and went to pick up a basin of hot water to wipe his body.

After finishing everything, Bai Tang was already sweating tiredly.

"Go to sleep, don't be afraid, I'll watch over you and won't let anyone in."

The teenager covered Yu Hongbo with a quilt, and patted on the quilt rhythmically like a child to coax him to sleep.

Yu Hongbo was too physically exhausted, and because of the medicine he took, he looked at the delicate face of the young man, and fell asleep unconsciously.

Bai Tang's hands were sore when he clapped, and when he looked up, he saw Yu Hongbo sleeping peacefully. He sat down on the edge of the bed and approached each other's face.

From the eyebrows to the nose to the mouth, he looked at it for a long time, and finally came to a conclusion-Abo looks really good.

Don't worry, Abo, I will let you out safely. Bai Tang clenched his fists.

The third floor was burned down, and all the people who originally lived on the third floor moved to the fourth floor one after another. By the evening, the corridors were very lively.

Bai Tang opened the door and stuck his head out, and found that they were arguing for the room.

"Tang Tang, is Yu Hongbo any better?" Yu Yi saw Bai Tang sharply.

"Abo is still sleeping." Bai Tang made a "shush" gesture, "I'll close the door first."

The people in the corridor were quite noisy, Yu Yi waved her hand understandingly, and the wooden door was closed with a soft click.

Bai Tang returned to the room and found that Yu Hongbo had already sat up.

"Abo, lie down quickly and sleep well to get better soon."

Yu Hongbo was pressed back by Bai Tang, dumbfounded.

"The fever is gone." After Bai Tang felt that Yu Hongbo's forehead was not hot, he instructed him not to get up and have a good rest.

He didn't give Yu Hongbo a chance to speak at all, and after saying "I'll decoction for you", the windy boy ran to the kitchen.

Yu Hongbo couldn't stop Bai Tang, and sighed with a "sigh".

"Tuk Tuk Tuk-"

"Please come in."

The person who came was Li Xinxin. She still looked weak and seemed very nervous, her hands tightly folded.

"Sit down." Yu Hongbo was calm, if it wasn't for the wrong occasion, he would have thought it was the eldest son of a noble family.

"Are you okay?" Li Xinxin asked crampedly.

It's alright." Yu Hongbo didn't bother to act with Li Xinxin, and said straight to the point, "Who is your goal tonight?"

Li Xinxin was puzzled, "What goal, what are you talking about?"

In front of Li Xinxin's puzzled face, Yu Hongbo took out her ring.

Her conditioned reflex reached out to touch her neck, but the red rope broke at some point.

The initials of her name are on the ring, and it's not that she doesn't admit it to prove that it's not hers.

Li Xinxin smiled coldly, "What do you want to do?"

"It's just cooperation." Yu Hongbo took out the werewolf card belonging to Bai Tang.

"you are not?"

"same as you."

"So it is." Li Xinxin suddenly realized, she took out her identity card - Wolf Beauty.

Bai Tang came back after decocting the medicine, and found that the door was open and there were voices inside.

He didn't go in right away, but stood at the door and listened for a while.

"Your little lover, are you willing to bear it?"

"You can give it up, I have nothing to give up."

"That's what Liang Shengfu asked for himself. Damn him. Speaking of which, he can't get rid of your little lover..."

What has it got to do with me? Bai Tang was at a loss.

There was no movement inside, Bai Tang leaned over and listened. The door was suddenly opened, which startled Bai Tang.

"I, I just came back with the medicine." Bai Tang Nuo Nuo said.

Li Xinxin wanted to say something, but Yu Hongbo's voice came from inside.

"Is it Tangtang?"

"Abo, I'm back~" Bai Tang bypassed Li Xinxin and walked in.

Li Xinxin looked at the warm interaction between Yu Hongbo and Bai Tang, pondered for a while, and left with a confused expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 2.8K 40
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
208K 8.2K 49
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
32.1K 1K 56
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...