Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

The Wolf Game 7

1.3K 53 6
By lolovemyself

At night, werewolves would kill people, and Bai Tang had to vote for the dead.

Another one died, and at the girl's cries, everyone looked at the short-haired girl vigilantly. In order to protect herself, she even pushed the person out as a scapegoat.

"I didn't mean to, who made him stand in front of me..."

The short-haired girl's confession made everyone feel sad, and those who have no grudges and no grudges can push the other party to death. Who will be next?

"Okay, stop arguing, the people are gone, and the number of people is getting smaller and smaller, we still have to confirm the identity of the deceased earlier to know whether the werewolf is there." Hu Peng said.

Everyone was waiting outside. They had to make sure that the poisonous gas in the villa had dissipated before they dared to enter.

Many people have recovered, but they are still weak.

Yu Hongbo leaned on Bai Tang's back, his fingertips wrapped around his hair.

"Hahaha, it's so itchy~" Bai Tang couldn't help laughing as hair swept across her neck.

Yu Hongbo kisses on the neck and cheek of the teenager from time to time, like a skin thirsty sufferer, lingering and never parting, perfectly showing the state of a couple in love.

Others looked at them with contempt, when are they still thinking about doing this, but that little girl looks really good.

"Okay, it should be almost the same, let's go in and search for the identity card on the deceased."

Hu Peng seemed to be the leader of the contestants except Yu Hongbo. The six gods and masters of the contestants all admire Hu Peng's composure and methodical mind, and it is right to follow him.

Pan Quanzheng wanted to follow him in, but when he saw Yu Hongbo standing still, he hesitated for a while, but did not follow.

Unexpectedly, the arrow feathers suddenly shot from the wall hanging directly opposite the main entrance of the villa, and the first group of people who went in fell down without knowing what was going on.

"There is an ambush..."

The others retreated and returned to the original open space.

There was more than one scream in front of the villa. Pan Quan admired the male god even more when he saw the others returning from injuries.

Just let me swear to follow the male god!

"Isn't a person already dead, why is there still a mechanism?" Someone yelled at Hu Peng, if he hadn't taken a step forward, he would have died just now.

Hu Peng also walked ahead, but he reacted quicker, and the arrow he shot just brushed his arm.

He covered his bleeding arm and looked guilty, "I'm sorry, but I didn't know there would be a mechanism."

"Alright, alright, stop arguing, no one wants this kind of thing to happen." Zheng Yao came out to smooth things out.

A group of people were noisy, the short-haired girl stepped aside, saw Bai Tang and the others sitting calmly, and began to target them again, "You didn't go in with us just now, didn't you already know there was an agency?"

When the others heard it, they also stopped, and looked at Yu Hongbo and their eyes were not kind.

"Hmph~" Yu Hongbo sneered, "You think everyone is like you, you can push an  innocent person to die. "

With the help of Bai Tang, Yu Hongbo stood up and said to Hu Peng, "Different ways do not conspire to each other. We are divided into teams, and I don't need teammates who doubt each other."

The short-haired girl's face was blackened by Yu Hongbo's words, and she was so angry.

"Alright, noisily, it will only make more innocent people die." Hu Peng also agreed with the team.

"Tangtang, let's go and get some fresh air."

"Hmm." Bai Tang carefully helped Yu Hongbo to walk into the woods, Yu Yi and Pan Quan followed closely.

After walking for a long time, they came to the sea. Yu Yi turned around and made sure that no one was following them before she said, "It's time for my ID card to be returned to me."

"Identity card, what identity card?" Pan Quan was confused.

I saw Yu Hongbo took out a black card from his pocket and gave it to Yu Yi, "Thanks."

"You, you are the guard?!" Pan Quan was surprised, "Is the identity card still interchangeable?"

"It's not exchange, it's borrowing." Yu Hongbo sat on the beach by the sea.

The sea breeze was blowing, and it ruffled Bai Tang's long hair. Because of the convenience of wearing women's clothes, the original body had long black hair, which was smooth to the touch. Yu Hongbo held it in his hand and played with it.

"Hey, your identity card." Bai Tang took out the identity card Yu Hongbo gave him. Since the guard is the heroine's, the villager's card belongs to Abo. Sure enough, he and Abo are opposites.

Yu Hongbo took it, tore off the villager card, and threw it into the sea with the wind.

"Hey~" Bai Tang became anxious, "Why did you tear it off?"

"Because it's useless." Yu Hongbo enjoyed Bai Tang's anxious appearance, which made him feel the care and love of the young man for him.

He always had a feeling that Bai Tang would leave him at any time, and only by tying people to his side and looking at his vivid expression, would he be satisfied for a moment in the depths of his soul.

Pan Quan had a question mark in his head, "How come I don't understand more and more, what's going on here, who is with whom..."

Not to mention Pan Quan's confused face, Yu Yi also wanted to know. Last night, Yu Hongbo asked himself to borrow a card as if he knew in advance that the werewolf would attack Bai Tang. It seems that he has not asked Yu Hongbo what his identity is.

"Could it be that you are a prophet?" Yu Yi asked.

Pan Quan suddenly realized, no wonder the male god knows so much, it turns out to be a prophet~

Yu Hongbo braided Bai Tang's hair and said, "No, I'm a werewolf."

He took out a werewolf card, Bai Tang's eyes widened, how did his identity card end up in Abo's hand.

Bai Tang was about to speak when Yu Hongbo quickly pecked Bai Tang's lips, "Don't be afraid, Tang Tang."

Yu Yi looked at the pair in front of her thoughtfully. Pan Quan was stunned again, "What's the situation now?"

"Let's analyze the current situation. I met with other werewolves yesterday. There should be four werewolf cards in this game. One werewolf didn't come, and I found a villager card in the woman's room."

"I held a big grass, the male god, you can't kill us, right?" Pan Quan leaned against Yuyi, but he had offended the male god, and almost caused the male god to chase his wife's crematorium, the male god asked not to hold grudges .

"What do you think?" Yu Hongbo's smile did not change, his face was still as warm as jade.

"No, no, we're classmates. Classmates help each other and love each other, ha~" Pan Quan swallowed his saliva and said dog-legged.

"Don't make trouble, it's time to start." Yu Yi patted the salty pig's hand that Pan Quan put on her shoulder.

"We have good people and bad people now, how can we survive." Yu Yi worried, "Hey, I don't know how many gods there are now, and the prophets won't jump out."

"The prophet will not appear."

"Why?" Bai Tang asked.

Yu Hongbo's expression was unpredictable, and Yu Yi had a thought, "Could it be that fat man..."

"Yes, he is a prophet."

Yu Hongbo took out the identity card found in the fat man's room, with the words "prophet" printed on it.

Pan Quan asked, "Aren't we very dangerous, who are the werewolves?"

"Me, Liang Shengfu, and the man who died today."

Bai Tang didn't know why Yu Hongbo wanted to lie to replace his identity, but the situation did not allow him to say it.

"The person who wanted to attack Tangtang last night was Liang Shengfu."

"Why am I not impressed?" Bai Tang asked suspiciously.

Yu Hongbo pushed Bai Tang's wind-disturbed hair behind his ears, "You fell asleep, little lazy pig."

"I'm not a lazy pig!" The pig is so ugly, I'm obviously a handsome male squirrel.

Bai Tang has been absent-minded today, and his concerns about identity were diverted by Yu Hongbo's words. It is about race and cannot be tolerated.

He held his small fist and waved in front of Yu Hongbo, "Who is the lazy pig?"

"I'm a lazy pig." To coax your wife, you have to take it and let it go.

"Hmph~" That's pretty much it.

Pan Quan: I threw the dog food as I said it. Bah, I don't eat it.

"How do you know it's Liang Shengfu?"

"Last night, the temperature dropped and the wind was strong. The clothes in every room were nightgowns and short-sleeved T-shirts. Today, he caught a cold. Among all werewolves, he was the most suspicious, and when I jumped to guard status, he was obviously Surprised."

"It's amazing my male god." Pan Quan was amazed. If it were him, he would never be able to observe the reactions of irrelevant people while arguing.

"But it's really cold, let's not let the wind blow here." Pan Quan stroked his arm and said.

"Let's go."

It is also convenient for Yu Hongbo to speak here.

There is only so much information on the field for the time being, and the follow-up depends on the behavior of others.

Instead of returning to the villa immediately, they turned around in the woods a few times.

"Aren't we going back to find useful information?" Bai Tang asked.

"Don't worry, let's find some pine nuts."

Bai Tang followed Yu Hongbo's line of sight, and there was a pine tree in front of him.

The young man touched the boy's braid and looked at him, "Don't be afraid, Tangtang, even if you are in different camps, I can take you out, trust me."

"Okay." Bai Tang hugged each other's shoulders.

The two embraced, Bai Tang's voice trembling, "You must live."

Yu Hongbo smiled slightly, "We will all be alive."

"Hey, come on, there's something here."

Pan Quan shouted in front, breaking the beautiful atmosphere of Yu Hongbo and Bai Tang cuddling.

Yu Hongbo walked over and frowned at the things in the pit.

Liang Shengfu died.

There was a fruit knife in his chest.

Pan Quan turned the dead body over, Liang Shengfu had no expression of pain on his face, as if he died unconsciously.

"Another one died." Yu Yi was going numb when he saw too many dead people.

"Who killed him?" Pan Quan was at a loss. "He is a werewolf, and the vote has passed. There is no reason for him to die."

Yu Hongbo settled Bai Tang to sit under the tree, and then searched for what was on Liang Shengfu's body.

Nothing, not even an identity card.

"There is a scent on him." Bai Tang suddenly pointed at Liang Shengfu.

"Can you smell it?" Pan Quan ran over and smelled it, "Really."

"Liang Shengfu doesn't wear perfume, that's the perfume on the murderer's body." Yu Hongbo said.

"Bai Tang is amazing. You can smell it from such a distance. If you go back to the villa and give everyone a sniff, wouldn't you be able to find the murderer?!"

Pan Quan stretched out his thumbs in praise.

"It's alright." Bai Tang made a ticket to meet the gazes of the three.

Don't dare to say anything else, the little squirrel's sense of smell is first-class, and I used to rely on this to avoid danger many times.

The author has something to say

The smart heroine had already sensed that the hero was lying, and only Pan Quan, who had strong limbs and a simple mind, believed it stupidly.

eight less

Because of the discovery of Liang Shengfu's body, the four of them were no longer in the mood to pick pine nuts, so they picked a few and returned to the villa.

The corpse at the entrance of the villa has been disposed of, and the dark red traces on the carpet warn the contestants to follow the rules of the game.

Four people were shot to death by random arrows just now. In addition to the deceased in the restaurant yesterday and Liang Shengfu in the woods, there were only thirteen people left in the twenty-one contestants, almost half of them.

"You guys are back. We haven't spoken yet before the vote. Now, while the crowd is still complete, let's line up the wolf pit." Hu Peng stopped them.

Every time something happened in the dining room on the second floor, Hu Peng and the others moved their conversations just in case.

Yu Hongbo and his party followed Hu Peng to the billiard room next door. The remaining eight people were all here. When they saw them coming in, all of them silently stopped. Among them, the short-haired woman sat away from the crowd, obviously being crowded out by others.

Also, how could a person who can push people to death be popular? If he got close to her, he might be pushed out by the short-haired girl tomorrow.

"There is only one person left, and we can start this meeting." Hu Peng counted, but Liang Shengfu hadn't come back.

Yu Hongbo said: "Don't wait, Liang Shengfu can't come back. We found his body in the woods just now, and he was stabbed to death."

"What, you killed him?"

What did you say, what do you mean we killed him, there is no grievance or enmity, why did we kill him?" Pan Quan is a fiery temper, but he can't tolerate others slamming the dung pot on his head.

"It's impossible to say, you can kill people without any grievance or hatred." The man glanced at the short-haired girl, meaning that you and the short-haired girl might be the same type of person.

"Okay, stop arguing." Zheng Yao said impatiently. She didn't do anything else all day long, so she knew that she was throwing the blame, saying that she was so noble, and that it was a werewolf card.

"In this case, let's review the situation on the field first." Hu Peng took off his glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose, then said, "Just now we checked the person who was killed by Mu Cang, and he has a good person card on his body. The four are three good men and one werewolf card. Obviously, there is now the first dead wolf."

"Also, we went to the couple's room that died yesterday and couldn't find the ID card. I don't know if they hid it or were stolen by someone with a heart." Zheng Yao looked at the short-haired girl and said.

From the first day, the short-haired girl stepped on people crazily, but today it was proved that the Bai Tang she stepped on was a villager card. Obviously, she was very suspicious.

"You mean to say that I took their identity cards, right? Is there any evidence?" The short-haired female hand spread out, looking fearless.

"I don't have any evidence, but your behavior is really suspicious. First you stepped on Bai Tang, but it turned out to be a villager's card. Today, you push someone out to die for you. Either you show your identity card for everyone to see, or tomorrow I will I'll vote you out." Zheng Yao's words were true, in her heart, the short-haired girl had already been labeled as a werewolf.

"Whatever you want, just vote if you like it, I'll be afraid of you?!"

Li Xinxin, who was sandwiched between the two, was fidgeting. Li Xinxin was the girl Yu Yi held up today. She was in an awkward position, facing the cannon fire of the two women, throwing at the opposite Yu Yi with a pleading appearance.

Yu Yi beckoned to her, and Li Xinxin was relieved and hurried to the opposite side.

Bai Tang sat in Yu Hongbo's arms and smelled a faint fragrance. He raised his head and glanced at Li Xinxin, who smiled at him, and he returned a smile.

"You are so beautiful." Li Xinxin said friendly.

"You're also pretty." Bai Tang replied.

Yu Yi was talking to Li Xinxin, Bai Tang pulled Yu Hongbo's sleeve, and the two looked at each other.

"I see."

While talking to Yu Yi, Li Xinxin looked at the pair of biting ears next to her.

"Their relationship is really good." Li Xinxin said enviously.

"I'm afraid that you and your boyfriend are more sticky than they are."

As Yu Yi jokingly said this, Li Xinxin's expression changed immediately, she raised a stiff smile, "I won't."

"Everything is quiet!" Hu Peng's voice stopped the two women arguing, and they each sat down angrily.

"Hurry up, let's take a look at the situation on the field. According to the rules of the werewolf killing game, there should be four to six wolves in the 21 people participating in the competition. Now it is known that one werewolf died, four good people, and two unknowns. , the situation against good people is very bad.”

Hu Peng pressed his temple, "By the way, what is Liang Shengfu's identity?"
I don't know, I didn't find his identity card." Yu Hongbo did not turn over the card on him, "Maybe in his room, we can search it later."

"Also, you can tell what everyone was doing last night, or what they found." Hu Peng looked at everyone.

"Nobody's talking, right, so I'll ask. Who was calling last night?"

The only girls present were Bai Tang, Zheng Yao, the girl with short hair and Li Xinxin. First of all, Bai Tang was excluded. She was with Yu Hongbo all night, and a werewolf wanted to do something to her.

"It's me." Li Xinxin raised her hand weakly, "I'm sorry, I saw a mouse and was scared, so I called out."

"It's okay, don't yell."

"sorry Sorry……"

Li Xinxin couldn't help apologizing, and this matter was over.

"The ratio of werewolves to villagers on the field is very unbalanced. If things go on like this, the werewolves will win. No one wants to die, and the prophets can almost jump out. Do the prophets want to speak?"

Following Hu Peng's questioning, the others looked at each other, but no one made a sound.

When Hu Peng saw that no one jumped the identity, he laughed angrily, "Okay, no one recognizes it, right? At this time, I don't dare to dance, thinking that if I don't recognize it, I will not die. After I recognize my identity, I can check the person at night. Let the guards protect you, you may be the one who was stabbed by a werewolf at night."

Some people were moved when they heard it. If they recognized the prophet, the guards would be able to protect themselves and their lives would be guaranteed. But the problem is that the guards can't protect a person for two consecutive nights. If the werewolf kills the prophet on the fourth night, it is not very dangerous to recognize the prophet.

"Maybe we think the situation is worse, there are prophets among the three unidentified people who died, and we have no prophets." This is the worst case, and it is what Hu Peng is most willing to see.

"Well, if the werewolf kills all the villagers, it will be considered a victory. The person who kills the magic card will only waste time. Instead, the villagers will put themselves in danger during the daytime voting. If you believe me, you can find it in private. I'll show my identity, and I'll make another row for everyone tomorrow."

Saying that, he put his identity card on the table, "Hunter." He said to Yu Hongbo, "You can't protect Bai Tang tonight, why don't you protect me, tomorrow I will introduce the werewolf position for everyone."

"Or the witch can leave me an antidote."

"After all, it's not that the werewolf hasn't been found yet, it's boring." The short-haired girl got up and left with a look of disdain.

"Let's go." Hu Peng also got up and walked out, followed by Zheng Yao.

"Excuse me, can I join you?" Li Xinxin asked timidly and glanced at Yu Hongbo.

If a girl is standing in front of you weakly and looking for protection, it is estimated that most people will not refuse. Pan Quan was overwhelmed by the machismo seen by Li Xinxin, "Yes, you..."

"I'm sorry, I can't." Yu Hongbo interrupted Pan Quan's words and refused.

Li Xinxin staggered and forced a smile, "Okay then, excuse me."

After returning to the room, Bai Tang said, "Li Xinxin smells like Liang Shengfu, it's the same perfume smell."

"The people should be killed by Li Xinxin, they are lovers." Yu Hongbo turned on the faucet to wash Bai Tang's hands.

"Then why is this... I've washed it." Bai Tang wiped his hands and picked up the pine nuts to peel the shell.

Yu Hongbo was afraid that Bai Tang would hurt his hand, so he opened the drawer and took out the knife, "Snacks can only be peeled quickly with a knife."

While peeling the pine nuts, he explained, "Li Xinxin and Liang Shengfu should be in a relationship. They have the same ring on a red rope around their necks. Also, you can smell it, Liang Shengfu smells of Li Xinxin's perfume, and the two have the same ring. A person who has nothing to do with each other, couple rings, and the same brand of perfume. When Yu Yi talked about Li Xinxin's boyfriend, she was still very nervous."

"What about the other people's identities?" Bai Tang took a bite of the pine nuts, and the fragrance filled his mouth, which was incredibly delicious.

"If I guessed correctly, Hu Peng is a hunter, and girls with short hair should be idiots."

"Pfft hahaha, Abo, how can you scold people." Bai Tang laughed when she heard the word idiot.

Yu Hongbo was helpless and pinched Bai Tang's little nose, "Idiots are a special identity in the villagers. Idiots can only be killed by werewolves at night. When voting during the day, there is no way to be voted out. I pretend to be When the werewolf and other werewolves met, only Liang Shengfu and the man who died today, and another werewolf didn't come. I don't know the identity of the last wolf, and the last wolf doesn't know my identity. Everyone thinks she is. She's still relatively safe when she's a wolf, at least the last wolf won't kill her tonight."

"Abo is so amazing, I can't even see it. I can't help you at all..." Bai Tang looked sullen. He was at a loss for this game, his mind was chaotic, and he was not much better than Pan Quan. .

"Then when did you find out who I am?"

"On the first day, you came out to find me in the middle of the night, and I guessed it." Yu Hongbo picked up the wet tissue and wiped the boy's hands, "It's not difficult to find these, you will find a lot of strange things if you observe more. I took a nap, otherwise I will be out of energy tonight and won't be able to sleep at night, we are going to find the last wolf."

"Okay." Bai Tang obediently lay down on the bed, "Abo won't sleep?"

"I want to find Yu Yi and Pan Quan, sleep well, I'll be back soon."

Yu Hongbo stamped the boy's lips, "Good afternoon."

The author has something to say

I feel like the protagonist is very powerful. In fact, some people's identities are indicated in front of them.

Tangtang cried loudly

Regarding Hu Peng's identity, Yu Hongbo still retains conservative opinions. For Hu Peng's actions, it is easy to become a werewolf's target. He is not afraid of werewolves. His identity is either the White Wolf King or the hunter. The White Wolf King is the most unreasonable card in the audience. Under normal circumstances, the villagers will not change their lives for one life, let alone the current real-life werewolf game.

If Hu Peng is the white wolf king, the behavior of others telling the trump card in private can allow him to quickly confirm the identity of the villagers. As long as all the villagers are killed, the game can be ended.

I hope Hu Peng's hunter card is not searched.

Yu Hongbo pinched the bridge of his nose to wake himself up. The green gas in the morning was inhaled more than others, and I was a little drowsy at the moment.

After he found Yu Yi, he went back to the stairs on the fourth floor. Li Xinxin happened to be watching in the corridor on the fourth floor. Seeing Yu Hongbo, she smiled awkwardly and walked downstairs.

Just when the two passed by, Li Xinxin suddenly stopped Yu Hongbo, "Please wait a moment."

"busy?"

"It's a bad thing to say, but..."

"Then don't say it." Li Xinxin was too deliberate, Yu Hongbo was not in the mood to act with her.

"That." Li Xinxin suddenly grabbed Yu Hongbo's wrist, "Please listen to me, Bai Tang is a werewolf."

Yu Hongbo restrained his impatience and looked at Li Xinxin, "How do you know?"

"This." She took out a werewolf card, "I found this in the crevice of Bai Tang's room just now. Although I don't know where his villager card came from, please be careful not to She's your girlfriend."

Li Xinxin said it very sincerely, with a look of my good for you.

"Squeak--" A door on the fourth floor opened.

"Abo~" The boy stood barefoot at the door and rubbed his eyes, "Why haven't you come back?"

Li Xinxin was keenly aware of the change in the aura of the young man in front of her, and her whole body was full of sharpness.

He looked back at the boy by the door and said, "I'll come."

"I see, thank you for letting me know."

When he turned around again, Yu Hongbo became polite and distant.

He went upstairs in three steps, only to see what he was saying in the boy's ear, which made the boy slap the other side softly, and was hugged by the young man and closed the door.

Li Xinxin stared at the closed door, and only looked back after a long time. She felt very uncomfortable. If Liang Shengfu could have done this in the first place... Thinking of what to do, a scumbag is not worth worrying about.

In the evening, Yu Yi made some simple porridge and side dishes and brought it to Bai Tang's room. Before Yu Hongbo got up, it was Bai Tang who opened the door.

"Sister Yu Yi."

"Tangtang, I made something, eat it first, there are still werewolves to be caught tonight."

Bai Tang nodded and Yu Yi put in.

After dinner, Yu Hongbo entrusted Bai Tang to Yu Yi, and warned them not to open the door unless he or Pan Quan knocked on the door.

Yu Yi agreed. Yu Hongbo turned to Bai Tang again, and said tirelessly, "Tang Tang, you must listen to Yu Yi and can't go out. If there is an emergency, you must leave the room, follow Yu Yi, and don't get lost."

Bai Tang was frightened by Yu Hongbo's cautious expression. Now that Qiu'er is not around, his abilities are limited. Even if he wants to help him, he can't do anything, not to mention that Yu Hongbo tells him everything, "Okay~"

After hearing Bai Tang's answer, Yu Hongbo's expression relaxed a little, "Yu Yi, Tang Tang will be handed over to you."

"No problem, leave it to me."

Yu Hongbo left the room, and Bai Tang sat on the bed in a daze. After a while, he asked, "Sister Yu Yi, what are your plans?"

Yu Yi smiled, "I don't know either, anyway, my job is to take care of you. Isn't Tangtang boring, I brought cards."

No one has ever taught Bai Tang how to play poker, something that can be linked to gambling, and the previous male protagonists would not teach him.

Bai Tang was attracted by the cards in Yu Yi's hand. Since you can't help Yu Hongbo, then be obedient, at least not to cause trouble for him.

Thinking of this, Bai Tang and Yu Yi played the simplest and most time-consuming card game - lining up the train.

Time passed little by little, and the two players who were playing platoon trains were getting better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 91.3K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
42.4K 4.8K 9
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
130K 5.1K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
175K 8.7K 50
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...