Do you really love me Alpha K...

Theycallme7 tarafından

Irisa Charing. Nothing interesting, nothing exciting, nothing familiar about the name. A good girl. Apart fro... Daha Fazla

Prolouge
College
Coffee
Soz
The family
Alpha
Babies
Henderson's Next Top Model
Partners
Cozy
First date drama
Boring
Tears, tears, and more tears.
Pack up
An uninvited guest
Mistakes
2 Months Later
Back so soon
Trust Issues
Shock
Birthday
The big reveal
Baby
Merry Christmas
Meet and Greet
Welcome to your new home
Welcome back
The great escape
Carnage
Love is like a battlefield
Bang, bang
Keep it real
Healing

Chaos

3.7K 126 22
Theycallme7 tarafından

Hello every body. This chapter has heaps of names in it and they might be hard to keep remembering them, but they will be throughout the book so it will be heaps easier. Picture of Bethany and Rose. I had some pretty interesting comments in my last chapter thanks to @tomatobatman. But that is all good. I hope you enjoy this chapter,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

____________________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I woke to someone talking very softly. When I looked up I noticed Jaelyn sitting in her cot talking to some soft toys and playing with them. They were so adorable. I went over to the bed and picked her out bringing her over to mine.

I laid her down on my stomach and cuddled her while she played with my hair. That basically meant she was pulling on my hair but I didn't really mind. She crawled up a bit so she was in front of my face and she gave me a little kiss.

There was a knock on the door and I called for the person to come in. My gran was standing there with my phone in her hand.

"There is a nice young man on the phone for you." She said and I instantly blushed. She was obviously talking about Tristan which was very embarrassing. She took Jaelyn off me and I grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

*************

Tristan's POV

My whole family were sitting around me and waiting for me to dial Irisa's number. And I mean everyone. It was actually really awkward. Mum, Aunty Katya, Aunty Chery, Aunty Jordan, Aunty Georgia and Aunty Marcie all thought it would be a great idea to ring her up and see if she wanted to come over this afternoon for a family gathering type thing, which always ended in arguments. Oh, well.

I typed in her number and put the phone to my ear as the dial tone rung. It rung for about 15 seconds before someone picked up. But it wasn't who I expected.

"Hello?" An elderly lady asked on the end of the phone. Her goes polite guy trying to ring the girl he likes.

"Hi my name is Tristan and I was wondering if Irisa is available to talk?"

"Sure young man I'll just get her now." I heard some shuffling and a knock on a door and some talking before the person I needed to talk to answered.

"Hello?" Irisa's beautiful voice rang out in my ears.

"Hey, it's Tristan."

"Oh, hi Tristan. How can I help you?"

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to a barbecue this afternoon?"

"Uh, sure. My bus gets back at 4 o'clock this afternoon if that's ok?" She said. I still did not like her having to catch a bus to get to places when I'm perfectly capable of driving her around, and willing as well.

"How about you text me and I'll come and pick you up from the station?"

"That sounds great. Hi everyone. I know you're probably listening." She said and I was shocked. And so was everyone else. Obviously my sisters always know what to do.

"Hi Irisa." Elizabeth said and I could hear Irisa's slight chuckle.

"My instinct is correct. I'll see you at 4."

"Bye." And I hung up. All the girls instantly began squealing and I just rolled my eyes.

"She sounds so cute." My cousin Siniva said excitedly clapping her hands.

"I just need to tell you guys some stuff before you see her as well. She's in a wheelchair for starters and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want your sympathy either. Don't ask about her parents. They are dead. Don't ask about her siblings. They are all dead apart from one who is currently fighting in the Middle East." Most of the women had their hands covering their mouths and the men didn't look any better. It was definitely surprising but I really didn't want to see her cry again. It broke my heart when she did last time, and I couldn't stand it that I couldn't do anything to help her.

**************

I leaned against the side of the bus station constantly looking at my watch. She should be here any minute now. I got here an hour early just in case she came and I wasn't there. But she didn't come early. Never mind.

Another bus pulled up and again she wasn't on the bus. I was getting rather impatient and so was my wolf, Marco.

When is she going to come? Marco whined, he was definitely tired of waiting. Finally the bus I was waiting for came. I could smell her sweet scent from where I was. Sure enough she was the first one out of the bus. She was wearing a flowing white dress and carrying her chair down the steps of the bus. I instantly rushed over and helped her into the wheel chair. I took one of her bags and slung it over my shoulder.

"How was your trip?" I asked as I made my way to my car.

"It was nice. I really like seeing me gran. It makes me feel like I have someone out there who still loves me." She said and literally my heart broke. I don't think I'd ever heard something that sad in my life. I quickly unlocked the car and Irisa slid into the passenger seat.

Once I got in as well I turned to look at her.

"Irisa, I'd just like to say that, I really like you. And these last couple of times that I've taken you out I meant that I, uh, uh, I meant that I really meant them as dates. If you'd um, you know, um accept that."

Shut up, shut up. Marco was chanting in my mind. I had to admit, I didn't sound good when I began to rant.

"Well, that's really nice of you to say. I really like you to." She said and gave a slight smile before her cheeks went bright red. She turned her head away to hide it and I let out a chuckle before starting the car and swinging out of the car park.

The drive was filled with chatter and laughter. She was just such an amazing person and she'd accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. After about half an hours drive we got to my house.

I watched as Irisa looked around in excitement. It truly was fascinating. Our house was completely surrounded by forest. To add to it we were coming up to the grand gates as I liked to call them. They looked like they were from a Disney movie. They were tall and plated in gold. We came to the big turning circle and I stopped the car.

"You didn't tell me you lived in a castle." She said astounded. I laughed and stepped out of the car and got her chair from the boot. I hadn't even opened her door before people began spilling out of the front doors. And they were so loud.

It went, OMG it's so great to meet you, you're so pretty, I love your hair, I would kill to have eyes like that. My family is so crazy. I told them all to calm down as I took Irisa inside and into the lounge where everyone sat down.

"Ok I'll introduce you to everyone. " I looked around at everyone waiting expectantly.

"My mum and dad you know and all my siblings. My Aunt Katya, my Uncle Oliver. Their kids. Cameron and Siniva are twins, Shawn and Jennifer. My Aunt Jordan and my Uncle Jamie. Their kids Enzo and Amy. My Aunt Chery and my Uncle Mike. Their kids. Dhantay, Bethany, Rose, who are twins and Taylor and Gemma who are twins. My Aunt Georgia and my Uncle Zac. Their kids. Charlie and the triplets, Tori, Zoe and William. And lastly my Aunt Marcie and Uncle Dominic. Their kids, Xena and Mark. This is Irisa." I introduced and everyone said hello.

I couldn't even explain the look on her face, it was either astonishment or laughter.

"Welcome to chaos." I said quietly in her ear and she giggled. It was pretty funny.

We sat on the side of the pool after dinner and Irisa and I just talked. It was nice and peaceful. All the older people had gone of with their mates and there were a couple of the teenagers around the pool.

"How do you shower?" I asked her. It sounded really awkward but how does she shower with two casts on.

"My casts are waterproof." She said and took another sip of her L&P. I had a very cunning plan. I picked her up bridal style and she began squealing and hitting me on the chest. "What are you doing put me down." She said but she was laughing very hard. I began to walk over to the pool until my speed increased and I jumped in.

A wave of refreshing coolness surround my body as I sprung back out of the water. I looked down at Irisa, still in my arms.

Her dirty blonde hair stuck to her face and she seemed to be laughing. I looked down some more and immediately looked up at her face again as Marco growled lowly.

Of course I hadn't thought that maybe her white dress might become see through and now I could see her blue bra and undies set. She must of noticed my shocked expression as she looked down and shrieked.

"Oh my gosh Tristan. Now all of your family is going to see my underwear!" I let out a growl at that and brought her closer to my body. No one was to look at my mate. I climbed out of the pool and wrapped Irisa into a towel before plopping her down on a seat. I also grabbed a towel and took my wet shirt off before wrapping my towel around my hips.

"I don't think this dress is going to be dry in time, do any of your cousins or sisters have something I could wear instead?" She should not have said that. And so begins the fashion show

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3K 127 32
"Do you know what makes you beautiful?" I asked her. "It's here." I bring our hands to her heart. "No one else can beat how beautiful it is, reflecte...
22.8K 491 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
32.6K 954 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...
22.4K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...