(DISCONTINUED) Future Us Pric...

By MamaxLegendary

πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ˜ŒIT'S beginning to look a lot like Christmas!πŸ˜ŒπŸŽπŸŽ„ As we are FINALLY around the corner of ending the ye... More

πŸ’œβ€WELCOME TO BOOK 3! RULES!β€πŸ’œ
β€πŸ’œBOOK 3 INTRO!πŸ’œβ€
Prologue: "I'm Comin Back Home Soon~."
Ch 1: Astroworld Tragedy (prt 1) [9 lives tributeπŸ₯€]
Ch 2: Astroworld Tragedy (prt 2) [9 lives tributeπŸ₯€]
Ch 3: "Please Be Okay, Baby~..." (prt 3 last prt)
Ch 4: Tis The Season~ [100 READS SPECIAL (prt 1)πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
β€πŸ’œNOTTA UPDATE! Fun Viral NEWS!πŸ’œβ€
{RE-EDITED}Ch 5: "I am Thankful For ❀"~ [Early Thanksgiving specialπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 6: The AMA Awards Cinderella's "GodPapa?"πŸ‘‘(prt 1 Holiday SeasonπŸŽ„πŸŽŠπŸŽ)
Ch 7: 2 Be Jolly~[200 READS SPECIAL~! prt 2πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
πŸ’œβ£Excuse me...? Mommy..Srry..!πŸ˜₯β£πŸ’œ
Ch 8: Fa la la la la~[300 READS SPECIAL~! prt 3πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 9: La la la la~[380 READS SPECIAL~ prt 4πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 10: Good Year Pls~500 READS SPECIAL~!Mature era Michael! [prt 1πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’œβ€]
Ch 11: Good Luv Season Pls~640 SUPERBOWL READS SPECIAL~! prt 2(πŸˆπŸŽ‰)
Ch 12: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (680 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 1)
Ch 13: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (690+ READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 2)
Ch 14: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (700 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 3)
Ch 15: πŸ’šπŸ˜ŒPursuit of HappinessπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š (700 READS πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰prt 4) (last prt)
Papa Prince Nelson-Jackson's NEW THERAPY PET CAT!😻❣
ch 16: "Why We DON'T Do April Fools ☺"
PRICHAEL NEWS 800 READSπŸŽ‰: "A young, 11-yr old Prince footage @ Teacher Strike"
Prichaelverse NEWS! Caprico Nelson-Jackson's NEW SHORT NOVEL!πŸ’™β£
Ch 17: The Golden EggπŸ’›/Early April(800+ READS SPECIAL!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ prt 1)
PLS READ: NEW PFP! πŸ’Justice 4 Johnny DeppπŸ’
Ch 18: The Golden EggπŸ’›/A Wedding(900 READS SPECIAL!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰ prt 2 last prt)
Ch 19: "Hold On, Carry On, Darling~" (1k READS GOAL SEASON 1 FINALE!πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’›πŸ’œ)
A/N: SEASON 2 RELEASE UPDATES~!(1K READS GOAL!)πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
WELCOME TO SEASON 2 OF DIS FUTURE US VOL 3: INTRO!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€πŸ’›πŸ’›
Ch 20: "I Want To Break Free"*TV ADπŸ˜…*(SEASON 2 prt 1: 1k READS GOAL!β˜ΊπŸŽ‰)
Ch 21: "I Want To Break Free"*TV ADπŸ˜…*(SEASON 2 prt 2: last prt: 1K READSπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰)
A/N: πŸŒˆπŸ˜ƒMY NEW PRICHAEL PFP THEME!πŸ˜ƒπŸŒˆ
❣❀☺A/N: 4 MY PRICHAEL READERS PLS READ!πŸ™‚β˜Ίβ£β€
πŸ’πŸŽ‰June 13th:Happy MJ VICTORY DAYπŸŽ‰πŸ’
HIIβ˜ΊπŸ’•: Y'ALL PLS READ NEW MORE A/N!πŸ™‚β£
Ch 22 [VOL 1 prt 1]: Dear Last June/Thank you NotesπŸ™‚πŸ’›πŸ•Š
Ch 24 [VOL 1 PRT 3]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 25 [VOL 1 PRT 4]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 26 [VOL 1 PRT 5]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
Ch 27: [VOL 1 PRT 6 FINALE]: Goodbye Last June/Fallβ˜•πŸπŸŽƒ
πŸ¦ƒπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰SEASON 3 PART 2 IS COMIN BITCHESSSSSS~! NEW SERIES COVERS!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ¦ƒ
πŸ¦ƒπŸSEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 THANKSGIVING REVEALπŸπŸ¦ƒ
Ch 28: Black Iron Heart: Season 3 prt 2|Pumpkin SpiceπŸβ˜•(2k READS SPECIAL!πŸŽ‰β›„πŸŽ„)
Ch 29: Season 3 prt 2| A Pumpkin Spice ThanksgivingπŸβ˜•(2k READS SPECIAL!πŸŽ‰β›„πŸŽ„)
β›„πŸŽ„SEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 CHRISTMAS REVEAL RELEASEπŸŽ„β›„
β›„πŸŽ„SEASON 3 PART 2 VOL SERIES BOOK COVERS 4 CHRISTMAS REVEALπŸŽ„β›„
Ch 30: Season 3 Prt 2|🎢Santa BabyπŸŽΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸŽπŸŽ„
Ch 31: Season 3 prt 2|"You better watch out" (prt 1)πŸŽ„(2K READS FINALE!πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„)
Ch 32: Season 3 prt 2|"You better not cry" (prt 2)πŸŽ„(MERRY CHRISTMAS!πŸ˜†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„)

Ch 23 [VOL 1 PRT 2]: Dear Last June/Thank you NotesπŸ™‚πŸ’›πŸ•Š

59 3 0
By MamaxLegendary

A/N: HELLO THERE AGAIN MY LUVS! 😘💕🤗 Part 2 of volume 1 season 2 story-set is here! Dis 1 is gon be maybe back-to-back 3rd POV on Mikey here again~ AND A SURPRISE AT THE END 4 Mikey_CinnaSwirl LUV U SISTA on friendship tysm 4 checkin in up on how I am luv! Dedicated dis 2 you!🎉🎉😌😌😘💕💜❤✨ srry 4 the LONG waiting update of dis but I did remind y'all that I wasn't gon update on last week due to Chadwick's passing plus Michael's bday like 100 times ago! 😅😅 ANYWAYS! HERE'S TO MORE FEELS MOSTLY ON DADDY MIKEY'S POV! THE DIS LAST DAYS OF AUGUST MY LUVS!🤧🤧😌💕💕

Enjoy~!

~♡~

(A/N: HOPEFULLY Michael's back-to-back POVs will be separated w/ last week's last 4 days to his bday of dis year up until now today's date if that makes any sense to my readers who're still enjoying ghost reading this!😌❣❤✨)
Date: August 27, 2022
Location: Hollywood, L.A. hospital
Time: few hours before 5:30 AM

~

Michael just wishes...

only for just a second...!

If his husband Prince can wake up right now... it's been too many months. The married frontman dancing entertainer of the silent, sleeping in-coma-state old guitarist in the hospital bed still a sound asleep. The hospital bedroom has been dark since four hours after midnight, and Michael Joseph Jackson slept in a hospital cushion rocking bed chair that he set closer next to his husband Prince's right arm side of the hospital stretcher bed near the old legend guitarist's sleeping-coma form.

Michael has been asleep since past midnight until later after 6 a.m. in the morning along with California's time and sunrises. A couple of duffle bags of Michael's clothes from his and his husband's bedroom closet sat on the corner sides of the hospital bedroom giant winged blind window seal. Prince's get-well-soon loving fan gifts and cards were still sat on the bottom of the huge window of this private hospital bedroom now. The King of Pop and married father to this beautiful asleep guitarist before him, decided to take his own monthly touring around the world and through L.A. California this whole year to put a pause and to keep his husband Prince's side company of Michael's well-known loving, yet happy and softy energy for whenever Prince wakes up to recognize who the old guitarist's husband is.
Sooner or later~...

Even knowing after SO MANY flight trips down in Chicago to cover a few charity and generosity events (was what Michael nicknamed his tour through California, Chicago and even his husband's birth town Minnesota he visited new generation of his fans there~) with LeBron James-Jordan, aka the younger, middle-aged husband to the late basketball king Michael Jordan if people still even remember that couple. Michael wanted to spend a half of a month back in August at the hospital in town to care for his husband and to make sure that Prince can wake up healthy and happy back with his family before his daughter Zendaya's birthday.

Speaking of birthdays ...

It's the last week of the month in August in middle week of the 27th. Summer is trying to settle down at least as Fall starts to roll in. Like in the beginning, Michael had been asleep since past midnight until after 4:30 a.m. in the Californian, rising blue sunrise morning.

Michael, in his red long, old comics Spider-Man pyjamas pants in a spread out stretched-sleeping form laid on the rocking bed chair leg stretcher. The only given light in the hospital bedroom is Michael's charging smart phone near a close by lamp dresser stand that's charging his phone and the small dresser lamp set next to a smart alarm clock that reads in blue mordern text numbers, 4:40 a.m. in the morning. It's been in a comfortable, cold room temperature through the hospital's maintainable A/C during nights and Michael is covered in spare comfortable blankets and puffy pillows from home when he packed for his half month stay with the hospital.

One of the big gifts from his husband's superfans get-well-soon presents was a purple lava lamp and Michael really liked the fan gift. He opened it and sat up last week with a help from one of Prince's nurses to plug it in as another enjoyable decor to the room instead of the same red and purple get-well-soon heart shaped gift balloons and stringed cutout cards above and around the top head of Prince's hospital bed on the wall.

Ever since the joy from the lava lamp's been giving, Michael's sleep and first in a while full night's rest next close to his husband although Prince is stuck in his 6 month coma sleep position, was actually useful for his body and health. As that time his Samsung galaxy alarm tone went off at 4:45 a.m. for him to at least wake up before one of his sisters Janet or nickname Dunk leaves him a quick morning text to remind Michael to NOT FORGET to tell her and his kids when his husband awakes up today~.

Yes, Michael checked up with one of his husband's doctors during in the middle of August if Prince were to finally be awake from his coma. The doctor confirmed 'Hopefully by the end of this month we should see Mr. Nelson-Jackson's vitals reappearing normally to be ready to waken soon!'

But Michael just hopes it was this week and of today as he began thinking while rubbimg at his eyes from blinking waking up through his rest.

When he thought his phone alarm ring tone was the one that woke him up, it wasn't even ten minutes before 4:30 a.m. in the morning. It was actually Prince his still-asleep husband's heart rate monitor beeping back to its normal, small rapid beeping following Prince's sound of his heart; AWAKENING in fact so unexpectedly.

Michael quickly opened his eyelids after half way rubbing out from his sleep, he reaches for his smart phone as the charger plug cord follows with his hand and opens the lock screen, checking if any missed messages he didn't respond to before he went for bed last night. There were only three late messages from both his two oldest kids, Zendaya and Capprico texted their father sending their love to Papa and goodnight kisses from both and the last messages was from his younger sister Janet or Dunk. Reminding Michael that the Emmy's Awards is next week and that his and Prince's oldest only daughter is attending along with Capprico and Dunk planning to go to that fashion red carpet ceremony named Venice down over at Italy. Michael had called Freddie last night with the cutest conversation from his baby boy who is staying over at his and Prince's home in the city of Los Angeles, Santa Barbara taking care and babysitting Wynter until Prince is returned home healthy and alive again. Freddie told Michael that he was fine where he stayed at and knows where is everying because Prince and Zen gave him a tour of the house twice as Freddie is part of their family as one of the Auntie/Uncle-in-law to Michael's and Prince's children~. Once opening his smart phone and marked read his sister Dunk's last night text, Michael spent the minutes before 4:40 a.m. looking at his Instagram.

When he opened the app, Michael was met with the face of a late and well-known man that the world had lost two years ago... It was posted on Lupita Nyong'o's account and also Robert Downey-Boseman Jr's account as well.. The widowed husband of the late black actor~.. aka Iron man as Michael remembered meeting Robert as sweet as the man is at his age, his daughter Zendaya was the one who wanted Michael to meet after Zendaya was accepted into the Spider man family and the MCU family group four years ago~.

It was at one Oscar's after party on one of those years ago and Michael was just so proud that his eldest daughter is another supposed MJ but not Mary Jane from his favorite superhero reading comics~. Michael also remembers meeting that happy-go-lucky Chadwick Boseman once meeting Robert as a married couple at the same time~... To Michael's feelings through his heart what he thought of Chadwick Boseman was that he WAS that "happy-go-lucky" man everyday even through what he went through finding out he had cancer and hiding it for so long from the entire world for four years straight. Michael also called Chadwick the strongest man out of any men other than who had went through something tragic in his life like that. And that's just how Michael saw in Chadwick and what his husband Prince thought of the same way too when Prince was there meeting those two actor hero stars when they were married~.

So, Michael gave his own reaction at both those accounts small, heartfelt smile from his lips after giving the posts double taps left a heart like on the screen of his phone.

(A/N: okay sis just imagine that this was RDJ's Instagram account post last week ago to honor his "late husband" in this world! If that makes any sense to y'all ghost readers out there! 😐🙂❣💜❤✨)

Updated: August 27th, 2022

Robert Downey-Boseman Jr: "I'm so, very much proud to have and still call you 'My Husband' Chadwick~

Love you 3000,
Robert (RDB-Jr.💛❤🖤)

B

ut all of the sudden in such rapid speed, Michael looks over from his phone away from the screen and drops it back onto the nearby dresser. He jumps up out of his stretch laying position in the recliner bed rocking chair he slept throughout those nights. And, for a man like his age in his early 60s, an almost 64 year old Michael Joseph Jackson had NEVER woken up like this feeling due to a situation so fast in all the times he overslept in his bed in his life~.

Once finally sitting fully half way up from the headrest of the rocking couch chair as he listens to the heart monitor beating and beeping, Michael reaches forward to the lamp light near his right on the small dresser stand and gasps with his wide dark brown eyes looking down at how his husband is waking himself.

"Baby...?!. . ." Michael whispered through his soft voice, trying to find his own voice back in his throat and vocals that make him talk so that Prince can hear and to remember how his own husband sounded like.

The blankets were quickly pulled off Michael as he then leans closer to grab Prince's right hand as it moves on his own while the mouth and nostril oxygen breathing machine follows the slight rapid breathing of his husband's heart~.

Prince's breathing throughout his coma due to the doctor's medical list, has been slow. Very slow and slowing down Prince's heart throughout the "overdoes drug draining process" is what Prince's doctor called the situation to Michael and his kids three first week they'd put Prince in to heavy coma sleep..

But, by some early morning miracle after Sunday, Michael finally got his birthday wish early~. Michael got up off his seat to grab the nurse assistance remote and pressed it more than four times to call in any woman to help and keep his waking husband alive right now. "Nurse!?" Michael called in, almost bringing back his own sound of voice again after calling someone in need through opening the hospital room door and rushing back to the rocking chair that's now folded back straight up.

Three women rushed inside the hospital room that the two married music legends have been staying in. Two younger middle-aged women looked like nurses who brought in medical equipment and immediately recognizing Prince's female doctor following the lead of her two nurses as they surround Prince's bed stretcher and leaning forward as one of the nurses cupped Prince's left shoulder. As he lets the three women do their job caring for his husband, Michael reaches to cup his husband's right cheek and caresses it with his thumb, helping him to calm down without letting loose any harm or pain from waking up.

Prince was finally walking up to be alive once more for the harsh generation of what it has become~.

~♡~

A/N: aaaaaaannnnnndddd that's all I've got for y'all of part 2 in volume 1 of SEASON 2 MY luvies! 🤗🤗 I'll try my best to update more often and maybe part 3 soon without having to try an kill someone who might ruin a day in my life soon! Summer has been brutal over here in California lemme have my vacay and I'll let y'all have yur! STAY TUNED IN FOR MORE NEXT TIME! 🙂☠☠❤💜❤💜❤💜✨✨✨✨

With love,

MamaxLegendary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2.4K 42
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 3 of 3! **Read Book 1 (Made FTM) and 2 (Betrayed FTM) first!! Spoilers below!** It's three years later. Caterina and En...
1.3M 27.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
109K 4.4K 55
His brows furrowed in frustration. "You keep tensing up and it's making me lose my grip." I was tensing up because I didn't trust him. It didn't take...
49K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2Γ— on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...