Don't You Die On Me!

By boobearx_xd

Angie Bernadette Mitchell, callsign 'Summer' has been Rooster's bestfriend since they were still babies. The... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 2

1.7K 16 4
By boobearx_xd

Summer's PoV
I woke up quite early. It's still 5:30 am. Bradley looks so fine even when he'a asleep, damn.
I pecked him on the cheek and decided to go down and make breakfast. God, i hope he doesn't know that i kissed him while he's asleep because i know he won't stop teasing me for it.

I made chocolate pancake for breakfast and a cup of coffee for Bradley. When i finished cooking, he's not awake yet so i brought the food to him. I put them om the bedside table, so that when he woke up he'll see them. I'm not that hungry yet so i took a shower, i wanted to go jogging but my lazy ass decided not to.

"Shit, i forgot my towel. Is he awake already?"

I peeked outside and i see him sitting on the bed eating breakfast.

"Damn. What a bad habit, always forgetting the most important thing." I said in mind.

"What is it Angie? anything wrong with the shower? or you forgot your towel again?"

"It's the towel. Could you please get me my towel? It's hanged outside on the balcony."

He grabbed my towel and handed it to me while smirking at me.

"What? you're not seeing anything, just go back to your breakfast dummy."

"You're dummy, always forgetting your towel." He laughed.

Rooster's PoV
I woke up to Angie's voice humming in the shower. I looked to the side and see that she already made me breakfast, what a sweet girl.

I can see her towel hanging on the balcony outside, same old Angie.

After she finished shower, she ate breakfast with me on bed. I like how she smells, she smells like sweet berries.

"Got anything to do today? Wanna go out?" I asked her.

"Hmmm. I just wanna lay in bed all day, enjoying our last lazy days before we go to the academy. But if you want to do anything, i'll follow you around."

"Maybe we could stay home today."

My phone suddenly rang. It's my ex, the one that cheated on me.

"Your ex huh? why is she still trying to reach you? that bitch. Hand me the phone."

"Here, say anything you got in mind. I'm curious."

"What do you want? he's not available to you. Just leave him alone you bitch. You cheated on him, so you better stay away or i'll send tomahawk missiles to blow your cheater ass." She said and then hanging up.

"Woaah, chill girl. But i like hearing you ranting like that. Quite cute, my Angie who's always so sweet apparently can be so sassy and mean at the same time."

She just laughed at what I said. Damn i love this girl.

———————————————————————————
Skip to the day they went to the naval academy.
———————————————————————————

Rooster's PoV
Today's the day. We both always want to be the naval aviators and we both wish to be sent to the top gun later after we graduate the academy. It's said that they only send the best of the best to top gun.

We just arrived at the base, we already see some people that'll be studying with us. There's a girl that they call Pheonix, a guy that kinda looks like an ass called Hangman, and some other guys.

Hangman approached Angie and were eyeing her head to toe. I don't like him already.
"Hey there pretty one. What's your name? what's your callsign? Is it winter? cause you look so cold on the outside."

Angie being her kind self smiled at him and replied nicely.
"I'm Angie, callsign's Summer. People said that i'm cold on the outside but warm inside. I guess you're hangman? why did they call you that?"

"You'll find out later when we fly together pretty one. Who's that guy with you? boyfriend?"

When will he stop flirting with her.

"That's Bradley, callsign's Rooster. He's just a friend, my bestfriend actually."

He nodded at me.

"So i still got my chance. See ya later Summer."

"I don't like him, Angie. Don't get too close to him." I said to her.

"My baby rooster is jealous huh? Don't worry, i can take care of myself. Thanks anyway. See you later roos, i'll go to my room and unpack." She hugged me and walk away.

Am I jealous? of course not. I'm just looking after her.

Summer's PoV
I was walking to my room, deep in my own thought. Is he really jealous? why does my heart beats so fast, it feels like i'm tachycardic.

"Hey. Summer, right? I'm Natasha Trace, callsign's Pheonix. That guy with you earlier, I guess he likes you. He can't get his eyes off of you when Hangman's talking to you."

"Hey, pheonix. Bradley? he's just friend. He's more like a brother to me. We've known each other since we were babies."

"Well okay if you say so. But that look that he gave you is definitely not a friendly kind of look. Nice meeting you anyway, i got feelings that we're gonna be good friend. And my room's right next to yours."

"Nice meeting you too, we'll see each other often then." I said to her.

Oh rooster. I can't get you out of my head.

A few hours passed when suddenly i hear an announcement.
"To all students of the naval academy who'll be taking the naval aviaton school, gather at the hall in 10 minutes."

I better get ready. I wear the uniform they gave me. I can say that i look good wearing them, it suits me well.

Just as i reach the hall, i see my father.
"Well hello there, someone's looking very decent." My dad said to me.

"Stop it dad. You're not my dad here, sir. I'll se you around capt."

I see Bradley is already at the hall, sitting with some guys. As i learnt, their names are Fanboy and Payback.

I sat at the chair nearby, next to Pheonix.

We talked to each other about ourselves. Trying to get to now each other better.

"Attentions on deck!"

We all stand up. Vice admiral Beau Simpson aka Cyclone came up to give his speech.
It wasn't a long speech, he welcomed us to the aviation school and told us to do our best. He also said that maybe some of us has the chance to be sent to top gun.
I can't wait to be Liutenant Mitchell. Sounds right to my ear.

After the speech, they gave us free time to spend before our class start tomorrow. Some of us decided to go to the bar.

"Angie! or should i call you summer now? Wanna go to the bar? I'm going with the guys."

"Hey roos. Yes i'm going. You can go, i'm gonna go with pheonix."

"Hey pheonix. I'm bradley. Nice meeting you."

"I can say the same. See you later at the bar."

Rooster said his goodbyes and go with the boys.

"Okay, you can't convince me that he's not into you summer. That guy is head over heels for you."

"Yeah whatever you say. Lets go."

We both go to the bar and enjoy our time with the other aviators.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Or so i thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 601 28
"I get one month to get to know you, show you that it's safe to know me. At the end of the month, we do whatever you want." After being stationed in...
17.1K 484 23
Prequel to my original Top Gun fic, Back to You. This can be read as a standalone or in addition to my others in this series I've created. Haley Ser...
65.1K 1.1K 17
Lt. Taylor (Swift) Grace has known Bradley (Rooster) Bradshaw since they were just two years old. They had done everything together since, she even m...
7.9K 102 7
Third installment in the High Altitude Series. Married life with Bradley Rooster Bradshaw was always interesting. The question was..could you handle...