Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Surprise shawty?

478 22 0
By sihle0071

Sthembiso's POV

I get back to my office and continue with my work. I am actually surprised that Amu wants me to help her get rid of someone. The shocking part is that i know that someone. I wonder what he did to her but i guess we'll find out when we torturing him. I've always wanted to put my hands on him but i held myself and now i think this is the perfect opportunity to get my revenge to.

My story with Nkosana goes way deeper than just backstabbing but we will all find out when i have kidnapped him. I don't know if i should be worried about her killing me next after this. The most important rule of an assassin is to get rid of all the evidence that can lead the investigators back to you.

I'm still angry at what my dad told me to do. I can't just seduce Amu and then get the information and kill her. It's clear as day that my dad doesn't know that woman. She is a tough nut to crack. When she finds out I was using her I am dead. Not that i am scared cause we are both trained assassins but then you can't help but be scared sometimes.

She can shoot like nobody's business and that's one thing she is good at the most besides being able to twist the sutuation and make herself benefit from it. I know she uses her looks to her advantage to get the others. It's going to be a tricky one but if i don't want to die broke then i should do this for my family. The sacrifices we make to please other people are shocking.

My brother comes in and sits on the chair. "Bafo." says SimphiweyiNkosi.  (Brother.) "Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Could be better." "What's wrong?" I roll my eyes. "What a rhetorical question."

"Askies. I know what we asking you to do is a lot but you have to do it." says SimphiweyiNkosi.  (Sorry..) "Yah right." I say. "I'm serious. If i could I literally would but i can't I don't have any form of relationship with her unlike you which you could use to your advantage." "Mmm."

"You do know that she is a tough nut to crack." I say. "Nope i don't." he says. "For your information she is one and it won't be as easy as you guys think it is." "Make it work. Sthembiso you handsome they didn't spend hours making an ugly baby." "I know I am handsome but looks don't work all the time." "This time they have to work and your charm has to be unbeatable."

"What about my relationship?" I ask. "Do you call that a relationship?" he asks. "It is one cause i introduced her to you guys." "Sthembiso just because we complained that you have never bought a girl home doesn't mean you had to pick one out of the dust." "That's a bit insulting don't you think." "She is pretty and has a decent job Sthembiso but no your standards  should be better than that. You don't have to downgrade."

"Look just because she is not here it doesn't mean you have to insult her like that. You wouldn't like it if we disrespected your girlfriend like that." I say. "Do you love her?" he asks. "That's none of your business." "Answer me Sthembiso." "SimphiweyiNkosi me loving her or not has nothing to do with you you shouldn't disrespect her like that."

"I'm sorry. Have you started seducing her?" he asks. "How do I seduce her?" I ask. "Umshele kanjani ke uSiyanda?" (How did you court Siyanda?) "Kahle." (Properly.) "Do the same thing to her." "It was easy with Siyanda cause i felt something for her." "Oh really now." "Yes." "You just have to make it work." "Can I do it after the case is over." "No when will that be." "Sometime this year." "We don't have forever you know." "I know but just give me time. I need to focus on this case not seducing her." "Whatever just do it."

"You just like your father." I say. "And wena who are you like?" he asks. "Ma." "Don't lie you not sweet at all." "Yes i am i just choose to hide my sweet side." "Please." "I'm serious." "Mxm." "Hamba." (Leave.) "Why?" "Uyangibora." (You bore me.) "Whatever you'll be calling me telling me how much you miss your big brother." "In your wildest dreams." "We shall see about that." He stands up and we do our handshake and he leaves.

£

I get inside my apartment and go upstairs. I change into sweatpants and a vest. I go inside the gym and start doing cardio exercises. After an hour of excersing I go take a nice, long shower. I go downstairs and make myself dinner. I need to call the guys and ask them how far they are with finding him.

After cooking i sit in the living room and eat. Siyanda won't be able to come this weekend cause she is busy with work but I'm okay with that. Phela it means more time to myself. I don't even know where I'll begin with seducing her. I can't ask her, her name cause we way past that stage. Maybe i can start by asking her how she feels about relationships and all that and slowly worm my way into her life.

I know she won't buy this thing of me liking her unless I tell her I broke up with Siyanda. But then Siyanda is going to show up at court. I sigh this is too much for my soul. Let me forget about this thing and focus on work and the case. I'll deal with the other issues later on in life.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I check the time and its 9:00. Thank goodness its a Saturday today. My body needs all the rest this weekend for Monday. I get up and go to the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth. I go downstairs and make myself some pancakes with a blueberry compote. After eating i wash the dishes and put the clothes in the washing machine. I feel like spring cleaning today so i fetch my speaker and connect my phone.

I shuffled my playlist and the song Hurt you by Toni Braxton ft Babyface starts playing. I like old RnB, old hip hop and Kwaito music. Some of the new hip hop songs are not nice but i just listen to them by default. I also like some of the new RnB artists and I'm slowly discovering more of their music.

After cleaning the house I go upstairs and take a bath. After bathing I lotion my body and wear black nike tracksuit and Nike sneakers. I get a call from one of the guys I hired to track him.

"How far along are you?" I ask. "We will be landing in the next hour or so." he says. "Are you sure you kidnapped the right person." "Yes i can send you a picture." "No its okay." "When you get here send him to the warehouse." "Sure case." "Sharp." I drop the phone. I call Amu so she can get ready. I dial her number.

"Hello." she greets. I'm assuming she is still sleeping cause her voice is raspy. She has a nice morning voice. Don't worry its not only the guys that wake up with nice voices. "Hi." I greet. "Who are you?" "You forgot me already." "I am not a voice recognition app." "Okay fine it's Sthembiso." "Oh. How can i help you?

"He is landing in the next hour or two." I say. "Okay then let me get ready. Can you pick me up." she says. "Okay just send me your location." "Yah and call when you outside. I don't want the others to think nothing much about this thing." "Okay." "Sharp." She drops the phone and i sigh.

Spending my weekend with my enemy very interesting. I don't necessarily consider her my enemy because I don't have an issue with her. Maybe I can slowly start worming my way in her life and then our bond shall grow or take over from there.

I take my keys and head out. She sends me her location and i drive to her place. I get to the mansion and damn it is big. It looks really nice from the outside. I wonder how it looks like on the inside. I call her and she tells me she is coming. I see her walking out and talks to one of the guards on duty. She gets inside the car and we greet each other.

I must say she looks beautiful. She is attractive that's for sure and at least I will be seducing a person that is beautiful. "Are you ready?" I ask. "Yes i am you can start the car." she answers. I nod and start driving. "They got the right person?" "Yes they did hopefully. I didn't want them to send a picture its too risky." "Okay. Smart move."

"Please buy me food." she asks. "You always ask for food when you see me." I say. "As my client you must buy me food." "Which law book states that?" "The law book thats in my head." I chuckle. "Please." She looks at me with those pleading eyes and i sigh. She has really nice eyes. "Okay fine." "Such a good guy." "I know it should have been my first name." She chuckles.

I drive to Mc Donalds and buy ourselves food. "Thank you." she says. "No problem. Anything else." I ask and she chuckles. "Nope let's just go on a torturing spree." We chuckle. "Just imagine the headlines: Two assassins went on a torturing spree, one is a lawyer and the other is a business man." "That would make a nice headline honestly." "Should have been a writer." "Agreed." We laugh.

Its nice spending time with her i don't want to lie. We drive for an hour and 30 minutes. I don't like it when the warehouses are near the city. Too many nosy people there. We get to the place and i park my car.

"Are you ready?" I ask. "Yes sir." she says. I wipe the sauce on her cheek and she slaps my hand. "Ouch." "Why you seducing me?" "I'm not I'm just wiping the sauce." "Okay thanks I guess and sorry for slapping your hand." "It must have been difficult for you to apologise that apology sounds forced." We chuckle and stare at each other for a couple of minutes and she breaks the eye contact. I was still enjoying the view.

She clears her throat. "Let's get going." she says. "Yes she should." We get out of the car and walk into the warehouse. I could hear a person screaming and swearing. This is about to be a long day and night. We see the men standing there and his face was covered with a bag. I nod at them and they walk out.

I look at Amu and i see her smiling. She has a cute smile. "Are you ready?" I ask. I just want to make sure this is what she wants. I also want this to happen cause its time to get rid of him. Alexa must play amagugu for this guy as he is about to join his ancestors.

"I'm ready wena." she says. "Alexa must play amagugu." I say and we chuckle. "Who is that?!" shouts Nkosana. "Let me go." he says. "Let's do a face reveal on the count of three." says Amu. "Okay."

"3 2 1." We pull the bag off his head and his eyes widen with shock when he sees Amukelani.

"Surprise shawty!" she shouts. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 157 16
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
33.8K 1.8K 60
"As I passionately kiss your lips and breathe all of you in, release your pain to me; let me inhale it and let my soothing touch heal your broken sou...
769 20 13
"Leave me,I don't love you, I don't even like you. You and I are different. Look, think practically, I have my plans, my own freedom, my own way. So...
87.2K 1.8K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...