Love & Conditions (New York B...

By NightTime_Storiexs

Jules: A year ago, I had it all. The perfect job, the perfect life, and the perfect fiancé. Christian Alliste... More

1| Warning
2| Strangers
3| Remember
4| Duties
5| Trust
6| History
7| Surprise
8| Dinner
9| Misery
10| Proposal
11| Favor
12| Disaster
13| Professional
14| Conditions
15| Team
16| Family
17| Tickets
18| Disappeared
19| Cherish
20| Signed
21| Party
22| Saved
23| Respect
24| Lights
25| Friends
26| Santorini
27| Brothers
28| Bride
29| Dress
30| Heart
31| Picture
32| Fire
33| Envy
34| Performance
35| Happiest
36| Mine
37| Prove
38| Moment
39| Focus
40| Stranger
41| Wine
42| Truth
43| Love
45| Diving
46| Husband
47| Rain
48| Dream
49| Lies
50| Yours
51| Home
52| Epilogue
!New Book!

44| Secrets

19.5K 862 399
By NightTime_Storiexs

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Secrets

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Chapter 44: Secrets (Jules's POV)

Just like it would every morning, my alarm rang, and once again, Christian was the first person to turn it off. 

I, on the other hand, was a wreck. My head felt like a wall someone was constantly banging against and if I dared to open my eyes right now, I'm almost certain I would die. I grumbled, rolling over to face him and scooting closer. 

"You okay?" he mumbled sleepily, slipping a hand under my top and rubbing my back in soft, lazy circles. 

"My head hurts," I whined, snuggling into his neck, slipping an arm around his torso. 

"There's Advil on your nightstand." 

"When did you do that?" 

"When you were sleeping," he muttered. 

I inhaled deeply, falling quiet for a moment. "I don't want to go on a Santorini tour," I pouted. 

"I don't think you're in any condition to, Milaya," he said, letting out a deep chuckle. 

"Call Alex, tell him we're not coming today, please." 

"I'd rather call Naomi." 

I rolled over, turning my back on him. 

"Only because your brother hates me," he laughed, pulling me back around and throwing a leg over both of mine. 

"Just call anyone, even my parents will do." 

"Okay," he sighed, leaning back and reaching for his phone. I heard the dial tone while he raked his fingers through my hair repeatedly and twirled random strands of my hair around his finger. 

"Good morning, Christian!" I heard my Mom gushing. 

How can anyone be so excited in the morning? 

"I thought I called Luke," he laughed softly. 

"Oh, he's in the shower," she replied, her voice muffled. 

"All right, well, I just called to say that I don't think Jules and I can make it in today," Christian sighed, inching closer to me. "No, nothing's wrong, we're just tired this morning, especially after last night." 

My eyes snapped open and I stared at him in shock. "Don't make it sound like we had sex!" I scolded, keeping my voice down. 

He blinked in realization while my mother chuckled. "No, no, no, not like that, no. Jules was drunk, Maisie, she was drunk." 

I let out a breath, suppressing a laugh and putting my head down on his chest, closing my eyes. 

Christian moved the phone to his other ear so that I couldn't hear her anymore and after a minute or so, he said bye and hung up. 

"I can't believe you just did that." 

"I can't believe I just did that. I just insinuated that we had sex to your mother. And we didn't even have sex." 

"Christian, go back to bed," I smiled, running my nails up and down his forearm. 

We both went right back to sleep and at least an hour or two had gone by when I woke up to an empty bed with the faintest glimmer of sunlight peeking through the bottom of the curtains. 

I rubbed my eyes, rolling away from Christian's side of the bed and sitting upright when I saw him sitting by the coffee table, his legs resting on it while his laptop rested on his thighs and he typed away, drinking from a mug. He glanced over at me, putting his cup down. "Morning, Sunshine." 

"You're working in the dark," I mumbled sleepily, looking around. 

"I didn't want to wake you up." 

He closed the screen and put it on the table, standing up and walking over to me, sitting by my legs. I moved to sit beside him and put my head down on his shoulder, taking in a breath. Christian moved to place a kiss on the top of my head, his lips lingering there. "Does your head still hurt?" he mumbled into my hair. 

"Mm, no," I answered. "I just can't remember anything," I snorted, pinching the bridge of my nose. 

He paused, pulling away and looking at me. "What do you mean?" 

I met his gaze. "I can't remember anything after watching the sunset with everybody while tasting wine," I frowned. "When did we get back?" 

He stared at me. "The last thing you remember is the sunset?" 

I held his gaze, falling quiet. "Is... that bad? Did I do something wrong?" 

"Jules." 

My lips twitched up into a smile before I burst out laughing, squeezing his cheeks. "Oh, my God, you're so cute. I remember everything, don't worry, Mr. Mafia. I still know all your dirty secrets," I grinned, placing a kiss on his shoulder over the t-shirt he wore. 

His chest caved in with an exhale before he fell back on the bed, "God, I hate you so much." 

Deliberating for a second before deciding to just do it, I stood up and moved forward, placing my knees on either side of him, straddling him. 

His arm lifted and he stared at me. "You're evil." 

"Hmm, I'm a femme fatale," I said, lifting a brow at him. 

"Sexy," he agreed, placing a hand on my thigh. 

I nudged it off. "I need to freshen up." 

"And a tease, apparently," he scoffed as I backed off and headed to the bathroom, glancing at him over my shoulder while grinning like a goddamn Cheshire cat. 

After brushing my teeth and washing my face before doing some skincare, I headed back out while putting my hair back into a low bun and found Christian still in the same place. "Why don't we go on our own Santorini tour since we didn't go with the others today?" I asked, standing in front of him. 

"If that's what you want." 

I went back to straddling him. "Why? You don't want to do anything? Are you that boring?" 

"Milaya, I can think of so many different ways to spend that day, and not one of them is boring," he smirked. "Care to test my theory?" 

"Certainly," I teased, leaning in. 

He lifted himself up, tilting his chin up to kiss me but as his lips brushed against mine softly, I pulled back, my hands sliding down his chest and abdomen as I sat upright. My breath got caught in my throat as he brought himself up with me, holding my waist and standing up, quickly turning us around before he laid me down on the bed, hovering above me. "Your actions don't seem to match your words, Red." 

"I like to take my time," I played along, slipping my hands under his shirt. 

He let out a low groan, taking my wrists and pinning my hands down by my head. "Sometimes, I can't tell if you love me or the power, Jules." 

I watched him, my eyes traveling across his face. "I love you." 

He leaned in, beaming as he spoke against my lips, "I know," and then kissed me. "I love you too."

The kiss was everything we needed to have the adrenaline rushing in our blood. 

Christian's hand rested on my thigh, caressing as he deepened the kiss, his teeth grazing my bottom lip as I arched into him, begging for more. His thumb stroked my skin lazily as a luxurious touch. My body was no longer in my control, the scent of him, smoky sandalwood, and dark roses, it was everything sensual and warm. Power roiled off of him and he felt what it did to me, that change in energy. He drew back to look at me, his fingers stilling on my leg. 

"Why did you stop?" I gasped, catching my breath.

A dark chuckle escaped him as he leaned down to kiss my neck, his lips grazing every spot as my breath hitched while his touch moved higher up my leg inch by inch, slipping under the hem of my shorts, then underneath them completely, his fingertips tracing the edge of my panties. 

Teasing, he drew his hand out, skimming over my shorts and under my top, tracing my ribs lazily, a finger running over where he inked my skin. My legs widened as his hips settled against mine once he lifted himself to look at me. His eyes were different, a shift in them, the shades of gray growing richer, darker. 

There was a pure icy hot fire burning through me as I fisted his shirt. "Take it off, please." 

"Is that you asking nicely, Milaya?" 

"Extremely nicely," I scoffed. 

He sat up with a lazy grin and grabbed the hem of his shirt, crossing his arms as he lifted it up, tearing it off over his head, tossing it onto the floor. My hands were hasty as I reached for him. He caught them, locking our fingers together, pinning them down. "Easy," he chuckled deeply with wicked amusement, placing a kiss on my jaw and then dipping lower, stealing my breath when his tongue grazed my skin. 

"Christian," I rasped out. 

"Do you want me to stop?" 

"No," I answered almost immediately. Fire pooled in my core. I wanted more, I craved it. "I have a question that is highly likely to ruin the moment," I said, swallowing. 

"So do I," he sighed, meeting my gaze. "Have you slept with anybody since we broke up?" he questioned, beating me to it. 

"Sometimes, we're the same person," I mused and then shook my head, "no, I haven't. I couldn't bring myself to even try. The thought was... uncomfortable, to say the least. Have you?" 

The smile on his face was one I'd give everything up for. "No. I couldn't even dream of it." 

Our lips crashed against each other once again and my hands now finally free from his grasp, were sliding up his back, my nails scratching and digging in before tangling up in his hair and his fingers brushing right below my chest on my bare skin, sending goosebumps erupting everywhere. 

Suddenly, he was backing off and I was groaning in annoyance. He nodded at me upward just once. "Move," he demanded. 

I scooted back and onto the center of the bed so we had plenty of room and my thumbs were already hooked in the hem of my shorts, ready to throw them off. 

"Slow, Milaya," he smirked, climbing back on top of me. "I thought we liked to take our time." 

"Maybe for the second round." 

"Oh, there's going to be a second round?" 

"Do you think one is enough?" 

He caught my wrists and threw them off, lowering my shorts and sliding them off my legs, tossing them on the floor. "No. But we have all the time in the world today. We can take our time with every fucking round if we want to." 

I held his gaze as he slid down, his lips grazing my chest. 

He stared right back at me, going lower and lower, stopping at my thighs. "I'm afraid you can't top from the bottom today, Ms. Declan." 

My breath hitched as he kissed my hip once. 

"I'm on top today."

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 44

I MIGHT update once more tonight I'm not really sure tho cuz it was only the first week of school and I was exhausted. I literally woke up at 2 pm and went to bed last night at 10 pm... who the hell have I become?

next ch: divine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 247K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
311K 9.4K 45
"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he breathes, in a hoarse voice placing a kiss on my lips. "Good morning. And yes I had a lovely sleep. Just...
1.7M 78.4K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
551K 19.1K 52
{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? Don't worry i'll do it for you, i wont di...