Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

Entertainment 3

2.7K 85 18
By lolovemyself

Bai Tang, who has changed her hairstyle, is more well-behaved. The bangs that cover her sight are cut off, revealing her charming eyes. Although there is still no flesh on her face, she has a clean temperament. Even in the crowd, she cannot be ignored. The presence.

"Little cutie, come and try this set." Garry was holding a set of sky blue sportswear, designed by French master Rodney, and he couldn't get it even if he booked it.

Bai Tang didn't understand this, but he had also worn a lot of silk and satin, so he naturally took it in and put it on.

If you put it on ordinary people and see these limited editions, almost no one is not crazy, but Bai Tang's face is as usual.

When Bai Tang got dressed and came out, Min Gunian, who had been sitting upright, couldn't sit still.

The tailored tailoring perfectly outlines Bai Tang's figure. The hand of a famous teacher from a romantic city is naturally not a simple design. The biggest highlight of this set is the tailoring design of the trousers. It can be said that Bai Tang's small buttocks are perfectly highlighted, and the looming small mountain bag, Totally eye-catching.

Anyone who sees Bai Tang will not believe that he is already twenty-seven years old. He looks like he is just an adult~

"That, doesn't it look good?" The eyes of the two people were strange, Bai Tang pulled up his pants embarrassedly, why did he stare at the person's butt.

"Madan, where are you looking, I'm going to goug out his eyes." The system exploded in a second. Tangtang was his host, and he was obliged to protect Tangtang from being taken away by those big-tailed wolves.

Min Gu Nian quickly reacted, he stepped forward, stood in front of Garry, and praised, "It's beautiful, it suits you very well."

"Really?" There's nothing better than a compliment from a loved one.

Bai Tang smiled and raised his eyebrows, exuding a cheerful atmosphere.

"Of course, I never lie." Min Gu Nian said, he liked to see the young man smiling.

"Xiao Nian, you blocked me." Garry probed left and right, and saw Bai Tang's bright smile on Min Gu Nian's shoulder, and his heart skipped a beat.

Oh my gosh, what a cutie.

After seeing Bai Tang's smile, the whole person can forget the sorrow, and the sky is instantly clear.

He seemed to understand why Min Gu Nian cared so much about Bai Tang. What kind of shit luck is this, you can pick up treasures in a car.

Damn, actually let him take the lead.

Bai Tang interacted with Min Gu Nian very intimately, and no one could get involved. Garry just felt his mouth full of cold dog food.

Bah, who wants to eat dog food!

"Don't forget me little cutie, this is my credit." Garry jumped out to brush his presence.

"Thank you~"

Bai Tang's voice was not as soft and glutinous as the previous worlds, but it sounded very nice, with a bit of the taste of Wen Runjia's son.

However, only Min Gu Nian knew that Bai Tang was easy to bully, and his temper was too soft, so he must not let others bully him.

Garry's task was completed, Min Gu Nian ruthlessly drove people out of the manor, so as not to always have a sense of presence in front of Bai Tang.

"Scumbag, throw it away when you're done, and be ruthless." Garry made a pitiful appearance of being abandoned by a heartless man, grabbed the pillar and didn't let go.

Min Gu Nian ran out of patience, and left a sentence, "As you like." He took Bai Tang back to the room.

Bai Tang was led by Min Gu Nian and turned around frequently, seeing that Garry was being ignored, he let go of the pillar and stood there 'lonely'.

Although he knew that he was pretending, Bai Tang still felt that he was pitiful, so he waved at him.

"Goodbye, Brother Garry."

Satisfied and satisfied, Garry heard Bai Tang say goodbye to him, cupping his cheeks with his hands and intoxicated himself.

At the moment when Min Gu Nian turned around and turned around, Garry snorted proudly, patted the dust that didn't exist on his body, greeted Fu Bo and walked away.

He decided that in a few days, when the clothes were ready, he would bring them to Little Cutie himself.

The twenty-three o'clock rang on time, and Min Gunian held a cup of hot milk, watched Bai Tang drink it, and covered him with the quilt.

"I'm going back too, can I have A good night kiss? "

After getting Bai Tang's permission, Min Gu Nian gently placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Good night, Tangtang."

After saying that, he turned to leave.

However, he couldn't walk, and the corner of his clothes was grabbed by someone.

This was the first sound of Tangtang in the world, reminding him of the past times when they slept together. Bai Tang pursed her lips and asked tentatively, "Can I sleep with you, the room is so big, I'm afraid~"

Min Gunian didn't answer, Bai Tang let go of his hands in frustration, just as he was about to say "it's okay, I can do it alone", the horn was lifted, a hot body squeezed in, and put his head on the shoulder socket , "Don't be afraid, go to sleep."

This is their most usual sleeping position. Even if Min Gu Nian in this world has no previous memories, these movement habits seem to have been imprinted into his soul, and he will wait until he meets Bai Tang to open the seal.

Bai Tang's nose was sour, she raised her head and kissed the man's chin, buried her head back to her original position, and whispered, "Good night."

Min Gu Nian, who has always been called a workaholic, got off work on time these days, stunned a group of employees, and the assistant who knew some inside stories lamented that his boss finally bloomed, and he was able to get off work on time with Xiangfu.

The young man's life stories were all found out by Min Gu Nian, which made him feel even more distressed.

When Bai Tang was young, his parents went out to work and never came back. He lived with his grandmother. At the age of thirteen, his grandmother was seriously ill and his family had no money. Bai Tang dropped out of school to work to earn money, and was finally discovered by a scout who played a supporting role in a youth drama. In the entertainment industry, Bai Tang, who is not from a professional background and has no background, has a difficult career in acting. He often plays some inconspicuous small roles, and the money he earns is not enough for grandma's medical expenses. After a few years, grandma Bai died of a serious illness. . In the next few years, it was no different from previous years, and I still couldn't get any good shows, and I stumbled through the entertainment circle for a few years.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, Min Gu Nian put down Bai Tang's information, took off his jacket and got off work on time.

The assistant's heart jumped, and it was another day to get off work. Suddenly, the boss who walked to the door turned his head, the assistant paused at his feet, put on a serious work attitude, and waited for the boss's instructions.

"Transfer Bai Tang to the company, and pay the liquidated damages ten times to the other side."

"Okay." The assistant replied respectfully, becoming even more curious about the person named Bai Tang.

Signing one person is just a trivial matter. Min Gu Nian is a tycoon in the entertainment industry. There are countless companies under the Min family consortium. The largest and richest Min family consortium, the film and television department, is an existence that everyone in the entertainment industry yearns for. Not everyone can do it. signed.

He has also read the information on Bai Tang, and there is nothing surprising about it, but his life experience is a bit miserable, how did he attract the attention of the BOSS?

Curiosity returned to curiosity, and what the BOSS ordered was still to be done.
When he negotiated a breach of contract with Mingfeng Film and Television, which Bai Tang had signed, the other party readily agreed to let him go, and he also asked about the identity behind Bai Tang.

I'd be surprised if I knew... The assistant muttered, but didn't show it on his face, didn't reveal a word, and got up and said goodbye after the official business.

Back home, Min Gu Nian went up to the third floor to find Bai Tang in the entertainment room.

Young people seem to be particularly fond of film and television. They don’t like to go out during the daytime activities, but they like to watch movies. If Uncle Fu was not in the manor, he would probably be able to stay in the movie room for a day without eating or drinking, although he was watching animations. piece.

"You're back~" Hearing the sound of the door opening, Bai Tang hid at the door with agile movements, and when Min Gu Nian entered the door, he jumped out to startle him.

"Have you had a good meal today?" Min Gu Nian was very happy that Bai Tang could joke with him without any barriers, which meant that their distance was slowly approaching.

"Yes, I also ate the mousse cake made by Fu Bo at three o'clock." Bai Tang stroked his bulging belly, expressing that he was obedient.

After Min Gu Nian was pulled by Bai Tang to touch his belly, the smile on his face never went away.

"Can you eat dinner tonight?"

"No, no, I'm so full." Bai Tang refused Sanlian. Min Gu Nian always felt that he was too thin and wanted to feed him fat. I have no opinion on this, but always forcing him to eat meat is not very wonderful.

"That's a pity..." Min Gu Nian sighed, "When I came back, I saw Uncle Fu in the kitchen making stir-fried green beans with cashew nuts..."

Min reported several vegetable and nut dishes one after another in Gu Nian, and Bai Tang's mouth watered when he heard it.

"I think if I go for a walk, I can still eat it when I come back. As Anian said, why can't I eat three meals on time? It's not good for the stomach."

Seeing Bai Tang talking seriously, Min Gu Nian almost couldn't help laughing, how could he be so cute. But he couldn't, otherwise Tangtang would be fried.

"Holding the grass, the male protagonist seems to have peeked at the complete collection of love words in my library." The system said that he was so tired, out of sight is pure, goodbye dog food.

The future that Min Gu Nian imagined is very beautiful. It seems that the male protagonists in every world have planned the future with him, and are working hard to achieve the goal of making him happy.

No matter how many times he was accused, Bai Tang was still the shy boy he used to be. At this time, his cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were bright.

It is exactly nine o'clock in the evening, and the incandescent light is automatically converted into a warm night light, The dim yellow light elongated the shadows of the two of them, and the atmosphere was subtle and just right.

Min Gu Nian lowered his head and got closer and closer, Bai Tang closed his eyes in cooperation. The two shadows on the wall overlapped, separated, and overlapped again.

At the moment of warmth, I don't know where the contracts on the quilt are pushed, but who can think of such an unimportant thing.

The next day, Bai Tang got up early and signed the contract without looking at it.

The atmosphere was very good last night, but Min Gu Nian was worried about Bai Tang's body and had nothing ready at hand, so he was "stiff" and held Bai Tang against Bai Tang for a night, although Bai Tang whispered that he didn't mind, But Min Gu Nian insisted that he should save the best until Bai Tang officially accepted him, that is, on the wedding night.

The system scanned the contract with the idea of ​​learning the contract signing, and found that the above contract was full of loopholes, and it was simply not enough to restrain an employee.

What is it, you can ask for leave unconditionally, with unlimited vacation time.

If you leave the company before the deadline, you may not pay liquidated damages.

To fall in love with an internal employee of the company, the other party must be a director-level position.

Don't think it doesn't know that anyone who can be a director of Min's consortium can be Tangtang's grandfather by age. If the director level is young and single, Min Gunian is alone.

Come on, bullying Tangtang doesn't understand, right?

The system rolled up its sleeves and wanted to fight the male lead, making it clear that it was taking advantage.

Then, Bai Tang lost his temper by a word, "Don't you think this contract is very free?"

The system is deflated, and it is indeed very free. Putting it outside is no different from just getting paid and not going to work. It is the ultimate dream goal of the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1K 56
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
181K 6.5K 62
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...