The Lost Glove~ And the right...

By beloved_moon_blood

A ZhanYi Fanfiction written in Victorian times...(Because every Era should get the Honor to witness their lov... More

PROLOGUE
THE LONE PROM
INTRIGUED
MASQUERADE PARTY
A NAUGHTY WALTZ
WAIT FOR ME
NOT A PLAYTHING
ORIGIN
SHADOWS FROM PAST
THE LOST GLOVE
SUFFOCATING SECRETS
DELICIOUS BREAKFAST
CONFRONTATION AND REVEALATION
NUMBNESS
ONE REASON TO SMILE
PAINFUL PUNISHMENT
MY ETERNITY BELONGS TO YOU
FORGIVENESS
PAST
THE RIGHTFUL OWNER
THE FINAL VERDICT
THE CORRONATION~ SHARING OUR ETERNITY
Epilogue

LOVE AND SUBMISSION

2.2K 201 21
By beloved_moon_blood

*Mature content ahead*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are not a plaything darling." Sean said while deeply staring in the younger's hazel orbs.

"Then how can you define your actions? Disappearing as if you were never there?." Yibo snapped.

"I had some important business to finish. But trust me, I missed you every day." Sean said with passion and love in his voice. But suddenly he mischievously grinned.

"By any chance... Were you jealous MY lord? or... were you missing me darling?" Sean teased.

"N-No way!" Yibo denied, but his body language said something else. He was leaning into Sean's warmth he was missing for so many days.

"Are you sure darling?" Sean husked in deep voice, eyes digging hole in the younger's soul.

Yibo was not able to hold such intense stare and averted his gaze, but yelped when his jaw was gripped by a big palm, making him look at those pitch black almond eyes.

"Lord Xiao." Yibo whispered.

"Call me Sean." Sean smirked at his mate's flushed state.

"I-I won't." Yibo stuttered.

"Why?" Sean raised one of his eyebrow, making him look even sexier.

"It's obscene." Yibo whispered almost inaudibly while looking down. Sean, however heard it and was really amused at the younger's shyness. He pulled Yibo closer by his waist, causing there chests to collide. 

"Then how will you define what I'm going to do with you now.." Sean husked with a devilish smirk, making Yibo weak in the knees.

Before Yibo could understand what Sean said, he already found himself pinned on the bed, being kissed passionately by the man who stole his sanity after their first meeting. He kissed back with the same intensity, pouring all his emotions and desires into the kiss.

Sean, on finding that Yibo is reciprocating the kiss with so much passion, felt his heart swell up. Now he was more determined to claim Yibo as his own, bounded one or not, he doesn't care. Yibo is his from the moment onwards.

They both ate each other's mouth hungrily, as if compensating the loss of so many days. Yibo's both hands were pinned above his head, restricting him to touch Sean.

"M..y lord.. le..ave my hand." Yibo said between the kiss.

"First call me Sean." Sean said before biting Yibo's lower lip harshly, making him jolt.

"Ahhh Se-Sean!" Yibo yelped, making the elder smirk in victory. He left Yibo's hand, who immediately snaked them on the elder's back and neck, While locking his legs on the elder's waist, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. Sean's naughty hands roamed everywhere on the younger's body, as if trying to memorize every curve. They reached the clothed butt of the younger and kneaded them roughly, earning a needy moan from the bottom in between the kiss.

After kissing each other for almost 15 minutes, they parted their lips, which were linked by a string of saliva. Sean attached their foreheads before looking intensely at his lover's face.

Yibo too stared at Sean with same passion. Suddenly Sean said something that startled Yibo.

"Why did you disobey me darling?" Sean asked, still attaching their foreheads.

"Huh?" Yibo was really surprised by the sudden accusation.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me? Then why did you go on a lunch date with that lady?" Sean asked with a cute frown. It was when Yibo realized what the elder man is grumping over. But he wasn't able to remember when Sean told him to wait? He was about to ask when Sean's sudden sly expression caused him to go numb.

"You need to be taught a lesson darling, So that you remember whom you belong to the next time. Or... maybe their will never be a next time." Sean whispered with a dark expression, making Yibo gulp in nervousness.

"W-What lesson?" Yibo tensed.

"Too impatient.. aren't we?" Sean teased while tracing his big palms on the younger's sides, making him squirm.

He trailed his hands towards the collar of the younger's button up shirt and pulled it, reveling the flawless shoulder and neck. He caressed that skin with the tip of his fingers, making invisible circles over it.

"Looks like the love marks I have given you are already healed. How about giving new ones on your entire body?" Sean whispered amusingly, making Yibo gasp.

"N-No... S-Sean you can't. What if my siblings saw them?" Yibo was really scared. It was so difficult for him to hide the hickeys on his neck from his brother. How will he able to hide his whole body?

Sean, as if understood the younger's internal monologue, chuckled and gently pecked his lips.

"Who do you think sent me in this room darling?" Sean asked, making Yibo confused. He furrowed his brows in confusion, making him look even cuter.

"What do you mean?" Yibo asked, but got startled when Sean attacked his neck without answering him.

"Ahh.. Sea-n uhmm.." Yibo threw his head back in pleasure when Sean sucked over his sweet spot.

"We can talk later darling.. right now, let me just devour you." Sean rasped between his assaults on the younger's neck. He started unbuttoning Yibo's shirt impatiently, lips never leaving the pearl skin.

Yibo was so engrossed in the pleasure that he didn't even knew when his shirt was tossed aside, leaving his upper body naked and bare infront of the hungry beast's eyes. It was when he felt warm breath fanning his red buds, he shivered.

"Sean... ngh.. m-more..." He arched his back when a warm wet tongue swirled around his left bud, while the other one was played by long slender fingers. He grabbed a fistful of elder's hair and pulled him closer.

Sean smirked at the response. He trailed his wet tongue down towards the the abdomen of the younger, leaving a trail of saliva behind. 

While sucking on the latter's navel, he tucked on Yibo's trousers' waistband , almost ripping it open, leaving the younger all naked. He sat up and gawked at the god's masterpiece, who is totally under his mercy right now.

"Beautiful." He whispered unconsciously.

Yibo, who felt the loss of addicting warmth, gained back his consciousness. It was when he noticed his body's state and the elder's hungry gaze on it, making him feel really self conscious. He tried to cover his body with his arms, but they were immediately yanked away with just one arm of the elder, while the other hand held his knee to spread his legs.

"Don't. hide. what's. Mine. " Sean warned with a dark gaze, making Yibo more vulnerable. He tried his best to get free from the grip, but it seemed impossible. Sean was inhumanly strong. 

 Sean eyed Yibo from head to toe, before locking his gaze on the younger's already leaking crotch. He licked his lips before diving down, giving cat licks to the blunt tip, making Yibo go insane.

"Argh.... Sean..." Yibo's toes curled with pleasure when Sean took his whole length in his warm cavern, sucking it like his favourite delicacy. He bobbed his head up and down, making Yibo roll his eyes back to his brain. He bucked his hips to match the elder's pace, pleasuring himself with that warm mouth.

"Argh... ngh.. S-Sean..ahhh.. I-I'm com..-ing..." Yibo moaned when he felt his cock twitching inside the latter's mouth, but the next moment he let out a frustrated whine when Sean retreated his mouth with a plop sound, smirking at the younger's needy mewls.

"Patience darling.." He whispered in the younger's ear before sitting up and started to unbutton his shirt in a painfully slow pace, giving the younger a strip tease.

Yibo was not able to take it anymore. He swiftly got up and straddled Sean, almost ripping the shirt open. 

"Aye... MY lord is really a feisty one..." Zhan remarked, amused.

Yibo didn't pay any heed to it. Instead, he tugged on elder's waistband and pulled it in one go, leaving Sean's sexy, masculine body in its full glory. His eyes locked at the huge, leaking rod between the elder's legs, pleading for attention.

He looked in Sean's eyes one last time before diving down, taking the leaking crown inside his mouth, earning a loud groan from the elder.

"Urgh.. Yibo... so good.. ahh.. so warm.. baby.." Sean gripped Yibo's head and pushed him down to take everything inside his mouth, making Yibo choke at the rod which was deep in his throat.

He gripped Sean's thigh's for support, kneading them sensually, adding to the elder's pleasure.

Sean started to fuck the younger's mouth at the fast pace, making him gag. Yibo felt like he would faint due to the huge thing in his mouth, but the elder's groans and praises encouraged him to continue. He felt proud on the amount of control he had on Sean right now. He massaged the elder's balls teasingly, adding into the stimulation, causing Sean to throw his head back in pleasure.

Sean fastened his pace, ramming the warm mouth roughly, leaving no room for mercy. Yibo thought his lips would tear apart today. His one hand reached to his own member and started stroking it, causing him to moan, sending the ripples of vibrations on Sean's dick, causing his toes to curl.

After a few more thrusts, Sean came deep inside the warm mouth, while Yibo came on his hand. He tried to swallow everything but choked on the amount.

Sean pulled out of the younger's mouth, causing some of his seeds to seep through the corner of those red swollen lips. The site was too temptingly sinful in Sean's eyes and it took every ounce of him to not to pounce on this beautiful creature and fuck his virgin hole mercilessly.

He wiped the corner of Yibo's lip with his thumb before pushing it inside the younger's mouth, who gladly sucked on it while staring into Sean's black orbs with hooded eyes, turning the elder crazy with lust.

Sean slowly laid Yibo on the bed before putting both his legs on his broad shoulders. Yibo was still in daze when he suddenly felt a long, slender finger rubbing his rim gently, loosening it to make it penetrable.

Yibo's cheeks burned in embarrassment when he felt such a private part of his being touched this way. But he was not able to deny the pleasure, so he gave in at last.

Sean circled the red puckered rim gently before slightly pushing his finger inside, causing Yibo to hiss.

"Shh... I'm just preparing you love... take a deep breath and relax." Sean cooed in the younger's ear, taking him in a warm embrace.

Yibo obeyed him. He took deep breaths and tried to relax his muscles, causing the finger to penetrate more. It was a new feeling for him, his insides being touched.

Sean moved his long finger more inside Yibo, slowly loosening him. When he saw Yibo getting accustomed to it, he added another finger, scissoring open the tight hole.

"Ahhh.. Sean.. h-hurts.." Yibo hissed when the two fingers started moving inside him in a medium pace. Sean caressed his face a kissed him passionately to divert his mind from the pain, which miraculously worked.

Yibo was drowning in the kiss when he suddenly jolted in pleasure when Sean hit something inside him.

"Ahh.. Sean.. t-there.. ngh.." He moaned, earning a victorious smirk from the elder.

"Guess we found your sweet spot honey." Sean said before fastening his pace, hitting the bottom's prostrate again and again, making him cry in pleasure.

Yibo was moaning due to the erotic euphoria when Zhan pulled his fingers out, making the younger whimper at emptiness. But before he could complain, a long, hard rod penetrated inside him, making him scream in pain.

"AHHHH.... H-HURTS... H-HURTS.."

Sean entered his shaft inside the tight honey hole in one go. He cannot control anymore. Yibo's whimpers, mewls and moans were driving him insane. He stilled inside, giving Yibo some time to adjust.

"m-move now.." Yibo whimpered when he got accustomed to the size. Sean started moving at a slow pace, trying his best not to hurt the younger. But he fastened his pace when Yibo started moaning in pleasure.

Yibo was on cloud ninth due to pleasure. Sean was worshipping all his delicate spots faithfully, making him go insane.

"Ahhh.... Seeeaaannn... more... T-There.... ag-again.. ngh..auh.. I-I love you.... ahhhh...Sean.... Sean... " Yibo was chanting again and again.

Sean went insane when he heard Yibo's confession. He started fucking the smaller male with inhuman speed.

"Say that again baby.. huh.. moan my name.. Scream who you belong to.. Urgh... say you love me.. " Sean growled while railing the younger mercilessly.

Yibo's body was bouncing in the air due to rough thrusts. He felt like his legs were tearing apart. Yet the pleasure building inside him was undeniable. Soon he felt a knot in his stomach.

"Ngh.. I-I'm coming... auhhh.." Yibo whimpered. Sean was too nearing his orgasm. Without saying anything, he kept on ramming the swollen hole, chasing his orgasm. Soon enough, they both came, Sean inside Yibo, and Yibo on his and Sean's abdomen and chest.

They both panted heavily. Yibo stared at Sean with hooded eyes, a small smile forming on his lips.

Sean looked at Yibo with utmost love and possessiveness in his eyes. Watching Yibo smiling so gently at him, a low growl escaped his lips.

"Mine." he growled.

"Yours." Yibo replied in a soft whisper, fully submitting himself to the man who stole his heart at the very first glance. But he suddenly jolted when he felt Sean growing inside him. 

Before he could protest, Sean rolled him on his stomach without pulling out and started ramming him again. Yibo was too exhausted to even protest. He let Sean fuck him however he wanted, how much he wanted.

After a few more rounds, Yibo cannot take it anymore and lost his consciousness.

Sean looked at the love of his life and smiled.

"I'm deeply, utterly, totally, helplessly in love with you Yibo Wang. Bounded one or not, no one else other than you can be my empress." Sean whispered before kissing Yibo's forehead and taking him in his warm embrace, cuddling him to dreamland.

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope you like this chapter...😊

My parents are continuously shouting at me for being busy on my laptop the whole day... That is why this chapter came a little late.

Don't forget to Vote and comment...🙏

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 302 25
A capable doctor Xiao Zhan, once failed to save a patient during a surgery and was accused of murder. He tries his best to get away with it but to no...
66.3K 3.6K 21
Wei ying used to be spoiled brat who thinks MONEY CAN BUY and solve ANYTHING. Until he fall in love with LAN ZHAN...
23.9K 1.7K 20
Wei wuxian was a young omega jailor.He have many dark secrets for achieving his position.His father Wei changze hides his son's deed.lan wangji enter...
210K 14.2K 44
What will happen when the life of a calm king and a normal but mischievous boy met each other and turned into a wedding. Checkout to know. It's a no...