ใ€Ž๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐žใ€...

By ___viridity___

โ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š โž ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ถ... More

- ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
ษช
ษชษช
ษชษชษช
ษชแด 
แด 
- ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
แด ษช
แด ษชษช
แด ษชษชษช
ษชx
x
- ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
xษช
xษชษช
xษชษชษช
xแด 
- ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
- ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ

xษชแด 

2K 73 23
By ___viridity___

𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄
「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯  」

HIS DISTINCTIVE PURPLE hair fell around his face and tickled Seishiro's. Rain filtered through the balcony, drops falling in an almost melodic rhythm, and they both contemplated each other with the excuse of memorizing their faces again.

Seishiro traced Reo's spine as the man descended on his neck. It was a delicate caress at first, partnered with a laugh on Seishiro's skin as if Reo couldn't believe their situation, and then his opened lips lay on Seishiro's pulse with a graze of teeth that made his blood turn hot.

His touch faltered when Reo sucked, leaving a pattern of red and purple spots on Seishiro's neck, a hand trailing his arm up and down.

Seishiro didn't think much of it until Reo's tongue lapped at the angle of his jaw and nibbled at his ear, pulling the earlobe softly between his teeth. It made Seishiro tremble, closing his eyes as his breath hitched. He touched Reo's legs at each side of him and settled on his hips, sinking his fingers under the elastic of his pants.

Reo's skin was hot and welcoming, just like his mouth, undoing Seishiro lazily.

He would be lying if he said he hadn't thought of this before, being on Reo's bed, free to roam and touch and feel each other so close they'd eventually forget where one ended or began. Both he and Reo had way too many feelings for each other for desire not to be one of them. Yet, it hadn't been in his plans coming here, and while his heartbeat accelerated, he wondered if rushing into this would be a good idea after all.

Reo grinded on his lap and Seishiro gasped. "Aren't we moving a little too fast?" He thought out loud.

"I don't know, are we?"

Reo sucked and licked Seishiro's neck again and okay, okay. Reo's breath faltered when Seishiro's thumbs dug on his groin, right above his thighs. Fuck waiting. Seishiro regained his voice quicker than he expected. "No, no we're not. We're fine, perfectly fine."

His eagerness made Reo chuckle, chest vibrating with laughter. He kissed Seishiro on the mouth again, confidently, regaining his spark as he became surer that Nagi wanted him. The experience he had gained around a week ago was making him believe he had the upper hand. Which, considering Nagi had never been with someone sexually, wasn't too far from the truth.

So, with a low and seductive voice, Reo asked, "Wanna fuck me?"

And then pink dusted the bridge of his nose when immediately after Seishiro was asking, "Can I go down on you?" while he rose on his elbows.

"What does- as in-?"

Seishiro pecked him and fondled his hip before Reo could overthink it. "Anything, really. I just want my mouth on you, like, in this very moment."

"Shut up," Reo rolled his eyes, biting his lip to stop a grin from showing. Seishiro latched onto his neck this time, returning the gesture of minutes ago. "Wait, Sei..." Reo called for his attention, tilting his head to the side to give him better access.

"Yeah?"

"Can you still... fuck me after?" He said, slightly shy even though one of his hands moved to grab Seishiro's half-hard dick over his pants. "I really want to feel you inside."

"Yeah, anything you want, anything." He agreed fast, gaining a soft squeeze of approval.

"So sweet," Reo praised, feeling Seishiro's rough hands on his waist, pushing him onto the bed. He spread his legs for his boyfriend to settle in between and held Seishiro's head as he left kisses on his clavicles and down his chest. Awkward and impatient hands got rid of his pants, and between giggles, Reo took off his shirt as Seishiro did the same with his.

Fully naked, they couldn't even stare at each other, too focused on the contact between their mouths and the newly uncovered skin. With the lust came the glee, the endearment, the clumsiness. Seishiro was beautiful with messy hair and dilated pupils, and if Reo looked at him too closely or for too long, he wouldn't be able to ever stop looking. And Seishiro felt the same, because if he could fuck him outside, in the balcony, wherever the moon and the stars could shine on him more, he would, as long as he could see Reo immersed in light, pearls, and blue. For now, Reo stirred in the sheets, and the only glow was that of the sweat of his skin, golden under the warmth of the nightstand lamp.

Reo moaned against his fist as Seishiro's throat opened for him, hot and wet. Both of his legs spasmed on each side of Seishiro's head and he tangled his hand in his partner's hair while those lips stretched around him and blue eyes stared up. They memorized the other's appearance and Seishiro finally lifted his head, lapping at the head of his dick as Reo's breath quickened.

When he let go he said nothing, just placed a kiss on Reo's crotch, and his red and swollen lips sucked the inside of Reo's thigh, making him moan again.

He was leaving a mark, hard enough that Reo whined. "Ah, what was that for?" he wondered, voice unsteady.

"You gave me hickeys too," Seishiro replied, plainly. He took both of Reo's thighs to push them against his chest and then kissed the inside of his knees.

Reo sighed and felt his breath being knocked out of him as he was bent in half. "Everyone should know you're taken," he argued weakly while Seishiro kept his knees together and bit into the skin closer to his ass.

"Well," Seishiro licked the reddened area, "these are just for me to know".

And he dived in, he used his tongue to trail Reo's balls, his taint, and to go further down as Reo squirmed until Seishiro entered him, fucking his hole with the slick muscle. He opened him slowly with spit, the brush of his lips, and all the time in the world, getting drawn out moans in response.

Reo's legs began to quiver, his dick flushed and throbbing. Seishiro attempted to stimulate him further and used his thumbs to keep his cheeks apart. He then lapped at his exposed rim, turning him loose and pliant with his tongue.

It got Reo whining again. "Add your fingers, please?"

Seishiro tried to be smooth, saying, "Show me first." It worked a bit to wake Reo from his high.

He saw right through Seishiro's inexperience, chuckled, and took the lube by the nightstand to squirt some in his hand. "You sure?" he mumbled, moving a hand between his legs and circling his hole until it was glistening. "Wanna see me fuck myself on my hand?"

Indeed, Seishiro hungrily watched how his boyfriend's delicate finger drove into his rim, penetrating without resistance, hole sucking the digit in as he moaned and tightened around it. Lube dripped from his ass and multiple wet sounds came from his stretching. Seishiro kept his cheeks spread to see how he took another finger, then a third. He licked his lips at the visual.

"Wanna be good for you to f-fuck me..." Reo stammered, blushing lightly because of the silent staring. "You're big, right Sei? Gonna get so deep, ah, f-fuck."

"Talkative, aren't we?" Seishiro pushed his finger in as well, carefully, studying every reaction. Reo dissolved into a groan; Seishiro's finger was longer and it curled against a fantastic spot. He felt full and tight thanks to the position, letting out a high-pitched sound once Seishiro's finger went in and out again. "Shh... there?"

"T-there, yeah, ah! There!"

Seishiro was painfully hard seeing Reo clench around four fingers, and soon his dick turned into a twitching mess of precum. Even though he had the impulse of simply going raw, his boyfriend felt around the nightstand and opened his legs as he asked Seishiro to roll the condom on.

Reo made the prettiest sight with his rosy chest and glazed-over eyes, legs folded close to his chest, and his hole so slippery that Seishiro could barely hold back after pushing in the tip.

He was almost overwhelmed and he had to close his eyes when he thrust into Reo, pressing his cock all the way in until their hips met. Reo made a sound and Seishiro bit into the other's ankle to contain his own moan, creasing his brows with a raggedy breath.

If Reo could, he would giggle. "Too much?"

"Don't tease," Seishiro groaned, rutting against him in reflex. "You were also a virgin j-just a week ago..."

"But I had touched myself to your cock before."

Ah, shit. Seishiro might be salivating, he didn't fucking know at this point. And when he dared to open one eye, Reo was licking his fingers as if mischievously. The fucking tease, putting on a show even while cock drunk.

"...y-you ever thought of me when you jerked off?"

"It was nothing like this; the heat, the tightness-" Seishiro tried to describe, "how you pull me in."

Reo's tongue slipped between his fingers, suggestive. He moaned as Seishiro rolled his hips tentatively. "Ah, is this good? Better?"

"Perfect."

Reo nibbled at his thumb, eyes almost grinning. "You feel perfect too... good thing you didn't disappoint."

And really, Seishiro liked when Reo got cocky — it always made him more competitive. He pulled out almost entirely and slammed back in, so hard Reo trembled around him, mouth falling open in a shriek.

"I see," Seishiro regained his breath, thrusting his cock into Reo deep and steady. "...From now on you'll have my dick though. You'll take my dick till just thinkin' of it makes you drool. I'll be inside you so much I'll m-make a space just for me."

And he punctuated every promise with the shove of his hips, stroking Reo's prostate with the head of his cock. "God, Sei, yes, yes!"

Seishiro held onto Reo's thighs and fucked him until both of them were shaking, Seishiro's face blushing pink and red while Reo's eyes turned glossy. Sweat settled on Seishiro's collarbone and Reo thought of licking it, but the idea was fleeting because he was coming right after, long white ropes shooting from his dick as he stroked it. As soon as he came with a sob, his insides squeezed Seishiro maddeningly, and he groaned while he came too.

He was far too exhausted afterward, and it was Reo who, gently, pushed him off with his foot.

Seishiro sat on his heels and ran a hand through his hair. "Holy shit," he murmured.

"I know right?" Reo's voice was rough, and every now and then he shuddered, coming down.

"You okay?"

Reo nodded but made no effort to move, just made grabby hands towards Seishiro. He didn't seem like he wanted to stop touching, so Seishiro cleaned his boyfriend with a tissue — not bothering to stand up to throw it or the condom away — and just sprawled over Reo, tucking his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Reo smelt strongly of himself; no perfume, just him, the same way he would smell after playing football all afternoon with Seishiro when they were kids, so tired his legs would ache. Reo covered Seishiro's hand and intertwined their fingers, leaving a kiss on the side of his boyfriend's head and feeling the other nuzzle against his ear.

In that dreamy state, Reo talked with nothing but static in his head and warmth in his chest. "You know, Sei, I won't like Isagi anytime soon..."

Oh? "Reo," he groaned.

"But you won't be best friends with Shidou, will you?" Reo shushed him, rubbing his waist reassuringly. "It's okay, as long as we like each other and we're serious about it. We'll talk and things will fall into place again. No more keeping quiet."

"Yeah, never again," Nagi giggled, low. "I'm happy you're mine."

"I've always been yours, I'm glad you asked me to stay by your side."

"I'm happy I'm yours then," Seishiro amended, dozing off. At some point during the night, the storm had stopped and now cool air filled the room. Regardless, just like before, their bodies were hot, hearts finally beating in sync.

friends to lovers is such a cute trope idc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 16.9K 19
Viajar al Amazonas a pesar de su disgusto le abriรณ los ojos para darse cuenta que al final... Todavรญa no era verdaderamente libre. . . . No. 1 en #t...
177K 10.1K 25
Chiara se muda a Madrid en busca de nuevas oportunidades para lanzar su carrera como artista. Violeta se dedica al periodismo musical, trabajando en...
168K 14.2K 35
|๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„| ยซEl amor es el arte de crear por la sensaciรณn misma, sin esperar nada a cambio,mรกs allรก del placer mismo del acto creativo...
45.3K 6.2K 7
Tony Stark puede haber tenido un padre de mierda, pero al menos tenรญa a Edwin Jarvis. Esta historia no me pertenece yo solo la traduzco. La original...