xɪᴠ

𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄
「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯  」

𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯  」

HIS DISTINCTIVE PURPLE hair fell around his face and tickled Seishiro's. Rain filtered through the balcony, drops falling in an almost melodic rhythm, and they both contemplated each other with the excuse of memorizing their faces again.

Seishiro traced Reo's spine as the man descended on his neck. It was a delicate caress at first, partnered with a laugh on Seishiro's skin as if Reo couldn't believe their situation, and then his opened lips lay on Seishiro's pulse with a graze of teeth that made his blood turn hot.

His touch faltered when Reo sucked, leaving a pattern of red and purple spots on Seishiro's neck, a hand trailing his arm up and down.

Seishiro didn't think much of it until Reo's tongue lapped at the angle of his jaw and nibbled at his ear, pulling the earlobe softly between his teeth. It made Seishiro tremble, closing his eyes as his breath hitched. He touched Reo's legs at each side of him and settled on his hips, sinking his fingers under the elastic of his pants.

Reo's skin was hot and welcoming, just like his mouth, undoing Seishiro lazily.

He would be lying if he said he hadn't thought of this before, being on Reo's bed, free to roam and touch and feel each other so close they'd eventually forget where one ended or began. Both he and Reo had way too many feelings for each other for desire not to be one of them. Yet, it hadn't been in his plans coming here, and while his heartbeat accelerated, he wondered if rushing into this would be a good idea after all.

Reo grinded on his lap and Seishiro gasped. "Aren't we moving a little too fast?" He thought out loud.

"I don't know, are we?"

Reo sucked and licked Seishiro's neck again and okay, okay. Reo's breath faltered when Seishiro's thumbs dug on his groin, right above his thighs. Fuck waiting. Seishiro regained his voice quicker than he expected. "No, no we're not. We're fine, perfectly fine."

His eagerness made Reo chuckle, chest vibrating with laughter. He kissed Seishiro on the mouth again, confidently, regaining his spark as he became surer that Nagi wanted him. The experience he had gained around a week ago was making him believe he had the upper hand. Which, considering Nagi had never been with someone sexually, wasn't too far from the truth.

So, with a low and seductive voice, Reo asked, "Wanna fuck me?"

And then pink dusted the bridge of his nose when immediately after Seishiro was asking, "Can I go down on you?" while he rose on his elbows.

"What does- as in-?"

Seishiro pecked him and fondled his hip before Reo could overthink it. "Anything, really. I just want my mouth on you, like, in this very moment."