𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄
「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 」

𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 」

NAGI HAD PLANNED his apology. He memorized it and repeated it in front of a mirror more times than he would like to admit. In that aspect, he thought he was fine. He was not the best with words but with everything thought out meticulously, he didn't think things could get any worse.

That, plus, he wasn't letting go of the man he loved as easily as he had done before. No way.

If Kunigami and Chigiri went to tell Reo of what had happened between Nagi and Rin after practice, it wasn't enough to change Reo's mind, because things with Nagi were just as cold as before. But the most plausible option was that Kunigami had convinced Chigiri to keep quiet and let them figure it out on their own. Better that way, Nagi accepted. He didn't need people helping him with this. He would fix it by himself.

Problem was, he unblocked Reo only to find himself blocked by him. It made things difficult for the simple fact that Reo had moved from a room at their college campus to an apartment, and he had fought Nagi before Nagi had been to his place, so... Well, if Nagi wanted to have a serious conversation, he had to find where the hell Reo lived.

So he thought of asking Kunigami for the address because Kunigami was a wonderful person. Turns out Kunigami had taken Reo's side during the divorce because he told Nagi right away that he couldn't do that - break a friend's trust or something - and Nagi did not want to go to Chigiri because he would rat him out to Reo and Nagi didn't put it past Reo to purposely avoid him if he got a heads up.

That was how he ended up here. The enemy's house, as Bachira put it, except Nagi didn't consider the owner a rival, just an awful person.

He rang the bell and heard the annoyingly loud laughter coming from inside, meaning Shidou hadn't been as alone as Nagi would have liked. Or he might be alone — he was weird after all.

Perhaps Nagi wouldn't be so judgmental if it weren't because Shidou had been the toxic fuck putting creepy ideas in Reo's head.

"Look who it is..." Shidou smirked as a greeting. "I thought you would never get your shit together."

He obviously knew what Nagi was up to. "Hello to you too," Nagi managed. "I'm unable to reach Reo..."

"And? Wait for him after class," Shidou said as if it were freaking easy. He tried to close the door when Nagi's foot moved to stop him.

"Can't. This isn't something I want to talk about in public."

"Go to his apartment?" Shidou suggested, seeing that it was obvious.

Nagi gave him a dirty look but couldn't stop a furious blush from spreading over his cheekbones down to his neck, ashamed. It was embarrassing to even have to reach out for this jerk's help.

To make matters worse, Sae's head popped right next to Shidou's shoulder, unable to hide his grin. Shidou laughed, understanding sinking in.

"You don't have his new address, do you?" He said, rubbing salt into the wound.

Sae walked to the door and rested against the frame, next to Shidou as he stared Nagi up and down. "What a bad friend you are," he mocked.

"I know," Nagi said, not wanting to entertain them any further. "Can you tell me where he lives?"

Shidou sighed, about to give in. He's heard so much from Reo's mouth that he pitied these fools, at least a little bit. And if Reo wanted to waste his time with this white-haired idiot, it wasn't his problem. This would be his good deed of the year.

He opened his phone to resend the address written down in one of his chats with Reo, but Sae stopped him with a hand. He was much crueler.

"And why would we do that? Do you plan to apologize or make things worse for him?"

Nagi should've asked Chigiri. Maybe even tricked him into telling him, checked his phone or something. At least then his intentions wouldn't have been scrutinized. Coming to these two had been... a choice.

"Are you going to break his heart, Nagi? Do you want me to fuck his heartbreak away again?"

Shidou snickered. Nagi only frowned.

"Are you done?" He was, if the Itoshis brought up that damned threesome one more time he was going to kick them hard in their next match, accident or not.

"Ah, consider this a favor, Nagi." Sae opened his hand and Shidou gave him the phone. Nagi's phone vibrated in his pocket with the notification. "But if you fuck up again, don't think of bothering us with your bullshit. Reo could get anyone he wanted and he chose you for some reason, so take advantage of that before he reconsiders."

Nagi raised a suspicious brow at his advice. It seemed innocent enough.

"He means I'm fucking him next if you ruin it. And once that's done, believe me, he won't come crawling back to your pathetic ass," Shidou clarified, laughing. He threw the door in Nagi's face and Nagi allowed himself to be petty enough to kick it, if anything to dirty the wood.

Fucking idiots. How could Reo even stand them?

kaneshiro needs his ass ate for laying the groundwork for ryusae, omlll

『𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞』𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘰On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara