ɪɪ

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 」

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 」

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"UHM, PERSONAL SPACE..." Chigiri called out, prompting Reo to sigh and lean back into his seat.

The plan Shidou had come up with appeared great in theory, but it's been a week and a half and it hasn't worked out. Aside from spending much less time with Nagi or in places Nagi might catch the sight of him flirting with someone else, Reo's biggest issue was figuring out who to flirt with.

Sure, most girls in their college would be receptive, seeing that aside from being handsome, Reo had grown up rich and trained to be as charming as was humanly possible in any social interaction. Regardless, Reo had a preference for men, and that was trickier. Most guys on campus were straight, and if they weren't, they weren't Reo's type.

He would make a fool of himself if he were to try and make Nagi jealous with men who weren't even half as talented and skilled as he was; Reo didn't want to seem like he had downgraded. It wouldn't work, either, if they were to get shy around Reo. Reo wasn't about to put actual work into wooing someone. He wanted someone who would know to flirt back, match his energy.

You could find people like that in a club, or at a party, people who would go straight to the point. But under what circumstances was Reo going to be partying with Nagi? And would it be okay to insinuate himself to a stranger when he still had a reputation as a future CEO to maintain?

He hated that he had to talk it out with Shidou again, ask for advice. And as Shidou bit into his chicken last night, he easily said: "What about one of our teammates?"

Shidou played with Nagi in the university's team, and so did Sae, Rin, Isagi, and some of Reo's friends, like Chigiri and Kunigami. That was it, the solution came to him as he licked his fingers after finishing the chicken strip he had stolen from Shidou. Seeing that he always studied with Chigiri and Kunigami at the library on Monday nights, and considering that Kunigami had asked for permission to bring Nagi the other day because they had homework together and he wondered if Nagi's presence would bother Reo, that seemed like the perfect opportunity to make a move on Chigiri and let Nagi see.

The problem? Chigiri was not cooperating.

"I'm sorry, am I being overbearing?" Reo asked, smiling as if he hadn't noticed his own out-of-character behavior. Chigiri peeked at him for a second, and went back to his notebook, shaking his head.

"Yes, you are. You've never wanted to share a book before."

"C'mon," Reo pouted, this time not at all forced. "We're close friends, right?"

"You were breathing down my neck."

"Did it tickle?"

Chigiri gave him a blank stare and Reo bit back a laugh. Not breaking character was harder than he initially supposed, mostly because as well-behaved as he's been brought up, he's never had to flirt with people he wasn't attracted to before.