xɪɪɪ

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
「 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯  」

"NO," REO INSISTED, harsher this time, eyes shining dangerously

"NO," REO INSISTED, harsher this time, eyes shining dangerously. "Stop. You don't get to say that just because- just because that's what I want to hear. You don't throw those words around when you don't mean them."

Softly, "Reo."

Reo sobbed. "That's cruel, that's fucked up. If you're jealous, you're jealous. I'm sorry, but you don't lie like that. You don't choose someone else and block me everywhere and then say you love me 'cause I won't believe you. You're being unfair."

"I want you," Nagi said again. He would say it until his throat was sore and he was left without a voice. "I love you, I've been in love with you for years."

"Stop. It's been a month, Seishiro, a month." Reo bit his lip, voice breaking as he cried. "Don't say it only 'cause you think it will fix things."

But Nagi held his face carefully, and there was pure honesty in his stare. "It won't, Reo, I want to fix things," he claimed. "I forgot to show you I meant it. I love you, I want to be your partner. I want to give you everything you want from me, anything."

Nagi didn't beg, he didn't have to. If there was a fight in Reo's mind, it came to an abrupt end as Reo captured his mouth in an erratic and desperate move, and Seishiro let him, a feeling of ease spreading from his lips to the sole of his feet like a shudder. This, this was how they were supposed to be, glued together by greedy mouths and hands.

And although they had never kissed before, it was, inexplicably, like coming home. Reo's hands around his neck, the tilt of Nagi's head... It marked the beginning of that without a name that had harmed them before, but that would be called love from now on, a relationship.

"I love you too," Reo whispered afterward, while Seishiro's thumb brushed away his tears and caressed wet eyelashes. "You don't know how long I've been yours. Even when I wanted to annoy you, even when I wanted revenge-"

"I do, I know," Seishiro replied, guiding Reo's mouth to his, forgiving. Forget about that, he wanted to say, moving his lips while his heart beat out of his chest. He traced Reo's shoulder blades with a feathery touch and Reo clung to him without minding how wet or cold he had to be, though he flinched when the chilly pad of Seishiro's fingers brushed his nape.

"You need to get changed," Reo reminded him.

Contradictorily, he barely gave Seishiro the chance to take off his shirt before he was holding onto him again, landing kisses on his jaw and his cheek, something small he had been too self-conscious to do before.

"You make it impossible," Seishiro protested, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he was showered in pecks.

"You're in love with me." Reo couldn't quite believe it yet. "I'm, I think I, fuck, I don't want to think," he laughed. Laughed. Seishiro had almost forgotten that sound. "I was so mad at you, you idiot, prick, fucking Seishiro that I love so fucking much."