Emma Mikaelson

Por histoko

It's AU of Legacies What if who saved Hope and helped defeat Ken was Klaus Mikaelson? A little of Klamille an... Más

A beautiful surprise
Unexpected miracle
Klamille engagement
Meeting her soulmate
Klamille wedding

Reunion after ten years

409 14 1
Por histoko

Ten years later

Emma opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling intently.. She was lying several inches in the air above her bed, doing some exercises to make sure she was submitting her magic to her will.. She rose higher and higher until she almost touched the ceiling of her room.. Then she descended again slowly until she was suspended in the middle of the room.. She sat straight and started her daily routine... Digging through her memories with complete concentration until she reached the spell she used when she was young to visit her sister.

When she was six years old, Sheila began to teach her how to tame and control her magic.. Sheila, whom she grew up putting her in the position of her grandmother and always called her Grams.. Sheila, who, despite her strictness, but she adored and revered her.. It took her nearly six years of continuous hard training, until she took complete control of her magic.. For four years, she has been trying to remember the spell she cast once without planning.

She looked at the white board which she was adding to her all the words of the spell that flashed in her mind.. She was about to complete it.. Only one word was missing and half the spell will be completed.. Then she would fulfill her promise and visit her sister whom she is dying to see her again.. She almost reached the desired word.. When her concentration was broken by the sound of loud laughter coming from the kitchen.

She opened her eyes, exhaling in frustration, looking at the whiteboard in front of her.. It is just one word  to complete half of the spell.. One word is missing on the transported spell.. Whenever she is about to snatch it from the chaos of her memories, something interrupts her.. One day they will push her to kill.. She looked at the painting hanging next to the board.. It was a painting, her father had drawn after visiting Hope.. Where she was sitting on Hope's lap playing her favorite game at that time.. She insistently insisted on keeping it in her room, whispered grumbling at her sister's picture "They started their teen drama imagining that I don't hear them"

Evilly she narrowed her eyes as she jumped "It's time to spoil their romantic moment"

She went to the kitchen to find it in a state of complete disarray... Flour was scattered in every direction, even on their clothes and features.. Mixed with brown cocoa.. All the fruits were outside the refrigerator.. Her mother's face is striped with the cocoa sauce they prepared... And her father's finger is contaminated with the remains of the sauce.. Her father was practicing his favorite hobby on her mother's face... She tied her hand on her chest, asking sternly "What exactly is going on here?"

Then she rolls her eyes in the kitchen, shakes her head desperately.. The place is in complete chaos.. This is what happens every time her uncle Elijah takes a trip with Mama Hayley.. The house is turned upside down.. She asked with frowned eyebrows when she got her parents' attention "What is this mess?"

Camille gave her an unconcerned look, doesn't bother about her annoyance, and went back to her work of stirring the sauce until she got the consistency she wanted.. Klaus walked up to her, licking the sauce off his fingers, and said with a cheerful smile "My little chatterbox, how was your nap?"

She looked at him in disgust as he licked his fingers, whispering "Baby, that sucks"

"Look away if you don't like what I'm doing" He replied with a smirk.

"Aren't you supposed to be a good example for me?" She asked sarcastically.

Klaus replied simply "I've never been a good example for any one to be one now"

"I'm your daughter" She replied with an annoyed scream.

Klaus fiddled with her hair scattered over her face as he contemplated her in her sports pajamas.. White cotton pants with one leg adorned with colorful butterflies.. Topped with a hooded jacket of the same color and a zip in the middle.. with long sleeves decorated with three butterflies at the end of it.. barely reaching the middle of her stomach

Responding with a lovely smile "You are my little monkey, chatterbox.. And you are allowed to see all my sides"

Emma rolled her eyes as she answered with a bluntness "Whatever.. my experience in using words won't sway me in front of yours.. So please lower your voices I'm trying to focus on my training"

Camille puts a spoonful of sauce in Klaus' mouth and answers her in an even more taunted tone "Our voices are low, Ms.. You're the one who needs to stop using her magic to eavesdrop"

Emma narrowed her eyes in exasperation.. Talking to her father is always easier, as he overlooks her actions and goes along with her as if he is of her age.. While her mother sternly throws her actions at her directly.. She watched Camille return her attention to her father, asking eagerly "Is it good?"

"Barely good, surely missing something" Klaus replied with focus.

"What are you two doing?" Emma asked frightened, suspecting the answer to her question.

As expected, Camille replied "We're trying to come up with a new cake recipe"

Emma sighed angrily "Please, I want a properly prepared meal"

Then she left growling in displeasure, knowing well they would listen to her shouting "Go back to what you do and don't care.. I'm going tomorrow to Uncle Steve and he will feed me properly.. If you wake up and don't find me in my room, know I'm on the my way to Mystic Falls"

Klaus looked at Camille, whispered amazed "Is that little girl threatening me?"

"She always does, what's new? Leave it, she is frustrated and she takes her frustration out on us.. The more important now, Look inside the refrigerator and tell me if there is any ingredient can be added to the cake" Camille replied bored.

Klaus went to the refrigerator, doing what she ordered, and asked anxiously "Why is she frustrated?"

"She's trying to remember the spell that will enable her to visit Hope.. but she hasn't been able to remember the whole spell.. and that's causing her some frustration" She answered calmly, leaning her back on the kitchen table.

Klaus sighed heavily and she tells him with a tenderness comforted his heart "Relax, your chatterbox is able to take care of herself.. One shouldn't be afraid for her, but of her"

Klaus laughed cheerfully, saying proudly, causing Camille to roll her eyes without replying "My daughter"

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

The next day

Emma learned her lesson well and put a spell on her room to prevent outside sounds from entering her room.. She set in the air as she liked.. Determined to remember the rest of her spell today.. She got a healthy breakfast she cooked herself.. She is a good cook who was apprenticed by her uncle Elijah.. She did many relaxation exercises for the mind.. She prepared her mind completely for its next job.. She will remember the spell which would take her to her elder sister.. It had been ten years since the first and last time she saw her.. She has the right to build bridges of communication between her and her sister.. She has the right to get to know the half heart of her father who is physically absent but is always present at all times.

She closed her eyes, allowing herself to delve deeply into her memories.. A smile floated across her face as she remembered her sister's face clearly, her laughter and her voice.. How lucky she is to have a sister of such exceptional beauty.. She sank deeper and deeper as she returned to the battlefield and then the door.. Then she was sitting on the ground, her father was anxiously circling around her.. She slowly moved her memories forward until she arrived when her mind cast the spell.. She remembered the part of the spell she knew.. She took a deep breath and gathered all her concentration until she remembered the last word.. She held her breath and controlled her heartbeats.. The atmosphere in the room is very silent.. She repeats the spell over and over until she hears the last word perfectly clear.

She jumped gleefully to her board and wrote the last word, completed the first part of her spell.. She stood in amazement before her spell, which was finally completed after four years of hard mental effort.. She screamed happily and fireworks began to explode around her automatically in response to her joy.

She heard a knock on the door and her mother's voice said worriedly "Emma, ​​what happened? Why did the fireworks explode all over the house all of a sudden?"

Emma knew her enthusiasm doubled the intensity of her magic.. And instead of the fireworks being confined to her room only, they spread throughout the house.. She whispered in a low tone as she opened the door "Sorry, Mammy, I was excited, so I didn't control my magic well"

Camille replied tenderly as she stroked her cheek "It doesn't matter, as long as you're happy and not gloomy as the last days"

Emma smiled radiantly at Camille whom asked with maternal curiosity "What is the reason for my child's sudden enthusiasm?"

Emma shrugged, answered lightly "I just found a new spell that I like... Nothing to worry about, I promise"

Then she quickly added "Mammy, I'm going to visit Uncle Steve and Grams.. I want to consult her on some spells"

"Do you want me to drop you?" Camille asked quietly.

Emma shook her head dismissively, responding with her constant radiance "No, it's a quick visit that won't take a few hours.. I'll do it by magic"

Camille frowned, questioning suspiciously "You're going now, aren't you?!"

Emma opened her arms wide and said arrogantly "Since when have I been postponing my work, Mammy.. See you in a few hours"

Cami tapped her finger on her forehead, said with tender interest "Okay, be careful"

Emma hugged her and said "I will, I promise"

Then she added naughtily, returning to her room "Finally I will eat healthy food.. I'm coming Uncle Steve"

Camille laughed happily as she returned to the library where she was reading a book waiting for Klaus to return from outside.. When fireworks were scattered around her.. Her daughter had an incomprehensible obsession with these fireworks.. While Emma came back inside preparing for a magical visit to Mystic Falls.

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

Salvatore's house

Stefan was lying on the floor in the living room, reading a book in his hands.. Sometimes he wrote about missing his loved ones.. Or doing some exercise.. Or visiting Lexi.. That was his usual routine until a little angel called Emma came into his world.. Since she enlightened his world as she did with everyone around her, until the field of his activities differed.. Yes, he still does his daily routine, but he added to it.. Emma's visit to him always, as he is her keeping secrets friend.. or his successive visits to New Orleans.

And in New Orleans he doesn't just spend time with Emma.. But he hangs out sometimes with Camille or Hayley.. And he spends a nice time with Elijah discussing some books.. And somehow, in some incomprehensible way, he and Klaus are restored to their old friendship.. Not completely, but somehow they are friends again.. And he kind of got used to the fact that Klaus is Klaus and no other description fits him.. His brows wrinkled when he heard a slight noise behind him.. He looked behind him to find Emma in her always cheerful clothes.. She was wearing orange shorts and over it a white half-sleeved shirt.

 She screamed happily as runs towards him and throws her body in his arms "Uncle Steve I missed you so much"

Stefan greeted her in his arms longingly and tenderly, answering as he kissed her head "My favorite bunny looks great as usual"

She smiled broadly, accepting the nickname he always calls her by... Justifying that she is white in complexion and has cheerful green eyes.. She always moves around and doesn't stay in one place for more than five minutes.. She has a sharp hearing as rabbits.. She replied brightly "And you look great, my handsome"

He smiled at her, pinching her nose naughtily "Are you going to stay or a quick visit?"

She replied in a dramatic tone as she jumped on one of the seats "Rather, quickly, I want to go to Grams to consult her on some magical matters.. And I decided to visit you, because I miss you so much, my soul"

"Your soul misses your company so much too" Stefan laughed and replied with a frowning wink.

She jumped up, begging with a lost puppy's eyes "Uncle Steve, would you make me pizza.. My parents started their experiments, and I'm their mouse who tastes everything they make.. Would you make me a healthy meal, please?"

"You're not a mouse, you're my sweet bunny, follow me to the kitchen" Stefan laughed sweetly.

She went behind him as he gets the ingredients out of the fridge and jumped up sitting on the kitchen table.. He looked at her out of his eyes and said simply "Why did you pass by me before you went to Sheila.. What do you want to keep secret?"

Her permanent smile widened as she looked at him with love.. Her close friend and confidant.. She sighed strongly and said happily "I was able to complete the spell of transported from one world to another"

He looked at her in anticipation, and she nodded her head positively.. He whispered excitedly for her "You'll be able to visit Hope at last"

Emma clapped happily, making fireworks fly around her head.. Stefan laughed, asking intently "Why do you want to keep it a secret?"

She was silent for a long time, thinking about an answer, and Stefan was preparing the pizza as she likes.. She looked at him as he was spreading the pizza dough.. She answered with faint frankness "Dad is as eager as I am for my upcoming visit to Hope.. At the same time, his anxiety does not subside.. As long as I am not within his sight, he worries about me.. What if something goes wrong and I do not go to the world of Hope.. What if something happens to me? As much as his eagerness, as much as his anxiety, Uncle Steve.. I do not want to raise the ceiling of his hopes and then cause him disappointment.. I do not want to increase his anxiety.. If I can visit Hope, I will send him a message that I am there.. If I cannot perform the spell, I will bear the burden of this disappointment alone"

The angle of his mouth was decorated with a proud smile.. Emma, ​​despite all her naughtiness, but her sense of responsibility was high.. She always bears the consequences of her actions.. Her use of the word "daddy" instead of "baby" indicates her concern that her attempt will not succeed.. He shook his head, saying as she headed for the refrigerator, pouring herself some fresh juice "I understand"

After a while she was sitting on a chair in the living room with a slice of pizza in her hands.. She bit into it voraciously.. Stefan laughed, asking "Does Klaus know you're here?"

She shook her head in no "Mammy knows.. Baby was outside the house when I completed the spell.. I don't know if he came back or not"

"Did you complete the spell just before your visit?" He asked in amazement.

"Yes, as soon as I found it, I came quickly" She replied, shrugging her shoulders.

He looked into her eyes which twinkled like the stars in the sky on a clear night "You are so eager to visit your sister"

She put the slice from her hand, answering with a simple question "If you had the means and had the chance to visit and talk to your brother, wouldn't you have taken the opportunity?"

He replied with an understanding smile "Without any doubt"

She picked up the slice again, chewing her food with pleasure, as she asked "If my spell worked and I went to visit Hope... Would you like me to pass on a message to your wife and brother?"

Stefan looked at her questioningly, to answer with a shrug "Your wife is the principal of the school that my sister helps to run.. She is certainly still in contact with your brother"

Stefan blinked, saying, his heart was touched with her concern "Okay, Tell Caroline I still love her and wait for her no matter how long it takes, knowing that we'll meet at the end.. And I'm proud of her and what she's achieved.. And Damon, Tell him I'm very happy for him.. I miss his company so much.. And I'm grateful that he named his child, Stephanie.. And to tell his daughter that her uncle loves her, even if he has never met her"

"I will" She replied with a sincere promise.

He smiled at her, thanking her as she picked up another slice "Is your wife beautiful?"

"Very, very beautiful" Stefan replied with nostalgia emanating from his pupils.

"But not more beautiful than me, of course" Emma replied with jealous indignation.

He laughed loudly and said in a sincere tone "You are the most beautiful bunny in this world"

She finished her food in peace while babbling nonstop.. She proved again and again that Klaus was right when he started calling her chatterbox.. But her chatterbox is always fun and full of movements of her hands and facial expressions which change as she speaks.. Then he takes her to visit Grams to talk to her as she wants.. In the beginning, Grams taught her the correct pronunciation of the spell words and the best way to cast them.. Then how to direct her mind and gather her focus while applying them so as not to lose her way.. She was sure that Emma's goal in learning how to use her magic was precisely this spell.. So she helped her learn it excellently despite her great concern for her.. Her anxiety prompted her to teach Emma many different spells for self-defense in case she lost her way to her sister.

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

The next day

Emma woke up with burning enthusiasm.. Today she will try her spell.. Today may be her long awaited day.. Today she may meet her elder sister after a bitter longing.. She spent the whole day yesterday with Grams and stayed at her place until after midnight practicing her spell.. She did her morning routine with extra attention, she must look very beautiful today.. Then she took all her clothes out of her closet and threw them on the bed to pick up her most beautiful dress.. She stood looking at her clothes in amazement.. What is the most special dress she should choose?

Klaus opened the door of his daughter's room, carrying a tray for her breakfast.. She did not go out of her room to eat her breakfast.. He did not see her yesterday, when she returned from Mystic Falls, she was exhausted and her battery ran out, so she went to sleep straight away.. Confused he stood looking at her in her bathrobe.. And her room which was turned upside down, he asked intently "What did you do to your room, chatterbox? The room looks like a hurricane has passed"

Emma turned to him, begging "Baby, do I need your help?"

He put the tray from his hand on the table.. Then he picked up the fork and picked up a piece of her sandwich, which he divided into triangles.. He directed the fork to her mouth, gently asking "In what?"

"In choosing an outfit which makes me look so beautiful and special" She picked the sandwich, said after chewing it slowly.

Klaus put another sandwich in her mouth and replied tenderly "You are always so beautiful and special... What you wear looks great because you are the one who gives it its elegance"

She laughed, said lovingly "I love you, Baby, but I seriously want help"

He looked at her in thought, then gave her the fork, heading for her clothes, saying "Eat your food until I choose one"

He looked at her clothes with focus and mumbled thinking "Let's see what color suits you the most"

He was searching her clothes until he found short yellow shorts.. He smiled and said with a victory as he threw it at her "Here, you always look radiant in the color of sunflower"

Then he picked up a white blouse reached the middle of the stomach... with a ruffled shoulder that fell and sleeves reach to her elbows... and most importantly, it is decorated with a sunflower, saying with love "You will look great in this outfit"

She had finished her breakfast and jumped up on the dressing table chair, commanding "Now, Fix my hair in a Dutch braid"

Since Emma started growing up, Klaus has learned how to comb her hair in different styles.. He sighs as he picks up her hairbrush and begins to style it as she wanted.. While Emma sits still, sipping her juice quietly.. Klaus gently asks her "Why all this dress-up today?"

"Should there be a reason for a girl to be pampered by her Dad and look pretty?" She replied jokingly.

Klaus replied in a low voice "In other words, Daddy, I don't want to tell you the reason now, So don't insist on me"

Emma laughed, said in a voice whose laughter still rings "Am I that clear?"

"Very, very, my monkey"

She took a deep breath and gave him that smile, after which Klaus will do what she wants "I'll tell you later, okay"

As she expected, her father couldn't resist that smile, nodded in agreement "Was your visit to Sheila a success?"

"Yes, thank you baby, my hair looks amazing" She replied as he finished combing her hair and then picked up hair clips in the form of a sunflower, and decorated her braid with it..

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, saying affectionately "As usual, my love, I'm going to see your mother while you're getting dressed... And clean up this mess before Camille sees it, so you don't get into trouble"

Klaus went out and Emma rolled her eyes around her room in displeasure.. She had no time for this now, she had what is more important.. She picked up her clothes and put them on carefully so as not to spoil her hair.. She put on a simple makeup that made her more beautiful.. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and cast her spell.. And when she opened her eyes, she found herself still in her room.. She screamed in frustration to hear Klaus's reprimanded yell "Emma, ​​the furniture of the house is no instrument for venting your anger"

"What did I break this time?" She asked angrily.

"Your Uncle Elijah's favorite vase" Klaus replied in an amused voice.

She bit her lips, asking in fear "Which one, the mosaic or the French?"

"The mosaic"

She pursed her lips sadly "Oh no"

She heard her father's laughter downstairs.. The vase is not only a favorite of her uncle, but her as well.. It has a unique design and wonderful distinctive colors.. She exhaled forcefully, saying with request "Will you collect the debris and keep it.. As soon as I finish I will repair it?"

She heard her father's response confirming that he would do that.. To do her favorite yoga session.. She encouraged herself to relax "Now, relax.. Relax the ropes of your thoughts.. Get rid of the feelings rolling inside yourself.. Now take a deep breath and let it out slowly"

She followed the instructions given to her by herself and then conjured Sheila's instructions "You must relax completely.. Your heart must be free of feelings and your mind free of thoughts.. The instructions of your mind must match the desire of your heart.. So the only desire which must exist in your heart is to visit your sister.. And your mind's instructions are the words of the incantation.. You invoke the place and the world you want to visit clearly in your mind.. Repeat the words of the spell in a steady, clear-pitched voice.. Only then will your magic be subject to your will"

She prepared her mind, her heart, and her entire being with determination to apply her spell.. Then she closed her eyes and with all the determination and strength she possessed, she chanted the words of the spell.

Klaus opened the door to his daughter's room in panic as he called out to her with a frightened shout "Emma, ​​Emma, ​​where are you?"

He looked at Camille, who was standing behind him trembling.. Now he knows this feeling he is experiencing now, which Camille has experienced years ago, there is nothing more terrifying than it.. His heart breaks every minute as he feels his daughter has disappeared from this world.. She pointed a trembling finger at Emma's board, Klaus looked at the board and whispered in a taken voice "She had completed the spell"

"Do you think she went there?" She asked weakly, hating this hideous feeling, as if her daughter had never been.

He swallowed with difficulty, not knowing how to answer her.. He was standing in his daughter's room unable to absorb and contain his anxiety.. He pulled out his phone from his pocket, which was flashing his brother's name.. He received the call, and Elijah's voice came to him, seeming calm, but he recognized the horror enveloped the layers of his voice "Niklaus, where is Emma? "

"She has completed her spell and seems to have executed it" He replied in a lost voice.

"Seems?" Hayley whispered inquiringly.

Klaus replied, looking at Camille, who was standing, leaning against the door, with a fake firmness "She's not in the compound.. I don't feel her in this world.. She has been excited since morning.. She chose her clothes very carefully.. She asked me to set her hair in a special hairstyle.. Then She suddenly disappeared.. And now we find out that she has completed her spell"

Elijah whispered, stressed on the letters of his words "Discovered!!?"

Camille replied in a weak voice "She didn't tell us anything about the spell.. Yesterday she was happy after being frustrated for several days.. I didn't want to put pressure on her and sadden her.. Then she visited Sheila and Stefan.. But she didn't tell us anything about what she was planning"

Elijah replied with a harsh reprimand "This is no excuse for your neglect"

They both fell silent for a long time.. Then Camille began to arrange the mess left by her daughter.. Klaus asked angrily "What are you doing, Camille?"

"Don't you see? I'm cleaning this mess"

Looking for something to vent his anger, he replied angrily "Do you think the time is right for this now?"

"Either I do this or I lose my damn mind to my worry and terror" She replied, annoyed as she continued her work.

Hayley's voice reproached him from the other side "Let her do what she wants"

There was a bitter silence on both sides of the phone, both of them not knowing what to do.. Camille was cleaning the room and Klaus was circling around like a bumblebee.. Barely five minutes had passed before Camille's features contracted in focus and then she exhaled in relief and whispered softly "She is fine"

Klaus looked at her questioningly and Elijah asked eagerly "How do you know?"

Camille pointed to Emma's board, where a reassuring message from their child appeared on it.. Klaus read it aloud to reach those waiting on the other side (Baby.. Mammy.. I'm sorry for the anxiety I caused you both during these few minutes.. I'm fine and about to meet my sister. I promise I'm fine and totally safe.. Hope will take care of me)

"How did you know it was from Emma?" asked Hayley suspiciously.

"It's her handwriting and it's hard to imitate her handwriting" Camille replied sarcastically, feeling reassured.

Elijah and Hayley laughed relieved, knowing that Klaus was going to stand up for his child, which is what happened "Hey you.. Don't make fun of my daughter's handwriting, it's unique"

Camille gave him an unconcerned look, replying sarcastically "Unique in that there is nothing worse than it"

Despite the anxiety both of them were eaten by.. With the feeling of reassurance that created a place for itself within their selves... Their argument continued to distract themselves, if even for a little, from the turmoil that threatened to spread chaos within them.

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

While for Emma.. when she didn't feel any change in the environment around her, she sighed in frustration.. This time it didn't work either.. She did everything Sheila asked her.. So why didn't she succeed? When she heard several different gasps and no one seemed familiar to her, she opened her eyes anxiously and anxiously examining the place around her.. She was still sitting in the air, in her yoga session.. Not in her room, but in the hall of the Salvatore living room.. And she did not see Stefan, but several children and some teenagers look at her as if they see a ghost.. She jumps to her feet whispering in disbelief "I did it.. It worked and I could do it"

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" asked a dark-skinned teenager with curly hair.

She did not pay any attention to his question, asking "Is this Salvatore School for Supernatural kids?"

The young man nodded in yes, Emma jumped with uncontrollable happiness, screaming with joy "I finally did it.. I did it.. I managed to do it"

As an inevitable consequence of her happiness, fireworks erupted in and around the school.. The young man shouted in surprise "What the hell is this? Who are you, young lady?"

Emma noticed what was happening and stopped jumping, whispering shyly "Oops, I didn't notice"

"Hey, who are you?" The young man asked again in a firm tone, after overcoming his surprise.

Emma did not pay attention to his question as she rolled her eyes at the faces around her, looking for a familiar face, but she did not find her.. When she did not answer him, the young man rushed towards her with his extraordinary speed.. Deciding to use his strength to force her to speak.. And before he touched her, Emma waved the palm of her hand, throwing him to the other side of the room, said with a violent warning "Don't try your luck with me again.. I did not come here to harm anyone.. But I will not hesitate to hurt anyone who tries to harm me"

"MG, are you okay?" cried a blonde who was bent over the young man in concern.

The young man nodded with wide eyes, not knowing how to describe the girl's power.. It was as if a tank had passed over him.. He turned to her and asked angrily "What do you want?"

Emma replied seriously "Hope Mikaelson, I want to see Hope Mikaelson"

The blonde narrowed her eyes, looking at her carefully, while a sober voice came from behind her, asking "What do you want from her?"

She blushed in exasperation why they wanted to piss her off.. Why don't they simply tell her where her sister is.. He turned to look at a black young woman who seemed to be in her mid-thirties.. Her eyes narrowed as she asked herself why her features are so familiar? Then she glimpsed a few papers in her hands.. To strike her mind another matter, her family must be on the verge of losing their minds from anxiety.. She pointed to the papers in the young woman's hands, saying politely "Can you lend me a blank paper and a pen?"

Under the influence of Emma's polite question, the young woman gave her what she asked for.. Emma was busy writing a letter while the young woman asked, "MG, what's going on? Who is this?"

"It's.. I don't know who she is, Ms Bennett, but she's a witch" MG answered dazedly, still in shock at what she had just done to him.

"And a very strong one too" Ms Bennett replied, feeling the unparalleled aura surrounding the girl.

Then the blonde attached to MG whispered to a little boy "Go get Hope Mikaelson over here"

Emma left her eyes and smiled gratefully at her "Thank you"

Then she placed the paper in her hands and brought it close to her mouth, whispered "My words.. Fly to my board under my spell.. And stick to it in my handwriting.. let your letters carry reassurance to Baby and my Mom"

Then she opened the paper to find the words had disappeared, and she smiled broadly, congratulating herself "Well done"

She then returned the paper to Bonnie, saying, "Thank you, Ms Bennett.. Are you related to Bonnie Bennett by any chance?"

"It's me" the beautiful woman replied.

Emma sat on the seat behind her, saying enjoying "Oh, you're Grams' granddaughter"

"Grams!!" Bonnie whispered confused.

"Oh, sorry, I mean Sheila Bennett"

"Grandma!! From where do you know her ?" Bonnie replied puzzled.

Emma shrugged her shoulders, said softly "She's my monitor and like a my grandmother?"

Bonnie frowned, asked turbulently "What are you saying, young lady? Are you out of your mind?"

Emma rolled her eyes and said rudely "Why the insult? I'm polite with you.. It seems Grams was wrong about her granddaughter's praise that she always pours into my ears.. Where's Hope Mikaelson? She's the only one I want to see when you all waste my time with your blatant nonsense and meeting people I don't care to see"

Bonnie's eyes widened in shock from the teenage talk, and said "And rude too"

Emma sighed in annoyance, answering in a blatant voice "I'm not rude, Miss.. I speak what is in my mind and as the one in front of me speaks to me.. Talk to me politely and elegantly.. You will not find an elegant person than me in my dealings with you.. Talk to me rudely as you did a while ago, I will not fail to respond in the same way"

Bonnie was stifled without a suitable response while a soft confused voice asked from behind "Bonnie, who is this?"

Bonnie shook her head unknowingly.. The newly joined blonde asked "What just happened? and those fireworks that suddenly lit up? who are you, little girl?"

Emma looked at her for a long time in displeasure, and then finally bowed arrogantly "Tell me who you are first and I'll tell you who I am"

The blonde raised an eyebrow and said, present herself, at least they know who the sassy one who broke into their house and dropped a barrage of questions on their heads "Mrs Salvatore, the headmaster"

"Mrs Salvatore... You mean Caroline Stefan Salvatore!" Emma asked softly.

Caroline nodded in astonishment, asking "Now who are you?"

Emma laughed loudly and said, shaking her head in disappointment "You fall into my trap easily.. I don't give my name to strangers.. Uncle Steve has praised your intelligence so much.. He will be very disappointed with you"

"Uncle Steve, do you mean Stefan?" Caroline whispered with a heart that jumped to her throat.

Emma replied sarcastically "What a cleverness, but you are as beautiful as he described you"

Before anyone could speak, Hope's voice called out "Lizzie, what do you want?"

"You have guests asking for you?" Lizzie pointed with a soft smile at the girl who almost certainly guessed her identity.

Hope looked at what Lizzie was referring to.. Her eyes widened, her breathing quickened, and her eyes revolved around the features in front of her.. Her heart pounded hard as she saw those charming features.. Her eyes hung with the greenness of the girl's eye, which was a little dark.. Is this possible? she whispered, in a voice not daring to believe "Emma?"

Emma stood in her place.. looking at her sister, who stood in front of her, pleading with her to be her.. Her smile widened until she showed her dimples.. 

And then popped her thumbs in the middle.. Hope looked at the fireworks which were flying around her head.. She smiled wide and her eyes became teary, Emma was obsessed with fireworks.. She laughed in disbelief while Emma said with transparent tears "Hello sis"

Hope rushed to her and hugged her tightly, laughing happily "Oh, Emma"

Emma took a deep breath to regain the balance that had been messed up by Hope's speed.. Then she wrapped her hand around her sister's waist and whispered close to her heart "You confused me a little with your speed, Hope"

"You live in a house full of vampires" Hope laughed as she kissed her hair lovingly.

"They seldom use their skills in front of me" She replied, closing her eyes, feeling her sister's love and tenderness in every part of her soul and body.

Hope laughed again, said in disbelief "You kept your word"

Emma didn't reply to that sentence, but whispered softly "I was dying to see you again, Hope"

Hope parted away from her, holding her face in her hands.. She looked carefully at her features.. She noticed every change that happened in her little girl's features.. She had matured from being a gorgeous child to a more beautiful and naughty teenage.. She said with difficulty from her feelings that choked her throat "And I, my little girl, was eagerly waiting for your return.. You have grown very much"

Emma hugged her again, lovingly saying "You are still the most beautiful girl in the world"

Hope laughed, stroked her hair, whispering "Let's go home, there's a surprise will make you happy"

Emma raised her eyes and asked "House!!! I thought you are staying here?"

Hope replied simply "I actually live here where I teach the kids martial arts.. But when someone from the family visits me, that's when I stay at our father's palace"

"Are there any of them here?" Emma asked excitedly.

Hope winked at her, whispering "surprise"

Then She looked at Lizzie, whispering "This is Lizzie, my best friend, and Lizzie, this is Emma"

Lizzie greeted her tenderly "Nice to finally meet you, Emma.. and thank you for your previous help to us"

Emma gave her a bright smile and then looked at Bonnie and said softly "Ms Bennett, your grandmother really loves you so much and is so proud of you... and she's really right.. You're a capable witch... Your magic make you look much younger than your real age"

Then she turned her eyes to Caroline, saying with a beautiful smile "My uncle Steve still loves you so much, maybe even more than before.. and very proud of you.. He tells you he will always wait for you knowing that he will meet you again"

The two ladies looked at her with affection and she asked "Are you still in touch with Damon Salvatore?"

They nodded without replying to say calmly "If so then, Tell him that message from uncle Steve.. That he misses his brother and is happy because he is happy in his life, and grateful because he named his daughter Stephanie.. And tell Stephanie that her uncle loves her so much, even if he can't meet her one day, he will still love her"

Then she clung to her sister's arm and said excitedly "Let's go home"

Caroline looked at the two girls who just left, asking Lizzie in confusion "Seriously, who is that girl?"

Lizzie softly replied "Emma Klaus Mikaelson.. Klaus Mikaelson's youngest daughter in the afterlife.. She is a witch like no other"

"But she knows Stefan" Caroline asked evenly.

Lizzie simply replied "He belongs to her world, Mom"

Bonnie pulled out her phone and said "I'm going to call Damon and tell him this message.. He'll be very happy"

She smiled wide when she heard Damon's voice saying softly "Hello friend, there is a message from Stefan for you"

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

Hope stopped her car in front of her father's mansion in Mystic Falls.. She got out of the car, followed by Emma.. who sped up, clutching her hand around Hope's arm, whispering in astonishment "The house is great, Hope.. Baby always has good taste"

Hope laughed and her heart pumped the little girl's love that increased every minute.. The little girl was very spontaneous with her since she saw her as if she was making up for the time they didn't spend together "Yes, Daddy is always like this"

"Won't you tell me who's inside?" Emma asked with unchecked lively.

"You'll know now, let's go" Hope giggled, answering during opening the door.

She entered behind Hope to the spacious reception hall.. to find a beautiful blonde, her beauty from another world lying in the arms of a black handsome.. They spoke in a gentle whisper and their eyes spoke of their love without shame.

 She tiptoed, whispering in Hope's ear "I knew who they are"

Hope giggled loudly, unable to stop herself.. She found out from the first time she met Emma, as long as Emma was in her line of sight, she wouldn't stop smiling and laughing.. Her sister spread joy and energy wherever she is.. Hope's giggle got the attention of her family.. who looked at her and then the teenage on Hope's arm caught their eyes.. Rebekah straightened up, asked intently "Hope, why did you come back so early? Are you alright? And who is this beautiful?"

Hope raised an eyebrow with a manipulative look, said amused "I'm fine.. Now let's see what little miss can guess"

Emma moved her eyes between the two who were looking at her confused.. To smile joyfully and her sweet soul spread positive energy throughout "Auntie Bex, you are much more beautiful than I imagined.. Baby was always telling me that your beauty is exceptional.. But I had never imagined you that pretty.. And Mammy was right when she told me that Marcel is so handsome"

Then she looked at Hope, who was looking at her with fascination and said in a humorous tone "You know when Mammy told me this.. Baby quarreled with her and Mammy had to reconcile with him by making Baby the cakes he loves so much but I don't remember its name now"

"Beignets" Hope laughed cheerfully.

Emma clapped happily "Yes, that is"

"Hop.. wh.. what's going on?" Rebekah whispered, her mouth dry and her eyes fixed on the little one.

Before Hope answered her, Emma frowned "Didn't you know me yet, Auntie Bex?"

Rebekah eagerly bit her lips before saying hesitantly "Emma!!"

Emma's smile widened until she showed her dimples.. Here Rebekah noticed that smile is similar to her brother's smile.. Those eyes are the same color as Camille's.. But the most important thing is that they are like Cami's eyes openly talking about the feelings of her heart.. Rebekah laughed shakily as she heard Emma say "Hello, Auntie Bex"

Rebekah rushed towards her using her speed and Emma raised her hand to stop her from moving forward.. Rebekah stood in her place sadly, seeing her niece's rejection of her.. Hope laughed, saying with justification "Don't be sad, Auntie Rebekah, she doesn't stop you from moving forward but from using your speed"

Rebekah looked at Emma, who shrugged her shoulders, said shyly "That super speed is messing with my balance"

Rebekah giggled as she took small steps towards her.. She held her face in her hands and said in stunned disbelief "I can't believe you're real.. That I have another niece.. Oh, Emma you.. you're amazing, baby"

Emma's smile widened and surprised Rebekah as she hugged her waist with her hands, rested her head on Rebekah's chest and whispered "Thank you, Auntie"

Rebekah's heart fluttered inside her chest with an astonishing feeling as she wrapped her arms around Emma.. Ever since Hope told them Emma was like a dream, just imagining it hard.. They've lived hundreds of years without hope of having a child of their own, of a family of the kind that includes a child growing up before their eyes.. And then Hope came to be a breaking point in all of their lives.. Even though Hope's biggest influence was on her older brother.. But somehow Hope changed all of their lives.. And to have another child like Hope in their lives is a dream which is hard to imagine.. And how to feel when you embrace this beautiful dream in your chest? Rebekah kissed her hair tufts and said in a voice filled with emotion "You're welcome, my dear"

Marcel tapped Rebekah's shoulder and said with a charming smile "Would you allow me to give my sister a hug?"

Emma raised her eyes, peeking at him.. She lowered her eyelashes shyly as she saw his distinctive smile and the love that appeared in his eyes as he contemplated her.. Marcel laughed at her reaction to lift her in his arms easily.. Hugging her tightly and whispering to her "Welcome home, little sister"

Emma gave him a hug and said happily "I've wanted to see you so much since I knew you are also my brother"

And in response to her sentence, Marcel increased her embrace and then opened his other arm to Hope, inviting her to join this brotherly embrace.. Hope slipped into his arms without objection.. One arm was wrapped around Marcel's waist and another around Emma's back.. Marcel kissed their heads in succession, whispering gratefully "I am very lucky to have you two and I am very much grateful for Klaus for having me under his wing as his son and in the end he gave me two unparalleled sisters"

Hope laughs emotionally as Emma sweetly says "You're so cute, Marcel"

Rebekah interrupted their fraternal moment "Let's go in and Emma tell me everything about you"

Then she said admiringly to Emma ​​"I like your style, Emma, ​​it suits you perfectly"

Emma smiled gleefully, said with her funny nature "It's Baby's choice"

"Baby!!" Rebekah said behind her in astonishment.

"She means Daddy" Hope said cheerfully, sitting on the sofa, luring Emma to sit next to her.

Marcel and Rebekah, sitting across from the sisters, laughed and whispered eagerly "Tell me all about you, Emma"

Emma got involved in telling Rebekah about her life, her likes and dislikes..her favorite, sad, and depressing moments.. She didn't realize that every five minutes she was changing her seat.. Marcel whispered in Rebekah's ear so Emma wouldn't hear him "She's so talkative"

Emma paused and said angrily "Marcel, I heard you, Mammy always saying what you've done now is a bad habit"

"I didn't mean the bad meaning... I did mean your gossip is nice and likable" Marcel hurriedly said, trying to appease her.

Emma laughed loudly and said naughtily "Relax, Marcel, I was just pulling your legs.. Chatterbox is the nickname given to me by Daddy"

Marcel looked at her indignantly, as she approached him, pulling his cheeks, saying "Marcel, Be used to this, and always be ready for my pranks"

"How could you hear me?" Marcel asked stunned.

She took a deep breath and said arrogantly as she sat on the edge of his chair "Since I live in a house full of vampires.. They all have super hearing.. I cast a spell on my ear so that my hearing is equal to theirs"

Marcel nodded admiringly as Hope asked Emma tenderly "Aren't you hungry, Emma?"

Emma nodded shyly "How did you know?"

Hope straightened up, confidently saying "With your hyper-movement and the magic you cast before, I figured it out.. What do you want to eat?"

"Anything you can make" Emma replied, waving her palm.

Hope looked at her, wondering "Anything?"

Emma sighed dramatically "Yeah, Hope, I don't care what kind of food as long as it has a clear, and consistent recipe"

"What does this mean?" Rebekah asked confused.

Emma responded with a clarification "Since two months ago, I've been eating a newly invented meal every day.. Baby and Mammy think I'm their experiment mouse.. Uncle Lijah is on a trip with Mama Hayley, so I can't complain"

"Bloody hell" Rebekah whispered in amazement.

While Marcel asked in astonishment "Do you mean Klaus has a new hobby and it is cooking and inventing new recipes?"

Emma laughed cheerfully, saying softly "Baby says he did not live his adolescence properly.. He told me he grew up in an era where art and painting are a symbol of weakness.. A strong teenager is the one who carries a sword and is good at using it.. Then many, many bad events happened in his life.. He forgot to live that period of his life.. And there he is making up for it under the encouragement of Mammy, who shares what he does.. And my uncle lijah is not at home to make them behave according to their age.. He left the house in my care.. I hope not to go back and find them destroyed it"

Rebekah laughed emotionally while silently acknowledging the truth of what Emma had said.. While Marcel and Hope exchanged a look full of emotion, the latter asked "Uncle Elijah and Mammy is not at home, where are they?"

"They traveled to France to celebrate their eighth wedding anniversary, and from there Uncle preparing a tour for her" Emma replied with an exasperated faintness.

"Are they married?" Hope asked eagerly.

"Yes, it was a little party" Emma replied with love, her eyes sparkling.

Hope nodded her head with a small smile.. She didn't know what to say.. To this day she blames herself for her role in her mother's death.. She goes to the kitchen hearing Marcel ask with hilarious curiosity "Wow... And when did Cami and Klaus got married?"

"When did I say they got married?" Emma replied bewildered.

"So what stage did they reach?" Rebekah asked leaning on Marcel's shoulder.

Emma calmly replied "They're still dating.. Baby says he wants to move forward slowly so he can be confident that Mammy can spend her whole life with one person and never get bored.. I know Mammy has been bothered so much by this, so she too decided to make sure, Daddy would be loyal to her"

Marcel looked at her with a look clearly says you must be joking "After everything they've been through together, they're still not sure about their feelings.. what an idiots!!"

Emma replied sarcastically "Look who's talking... The fool who took more than two centuries to make the decision to marry his sweetheart"

Hope and Rebekah laughed wildly.. while Marcel grinned at Emma in embarrassment.. Emma shrugged her shoulders indifferently as she moved to sit on the seat next to Rebekah.. and then she closed to herself, thinking about the events of her day.. Rebekah shook her, pulling her out of her straying, asking with interest "What's wrong with you? Where did you get lost?"

Emma answered earnestly "In the spell I cast today.. There's something I didn't notice in my enthusiasm to meet Hope"

Hope quickly came out of the kitchen, anxiously asking "What's up?"

Emma said thoughtfully "That door that brought me here before wasn't there this time... I came straight into your world, so what was that door doing then?"

"Emma, you scared me" Hope replied with relief then continued "Maybe this door wasn't for your.. Did you forget that last time Daddy was with you?"

Emma narrowed her eyes in thought, answering judiciously "Maybe.. Baby was the one who opened this door under my guidance and also he was the one who closed it"

Hope, admiring her intelligence, smiled at her before returning to the kitchen as Emma growled determinedly "I have to study this spell carefully when I get back"

"For how long are you going to stay Emma?" Hope asked, suddenly overwhelmed with concern.

Emma answered frankly "I don't know Hope.. I don't know for how long I can control this spell? This part of it still needs more work on it.. But I'm definitely going to stay longer than last time.. And I'm sure I'll be back here much sooner "

Hope sighed with relief, and Emma lovingly added "I will never stop visiting you, Hope.. You will always find me by your side when your heart calls me.. Always and forever, sis"

Rebekah and Marcel exchanged a touched smile and Hop said in a tearful tone from the kitchen "Always and forever"

Emma saw Hope's phone on the table flashing Kol's name in a video call.. She smiled wide, her eyes flashing cunningly.. She put a finger on her lips, instructing Rebekah and Marcel not to speak.. Then she cracked her fingers to turn the background behind her to the Salvatore School, but it was destroyed as a result of a fierce attack.. Rebekah's eyes widened as she looked at Marcel as if she was asking him what was going on.. She asked in astonishment "What are you doing, Emma?"

"Shh, Let me finish what I'm doing" Emma replied in a serious tone, pursing her lips tightly.

Rebekah was silent as she saw the look that reminded her of her elder brother.. Then she saw Emma crunching her cheeks so hard that they were red and her eyes were full of tears.. She fanning her hand in front of her eyes encouraging her tears to fall.. Then winked maliciously at Marcel and Rebekah as she received the call saying hysterically "Who are you? And what you want?"

Kol's eyes widened in horror as he looked at the ruined school and the strange girl who answered his niece's phone, screaming in horror "Where's Hope? Who are you?"

Emma gave a fake puzzled look "Who's Hope?"

"The owner of the phone you're talking from? Where's my niece?" Kol answered impatiently.

Her mouth took the shape of the letter {O}, and she answered with a false awareness "Oh, that girl.. Someone injected her with an unknown substance and she lost consciousness.. She didn't wake up yet, and we all don't know what to do?"

"What a nonsense! she's Tribrid.. These lowly ploys don't affect her!" Kol yelled in horror.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. She was trying to help me and I didn't know they were setting a trap for her" Emma replied, feigned a scared face as her tears falling hysterically under the eyes of Rebekah and Marcel, who saw what was happening with an open mouth.

He turned his face to that of a vampire, saying with a terrifying threat "Listen to me, girl, if something bad happens to my niece, count your last days in this life, which I will make a living hell for you"

Emma laughed out loud as she let go of her magic.. The background flashed back to its original state and she said in amazement "Uncle Kol, you're so adorable"

Kol frowned in astonishment as he recognized the surrounding assets.. It's in their mansion in Mystic Falls.. Then he heard the laughter of Rebekah, Marcel, and Hope too.. Wait, did she say Uncle? His eyes widened with realization.. As he recognized her features, she is the perfect combination between his brother and Camille O'Connell.. She is only fifteen years old, which corresponds to Emma's age.. He whispered shiveringly "Emma!!!"

Emma gave him a crooked smile, haughtily said "Not bad, Uncle Kol"

Kol's smile widened without noticing "This smile belongs to my brother.. Is that really you?"

Emma smiled a natural smile and answered lovingly "I was eager to see you and talk to you a lot.. Baby always says that you and I will get along together very well"

He frowned "Baby!!"

"That would be our brother Nik" Rebekah replied cheerfully.

"After what happened a few minutes ago, and after you scared me like this, I think my brother is right" Kol laughed, said with a luminous smile.

Emma laughed, and Hope says as she completes preparing food for her younger sister "Believe me, I didn't know she was that naughty"

Kol giggled cheerfully, said keenly "How long are you going to be here, Emma?"

"I don't know, it depends on how much I can hold on my magic" Emma replied, shrugging her shoulders incredulously.

"Hold on to it until I come, I'll be there as soon as possible" Kol replied in a commanding tone.

"I'll try, but don't be late" She replied with a little promise, giving him a flying kiss.

He smiled, answered after a deep sigh "I'm coming now, see you very soon, darling" 

Hope came out of the kitchen carrying a plate of chicken roast.. She listens to Emma's endless chatter.. The girl is a spring of vitality does not cease.. She talks about anything and everything at the same time.. While Marcel and Rebekah listen to her with care and attention, as if she is telling them the most hidden secrets of the universe. .. She handed her the dish that Emma had picked up with a thankful smile.. Rebekah quietly withdrew and called her elder sister to ask her to come.. Emma whispered with pleasure "It's very yummy, Hope.. I want the recipe and method of preparation"

"Can you cook?" Marcel asked curiously.

"I'm an excellent chef.. At the end of the day, I was a student of my Uncle Lijah" she replied arrogantly.

"I'm going to see, Rebekah" Marcel smiled fascinated, as he stood, kissing her head.

There was a tender silence between the two sisters.. Emma chewed her food elegantly, reminded Hope of the first time they met.. Emma took a deep breath, setting the plate aside after she had eaten, and said hesitantly "Hope, May I tell you something?"

Hope narrowed her eyes as she listened to her sister's strange tone.. She said involuntarily "Say what you want, Emma"

Emma took a deep breath and said stoically, Hope was surprised by her "I know how Mammy Hayley died.. And what is your role and the role of Uncle Lijah in what happened.. He told me what happened.. I also heard what happened from Mammy Hayley.. Although the narration of the two stories match, their perspectives differ a lot.. Uncle finds himself guilty, but I do not find him one, Hope"

Hope interrupted her softly "Emma, ​​you..."

Emma held Hope's hand tenderly in hers, continuing in the same tone "Let me finish, Hope.. the one you blame wasn't my Uncle Lijah.. He was someone else then.. Someone who thought he left his family because their relations with each other were toxic and he's much better off without them.. Someone he didn't know that he decided to erase his entire life only to protect you, Hope.. He had fought for you from the moment he knew you existed.. He didn't know who Hayley was.. All he knew was that it was a woman called Andrea he had met before and he had a special connection with her.. But in this time he was there to protect his girlfriend's mom from his scary brother and he was surprised by your mom's presence.. He may have been wrong but he definitely can't bear the burden of Mammy Hayley's death alone, Hope.. And Mammy Hayley did what she did out of love, Hope.. She loves you more than anyone in this world.. It's not your fault, and it's not Uncle Lijah's fault.. It was pure destiny and yeah, I agree it was a cruel one"

She paused for a while, then whispered wisely "Mammy always says there is no peace in holding on to pain and negative feelings.. You need to let go of your pain, anger, and guilt so that you can forgive yourself"

Hope smiled with tears as she leaned in to hug Emma tightly.. Emma whispered as she hugged her back "Promise me you will try to let go of your pain, Hope"

"I'll try my best, Emma"

Emma smiled as she stood up, inspecting the house around her to find a portrait of her hanging on the wall.. She carefully inspected the drawing, asking gently "You drew it?"

Hope nodded as she watched Emma closely, Emma said with admiration "You're as talented as Baby"

Hope approaches her and asks "Do you paint?"

Emma shook her head in yes, replied lightly "With charcoal.. I'm not good in mixing colors"

Hope put her hand on Emma's shoulder and said softly "That's cool.. We'll draw together someday"

"Of course, Hope.. we will do a lot together.. Come on tell me about your love life"

Hope laughed as she pulled Emma to sit on the wide sofa together.. Emma put her head on Hope's thigh and listened to her telling her about the new guy who had just joined the school.. Hope looked at her sister when she did not find an answer to find that she had fallen into a deep sleep.. She placed a kiss on her head, whispering "strange"

"What's that?" asked Marcel, who returned to the room again after leaving space for his two sisters to talk.

"Daddy told me she only sleeps after hearing a lullaby" Hope replied, ​​looking at Emma's weary face.

Marcel laughed, gently lifting Emma in his arms "She has grown up, Hope, besides her hyper-movement and activity are able to consume her energy so easy"

"You're right.. Her room is the room next to mine"

Marcel raised an eyebrow at her and she whispered sweetly "I knew she'd come back one day, so I prepared that room for her"

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

Five days have passed since she met her older sister.. Since she woke up to find herself in a strange room, she later learned that her sister had prepared it especially for her.. Since her uncle Kol came home, asking eagerly if she had left.. Since he took her in his arms in a warm embrace.. Since her elder aunt came asked confused why she was summoned to come in this urgent way.. Since her aunt was confused when she saw all her family there, she later found out with surprise that the reason was the visit of her younger niece.. And now she is sitting among them eating dinner together.. She can't believe she was able to control her magic for that long.. That control which she feels now is slipping from between her hands.. And that her magic is taking complete control.. She groaned in exasperation as she tried with all her determination to control her magic, but it rebelled against her.. Hope put her hand on her shoulder, asking anxiously "What's wrong, Emma?"

"I'm losing control over my spell... My magic doesn't obey my desire" Emma replied with a frown without looking at her.

"What does that mean?" Kol asked with a similar frown.

She replied sadly she wanted to spend more time with her family "That I only have a few minutes left here"

"Can I and Hope help you?" Freya quickly asked eagerly.

She shrugged her shoulders, saying miserably "No, this idiot is trying to control me and I can't resist it.. It knows I'm not in my original world.. Maybe it thinks I'm in danger.. So it's forcing me to go back to where I'm the most safe"

"Who is it?" Rebekah asked confused.

Emma replied with a forlorn smile "My magic Auntie Rebekah... It's trying to protect me"

She looked at Hope, who asked with a grin "What now?"

She pursed her lips, said with stifled simpleness "It's goodbye, I think"

With heavy steps, she went to her family, embracing them farewell.. Then she stood in front of Hope, whispering with plea "Can I hug you until my control is completely over?"

Hope hurriedly hugged her tightly.. Emma closed her eyes and said with a tearful joke so that the atmosphere filled with sadness softened "I will go back to being an experiment mouse... And without grumbling this time, I think this is a just punishment for the anxiety I caused for Baby and Mammy"

Hope chuckled chokingly, said keeping up with her "I'll pray for you... Daddy will punish you for leaving without his permission"

Emma laughed, said jokingly "Nope, the fear is from Mammy, Baby is tame, can be controlled"

Hope chuckled, whispering in her ear "Come back soon, Emma" 

"I will return as soon as possible... After absorbing Baby's rage and convincing him that I can travel without risks"

Hope kissed her head, saying sincerely "I'll miss you so much"

"I will miss you too.. I love you, Hope"

This was the last thing Hope heard before Emma's disappearance.. To look with teary eyes at her family, who looked at her with sadness and pity.. Marcel came close and hugged her warmly, saying with a warm calm "She will be back soon, there is no need to be sad"

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

Klaus was standing on the balcony of his daughter's room.. His heart wracked with great anxiety.. That was the first time his daughter had disappeared from before his eyes for a long time.. Yes, she was always going to see Stefan in Mystic Falls but she didn't stay there for more than two days.. He threw a pitying look at Camille, who fell asleep due to her excessive exhaustion and anxiety.. The past days were hell for them.. Next to his anxiety and fear for his daughter, there was that feeling of emptiness that dwelt inside him.. The feeling of disappearance of his daughter from his world is the worst feeling he has experienced in all his life.. When that naughty girl comes back, she will see his punishment.. He still remembers that he quarreled and stop talking to her once when she stayed with Stefan for two whole days.. What would he do when she left for five whole days?

Suddenly he felt a change in the atmosphere around him.. His paranoid heart relaxed without warning.. The feeling of emptiness suddenly changed with a warm feeling filling the sides of his soul.. His soul whispered before his tongue "Emma"

He turned around to make sure with his eyes of the feeling of his heart.. But she did not give him the opportunity as she rushed into his arms while crying sadly.. Klaus' anger evaporated as if it had not been.. He asked tenderly as he hugged her tightly "What is going on, monkey? Are you alright?"

"I haven't been able to control my spell for so long" She replied with a childlike sadness as she clung to his shirt.

He was terrified that something bad happened to her during her adventure.. So he part her away from him, he contemplates her features carefully, asking with alarm "Did something happen to you? Are you okay? Where were you hurt? Who dared to harm you?"

Emma realized that her father thought something bad happened to her.. She quickly shook her head and said "No, Baby, no harm has ever happened to me.. I just couldn't spend enough time with Hope"

Klaus closed his eyes and exhaled with relief, whispering with scolding "Emma, ​​you scared me"

Then, consciously, he asked "So your spell worked?"

She shook her head in the glow of her success.. Klaus moistened his lips, anxiously asking "Did you see Hope?"

"I've seen them all" She replied enthusiastically.

He looked at her for a long time, contemplating her features.. reassuring his heart that she is fine and safe in his arms.. To hold her again to his chest, saying "You will tell me everything, Emma, ​​and you will not hide anything from me"

She hid her face in his chest, saying "Of course, baby, but I want to see Mammy first"

He pointed to Camille, who was sleeping in her bed, saying pitifully "She has slept a few hours since you left.. Only an hour ago, she closed her eyes, resigning herself to her exhaustion.. Let her sleep, she was terrified by your disappearance and her concern for you consumed her"

She went to her sleeping mother, embracing her pillow, to place a gentle kiss on her forehead.. Camille smiled a small one, but did not open her eyes.. She turned her gaze to her father, who whispered softly to her "Go and take a shower.. I will wait for you downstairs to tell me about your adventure.. and I will assure Elijah that you are back and safe"

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

So you soon in the last chapter.. I hope you enjoy it

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

151K 2.2K 25
Faith Mikaelson, twin of Hope Mikaelson, shares the tribid nature and the powers with her sister. However she has always felt like the forgotten abou...
42.5K 1.7K 22
[COMPLETED] "Anything can be real if you believe in it enough." What if Hope Mikaelson never got out of the Malivore pit? What if the vortex that thr...
157K 3.6K 10
In which Hope Mikaelson has a twin sister named Faith who takes the term "dysfunctional family" in the wrong way. For Faith it was okay that her sist...