Greetings Comrades in Japan

נכתב על ידי Batrix2070

The Japanese relocated to the New World are joined a few months later by another country. A country that has... עוד

Prologue
Expected Contact
Training and Solutions
Siege of Altaras
Report and Potop
Silence before?
Out of the sky motherfuckers
War and Politics are the same thing
Fall of Capital
A desperace struggle for peace
Are gods among us?
The End is near
Last Fight
Shadow from the west.
Church, energy and cars
Conspiracy of the true father of the nation.
Fiedland, doesn't it sound familiar?
Plan, behind the plan
Two Eagles
Two Dragons
Expanding the Fleet
Great Power Conference

Liberation is Coming

214 7 0
נכתב על ידי Batrix2070

Introducing communism in Poland would be similar to putting a saddle on a cow.- Joseph Stalin

People's Republic of Poland
Time and place CONTAINED

General Gerasimov, or rather the former general, was looking gloomily ahead, sitting in an armchair. Next to him there was a glass table on which there was a vodka glass half empty. He could not see what he was looking at, as his thoughts were in another place. And his state of mind is perfectly reflected by his disordered outfit and the look of his face on which a beard has already grown.

He feared for his fate and that of his family. The Poles no longer needed him, they had disarmed his troops and taken from him the launch codes for the atomic weapon which, according to plan, had been given to Poland. It hurt him a lot when he was easily tricked by the Poles. He only learned that he had been tricked when a unit of the Polish SB arrested them all.

At first they thought it was some kind of unsavory joke, but no, the Poles were serious and very brutal when it came to disobeying their orders. They were quickly packed up and sent into the country where no one could find them. He was separated from the rest and placed with his family in a nobleman's mansion taken over by the State but where, he does not know, they made sure he did not know about it.

They did not answer any questions as to why they were locked up here and the initial hope that the USSR would free them as time passed and especially right after they started watching TV, well when he started the rest of his family did not know Polish.

The news that appeared in the daily paper was so impossible and stupid that he thought it was an attempt to deceive him, but unfortunately as time passed he had to accept it as fact.

They were in another world and his life and that of his soldiers depended solely on the goodwill of the Polish authorities.

He didn't know why they were keeping him here alive or what for, he had nothing to offer them new except his knowledge as a high level commander.

That's why he spends his time in constant fear drinking spirits like this. His further meditations are interrupted by the sound of a knock on the door and the entrance of a Polish Secret Service officer.

"Comrade General Gerasimov," the officer began, "Are you enjoying your rest?" Gerasimov, slightly drunk by Russian standards, looked at the officer as if he were crazy and then replied, "Does it look like fucking rest to you?" Gerasimov growled and then started laughing lightly. The officer looked at him coolly "I see that the comrade is indisposed to listen to the offer, so I will wait a little for the right opportunity."

Gerasimov suddenly sobered up, "And what proposal do you mean?" The Polish officer showed no emotion and calmly replied, "On behalf of the government of the People's Republic of Poland, I am to offer you the opportunity to use your talents and skills in a just cause."

Gerasimov looked deeply at the Officer "You mean Comrade?" The Officer raised his shoulders "That is, you will join the Polish Army with your military rank and you will be part of the Polish Army, and you and your family will be granted Polish citizenship. Moreover, you will be protected from criminal responsibility as an occupier."

Gerasimov nodded and added, "And what if I refuse?" The officer raised his eyebrows "Then, comrade, you will stay here with your family for the rest of your life." Gerasimov quipped "You won't get rid of me?" The Pole laughed "And what for? Comrade will not harm the PRL here in any way, and what is more the Japanese have nothing to offer you. In practice we are doing you a favor to use your talents; we can do without them too."

Gerasimov lowered his head thoughtfully. He considered the pros and cons of accepting the Polish proposal. His loyalty to the USSR fought against the common sense that said there was no point in foolishly persisting and drinking himself to death. After a long moment he sighed "I agree." The Pole hearing the answer smiled. "Congratulations on your good choice, I will forward your answer to our government." After which he extended his hand towards Gerasimov.

Gerasimov, after a moment's hesitation, shook his hand. He felt as if he had just signed a sentence on himself or a cyrograph. Then both men let go of his hand and the Polish officer bowed slightly and left the room. And in Gerasimov's mind there was a sentence he had heard once from a senior officer when he was younger. Do not trust the Lachs, because they are devils.

Entrelazon Sea
March 15, 1975 P.C./1640 C.C.Y.
8:08

ORP Blyskawica

The roar of the Destroyer's cannons once again pierced the air, only to be answered by the Parpaldz ships destroyed by the explosion of gunpowder. The gunners proudly added more ships to the list of those sunk by Blyskawica. And that's quite a list, dozens of Parpaldia ships joined the ones she sank during World War II.

The old pride and glory of the Polish fleet once again reminds Polish sailors why it is so. Captain Zenon Sawa was satisfied with the high efficiency of his crew and the renovation of the old lady. The modern boilers and turbines allowed her to regain her speed from the Second World War times. And the modern computers designed by the restored Karpinski were a solid step forward from the old analogue systems of Blyskawica for the People's Republic of Poland.

Of course, Sawa was somewhat surprised that he was still in command of the ship. He was supposed to transfer to another ship according to his rank the moment it was decided to return the Lightning to her role as an anti-aircraft station after the unfortunate explosion of her boiler room a few years ago. Unfortunately, the lieutenant commander who was to take command of the ship was transferred as the commander of one of the helicopter carriers, civilian ships called bulk carriers, which were converted into carriers.

As a result, the command was left to the Captain and any questions about the new officer in the proper dissolved in the maze of Navy bureaucracy. And you should know that a Polish Captain is like a British Lieutenant when it comes to responsibility.

Not that Sawa was a bad officer, but he felt out of place surrounded by the rest of the ship's commanders who held the rank of Lieutenant Commander, Second Lieutenant Commander, or even Commander himself. And the obligation to salute every other ship's commander doesn't help either. Fortunately, Vice Admiral Janczyszyn promised to take care of this glaring omission.

Coming back to the battle, it was a one-sided butchery by the Polish ships which murdered the Parpaldian fleet, delayed by over 200 years, with childish ease without much risk of retaliation.

"Comrade Captain, this is bloody duck shooting!" Said his second-in-command, Lieutenant Thomas Sowa, shortly after the artillery observers reported successive deadly hits laced with powder magazine explosions.

As if to complement this, Polish Mi-2 helicopters flew over Sawa's head, once again spreading terror and destruction. The Captain, in turn, looked with a grim smile through his binoculars at the enemy ships which were largely burning from incendiary shells in which all Polish ships were equipped. Unlike Japan, the Poles sought to intimidate their enemies in a manner more familiar to their enemies.

Instead of shooting at masts, the goal was to set fire to enemy ships in order to strike fear into the enemy. Needless to say, for the Parpaldians it was another sign that the Poles had magic cannons shooting literal fire. Of course, the choice of incendiary shells was not accidental, it was simply a lesson learned from the ineffectiveness of the demonstration of accuracy used by Japan against the Parpaldian Fleet, and it was decided to use classic violence.

Cruel? Absolutely. Brutal? And yet how! And effective? Without a doubt, yes. The wave of burning wooden ships forced the Parpaldian Fleet to move in certain directions to avoid accidental arson attacks, which of course made it easier to control this huge crowd. The Polish Navy had to admit that, as a matter of fact, Parpaldia knew how to build a lot of decent ships and control such a huge fleet with not so primitive means.

According to Polish calculations, Parpaldia could easily dominate the waters of their world in the 18th century! Their one fleet is the combined naval forces of Britain, France and Spain alone combined! And if the intelligence data was correct, their shipyards, if the Poles hadn't razed them to the ground of course, could have built hundreds of huge ships a year!

For many it was a shock and they thought that someone had made a mistake in calculations, unfortunately this was the truth and the reason why Parpaldia, despite its backwardness, is or rather was considered a superpower of this world.

Therefore such measures were resorted to because Poland did not have enough ships to defend the invasion fleet and to massacre the Parpaldian Fleet simultaneously in a normal battle. Of course the Polish Air Force itself was responsible for sinking many ships, but this is the situation when the enemy had so many ships that the quantity became a quality in itself.

Just simple statistics which is well illustrated by the Polish saying "grosz do grosza i będzie kokosza"(penny to penny and you'll be fine). And Poles cannot afford to lose their ships for simple statistics. None of the Polish transport ships can fall prey to enemy ships.

Of course, a side-effect of setting fire to enemy ships is massacring if not lowering below zero the morale of the Parpalian sailors. Who would expect that sailing next to a row of massacred ships with sailors being fried alive would have such an effect? Well, the fleeing Parpaldi ships or the mutiny on many decks rather speaks for itself.

There was no pursuit of the escaping ships for a simple reason, it was to strengthen the thesis spread by the Polish agents and useful idiots that the Parpaldia Emperor is a cruel tyrant who has nothing to do with the fate of ordinary people and because of his own imperialistic motives sends people to certain death against a country that simply wanted to be treated according to common sense and not subjugated because someone ordered them to.

Needless to say, these agents are not spreading communist ideas about ownership of production in a society that is still in the pre-capitalist stage. All the rest, yes, such as equality of people, overthrowing the exploiters and oppressors and so on, the latter being particularly popular among the foreign population of Parpaldia, which has been conquered and exploited to the bottom.

As for the battle itself, it is a classic example of a clash between a superior and inferior civilization. The lower without huge losses and desperate tactics has no way to respond to enemy attacks. For many sailors it was a shootout with the Indians, although in this case the Indians were people similar to the Colonists. Though to call these people Indians is an honor to them.

At least the Indians were able to put up a long and effective resistance to their enemies, and more than once they were the pebble that, when thrown into the right bag, tipped the scales of victory to the right side in the colonial wars in America.

Here, on the other hand, we have a battle in which one side is able to strike a blow after which the other is unable to recover. That is a completely different situation.

The only thing in which it beats the Parpaldia is their numbers, which, despite bombings and hunting, are still huge and the desperation to inflict even one blow is enormous. Therefore, despite escapes and revolts, the majority of Parpaldians decided not so much to lie down with honor but simply to repay the Poles for everything they had done.

Therefore, the cries of even the sailors burning alive sounded more like "Forward, fuck those Polish Mongrels!" than "Oh gods, let's get out of here!"

This desperation was felt by the Polish sailors all the time as they saw that in spite of the carnage they were being subjected to, the enemy was advancing and each wave of destroyed ships was getting closer.

And in the air, the last Wiverns, which miraculously avoided being shot down, even though their ships had long since been destroyed by the Polish Air Force, both Marine and Regular, fought with Polish helicopters. They even managed to shoot down two of them, although it cost them a lot.

ORP Konstytucja 3 Maja

Vice Admiral Janczyszyn listened with a neutral face to the reports of the enemy's ship damage. He admired the enemy's stubbornness in trying to inflict losses on them but he was not even going to give them a chance. He glanced from time to time at the watch on his left hand, counting the time until the arrival of the entire naval aviation power of the Polish Navy.

The Naval Air Force, usually at the bottom of the heap when it came to replacements and new aircraft and kept to the minimum required level, had experienced a huge expansion in recent months due to the invasion. Moreover, it was decided to gather them all into three squadrons instead of the hitherto scattered regiments which were de facto subordinate to the regular air force.

It was now to show whether the expense incurred in its expansion was worth it.

Suddenly a sailor approached the Vice Admiral. "Vice Admiral, I report that Squadron 1 will arrive in one minute, Squadron 2 in one and a half and Squadron 3 in two minutes." The Vice Admiral nodded "Like clockwork, report that 1st Squadron is to hit Młot, 2nd Squadron to Miecz and 3rd Squadron to Kowadło." The sailor saluted his commander and quickly rushed to obey the orders.

The vice admiral himself took his binoculars to admire the fireworks display performed by the Polish airmen.

After a short while he spotted Polish jets flying to burn the enemy ships.

In the air a moment before

"Konstytucja to Leader A you are to strike Młot at six kilometers northwest. Over."

"This is Leader A , Młot at 6 kilometers, Northwest, Acknowledged" Division Commander, Lieutenant-Commander Jan Norwik replied. He then addressed his pilots.

"Leader A to Leader B, course northwest, any target, six kilometers." Moments later he had two responses of "Understood" and the entire squadron turned northeast. To engulf their target in fire.

After a short while the pilots spotted their target and the commander began to give new orders. "A Squadron, strike ships to the left of Leader A, B Squadron strike ships to the right of Leader A." The squadron leaders quickly accepted the new orders and passed their own to their pilots.

After a moment, the entire squadron broke up into two large sections and these then into keys. They then dived down and began dropping bombs, firing rockets and shelling enemy ships with their deck guns. The planes the pilots flew were, of course, MiG-21bis fighters, so they were the smallest group of ships to bomb, called the Młot.

Most of the ships in that group were sunk by the Polish ships, and the role of the 1st Puck Naval Aviation Squadron was to finish them off. It was a mere formality for the pilots. The enemy tried desperately to fire muskets into the sky, but their targets were too fast to be hit.

The agony itself was short-lived and the blows dealt to Parpaldia were quick. In less than 5 minutes the entire remaining formation along with the admiral of the entire fleet ceased to exist when Polish planes tore the ships apart. At that moment, the sailors of Parpaldia seemed to have been attacked by rabid dogs that were greedily tearing meat.

Moreover, not all the planes used all their ammunition, so they were assigned to support the 2nd Darlowski Squadron, which aimed at the largest group of enemy ships called the Sword. Therefore, the squadron split once again, and those who still had ammunition flew to the next hunting grounds, while a smaller group flew to Altaras to replenish their supplies and perhaps return the same day for a naval battle, or to attack targets inland.

ORP Konstytucja 3 Maja

The Vice Admiral smiled contentedly, the air strike strongly weakened the desperate enemy attack. And the death of the enemy admiral caused noticeable chaos in the enemy fleet making it easier to kill what was left.

Further staring at the burning enemy ships was interrupted by the appearance of a sailor. "Vice Admiral, I report that OORP Grom and Burza have run out of incendiary shells and OORP Warszawa and Blyskawica are running out of theirs." The Vice Admiral nodded and replied "They can cease all ships fire, the rest will be taken care of by our patrol ships and helicopters. Transfer immediately."

"Yes sir!" Said the Sailor saluting the commander. The Vice Admiral looked at the table on which the positions of all the ships were posted. He was pleased to see the disappearance of much of the enemy to the point that the 12 patrol ships and the pursuers should easily dispose of the rest of the enemy by themselves.

"Send me a status report on our helicopter wings!" He said raising his head from above the table to another officer. That officer quickly accepted the order and went to check. The Vice Admiral himself on the other hand could smile, the battle had already been won and there were less than a hundred ships left from an enemy fleet of about a thousand.

A simple sweep and on to the next stage of the operation. But not to jinx it, no one said what could go wrong.

Empire of Japan
15 March 2016 J.C/1975 P.C
Public Security Intelligence Agency

Masaki Wada read with annoyance the reports about the rise of Anti-Japanese speeches on the Roderius Continent. Of course he knew who did it despite the lack of hard evidence. Only two countries nearby have enough forces and resources to do it but the first culprit i.e. Parpaldia is just slowly falling into anarchy but their involvement was quickly ruled out due to the modus operatii of these unknown perpetrators.

The whole operation was beyond the capabilities of a 19th century state like Parpaldia, and the modus operandi of these anti-Japanese groups brings to mind Russia's style of operation.

And only one country nearby has such a possibility to act like that, it is of course Poland.

We underestimated them, we let them blind us. Wada thought angrily. Their first sluggish actions in Japan had dulled their vigilance, and the fact that they were using the Internet and, more precisely, what was left of it in such a blatant manner caused many to rest on their laurels. Fortunately, not everyone succumbed to this illusion and Prime Minister Yomoya, unlike his boss the Minister of Justice ordered him to remain vigilant.

And there you have it, the dirty work of Polish agents. You have to be a complete idiot to think that the intelligence of a Cold War communist country will be easy to control.

But if someone thinks that Polish intelligence will be nothing difficult, he is very much mistaken and fortunately there are few in the agency who are stupid enough to think so.

The Poles both known to them from before the transfer and those showing that they may not have the money or the intelligence capabilities of the superpowers, but it is no problem for them to get where the mighty of their world fail. Ba! He himself read a few files in which it was noted that a given operation could be performed thanks to Polish help.

Or even more ominously from the Cold War, for example from the Vietnam War, where Polish agents were sometimes able to outdo Soviet ones in effectiveness.

And in this world? Perhaps they are the second or even worse the first in the world in this respect! For Wada, reason tells him to believe the former, but his gut or intuition tells him to believe the latter. Let us use as an example the fact that the analyses show that the Polish counterintelligence for the time being controls all the agents they sent to Poland, and most of those sent to Altaras are also under Polish observation.

Well, Tokyo wasn't built in a day, and they have the same situation as they had with the People's Republic of China or North Korea. Fortunately, they know a few people who can be recruited as agents, and they can count on the spy network of the West from the times of the Cold War, but for now they prefer to wait for a more favorable opportunity to reactivate it.

On the other hand, the People's Republic of Poland with the opening of Japan to the world, had an easier time penetrating them, although they could cover the ignorance of many things in Japan simply by being foreigners. Unfortunately, just as Japan can count on NATO spies in Poland, Poland can count on Chinese, Korean and Russian spies in Japan.

Even despite the Soviet-Chinese split, PRL still had good relations with China, and many Chinese have good associations with Poland and sometimes thinking that in the 21st century Poland is still a communist country may help. The recruitment of Korean spies will be a little weaker and the worst may be the recruitment of Russian spies.

But one thing though very irritating to Wada that he has to admit is this very operation to distance Mu from Japan. This can be seen clearly in the behavior of Mu's diplomats after their visit to Poland. The Polish guide by "accident" made him interested in the history of World War II and thus he started to dig what Japan was doing during the war.

Of course, the more drastic information about what they were doing was delayed, but the milk was spilled and the wave of resentment towards Japan spread around the world. Of course they are still interested in cooperation with Japan and have a euthusiastic attitude towards it, but you can see a greater reserve towards them.

From what we managed to get we can conclude that the Poles conducted an effective disinformation operation, although it is hard to call disinformation a process in which dry and painful facts are simply presented.

According to the analysts, Poles intend to carry out a secret operation on the territory of Japan, but the trail is lost without a trace. The only thing that can be deduced is that the Poles certainly intend to steal something from Japan, some technology. Unfortunately, the problem is that Poland may want literally everything that is in Japan.

And there is no way to secure all the important cells, in some place there is bound to be a breakthrough, so the whole agency is working at full steam to unravel this issue as soon as possible and until then they must be on guard.

But one thing has been constantly on Wada's mind for months, the sheer irony that in Japan civilian intelligence is under the Ministry of Justice and in Poland under the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Who will win Japan's Justice or Poland's Internal Affairs?

Empire of Parpaldia
15 Mar 1640 C.C.Y./1975 P.C.
Beach 5 kilometers west of the port city of Ravenna

A middle-aged man with visible traces of gray hair was quietly walking on the beach with his faithful canine companion. He was leaning on a walking stick to help him walk, not that he needed it too much, but age was slowly taking its toll on him. That is why, in order to keep fit, he goes for walks to the beach near his home.

And it was a beautiful and safe area with picturesque views. The waters themselves were a beautiful azure color and the village in which his house was located was a famous resort for middle and high income people. He himself was the owner of one of the inns and managed to make quite a fortune from it.

The beach on which he was currently staying with his faithful dog Zowa was his private secluded spot that hardly anyone knew about. He liked this place very much because here he could sit in peace and quiet, which he did more than once when he got emotional or wanted to take a break from people and his business.

Of course, getting here is very easy for an old man like him and a clearing overgrown with bushes leads to a path from the beach through the forest.

There are also plenty of paths going through the forest to the back of his farm, but fortunately the village children had many nicer places than this one behind his house so they never venture here.

The peaceful walk was interrupted by the behavior of the dog who suddenly stood up and started listening, while all sorts of birds swooped in.

"Zowa what is it?" Asked his dog the concerned owner. The dog barked in response and pointed his head towards the water, and after a moment he took off at a run for the hill separating the sand of the beach from the forest. His owner rushed after him, curious as to what was driving the dog.

After a short chase the dog climbed the high hill. And one should know that the man has his best years behind him and he was encouraged several times to increase the effort by his dog which stopped waiting for him.

When he finally climbed the hill, from which the sea could be seen for miles, he asked his dog. "What is it? Zowa what are you looking for?" In reply he got a bark and a pouncing of the dog's head into the sea. "Is there something in the sea?" The dog barked a yes. The man sighed and looked out to sea. At first he didn't see anything but a loud sound pierced the air.

After a while he began to see strange gray silhouettes far out in the sea and in the air. He noticed with concern that the ones in the air were getting bigger and bigger.

"What in the name of the Gods is that?" He asked himself and his dog squeaked slightly as if to say "I don't know." After a few minutes of staring at the objects in the air he began to hear a sound like rattling ripping and swishing at a very fast rate.

As they approached he noticed strange wings spinning in circles like on a windmill only at the top of these flying machines at a very fast rate. The object itself looked like two tubs superimposed on top of each other with a pole at the back. Additionally, he realized that these machines were bright green with blue spots like a cow.

But he suddenly became frozen when he saw the sides of the machines as they flew over his head. Namely, on their sides they had a symbol known to every Parpaldian as the symbol of sudden death.

The White and Red Chessboard.

This symbol quickly spread throughout Parpaldia and was visible in every village and city. Only those living under the stone might not have known what it meant or whose symbol it was.

Along with the symbol, there was an official order from the Armed Forces of Parpaldia and the Emperor to the people of the entire Empire. If you see this sign, immediately run for cover! The man wasn't stupid, everyone knew the fate of Duro and what machines with what symbol had done this. He immediately wanted to run away to his hiding place in the forest, but suddenly it dawned on him and he looked at the sea again.

"Oh Gods, it's the Polish Invasion Fleet! I must get to the village immediately. The army must be warned." He said to himself, and then set off towards the village praying to all the Gods for the safety of the village.

His dog rushed after him faithfully. The man himself moved at a pace he did not expect. He was full of evil thoughts that the Poles would decide to raze his village just for fun. He feared for his family and his friends. Less property, he could always make a new one, but his family not so much.

After some minutes he arrived to his farm, but contrary to fear nothing was burning. Nevertheless, he ran into the house looking for his wife, one of the younger children, or a servant.

Fortunately, his wife was in the first room. She quickly became worried upon seeing her husband's condition. "Titus are you all right?" Titus shook his head and took a few breaths. Seeing that he already had the strength to answer his wife asked "What happened Titus? Why were you running so frantically? You know what the doctor said about it."

Titus waved his hand "His talk, what he wants to talk about is more important than my life Aurora. I saw the Polish Air Machines and their fleet in the distance."

Aurora froze in place. "The Polish Fleet? But...'' Her husband interrupted her with his hand "It doesn't matter Gold. One thing is certain, the fleet has failed and the Polish soldiers will land nearby."

Aurora nodded "We need to pack. And warn..." She paused when she heard a knocking sound at which her husband's eyes widened. "They are already here" He said with fear. After which they both ran outside. What they saw was a single machine flying over the village and dropping strange streaks. At first they thought it was some kind of weapon, but when it fell nothing happened.

Suddenly a somewhat distorted human voice broke through the noise of the machine, speaking a strange variety of Parpaldian languange with a strange accent. "People of Parpaldia, do not be afraid, what we are dropping is a proclamation from the friendly Polish nation to you. We ask you to read it and take to heart what is written there." The same appeal was repeated several times, and when the machine had finished dropping it flew off in the direction of the next village.

Titus himself took the paper in his hand and began to read.

To the people of Parpaldia living here, do not be afraid! Do not believe the lies and falsehood spread by the pride-filled and greedy exploiters who rule over you. We have come to liberate you from the chains and from the unjustly shed blood in the war which should never have taken place! We, the working people of the Polish villages and towns, wanted to pass on the good word and the assurance that the People's Polish Army has come only and exclusively for the heads of the progenitors of this unjust war.

The People's Army will not spill and will not harm the innocent inhabitants of the villages and towns which will be liberated in the coming campaign. Unfortunately, as we all know, in every family there is a black sheep and therefore every act of violence which is committed outside the battlefield is severely punished.

Moreover, we urge you to remain calm in order to avoid unnecessary tragedies and we urge you to stay at home and we urge the soldiers who read this to throw away their weapons and return home and not take part in this brawl that the Tyrant of Parpaldia calls war. Furthermore, we warn against acts of disorder that interfere with the work of the People's Armed Forces. Such will be punished with absolute severity.

Signed

Commander-in-Chief of the Polish Navy Vice Admiral Ludwik Janczyszyn

Commander-in-Chief of the Polish Invasion Forces and the 7th Lusatian Landing Division Lieutenant-General Leon Kozłowski

After he finished reading, he noticed that his wife was looking at him. "So what now Titus?" Titus raised an eyebrow and replied "I don't know Gold, they write beautifully here but what will come of it I don't know." After which they both looked anxiously at the sky.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.9K 134 12
It's the year 1977, After the First Oil Crisis, and the US Oil Market is still recovering. Suddenly, The Contiguous US got transferred to the complet...
12.8K 320 14
In the year 2026, our world will never be the same again. A mysterious portal was opened on the coast of Manila, Philippines. The world on the other...
4.5K 136 8
What if just what if Japan wasn't the only one summoned, instead a plethora of contrasting countries were tied together by the strings of fate, what...
153K 3.9K 54
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...