Let me in. (Robert Downey Jr...

By Riarza

Meet Emilia Knight, a lonely 23 year old girl who works as an assistant in a movie production company. She st... More

1. Morning (Edited)
2. First encounter (Edited)
3. Higher position
4. I must be dreaming - part 1
5. I must be dreaming - part 2
Sooo?
6. An unusual morning
7. Sincere (Edited)
8. This girl
9. My mind betrays me
10. Jealousy? (Edited)
11. Here with you
12. Sneaky
14. Another side to her
15. Thank you
16. Surprise
17. Gone
Story Break!
18. Sophie
19. My savior
20. Explanation
21. Home
22. Nightmares
Hi guys!!
23. What I think about you
24. I don't love you
25. Unexpected date
26. His
Haay!
27: Taken
28. The search
29. Stay
30. Lost
31. Found
32. Mesmerized
33. The King
34. Veronica
35. Guardian Angel
36. Despair
37. Doomed
38. Kiss me
39. The Fire
40. Time To End
41. Suspicion
42. Burn Robert
43. Burn Sophie
44. Burn Emilia
45. Eulogy
46. Family
Important!
Next/Last Chapter (IMPORTANT!)
47. Cheeseburgers and fries

13. Broken containment (Edited)

1.9K 71 11
By Riarza

"I can't believe that you basically kidnapped me and are forcing me to stay at your place." I said breaking the silence while we were cleaning up his kitchen after we finished our meal. Robert was actually really good at cooking, not that I'll complement him about it or about anything else, but he had made a real mess out of his kitchen.

"Well, first, I didn't force you to come with me and second, I'm not forcing you to stay either." He winked at me with a cheeky grin.

Gosh! Here really gets on my nerves sometimes! "You know what Mr. Downey, you can be a real dick sometimes."  I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He just chuckled putting away the last of his kitchen stuff. I walked into the living room and did what I always do when I see a couch. I crash down on it, stretching out my entire body so that Robert couldn't sit on the same couch. I was feeling a little light headed. We had finished a whole bottle of wine over dinner and the alcohol was definitely starting to kick in. He walked up to me and grabbed my ankles. He probably wanted to put my feet on his lap again but I just pressed my feet down on the couch. He stood up straight again with his hands on his hips, growling and I giggled. Suddenly I was up from the couch and in the air. He had lifted me up in honeymoon-style, went to sit down in the middle of the couch still holding me in his arms and then set me down on his lap. He was holding me with his arms around my waist as I tried to break free from his grip, trying my best to wriggle and struggle away from him.

"You're not going anywhere." He grinned at me.

"C'mon! I was comfortable! Why do you always have to ruin everything?"

"Ruin? Honey, I make everything better." He smirked.

"You're so full of yourself." I said, stopping to get away from him because I knew it was hopeless and holding a hand to my forehead.

"Awww is someone getting a headache?" He said in a childish voice.

"Yes and guess what's causing it, or better yet, WHO'S causing it."

He just started laughing and put his chin on my shoulder looking up at me with his adorable puppy eyes. I just growled at him. One week ago, I would have never let me hold me like he does or push me around like he does or go about so lightly at some of his comments towards me. Why do I let him though? Not too long ago I had asked him to back up a little but when he did that, I was the one who took a step closer. Why did I do that? This man seems to have such a control over me and I do get irritated over this fact sometimes but to be honest, I didn't dislike it anymore. I desperately tried to get rid of all of the thoughts I had about him or ignore the feelings he gave me in my stomach, scratch that, over my entire body but I could feel myself opening up to all this right now and I don't know why I'm allowing myself to do so. One things for sure. I'm going to get him back for all the embarrassing moments that he put me through and right now was the perfect opportunity waiting to happen.

I let myself relax in his arms. I leaned in to his face but slickly moved to his ear when I saw his eyes widen.

"Robert." I breathed in his ear with my lips lightly touching them. I felt him tense up a little under me and that was a confirmation that he couldn't control himself when I turned the tables.

"Yes Emilia." He whispered on my shoulder. He sounded needy. I smiled deviously. Good that he couldn't see it because that would've been a dead giveaway.

"I need to confess something." I whispered while placing my hands on his chest and slowly moving them up to grab his collar. He was shivering from my touch. I'm sure that he's dying on the inside. It took everything I had not to burst out in laughter.

"You can tell me anything." He reassured me with a husky voice, his lips caressing my shoulder. Ok this isn't good. The feel of his lips on my skin felt way too good that it left my body in agony, longing for more of his touch. Get it out of your mind Emilia! You're trying to agonize him, not the other way around.

"I.... really, really need... you....to..." I spoke softly.

He closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath that he was holding. I held in a gasp, biting me lip when his grip on my waist and hip tightened, drilling his fingers into my skin, showing his need.

"You need me to..?" He asked, groaning.

"I need you to... grab me..." His body tensed up again but I quickly finished my sentence. "... a drink."

He opened his eyes looking at me confused. I felt his grip loosen so I quickly wiggled off his lap and went to sit down on a single persons couch, biting my lip to hold in a laughter for torturing him like that. He looked at me pouting his lip and putting on some puppy eyes but I'm not going to fall for that.

He sighed, going through his hair, looking frustrated. "Fine... I'll be right back." He said through gritted teeth. That was way too easy bit his reaction was priceless. That's what you get for messing with me. When he left the living room I got up and started walking around his giant mansion, exploring. There were so many rooms! A music room, fitness room, a huge garage full of sports cars. He practically had a room for everything. His house was beautiful! I was inside his prize room inspecting all of them when I heard Robert walking up behind me.

"You must be so proud." I said not looking at him. I heard him stepping closer to me. I turned around to face him. I stared into his eyes. They were different, a lot different. I've never seen this look in his eyes before. Instead of his chocolate brown eyes they were black. Like a forest at night, the light of the moon unable to lighten up the pathway through its thick branches and leaves. Leaving you to dwell around in the darkness, feeling completely lost. That's how I felt right now, looking into his eyes. I saw something in them that I've never seen before. I could feel a sense of danger in them and something that left my knees, hands and breath shaking. I felt really nervous. His gaze on me was piercing, making my mind spin out of control. His gaze was scaring away all the thoughts in my head, all of them, except for the ones I had about him. I felt hot, so hot that I wanted to rip off my clothes. I glanced down and took the glass of wine out of his hand and gulped it down giving him back an empty glass. I looked up at him again and he had an amused grin on his face. He brought his own glass to his mouth and gulped it down as well without breaking eye contact. Damn his eyes are killing me! His lustful stare is turning me on! I need to get away from him before I lose my control! I walked passed him into the hallway and he walked closely behind me. I need to get us both out of this state. If I don't... No! I can't even think about it! It only makes me want him so much more.

I turned around facing him. I tried my best to look innocent, giving him a small, childish smile.

"What?" He asked in a low voice.

"You sure have a lot of sports cars for an old man." I giggled. He wasn't exactly old but he's still seven years older than me so that makes him old to me. Suddenly every single ounce of softness on his face disappeared. Before I could register what had happened, I found myself with my back slammed against the wall. Robert had his hands, strongly on my waist, pushing me against the wall, leaning into me. Our bodies molded together perfectly. He felt so hot. Our chests were pressed together and his head was right next to mine. I could feel his stubble on my cheek. I stood there completely frozen in shock about his action. My heart beat was bashing in my chest, it felt like it was about to break out of me. My legs felt weak and my mind was going crazy. I was breathing deeply, causing my chest to press harder against his every other second.

"Don't. You. Dare. Call. Me. An. Old. Man. Ever. Again." He said in heavy breathes in my ear, travelling down to my neck, causing my body to shiver tremendously. I bit my lip forcefully and clenched my hands into fists, feeling his warm and unsteady, deep breathing on my neck. Oh God, what am I going to do?  What is he going to do? Am I about to like what we are about to do? I felt his hips pressing up to mine. I arched my head back, trying desperately to hold in a moan. His hands on my waist started to move. They were slowly traveling down to my hips and then they moved forwards towards my butt. I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't contain myself any longer!

I placed my hands in his neck and bringing him closer to me.

"Old man..." I whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe.

His hands suddenly cupped my butt cheeks with force. He lifted me up effortlessly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He placed his forehead on mine and we stood there for a moment in silence. Breathing in each other's scent, hearing each other breathe heavily, enjoying to be this close to each other. I pulled my head back a little so that I could look into his eyes. His black and lust filled eyes. Gosh I loved looking in his eyes, even if they were like this.

"Robert." A breath escaped my lips while saying his name. He placed one hand on my cheek and pulled me closer to his face. I felt his breath on my lips and at that moment I desperately wanted to feel them on mine.

And I did.

The moment our lips touched I felt shivers running down my spine, a tingling sensation in my stomach and my feminine part twitch in need. I strengthened me legs around his waist, bringing his lower back even closer to mine. I held a stronger grip on him. His lips were so soft on mine and we had quickly found our rhythm. His kiss was strong but sweet, intense but caring and above all, passionate and it became more passionate with every passing second until we were kissing with so much need that it was driving the both of us insane.

He felt his tongue on my lower lip, asking for access. I pulled away slowly biting his lip to catch my breath first. I leaned into him again, kissing him and allowing him access to explore my mouth with his tongue and he did so, so amazingly! I lowered my hands to his chest and then to his waist. Holding the end of his shirt and pulling it up. He helped pulling it off swiftly with just one hand and started walking down the hall into his bedroom. We stood in front of his king sized bed when I felt his hands moving up my butt to my lower back grabbing my shirt. He pulled it off in a second and threw me on his bed. He placed his knee between my legs, spreading them apart. He crawled over me and was now hovering over me. We were looking deep in each other's eyes for a moment, breathing heavily. I cupped his face with my hands and brought his face onto mine. Our kiss became more intense with every passing second.

I want him. I need him. He's giving himself completely over to me and I'm giving myself over to him. Our bodies, souls, emotions and needs now belong to one and other, caring for them and filling them with exactly what we needed so desperately right now.

He broke our kiss and I groaned for a second and he let out a low chuckled. He started kissing me on my jaw, my neck, on my collarbone and between my breasts. I arched up my back when he did. He smoothly placed his hand under my back tugging on the strings of my bikini until it loosened. He grabbed the front and threw it across the room. I just realized that I was half naked in front of him and the shame started to awaken inside of me. I was about to cover my chest with my arms but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down above my head. He was breathing heavily while looking me in the eyes.

"Don't! Don't cover yourself Emilia. You're beautiful." He said in a low voice.

I leaned up kissing him intensely. He placed is hands on my waist and I placed mine on his chest. I turned us over so that I was on top of him, straddling him with my legs. I broke our kiss biting his bottom lip and started making my way down his jaw, neck, collarbone, chest, biceps and on his stomach. I loved hearing his moan. He cupped my face and brought it back to his. I moved my hands down tugging down his boxers. He turned us over again and helped getting them off. He was now completely exposed to me. My eyes widened when I saw his member. It was a lot bigger than I had expected and it was already hard. He chuckled when he noticed me staring down at him and I quickly looked up embarrassed for staring at his manhood.

"Your turn." He whispered in my ear. I felt his hands moving down my neck, on my breasts, down my waist and then onto my hips as he started to pull down the boxers I had borrowed from him earlier. He grabbed the waistband of by bikini bottom along with it and slowly took them off of me. Now I was completely exposed to him. He sat on his knees at the feet of the bed checking me out, looking up and down slowly and letting out what seemed to be a satisfying growl. I felt ashamed and looked away from him. He came crawling back up over me and placed his forehead on mine.

"Emilia, you're prefect." We started kissing again and he was playing with my breasts. I kissed him in his neck and starting sucking. He moaned out loud and I let out a smile. I slowly started moving my lower back to his. I could feel his hardness moving on my feminine part. He started teasing me by putting it at my entrance but he just kept it there. I started to squirm when he was licking and kissing my breasts, giving both of them the same amount of attention.

"I want you..." I whimpered.

"You want me to what..?" He whispered with a devious grin on his face.

I couldn't keep it in anymore. I want him. I need him. I need to be connected with him!

"I want to feel you." I said demandingly but with a smile on my face.

He smiled from ear to ear and I've never seen so much lust in his eyes before, in anyone's eyes before.  With one movement, I could feel him enter me slowly. I moaned, arching up my back and digging my nails into his shoulders and he moaned as well, exhaling in my neck. His breath send shivers down my spine. He started moving his hips, picking up the pace a little with every thrust. He felt so good. I haven't felt this good in a very long time. I could definitely get addicted to his touch, but I think that's already too late. I never wanted to feel the loss of his touch. I never wanted him to stop holding me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 804 45
Aria Martin is a 19 year old girl who's life changes completely when she meets Robert Downey Jr. another young boy from her neighborhood. He seems da...
1.5K 24 33
She's his best friend's little sister. He's the biggest player of them all. They shouldn't be together. But this summer's just too tempting. Sixtee...
5.6M 158K 57
❝𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’‰π’Šπ’” π‘Έπ’–π’†π’†π’βž UNDER EDITING - PARTS OF THE STORY WILL BE CHANGED. He is ki...
23.4K 740 44
*UNDERGOING EDITING AND SMALL CHANGES RANKED #1 IN #DADSBESTFRIEND TROPE My gaze was fixed on Weston, wanting to look away so he didn't see me but...