𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙩

By Mommyclit

(Editing) Isabella best known as Bella 17 turning 18 in a few months. She's the daughter of the biggest mafia... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Characters 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
characters 3
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 19

5K 155 124
By Mommyclit

Not edited!
__________
Valentina POV:

⚠️Mentions of death:

-a month later-

She's died... she was in a coma at first.

What happened was when she tripped someone tripped her so they could kidnap her. And it worked!

We didn't find her until 2 weeks ago and she's been in the hospital for these 2 weeks. She was in a mini coma which she woke up yesterday only for us to come back to the hospital only for her to be died.

It's my fault if I didn't let her go out that night. She would've been here with us today. Everyone is blaming me even Anya and her cousins.

And oh my her father hates me. Ana doesn't even look at me and I hate myself also.

I've been thinking about very dark thoughts. Really tho how could I let this shit happen?

STUPID!

WORTHLESS!

*gunshot*

(A/N: I'm sorry, shes not died I just wanted to scare y'all😚)

Isabella POV:

Violence Warning ⚠️:

-2 days later-

So I'm in the hospital. And I'm gonna be in the hospital for another hour. Turns out that when I tripped someone purposely tripped me and I would have been kidnapped if Anya and my cousins weren't behind me. My father came by and told me it was some dude who's now in our basement. There questioning him but he hasn't said anything yet.

When he tripped me I somehow tripped backward so I hit my head pretty hard. I had a concussion. Ana and Val were mad and worried at the same time. I'll be getting my punishment on Halloween we've decided which is in three days but I had something in store for them.

I will not be getting that punishment.

--
I just got out of the shower so I'm waiting for Val and Ana to come to get me. In the meantime, I'm just gonna play candy crush on my phone.

As soon as I grab my phone the door opens revealing Ana and Val with a bag in her hand. She places the bag on the bed gently and walks up to me placing a kiss on my temple.

"Here's some stuff for you to change into"Ana says sitting down at the edge of the bed.

I go up and change into the sweatpants and chop top they had in the bag.

I'm pretty sure when we get home we are gonna start asking him questions again but it's gonna violent with me there.

I've done this many times. And I love doing it. The only thing I don't like is how messy it gets. Blood gets on my hands, shoes just everywhere. Then my patience's run so quickly. So end up being died within the first 2 hours.

I haven't done it in a long time. I'm nervous because Val and Ana are gonna be there. Actually, a lot of people are usually there watching but it's different with them watching.

Anya and I usually do the torturing thing together but we go last.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Val talking to the doctor and Ana standing next to the door with papers.

"You're able to go now let's go wait in the car for Val," she says taking my hand and pulling me outside to the car.

--
We're at home walking to the basement. The car ride was quiet mostly because Val and I fell asleep like always.

I had already changed my pants to some black pants and the same chop top I had on.

We walk into the basement to see only my father and Anya in there. No guards this time nice.

"Do you feel better? Why do you look like you just died" my father says walking up to me putting his hands on my shoulders pulling me into a hug.

"I thought I almost lost you" he whispers in my ear sounding like he was about to cry and hugging me tightly.

"I'm fine and you'll never lose me. Even if I die I'll haunt you so I'll always be with you" I say hugging him back.

"Don't cry...I'm here"I whisper back in his ear pulling away from the hug with a smile.

"I thought you were a goner so I took some of your things I wanted. You're not getting them back tho" Anya says hugging me with a smile.

"You can keep them I'll just steal them back later," I say returning her hug tightly.

--

Now Anya and I are standing in front of this bloody dude. My father beat him, he didn't say anything. Ana and Val beat him, but still didn't say anything. So now it's me and Anya's turn if he doesn't say anything the guards take care of him.

Anya goes to the table set up with a batch of weapons and gets to two knifes one for me, and one for her.

"I like the little game so if you don't wanna talk until we're done, good. But if you can't take it feel free to talk" Anya says standing behind him playing with his hair.

I cross my arms looking over his body to see what I do to give him the worst pain but he won't die. First, his fingers, second his face, thirdly his stomach, legs, or arms, and last but not least his penis. Which is the last resort if he doesn't wanna talk.

Anya pulls his hair down causing his head to tilt up making him look at her. She smiles and him and runs the knife over his face down to his neck to his chest.

I walk to the side of his chair and run my knife up his arm to his neck to his temple I push the knife into his temple a bit making him let out a whimper of pain.

This game we play is the quiet game. We don't say anything we just keep hurting them until they say something but the longer it takes the more painful it's gonna get.

Sounds fun doesn't it?

Anya pulls his hair harder making his Adam's apple point out more.

Bingo.

She hovers her knife on his Adam apple while looking at him with a smirk. He looks like he's about to open his mouth but he doesn't.

I untie the tie around his torso and tie it around his hands with the other rope but tighter. I put my foot on the side of the chair and slam his throat onto my knee causing him to chock and then I grab his hair and slam his head on my knee twice hearing a crack I pull his head down to see a broken nose making me smile. I let go of his hair leaving his head to hang.

Anya gets a bat and hits it on his knee resulting in him letting out a scream. Since he was able to scream that means he's able to speak so I slam the bat into his stomach.

"Ya know I'm getting bored" I say looking at him with a glare he doesn't look at me making me drop the bat and get the same knife from earlier and stab him in his hand. He lets out an ear-piercing scream. I move the knife around a bit roughly causing broken whispers to come out of his mouth.

He still doesn't speak so we have two more things we want to do and if he doesn't talk he's dead. I give Anya back her knife we both crouch down and start carving into his stomach as if we were drawing. Anya does the sun while I do the beach and ocean. Once we're done we look at our masterpiece with a smile. We both look at each other and nod we both crouch back down and start making a batch of cuts all over his body. Once we're done we smile at each other and high-five each other.

we both get a bucket of 100% rubbing alcohol and pour it all out of his body. He lets out another very long ear-piercing scream.

"Next is your dick" I whisper to him bending down and putting my hands on my knees with a smile to get eye level with him.

"No! No! No! I'll talk. I'll talk" he says in fear.

Anya stood behind him pulling his hair back as much as she can. I grab a machete and get ready to swing at his neck.

"It was your mom!" Just as he yells that out I swing the machete at his neck at the same time Anya pulled his hair with all her strength causing his head to fall off the rest of his body.

"Mama..?" I whisper to myself and then one tear rolls down my face.

----
Sorry for the beginning love ya tho!😚

Oop well that was something! Very violent chapter. I was gonna have her kidnapped but I decided to wait until later. Maybe. Not sure.

And her mother sent the dude? But isn't her mother supposed to be died? Didn't her father kill her mother? Hmm what happening?

I guess we'll have to see what happens next. Until next time, I hope you guys like the chapter.

I also didn't proofread(I never proofread)

I always want to say thank you for 4k it's amazing that 4 thousand people have seen or read this book. It makes me happy and gives me the courage to keep going. Once again thank you!

Bye love 💋
-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 139 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
520K 17.3K 19
Not only is she bleeding on the inside, she's bleeding on the outside as well. Irma Sveta, a child stuck in a matured 18 year old body; a young woman...
68K 1.4K 30
A Dark Themed Mafia Romance Clementine An English teacher is a thief, she stole one hundred thousand dollars from Nikolia Ivanov and now she wants so...
157K 3.7K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...