Cannon Fodder To Villainess

By ElectraEmerose

Amber chose to become a VILLAIN Amber had worked all her life to become a surgeon and had died on her way hom... More

๐Ÿฎ1. Born to be Cannon Fodder
๐Ÿฎ2. Ancient Artifact
๐Ÿฎ3. Living with the Servants
๐Ÿฎ4. Little Subordinate and the Shadow Forest
๐Ÿฎ5. Distasteful Man
๐Ÿฎ6: Flower Boy in the Shadow Forest
๐Ÿฎ7. The Mana Pool
๐Ÿฎ8. Miraculous Medicine
๐Ÿฎ9. Business Deal
๐Ÿฎ10. Finding Nova (part one)
๐Ÿฎ11. Finding Nova (part two)
๐Ÿฎ12. Finding Nova (Part Three)
๐Ÿฎ13. Finding Nova (Part Four)
๐Ÿฎ14. A Not So Divine Doctor
๐Ÿฎ15. Dare to Bet?
๐Ÿฎ16. Readying for the Bet
๐Ÿฎ17. Royal Issues
๐Ÿฎ18. Show Me My Victim
๐Ÿฎ19. Mystical Medicine
๐Ÿฎ20. Confronting Denari
๐Ÿฎ21. Ribbon of Ice
๐Ÿฎ22. The Vermilion Pavilion
๐Ÿฎ 23. Fighting Herself
๐Ÿฎ24. Her Second Power and a Strange Complication
๐Ÿฎ 25. Ceremonial Scissors
๐Ÿฎ26. Ceremony of Death
๐Ÿฎ27. A girl named Fortis
๐Ÿฎ28. Magic Restraints
๐Ÿฎ29. Silent Mission
๐Ÿฎ30. The Vault
๐Ÿฎ31. Being Watched
๐Ÿฎ32. Back Home
๐Ÿฎ33. Bane Clan
๐Ÿฎ34. Her Lab
๐Ÿฎ35. Nova's Health and Preparations
๐Ÿฎ36. Ghostly
๐Ÿฎ37. Midnight Fright
๐Ÿฎ38. Clouds and Light
๐Ÿฎ39. Meeting the Sage
๐Ÿฎ40. Wrath
๐Ÿฎ 41. Healing in Body and Mind
๐Ÿฎ42. Royal Tea Party (Part One)
๐Ÿฎ 43. Royal Tea Party (Part Two)
๐Ÿฎ44. Royal Tea Party (Part Three)
๐Ÿฎ 45. Royal Tea Party (Part Four)
๐Ÿฎ 46. Imprinting
๐Ÿฎ47. Forbidden Living Magic
๐Ÿฎ48. Sly Vision
๐Ÿฎ49. Fortis Returns
๐Ÿฎ50. Fortis Infiltrates?
๐Ÿฎ51. Green Moon
๐Ÿฎ52. Illusions
๐Ÿฎ53. The Smell of Death
๐Ÿฎ54. Prey
๐Ÿฎ55. Rose Colored Dreams
๐Ÿฎ56. Ice and Fire
๐Ÿฎ57. Lotus
๐Ÿฎ58. Abagica
๐Ÿฎ59. Bubble
๐Ÿฎ60. Mimic
๐Ÿฎ61. Resolve
๐Ÿฎ62. Oberon
๐Ÿฎ63. Voice
๐Ÿฎ64. Worm
๐Ÿฎ65. The Hidden Village
๐Ÿฎ66. Hidden Motives
๐Ÿฎ67. Plans and Plots
๐Ÿฎ68. Obsession
๐Ÿฎ69. Poison and a Pain
๐Ÿฎ70. Lesson
๐Ÿฎ 71. Duke's Close Subordinates
๐Ÿฎ72. Agreement
๐Ÿฎ73. Blood Pixie
๐Ÿฎ74. Nova's Past
๐Ÿฎ 75. Nova's Birthday
๐Ÿฎ76. Starlight Veranda
๐Ÿฎ77. Gate
๐Ÿฎ78. Ice and Fog
๐Ÿฎ79. Dragon Egg
๐Ÿฎ80. Appetite
๐Ÿฎ81. Bold Taste
๐Ÿฎ82. Ice Statue
๐Ÿฎ83. Gel
๐Ÿฎ84. Empress Dowager
๐Ÿฎ85. Touching Reunion
๐Ÿฎ86. Secret Lab
๐Ÿฎ88. Love and Punishment

๐Ÿฎ87. Magic Extraction Pod

309 18 3
By ElectraEmerose

Arabella's eyes widened from the surprise of having both of her arms grabbed by Cray and Jenna. "What are you two doing?!"

"Since she's obviously a shape shifting monster, don't you think that we should detain her and put her in a magic harvesting pod?" said Jenna.

Cray paused while looking over at Jenna.

"What do you think, Cray?" Said the First Prince.

"I think that may also be for the best," said Cray quietly while looking down at her feet. "If nothing else, perhaps you could get your hands on some space magic and have your hired mage make you some useful tools."

A slow smile spread across the First Prince's face, while thinking of having a good source to harvest space magic from. It wasn't every day that something so rare threw itself at his feet. At this point, it'd be a crime to not take advantage of such a great opportunity.

"You're right, It would be extremely useful to have a source of space magic to harvest from," said the First Prince while picking up a small revolver, lifting it up to point at Arabella, and firing.

Arabella looked down at her abs with her mouth agape. A dart with a vile had been shot at her and was currently stabbed into her abs. She tried to activate her space magic to try and get away, but it was too late. The serum that had been shot into her, blocked her magic from working, and dulled her body's senses. She could only watch as the light green liquid drained into her body.

"What are you doing?" She mumbled quietly as her head drooped. "Darling, what are you doing?"

Arabella's eyes closed and her body drooped. Jenna roughly let go of Arabella as if she had been touching some disgusting thing. Cray strained under the weight of an unconscious Arabella for a moment, but soon let go of her too. Once she was released from their holds, Arabella fell backwards onto the floor. She lay on the floor unconscious, with the back of her head bleeding. Leaving a small puddle of blood where she lay.

Amber looked at the viewing screen from the bed in her consciousness space. She'd seen everything and was currently watching the three trash people from the vantage point of the floor.

Every time Amber tried to get up off of the bed, black smoke materialized in the air around her. When her skin made contact with the smoke, it felt like she'd been burnt by sizzling hot oil.

"Go put this imposter into the pod holding the dryad, in between the naga and that elf who publicly humiliated me. I've extracted as much magic as I'm going to get from that dryad. You can throw her into an empty cage for now. I'll just remove her mana core and have her disposed of later today.

"Did you extract a lot of magic from the Dryad?" Jenna asked excitedly.

"Some," the First Prince said.

"Do you think I could get some of its magic turned into a weapon for me?" Jenna said.

The First Prince smirked while reaching out and grabbing hold of Jenna's chin, tilting her face up. "If you're a good girl, this might be arranged," he said.

A slight blush appeared on Jenna's cheeks and she licked her lips.

"Let's go!" Cray said with irritation apparent in her voice. She bent over, grabbed one of Arabella's hands, and started pulling.

Jenna frowned at Cray, but she soon joined, pulling on Arabella's other hand. They slowly dragged her across the floor and out of the room; leaving a bloody trail in their wake. They exited the large room, pulled Arabella back through the hallway, and finally in front of the magic harvesting pods.

"Do you really think that this isn't Arabella Amber," Cray said quietly.

Jenna looked down at the girl unconscious on the floor. She abruptly let go of Arabella's hand and wiped her hands off on her light pink wrap dress. "If we're lucky, it is. You heard the way he was talking about her. If his feelings for her progress any further, neither of us will have any chance with him whatsoever. Besides, do you really want to share the First Prince with that thing?" She said while kicking Arabella in the side.

"I'd prefer to not have to share him with anyone, but I know that's not going to happen," Cray said while looking at Jenna.

"Exactly, but if you and I can agree to not get in each other's way, we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement," said Jenna.

"Either way, if his relationship progresses further, we'll both have to be submissive to Arabella. She would be his legal wife. I'm willing to help you become the First Prince's legal wife. My status doesn't allow that to be an option for me. I will help you, if you make a magical oath to never suppress me," said Jenna.

"A magical oath?" Cray said with a nervous squeak while grabbing hold of her light green empire dress.

"That's right," said Jenna.

"Let me think about it," said Cray.

"That's fine, but don't take too long. I'm not a patient woman. If you refuse to work with me, I'll find someone else who will," Jenna said. "After all, I have the royal baby to look after," she said while rubbing a small bump above her pelvis.

Cray pinched her lips together while looking down at Jenna's baby bump, but in the end she shook her head in agreement. "I'll get back to you with my answer soon," Cray said.

Cray took a deep breath and sighed, before walking over to a large silver cabinet beside the extraction pods. She opened up the cabinet and pulled out a large jar as big as half her body. Then she carried that jar over to the pod that held an unconscious dryad within it. She attached the jar to a tube that came off the right side of the extraction pod. The liquid the Dryad was floating in was swamp green and sparkling, as if someone had tossed in a large amount of tiny glitter flakes. To the left side of the pod, mounted in the stand, were four large buttons. The buttons said load, unload, extract, and drain. Currently the button that says extract was lit up. Cray walked over to the buttons and pressed the one that said drain. A low humming sound immediately filled the otherwise quiet space and the green liquid within the pod started swirling around. It was kind of pretty in a way, with the tiny glitter flakes catching the light.

Amber watched as the green liquid slowly separated and drained into the large jar. Once all of the color was removed, a lock at the bottom of the pod opened, and the remaining clear liquid poured out into a drain in the floor. Once the pod was only holding the dryad, Cray pushed the button that read 'Unload'. The mount then turned the large clear pod horizontally, flipping the dryad face up. The bottom of the pod lowered down to the floor, like a loading dock with the dryad's back against it. Cray bent over and grabbed hold of both the Dryad's arms, dragging her off of the loading panel.

"Are you going to give me a hand," Cray said while gasping for breath.

Jenna rubbed her belly again. "I had a small cramp earlier, so I couldn't possibly help."

Cray rolled her eyes, not believing Jenna for a moment, but didn't bother arguing with her. She finally was able to get the Dryad off of the loading plank and then turned to Arabella. Just as she was about to grab hold of Arabella's wrists, she saw Jenna had already grabbed them. Jenna had a large smile on her face while she tightly wrapped her hands around Arabella's wrists and tugged her towards the loading plank.

"This is what you get for always trying to get in my way with the prince. All you had to do was lay down and die from being poisoned. It could have been a peaceful death for you. No one asked you to fall for the prince. You weren't supposed to want him for yourself. He was mine! That was the only reason I decided to become your maid in the first place. You knew that royals were allowed to take their wife's ladies in waiting as concubines. You knew that, but you tried to fight me anyway. I've always wanted him. Ever since I saw him in his carriage, I wanted him. Why was it that you were allowed to marry him, but he was out of my reach? Well he isn't anymore. I'm pregnant, I'll marry him, and you'll be dead. This pod will drain you into mana exhaustion and then I will dig out your mana core with a knife," said Jenna.

Amber tried to jump out of the bed again, but she was immediately surrounded by black smoke, and felt the sensation of being covered in boiling oil.

"Ahh!" she screamed and collapsed back onto the bed.

As soon as her back was against the bed, the black smoke cleared away, and the pain disappeared. Amber gasped and breathed heavily in relief, but a great deal of anger simmered inside her. If she managed to get out of this situation alive, she would not soon forget this incident.

Amber watched as her body was pulled onto the loading plank and Jenna happily pushed the button to load her inside. The bottom of the pod lifted up and sealed her body inside, then the top of the pod popped open. Cray walked over and placed the breathing apparatus onto Arabella Amber's body along with the three tubes. One went below her heart, one went into her stomach, and another went into her bladder. The long thick needles attached to the ends of the tubs were stabbed deeply into Amber's body. Then the pod was closed and Cray pushed the loading button. The pod filled up with clear, slightly gelatinous fluid, and then flipped back up.

Amber watched the viewing screen, trapped inside Arabella's body, from within the magic extraction pod. She watched the smug smile plastered on Jenna's face as she stared. Cray frowned while looking at her inside the pod, but then sighed, and walked away. Jenna continued to watch while her smug smile turned into a huge gleeful grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
341 22 11
Doom! One day, I became the daughter of Lucellai, the villainess in a novel. She, who fails to kill the Empress, ends up with a terrible death in the...
21.6K 2.6K 50
||FEATURED IN WATTPAD'S HUMOR PROFILE|| "It's almost like choosing between an espresso and a stuffed cheese omelette." I groaned. Amber was shocked...
200K 6.1K 54
I could say this is one clichรฉ story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...