FRAGILE HEART ( Kim Taehyung)

By Pvtgurlll

Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But a... More

part 1| GRADUATION
part 2 | KIMS?
part 3 | we met again ?
part 4 | fasten your seat belt
part 5 | GIRLFRIEND?
part 6 | CAN I HUG YOU?
part 7 | REUNION
part 8 | IT CAN'T BE HER
part9 | TIED UP IN A BOND
part 10 | HIS REPUTATION
part 11 | HOPE YOU WON'T BREAK ME
part 12 | JIWOO
part13 | PERSONAL DIARY
part 14 | STAY
part15 | HANGOUT
part 16 | I'M SORRY
part 17 | WHY ME?
part 18| FLASHBACK
part19 | HATE YOU
part 20 | RUDE
part 21| CAN'T YOU LOVE ME?
part 22 | PAST
part23 | SAVE ME
part 24 | BUSSINESS TRIP
Part 25 | JIWOO'S WEDDING
part 26 | MINA & YERI
Part 27 | MINE
Part 28 | JEALOUSLY
Part 29| DATE
Part 30 | MOM
Part 31 | Who ?
Part 32 | Betrayal
Part 33 | Fate
part 34 | My Boss
Part 35| Take over
Part37 | I'll always look for you
Part 38 | I'm still me
Part 39 | Remember me
Part 40| flabbergasted
Part 41| Daddy issues
part 42| You & I
Part 43 | Marry me .
part 44 | Epilogue: you & I 4ever
New cover

Part 36 | We used to be..

820 30 0
By Pvtgurlll

"What do you want now?" Yn sighed for the nth time .
"I called you many times why are you answer" . taehyung leans on her desk waiting for her to answer .
Yn continued to do her work, knowing that he'll just waste her time ..
"Yaaa you brat I asked to sometimes" taehyung was losing his sanity, never in his life anyone ignore him not even I his dreams. How dare she's ignore me ? . The thought..
"Brat? Me . Listen here  kim if you don't have any work to do get out don't ruin my mood you idiot" she sighs ..
"You want to get fired so badly don't you ?"  Yn's eyes light up after hearing him. A grin formed on her face ...
"OMG YES KIM YOU GOT ME, COMEON FIRE ME " She squealed ..

" Sure sweetheart I'll one day, but before that lemme enjoy seeing you suffer ".
" Get out "
" It's my office "
" Alright then I'm out, it's lunch time anyway " yn leaves a fuming taehyung standing there
" This bitch "

••••
Yn was heading towards her desk, her eyes landed on jimin and lily, who were talking together. She should mind her own business. She thought. But it was too late, jimin already noticed her walking and waved at her calling out her name " YN" .
Not wanting to be rude she thought maybe she should greet him not as a past but in a professional way
"Yes Mr park ?"
"Ntg, I just saw you passing by "
" Aaa, sorry but I've to go I'm lil busy "
Jimin's cheering face immediately failed. She didn't even gave him a chance to talk. He pressed his lips together and nodded...

" Mr Kim " yn walks in without knocking like always...
" Don't you know how to knock? "
" Why ? You were doing some illegal stuffs ? 
"Yeah I was planning to kill you "
"Oh yeah then keep trying , you can never do that" she sneered and rolled her eyes ...
"What you want, make it fast"
"Mr Kang is free today, so I scheduled the tonight , ummm in about a hour we need to leave "
"Alright remind me " ..

•••
Right now they both were heading towards taehyung's car . As soon as they were near the car . Taehyung suddenly throws his car keys on yn .
" Wtf "
" Drive the car "  yn folded her hands on her chest
" And why do you think I'll kim, I'm not your fucking driver, so you better help yourself "
" Oh  darling, you'll drive, unless you want me to keep you forever "
Without giving her a chance to speak she , he  hopped in with a smirk on his face ..
" He's getting out of line, I'll kill him for  real "

•••
As yn was left with no choice to drive she took the  car to their destination, it was a restaurant, pretty high five one ..

After greeting eachother they started to discuss about business, yn had nothing to say, she was uninterested in their talks, she sat there pretending to listen everything, but only if they know. Taehyung smiled in victory when he got the deal.
"Mr Kang thank you for giving us a chance, we'll email the designs to you" . Taehyung and Mr Kang did a ending handshake.
Yn stood up watching them, she sigh tiredly... She was happy that she could finally go home ...
"Let's go ? Shall we it's pretty late and I'm tired" she took her handbag .
"Yeah I'm going home, badnight Ms bae"
Taehyung started walking past her leaving a bemused yn  behind.
"Wait !!! What do you mean you're going home ? Drop me home" he turned taehyung and chuckled
"I'm not your drive sweetheart help yourself"
"W... Whatt?  Kim you can't be serious right now "
" I don't joke, specially at this late, I'm tired. Book a cab and go "  he rolled his eyes
" I hate you kim Taehyung " as taehyung was about to open his car door he stopped midway .
" As if I don't. Feelings are mutual". He shut the door and drove away, leaving yn behind.
"Bastard, scumbag!! HOW DARE HE ?" she huffed in annoyance. She quickly book a cab. She was happy that she finally got a cab at this hour (almost 10pm ) .

By the time she reached home yeri was already asleep. After doing her night routine she went to bed, sighing in relief that tomorrow is Saturday so no work .

••••
As the sun rised again, yn was hoping for pleasant day, she was planning to spend her day with herself. But to her luck her day was ruined with that one text ..

Kim moron:- I've work for you come to my house "xxxxxx"
Yn :- are you serious? It's work off day, ain't no way I'm working "
Kim  moron :- stop throwing tantrums, will you ? I would never call someone to my home if it's not important, specially not you. It'll ruin my day seeing you.

Reading the sentence she felt pang her her heart. It was harsh . He shouldn't have said that. When it's her who's suffering from start and enduring everyone in silent .
"Where are you going?" Yeri stops her when she walked downstairs.
"It's urgent work, I'll be back "
"But I was planning a sleepover at Mina's"
"I'll be back " she said in hurry and felt the house, leaving a dumbfounded yeri standing...
When taehyung said he'll send her the address she didn't know he'll give her his father's house address.
" Oh so he lives here" .. she paid for the cab and stood in front of the door ringing the bell. It's the same house where they both came to stay, same house where their wedding was arranged, same house where her dearly uncle also lives. Of course he's taehyung's father.
The door was soon opened by a maid.
She took her  to the living room and told her to wait ...
All the good memories flashed up in her mind, but soon vanished when she reminded herself "she needs no one now" she's not the same . Before coming here she's was fully aware that she might have an encounter with her uncle aka taehyung's father, she was prepare.
All sort of thoughts were running in her mind. The trail of her thoughts broke when she saw eunji running across the hall, denying to eat food, and the woman running behind her was Ari.
" Eunji come and have it please, orelse you'll get sick "
" Aaa ynnie " eunji squealed and ran  in her arms , seeing yn sit there ...
" Ynnie are you here to play with me ? " The Lil kid grin happyly.
" Yes ynnie will play but why you're not eating anything? " She scrunched her nose " I don't like veggies " she showed her puppy eyes " then I won't play with you if you don't eat "..
Eunji's face sadden "think about it " yn whispered in her ears slowly...
She kept a finger on her chin, pretending to think about the deal offered by yn
" Okay I'll eat, but you should play with me after that "... She ran to the dining hall.
" Thanks Ms bae for your help, sometimes she can be really stubborn " Ari who was there watching them said..
" It's okay! Sometimes we just need to play some tricks with them to convince "
Ari nods her head
" Aaa you look like you know a lot about kids, are you married? " 
" Omg no, it's just I have a neice " she turns a awkward grin ..
" Btw what brings you here ? "
" Oh yeah, it totally slipped out of my mind, kim ... I mean Mr Kim called me for an urgent work . "
" Oh that must be important that, btw he's in his office room, take the stairs, then left, the third door is his office room"
Although yn was fully aware of each and every door of the house, she didn't show a hint on her face, instead she nodded her head and thanked her ...

"You called me ?" She walks in maintaining a poker face. Taehyung was doing some work. He was in his casual clothes wear a specs making him look 100× beautiful. His sleeves rolled up till his elbow, his veins popping up .
Shaking up her thoughts she walked in front of him and took a sit, waiting for him to speak .
"Speak will you ?" She said losing her patience, while he was doing his completely ignoring her presence but this time he spoke " why are you so pissed hmm?"
"Just being around you gives me a headache" . He made a hurtful expression "ouch, but darling I give an excellent head massage, wanna try ?"  She scoffed " forget about the massage touch me kim, I'll break your hand ".
" Umm strong enough "
" Anyways here look at this" he turned his laptop towards her " these are some rough sketch, I want you to make some more, but not rough make it a complete sketch of design and forward it to Mr kang's secretary " . She looked at him , despise being an complete headache, he knows how to handle things, she had faith taehyung can bring up the company again.
" And yeah do it now "
" N... Now?"
"Yeah now "
"Kim it's my day off, I need to be somewhere"
" I'm not asking you to take all the day to complete it, make it fast so that you can go " . She rolled her eyes. She started to work.
3:30 pm

Yn was working, while taehyung was still there, resting his hand on his chair and his chin rested on his palm . He was staring at her ?
She noticed his stares for awhile now , it was making her unfocused on her work, she was almost done with her work , but he was making it difficult for her to continue furthermore. "Stop shooting daggers at me kim "
"Why does it makes your heart flutter?"
"As if ". Liar it does

Yn flinched with a sudden outburst from the door. Eunji opened the door as now she was getting impatient to play with her. As she promised to play with her . She was waiting for 3 hours now .
"Ynnie you said you'll play with me " she ran to her. Completely ignoring her father's presence. Whose eyes pop out seeing his beloved daughter giving attention to yn .
"I'll baby, just give me 10 mins I'll be done " she patted her head
"Promise?" She forwarded her hand showing her pinky .
"Promise"
"Eunji come here daddy  will play with you"
Taehyung opened his arms only to be rejected by his own daughter" no I want to play with ynnie"
Now his eyes were out. he looked at yn she smirk raising her eyebrows .
He stood up to take her in his arms but before that she ran out of the room " this girl" . jealousy was clearly shown on his face . He can't stand his daughter giving attention to other people like she does to him especially not in front of him.

A thought hit him again, she called her yn again . Why ? . He rested his hand on his hips and turned to yn " why everyone keeps calling you yn ?" .she stopped doing her work. Not like she wanted to but felt like her hands are paralysed. She looked everywhere but not him .
"Isn't your name bae Suzy ?"  Yn became nervous. She felt she was caught red handed stealing something.
"It is , not everyone calls me yn .... It's ... It's .. my nickname... Yeah nickname" he nods . "But why your face is so red "
"Shutup kim and here I'm done, and if you need anything don't call me or text me" she put her completed work on the desk and left the room .

•••
"Caught you " yn said to eunji who was hiding behind the couch . Eunji bursting into laughter same did yn . She started tickling her making her laugh more..

Taehyung walked downstairs after taking a nap hearing their voices. He smiled seeing them playing. Even though he hates yn maybe but he has no problem with her playing with his daughter.
"DADDY " eunji's attention was on taehyung now. Yn turned back to look at taehyung. Messy hand. Still half asleep. He's overworking. She thought.
Eunji ran into his arms "now you remember your daddy" she giggled, snugging in his neck .
Yn stood there sadly smiling, deep down how badly she wished she was there with them . But that one incident made her cold-hearted. Her smile disappeared when his eyes landed on her. She looked away and took her bag . "I'll get going Mr Kim"
"No ynnie please stay " eunji whinned cutely
"I have to go sorry, but I'll treat you with icecream next time ".
" Alright I'll get going now "

By the time she reached home it was 7pm .she was welcomed by a fuming yeri waiting on the couch.
" Oh now you got time ? " Yn stopped in her tracks " sorry it was really urgent ".

••••
She sighed again looking at the moon . Sitting on the balcony. She drowned in her thoughts. She can't figure out what's happening in her life .  Just 5 years ago everything was right. But as she turned the page it turned her whole life upside down .
"Ynnie " she was brought back to reality when soobin walked in her room . He came and sat beside her . She knitted her brows. He looked sad " what happened baby ?"  He poured "mommy doesn't let me play with her phone"
"Hey, you should be playing with phone, it's not good for your health"
"But I want to play" he whinned
"Umm you're stubborn just like your mom, but you better listen to her . Orelse she'll not give you your fav chocolates"
"She won't give ?" He asked cutely 
Yn shook her head
" One day when you'll grow up , you'll miss your childhood, and ynnie don't want you to have any regret, when I was at your age , I had lots of fun maybe we take out childhood as grant it and then  regret it when we become adults. I thought I would never miss my childhood, but only if anyone knows how much I wanna be a child again, I want to be free again . No stress nothing "
" I miss going out with my family, I thought I'll have this for the rest of my family, but we never know if we're getting it again, everything from my childhood I miss so badly ". Yn finally felt like she talk out her heart . But the poor little boy didn't get anything on his head . He just looked at her with his puppy eyes , she smiled, she knows he'll not understand anything . She ruffled her hair " you should sleep early huh? Don't give your mom hard time, listen to her always, you get that ?"  He nods "can I sleep with you today "
"Sure" she took him in her arms and turned around to find Mina standing, holding a glass of milk for soobin .
"You brat what are doing here, come and drink this, ynnie will not save you this time " Mina started chasing behind soobin.
"Hey ! Mina stop it he'll drink , he's a good boy" Mina's eyes travelled to yn
"You don't know what ...
" Just give me " Mina passed the glass to yn . Soobin how was on bed stood like a statue, she held his wrist and made him sit on the bed making him drink the glass of milk. Even though the poor hates milk, he can't refuse her . Just like an obedient kid he drank the milk then Mina tugged him under cover.
"Where's yeri ?"  Yn asks
"Prolly sleeping"
" This bitch is so active when she's with her boyfriend "
" Btw when's getting married? " They chuckled
" Poor him has to handle that ass forever"
" You're telling this but your kid is no less like her " Mina sighed
" Ikr, he's so active just like her aunt, and always whinning to meet eunji, I don't know who's she "  yn gulped looking down
" Eunji is his bestfriend, ummm ... Ta.. taehyung's daughter " Mina choked her drink, she started coughing.
" OMG! You crazy woman " yn give her tissue.
"You're not serious yn, he's married?" Her eyes pop out like owl
"Yeah"
"Then ain't no way soobin will be friends with her" she stood up
"Mina are you crazy ?"
"No yn crazy what ...
" He's a child, and I told you he had an accident, he doesn't remember anything" yn tried to make her understand
"Yn I don't even get it how are you even working under him, just resign"
" YK I CAN'T, I CAN'T, AND LISTEN YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING" she held her arms " they're kids I don't want them to go through hate just because we don't get along together anymore" Mina closed her eyes in frustration and nodded
" Fine, but if this time he does something then I don't care if he knows me or not "

••••
" You look like an idiot " taehyung said to jimin, who was smiling on his phone prolly texting his girl . While jimin again ignored his comment, he was too interested in chatting with his girl rather than listening to his comments.
The boys decided to come to the club and get a drink, as it was sunday, they were regular customers of the club. Today Jimin wants to chill with his girl, but taehyung forcefully dragged him out of his house .
"You're so annoying"  taehyung pointed his finger at him "Me? ... annoying?"  He scoffed .
"You know what, you both are just so annoying humans I've ever seen"  jimin looked up at him with fury .
" Are you talking about lily? "
" No not lily, she's good, I wonder what she found in a moron like you, but I'm talking about bae Suzy " he knitted his eye brows
" Now who's bae Suzy? "  Taehyung was flabbergasted.
" Isn't she your ex bestfriend, who we met in the cafe ? "
" Ahh she, her name is Lee yn not bae Suzy, pabo-ya" taehyung remained silent and just gave a nod .

••••
It was company meeting held to discuss about upcoming projects, everyone were present, giving their views and ideas. Taehyung sat in the centre while yn on his left side, yn was just listening. While taehyung was frequently glancing at her, which went unnoticed by her. His mind was occupied by something. Since morning they both didn't shared a word, nor yn said replied anything to his tricks..

"Meeting dismissed" he announced.
After everyone was out, yn took her things to leave, as taehyung was just sitting in his place, lost in his thoughts.
" Lee yn " she stopped in her tracks as she was about to open the door. Her hand stopped in midway holding the handle .
" Lee yn is your real name, your real identity " she turned around, ready to fool him again but ..
" Was sent to prison for revealing company's personal information, for which the company almost went bankrupt"
"Wha.. what are you saying?"
"You're not bae Suzy "

"What was the reason?"

.
.
.
...
*Sigh* what's next ?
Tell me if it's good, or shall I just rush ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 13.8K 47
D A R K R O M A N C E "If you fucking add your opinion in my matters then your pretty face won't work,Princess. I'll fucking kill you and feed you...
215K 5.7K 33
Kim taehyung, a very rich CEO was forced to marry a women who have a daughter But things don't go well, both souls were having feelings for each othe...
26.4K 839 13
What's the point to marry someone who loved u first then said he doesn't like u but u have to marry him? Just bcoz u love his parents u agreed for e...
343K 14.2K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...