Dismantle that pair of offici...

lolovemyself tarafından

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... Daha Fazla

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

End of Doomsday Arc

2.7K 105 16
lolovemyself tarafından

Doomsday 20

The old butler and Bai Yun's craftsmanship were very good, and it was rare for everyone to put down their guard for a meal, and even open a few bottles of wine.

After a meal, everyone was very happy. Except for Bai Tang in Shao Licang's arms.

Shao Licang didn't allow Bai Tang to retract his tail. When eating, he flicked his tail. Every time he stroked his tail, Bai Tang shuddered.

Bai Tang squinted at someone who was doing the trick, and saw that Shao Licang was numb and his mouth was dry, he just wanted to take the little goblin in his arms.

"Cough cough." Bai Yun couldn't see it anymore. Although he knew that his younger brother was bullied by a pig, he heard that it was different from seeing him face to face.

"Boss, your image is collapsing..." Heizi was eating his meals, envious of the dead, and he also went out of the base to look for someone to come back later.

"Whoever eats will wash the dishes at the end." The old butler put down the dishes and said slowly.

Everyone has a meal, speeding up the rice, and no one wants to wash the dishes.

Shao Licang put down his chopsticks and said, "I'm done eating, you can do whatever you want" and carried Bai Tang back to the room. As for whether he was really full, it was unknown. Anyway, Bai Tang had room for a small bag, so he was reluctant to starve Shao Licang.

Fire Squad at the base.

The scarred man who was previously abolished by Shao Licang belonged to the flame team. The captain was the heroine Tan Qingqing in the original plot, who sent Bai Tang to his bed and was tortured to death.

After listening to what his subordinates said, Chen Feng was so angry that he dropped a glass, "Whoever dares to touch me is impatient."

The man with scars was still talking with more content, but this time the focus was on Bai Tang, saying that there is something in the sky and nothing under the sun. The scarred man's face was twisted, didn't the man care about the boy, wait for the captain to get him, and then play with the brothers after the game is over.

Since Chen Feng came to the Guangming Base, the team has grown rapidly, and there are many ability users who come here because of their fame. When has he been slapped in the face like this, he decided to meet the newcomer tomorrow.

The most lively task halls are in the morning and evening, one for receiving tasks and the other for handing in tasks.

Since Shao Licang has joined the Guangming Base, he naturally needs to know more about the Guangming Base.

Early in the morning, Shao Licang and He Lang came to the mission hall.

The tasks hanging out are basically killing zombies, where to collect supplies, or work in the Guangming base.

After watching for a while, Shao Licang decided to take the next five-star mission and go to the research institute in the suburbs to get back the research materials.

As soon as he took it, the others were in an uproar.

This task has been hanging up for a long time and no one dared to take it. Because this task is really not easy to do. It's easy to go to the suburbs, but before the apocalypse erupted in that place, it was not said that the guards were dead. Now, there are many zombies. It's not that no one took it, but the team that took on this mission was wiped out, and no one survived.

This person seems to have only come in yesterday, so he probably doesn't know the truth.

The staff responsible for the registration task repeatedly emphasized confirmation, "Are you sure you want to take over the task of the research institute?"

"Sure."

"Okay. Let me first explain that this mission is very dangerous. Anyone who takes this mission must sign a life and death certificate. If it fails, the base will not take any responsibility. If the mission is completed, you can get some of the base's Management rights." The staff dutifully explained the dangers and rewards of the task.

"Snapped--"

Shao Licang was about to sign when a hand suddenly appeared in front of him and slapped the life-and-death status on the table.

The person here is none other than Chen Feng, the captain of the Flame Squad.

"It's really a coincidence, I also liked this task." Chen Feng confronted Shao Licang with a half-smile but not a smile.

The staff naturally recognized Chen Feng as a frequent visitor in the mission hall. As long as the mission was taken by the flame team, he had never failed. If he takes on this task, his chances of success will be much higher.
"This mission is very dangerous, and the two of you can work together to take over the mission." The staff saw that Shao Licang was more imposing than Chen Feng, and her instinct to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages allowed her to say something that would not offend both sides.

"In that case, can I add my team?"

Li Junran smiled and dangled a silver chain, and his black motorcycle suit made him look extremely handsome.

"First come, first served, I'll take it." Shao Licang took back the form of life and death and wrote down his name.

When the staff saw the name on the life and death certificate, they were shocked. Shao Licang, the president of the Shaw Group, Shao Licang, the top five golden bachelors in the world.

She stood up excitedly, and sure enough, the person in front of her was Shao Licang, who had dominated the cover of economic magazines all the year round.

"That...that, Mr. Shao Licang, can you sign my name?" The staff turned into a brainless fan, opened the book for private use and handed it to Shao Licang.

Shao Licang smiled and refused, "There is no president of Shaw Brothers anymore. Take the task."

Chen Feng raised his eyebrows, but he didn't expect this person to have some backing. Tsk, it's the end of the world, whether you are the president or not, speak with a big fist.

"A Cang..."

Chen Feng was still sneering when he heard a soft voice. He turned his head and saw a cute boy with a smile and frowning eyes, and threw himself into the arms of Shao Licang next door.

"Why didn't you wait for me~" As soon as Bai Tang woke up, she found that Shao Licang was not around, and the depression that was almost influenced by the characters was about to break out. Or the system reminded him that he was going to see the mission. He got up in a hurry and was caught by Bai Yun to wash and eat breakfast before he could bring him out to find someone.

"Little lazy pig, am I calling to wake you up?!" Shao Licang smiled and tapped the tip of Bai Tang's nose.

Li Junran greeted him, "Little brother, do you still remember me?"

Bai Tang glanced at him, saw Shao Licang nodding again, and then called out sweetly, "Hello, Li Ge~"

"Hello, hello..." She's so cute and cute, but it's a pity, why not mine. Li Junran bit the handkerchief in his heart.
Chen Feng's eyes were hot as he looked at it, and it really was a superb product. At first glance, he knew that it tasted very good. It's a pity that he was served first.

Because Bai Tang was afraid of strangers, Shao Licang took Bai Tang back after taking over the task.

Chen Feng looked at Shao Licang's back and sneered, then glanced deeply at Li Junran who also hadn't left, and then extended a "friendly" hand, "Hello, I'm Chen Feng."

...

On the day of departure, after the decision of the upper management, let the three teams take over the task of the research institute together, as long as the data is returned, it will be of great help in researching the antidote to the zombie virus and ending the apocalypse.

"Boss, get ready."

"Captain, get ready."

"Boss, the inspection is over."

"Set off!"

The three teams each got into their own cars. In the car, Shao Licang closed his eyes and rested. Because of the danger of the mission, he did not bring Bai Tang out, but kept Bai Tang, Bai Yun, the old housekeeper and He Lang at home.

As everyone knows, the family is in trouble again.

"Have you found Tangtang?" Bai Yun asked anxiously.

The old butler shook his head at the same time as Helang.

Could it be... a bad thought rose in the hearts of the three of them.

Shouldn't it be to find Shao Licang? Well, Bai Tang has escaped with a "conviction" before.

In the trunk, something seemed to be surging.

The squirrel had just emerged from the blanket in the trunk.

"Squeaky-"

A big hand directly held his entire body, and then... looked at Shao Licang flush.
"Tangtang, why are you not good~" Shao Licang narrowed his eyes.

"Squeaky—" Bai Tang twisted the rat body, but heard the person above say, "Don't change."

Shao Licang didn't allow Bai Tang to transform, and he would go to the research institute later. I don't know how dangerous it is, but it's safer to look like a squirrel.

He put the little squirrel into the pocket of his jacket, "Be good~ or else I won't go to the institute today, let's go home."

Shao Licang was only trying to frighten Bai Tang, but Bai Tang was really frightened and stayed in his pocket obediently.

As we approached the research institute, there was a burning smell in the air.

"Tangtang, the heroine was detected nearby." The system looked at the electronic map, "It seems to be in the southwest, no, it's in the northwest...no...it's nearby anyway."

"I know, I'll be careful." Bai Tang stretched out her paws and leaned forward to look, then was pushed back by Shao Licang.

According to the information given by the base, the research institute is heavily guarded and cannot be so quiet.

The three teams got out of the car, and the research institute in front of them was as silent as death, not to mention zombies. There was not even a single grass on the ground.

The research institute is divided into five layers. After entering the research institute, zombies appear from all directions, and people's scalps are numb.

But the strange thing is that the zombies seem to just surround them, not giving them a chance to escape, and not attacking.

They closed the door of the institute and ignored the strange phenomena outside. The most important thing now is to find the zombie information in the research institute.

When they walked to the hall, many small holes suddenly protruded from the surrounding walls, spewing blue smoke. Some people were too close to the spout to cover their mouths and noses, their faces turned blue, and they fell straight down.

"Toxic, run away."

Covering your mouth and nose is only temporary, the main thing is to get out of here.

In this way, the three teams dispersed under the thick smoke.

Most of the others went up. However, Shao Licang walked down with his own people. he had guessed, the basement was heavily guarded, and there were no less devices than those who had to go upstairs.

While holding down the little squirrel to prevent him from coming out, he groped for the mechanism on the wall.

When the door in front of him was opened, a large group of zombies in white research suits rushed out.

They had been starved for a long time, and after turning into zombies, they had not tasted the taste of living blood.

When everyone saw this, they picked up the machete in their hands, and cut the heads of the zombies one by one like cutting a watermelon.

The stench was more intense. Bai Tang sat in his pocket and stared at the map opened by the system. The smaller red dots on it represented the position of the heroine.

Tan Qingqing is approaching.

"No, has this world collapsed into scum, and the heroine has actually evolved into a zombie king." When the system detected the heroine's ability, the whole thing was bad. Is this the rhythm of annihilation? ! ! !

Doomsday 21

Soon, Bai Tang didn't have to stare at the map to observe the heroine's position, because the red dot had already overlapped with them.

Tan Qingqing, come here.

Shao Licang and others entered the laboratory and controlled the computer to copy the data. The door that had been opened slammed down, and at the same time the voltage became unstable and flickered.

Before the data was copied, the laboratory fell into darkness.

"Qiu'er, can you copy the documents for A Cang?" Bai Tang asked, hoping that he could help A Cang.

"No problem." The system basically responds to Bai Tang's requests, not to mention such trivial matters.

In the darkness, a few sharp ice stabbed towards them.

Shao Licang could not see the environment, but he could identify the direction by listening to the voice.

"Everyone leaned against the wall."

The target of the attack was Shao Licang. Others could not see the situation, but they could rely on the sound to know how intense the fight was.

In fact, Shao Licang is not embarrassed, his ability can resolve almost everything, including attacks. It's just that he wanted to test the strength of the people in the dark.

Tan Qingqing was a little embarrassed when she saw that she could not hit Shao Licang three or four times. She fiercely mobilized all the zombies in the research institute. Today, she must tear up this group of people.

The zombies that were originally surrounding the other two teams stopped attacking, staggered, and walked downstairs one after another.

Here, Tan Qingqing not only failed to meet Shao Licang, but was instead found her place by the other party. , throwing her skills back with a backhand.

Suddenly, Shao Licang froze, and there was a space in his heart.

Tan Qingqing seized this opportunity and slashed Shao Licang's throat with sharp fingernails.

"Thorn-"

The lights came on suddenly. The strong light with disinfecting effect made Tan Qingqing's skin peel off.
In order to help Shao Licang, the little squirrel ran out to turn on the backup power supply, but did not expect that this action would distract the other party.

After the others got used to the strong light, they opened their eyes and saw an enchanting woman kneeling on the ground, her gray-white skin began to peel and mottled, and her scarlet eyes were full of hatred.

"what--"

Tan Qingqing struggled to stand up, trying to hold Shao Licang to die together.

If she was going to die, Shao Licang would also be buried with her.

It is a pity that Shao Licang destroyed her power crystal core in the supermarket in the early days of the end of the world. She didn't show it before. Now she tried to use all the energy, and the crystal core in her brain couldn't bear the compressed energy. Several cracks appeared on the nucleus.

When she moved, her head swelled with pain.

Shao Licang's neck was bleeding with black blood, but he ignored it, a sneer appeared on his stern face, and a black energy ball gathered in the palm of his hand.

Who dies and doesn't know?

After swallowing the jade pendant and evolving into a zombie queen, Tan Qingqing learned a lot of things, including the end of the world, including rebirth, and the suppression of various abilities... Only then did she realize what a terrifying existence she had provoked.

"North……"

She didn't say a complete sentence, her eyes overflowed with strong fear, and she couldn't rest her eyes.

What does Tan Qingqing want to say? Bai Tang was about to grab something vaguely, but was interrupted by the sudden alarm sound.

The red light made a screeching bell.

The headless zombies lost the control of the zombie king, and following their instincts, they swallowed up the living people who were watching the fun and tore up the two groups behind them.

Several ability users did not have time to defend themselves and fell into the mouth of zombies.

"Boss, boss..."

Shao Licang was scratched by the zombie king, and the blood flowing out was black.

He leaned against the wall, beckoned for the little squirrel, and stroked Bai Tang's back. "Shao Licang, are you alright?!" Li Junran broke in despite all odds, and anyone with a discerning eye could see that Shao Licang was not in a good state now.

He was scratched by a zombie! ! !

Shao Licang was not afraid of death, but he couldn't let Bai Tang go.

"I'm about to become a zombie, you guys, take him out." Shao Licang handed the little squirrel to a group of his men.

Then he turned his head to look at Li Junran, "My group of brothers, please."

Looking at Shao Licang's gradually gray face, Li Junran nodded solemnly, "Okay."

"Squeaky—" I'm not going,I do not go……

The little squirrel jumped around on everyone's hands, jumped to the ground and came back to Shao Licang's side, arching beside his cheek.

"Squeaky—" I'll accompany you.

Shao Licang's eyes are the love of the family, "Dear~ go out with them and go back to find Baiyun."

"Squeaky-" I won't go, I won't go.

The alarm sounded more and more urgent, and Li Junran turned to look at the countdown on the computer screen, "No, it's going to explode here."

When Tan Qingqing activated her skills earlier, she broke the self-destruct switch, and the institute was about to explode.

"Come on..."

Li Junran grabbed the back of the squirrel's neck and walked out, followed by the others.

"Squeaky--" Bai Tang twisted left and right, activated his unique skills, stretched out his claws, and gave Li Junran a stroke. While he was in pain, he curled up and rolled back into the laboratory.

"boom--"

The research institute collapsed suddenly, and everyone who could run ran out. The only ones left inside were the zombies, the dead power user, and Bai Tang.

"Boss..."

It is said that men do not cry easily. Shao Licang is not only their eldest brother, but also a brother, a good brother who is like siblings.

However, he saw that the flame was covered with a green light.

At the critical moment, Bai Tang gathered all his strength, spawned the plants under the ground, and protected him and Shao Licang.

"Qiu'er, I want to use the energy of the next world." Bai Tang looked at Shao Licang with a gray face, and said firmly to the system.

"No, we can no longer punish the world, the world order will collapse." The system refused to give Bai Tang energy.

"Qiu'er, I beg you, let me save him." Bai Tang pleaded.

"No, it won't work if you say no." Although the male protagonist treats Bai Tang very well, he will never allow Bai Tang to be punished again.

"Qiu'er, Qiu'er, Qiu'er..." Cries and begs mixed with tears, like needles, fell on the system's heart, wow wow wow pain.
"In addition to mobilizing the world's energy, there is another way..." The system was finally defeated by Bai Tang's tears, maybe this method would allow Bai Tang to enter the next world faster.

Shao Licang's ability and zombie virus are of the same origin. If it is an ordinary zombie virus, it can still heal itself, but Tan Qingqing devoured the jade pendant, and this jade pendant should not have appeared in this time and space. The toxicity of the zombie virus suppressed Shao Licang's self-healing ability. Therefore, with the help of the system, Bai Tang transferred his vitality to Shao Licang.

Live for life.

As a result, Bai Tang's body became weak in an instant, and he did not have many years to live.

Shao Licang came out of the ruins without incident, which was a pleasant surprise. He also took back the research materials on zombie viruses, and directly entered the management of Guangming Base.

Li Junran is the same.

And Chen Feng, who was also lucky enough to survive, was assassinated by Shao Licang under Bai Yun's reminder.

As a management staff, you should do everything possible to rack your brains for the base, so that the surviving humans can have a better life.

However, Shao Licang was not. He threw the management right to Helang and stayed with Bai Tang all day. He was rumored to be addicted to masculinity by people who didn't know, and he was not fit to manage the base.

No matter how the survivors had opinions, the upper management did not dare to make a sound under the strong suppression of Helang.

one year later.

In the afternoon, it is rare to have warm sunshine.

Bai Tang was lying on the rocking chair, taking a nap.

Baiyun gently placed the small biscuits and afternoon tea on the small coffee table. Shao Licang put it on his lips, signaling her not to wake Bai Tang.

Bai Yun took a deep look at Bai Tang, nodded in confusion, took the tray out of the room, and couldn't help covering his mouth any longer to keep himself from crying.

Brother, why did her brother...

The brothers and sisters of the Bai family lived to the end of the plot, but Bai Tang...
The young man in the rocking chair stretched out his hands that were even drier than the old man, and picked up a small biscuit tremblingly, but he couldn't hold it, and it fell to the ground in mid-air.

Shao Licang bent down to pick it up and put it on the coffee table.

Bai Tang covered her face with her hands, "I'm so ugly, don't look at me."

"How come." Shao Licang surrounded the boy, "Tang Tang has always been the most beautiful, and will always look good in my heart."

He took Bai Tang's hand, revealing a wrinkled face.

Because of the transfer of vitality, Bai Tang's current body is almost the same as that of an eighty-year-old old man. Old age is directly manifested in appearance.

Shao Licang kissed Bai Tang's cheek lightly, "If it wasn't for the day, I'd be afraid that Tang Tang would be angry, and I would definitely take my little goblin away."

This is accepted, it is naturally a matter of intimacy between husband and wife. It's just that Shao Licang was just talking about it. The only purpose was to make Bai Tang relax.

"You're bad~" Bai Tang burst into laughter, looking at the clear blue sky.

"If I'm not bad, Tangtang doesn't love..."

Shao Licang enjoyed this tender moment, and was also afraid of this moment. He was very afraid, and at some point, Bai Tang would not answer him again.

"I want to hear stories."

Bai Tang drinks water with Shao Licang's hand holding the cup.

"Okay, I'll tell Tangtang a story." Shao Licang picked Bai Tang up and sat on the rocking chair himself, while Bai Tang sat on his lap.

"What does Tangtang want to hear?"

"I want to hear the story of the squirrel..."

"Okay." Shao Licang covered Bai Tang with a small blanket and told a story.

"Once upon a time, in a forest, there lived a little squirrel, and under the little squirrel's tree lived a young hunter. Every morning, the hunter would get up early, prepare water and fruit for the little squirrel, and then go out to hunt. After hunting in the afternoon, he returned from hunting. , will put the freshly picked pine nuts under the squirrel tree..."

Bai Tang listened to Shao Licang's speech, and a corresponding picture appeared in his mind. He could imagine how carefree that little squirrel lived.
"And then?" His eyelids grew heavy...

Shao Licang held Bai Tang's hand tightly, "One day, the little squirrel said that he wanted to go outside to play, but the hunter would not agree, but he couldn't resist the little squirrel's request, so the hunter agreed in desperation. He waited, waited, waited. Ah wait, the days go by."

"Is he back...is..." Bai Tang asked weakly, breathing lightly.

The man felt the boy's heartbeat getting slower and slower, and slowly stopped beating. After a long time, he pulled the small blanket and wrapped the boy's body with residual warmth.

"The little squirrel didn't come back in the end..."

Shao Licang put his hand on the wooden warehouse at the temple, "Bang——"

"Orion... decided... to find... his... little squirrel..."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

623K 27.1K 67
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
989K 42.3K 88
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
204K 9.8K 54
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
862K 29.7K 106
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...