Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

Doomsday 14-16

3.2K 114 24
By lolovemyself

Over time, those who failed to awaken were the first to stand up. One by one, the zombies moved sluggishly, sniffing the breath of the living people, and their throats made a "hissing" sound of the air leakage channel. After seeing the living people who had not yet awakened, they jumped up excitedly...

Shao Licang likes quietness, and most villas are sparsely populated. Bai Tang looked out the window, and occasionally a few zombies in suits were wandering on the grass. The stench in the air became stronger and stronger, and Bai Tang sneezed several times before closing the window sassily. Zombies look disgusting, but his Ah Cang looks good.

There were horrific screams on the streets of the busy city. At the same time, in the villa, on Shao Licang's body, black light and white light intertwined, the light became stronger and stronger, and then slowly returned to Shao Licang's body.

and.

Xi.

group.

right.

"Qiu'er, how's Ah Cang?" The picture was a bit strange, Bai Tang didn't dare to approach it casually, and only after everything returned to normal, Bai Tang dared to ask the system to test it for Shao Licang.

After scanning the whole body of the male protagonist, the system had to sigh, he really deserves to be the son of heaven. Although there are many loopholes in this world, he did not awaken the thunder-type power according to the original plot, but awakened a more powerful "creation". The so-called creation is life and death. In short, it can heal Others, this is life, and at the same time has a devouring ability that can devour everything, like a black hole.

"Don't worry Tangtang, the male protagonist has awakened a more powerful ability." The system explained Shao Licang's ability, and Bai Tang felt relieved.

"Tang Tang..." Shao Licang slept for two days before awakening his supernatural powers. The energy consumption was huge, but when he woke up, he couldn't find Bai Tang who was not by his side.

"A Cang, eat." Bai Tang had prepared the food long ago. He fed Shao Licang a glass of water, and then hurried downstairs to serve the hot food in the microwave.

After eating and learning about the events of the past two days, Shao Licang habitually took Baitang into his arms, "I'm sorry for leaving you alone for two days."

Bai Tang didn't take it seriously, "It's okay, I don't know what happened to my sister, Grandpa Zhang and the others." When I went to serve the food just now, when I passed by other people's rooms, it was all silent and silent, and Bai Tang didn't dare to Just open the door.

Shao Licang agrees with Bai Tang's actions. If someone really becomes a zombie and hurts Bai Tang, he will never forgive himself in his life.

"I'll accompany you to see." Shao Licang picked up Bai Tang and went downstairs.

The door of a room was violently broken open, and Helang patted the dust that did not exist on his body, and Xinxin walked out of it.

"Awake?" Shao Licang raised his eyebrows.

He Langhui smiled, but there was unstoppable excitement in his eyes.

"There is something to eat in the kitchen, and eldest brother can take it casually." Bai Tang nestled in Shao Licang's arms, revealing a pair of curious eyes, wondering what power Helang awakened.

Helang is hungry now. Hearing that, he likes Bai Tang more. He is really sweet and sweet. He reached out and touched Bai Tang's hair, but was avoided by Shao Licang.

"The boss is really stingy." He Lang muttered, complaining in a low voice to Shao Licang, who was protecting Bai Tang like a calf.

"I heard, Ah Cang is not stingy~" The little squirrel's five senses were very strong, and he keenly caught Helang talking bad about Shao Licang.

"Yes, yes, the little cute Ah Cang is not stingy at all~" It's just stingy with us. Helang waved to Bai Tang and turned to go to the kitchen.

In the next few hours, everyone woke up one after another, and all awakened their abilities.

A group of big men excitedly in the hall of the villa, Walk around, eager to go out and find a few zombies to try your hand.

Baiyun awakened with the water ability, Helang was the power, and others, some were fire-type, some were earth-type, and some were hypnotized, and an old butler actually awakened the speed ability. When everyone was still talking about supernatural powers, the old housekeeper felt like a wind was blowing under his feet. Before the other people had spoken five sentences, he had already brought out the food in the kitchen and put it on the table.

"What kind of power is Little Cutie?" a man named Kuroko asked.

Bai Tang was stunned for a moment, with a look of frustration on his face, "I don't have any supernatural powers."

The person next to him stabbed Heizi with an elbow. Which pot can't be opened, which pot can't be opened, and don't have a brain. If Cutie wakes up with supernatural powers, who would close the doors and windows and cook the food when we're unconscious.

In fact, the food was collected by the system in the previous world, and placed in a small bag space to keep it fresh and warm. But it was unhappy first, and it actually made its host unhappy.

"Tangtang, ignore them, who said you don't have powers..."

Bai Tang's eyes lit up, and he asked expectantly, "Do I also have powers?"

The system said proudly, "Of course, my Tangtang is the best. Because Tangtang is a squirrel, you can feel the nature and use the plants in the natural world for you." According to the classification of abilities, it should be regarded as a wood-type ability. But it is also distinguished from the wood type, which is more useful than the wood type ability.

Bai Tang was no longer sad, he faced the crowd, and according to the method taught by the system, he urged a fruit to grow. After about two minutes, the green potted plant was covered with fruit. Helang picked one and tasted it, it was quite sweet.

Everyone's eyes became more excited, darling, it's incredible, and you won't have to worry about running out of food in the future.

"Tangtang is awesome." Bai Yunyu straightened up proudly, telling you to look down on my family Tangtang.

"Tangtang is amazing." Shao Licang was more straightforward, and directly placed a kiss on Bai Tang's cheek. He doesn't care whether Tangtang has supernatural powers, whether he has or not, he will do his best to protect his treasure.
It is useless to have skills without actual combat. After dinner, Shao Licang took the lead, and everyone went out to find zombies to practice their hands, and collected some supplies by the way.

"But don't we have a lot of supplies?" In the room, Bai Tang asked puzzled.

Shao Licang explained while changing his clothes: "They can't always rely on space, and the supplies will always run out one day. Only when they become stronger can they be fearless."

Bai Tang nodded, and when Shao Licang was about to go out, he hugged his thigh, indicating that he would also follow.

"Tang Tang is good, wait for us at home, it's dangerous outside." Shao Licang didn't want to take Bai Tang out, and he didn't know what was going on outside.

The big men expressed their approval one after another, and they kept talking about not going out to Bai Tang. Such a cute baby, isn't going out to give rations to the zombies? !

In the end, Shao Licang made the decision, Bai Yun, Bai Tang, and the old housekeeper stayed at the villa, and the others went out to check on the situation on the first day.

Bai Tang looked at Shao Licang with tears in her eyes, and told him over and over again, "Pay attention to safety, pay more attention to the road, and observe more."

Everyone can't help but feel sour after being separated from life and death by Bai Tang, why didn't Xiaokai tell them, they also need to be reminded to be loved, oh oh oh~

After they left, the old housekeeper locked the doors and windows according to Shao Licang's words, and let Bai Tang go upstairs to watch TV and prepare afternoon tea by himself.

Bai Yun rarely found a chance to be alone with Bai Tang, so she came to Bai Tang's side and sat on the ground.

"Tangtang, my sister wants to talk to you, can I?"

Bai Tang held the squirrel doll that Shao Licang bought for him, with two dimples on her cheeks, "Okay~"

"Tang Tang to Shao Licang..."

"I like A Cang." Bai Tang seemed to know what Bai Yun was going to ask, and quickly replied before the other party finished, "A Cang also likes me, we have done the most intimate thing, sister can't be a good match. ."

Bai Yun was heartbroken, she originally thought that if Bai Tang was on a whim, she would be able to take Bai Tang with her when the heroine appeared in the later period, but now it seems impossible.
Hey~ Big sister knows, as long as Tangtang is happy." Bai Yun absently accompanied Bai Tang to watch the nature documentary.

Out of selfishness, she didn't tell him everything in the last conversation with Shao Licang. She concealed the rebirth of the female protagonist and the future of the end of the world. This is her biggest reliance. The heroine drives away their sister and brother, and can also rely on the plot to avoid those disasters.

On the other hand, Shao Licang's team also went well. They went to a mall and successfully dealt with the zombies wandering aimlessly outside the mall.

"Hey, this power thief is easy to use." A man looked stupidly at the zombie burned by his fire power.

"Don't be in a daze, go in." Helang opened the side door of the mall and beckoned them in.

The area where this mall is located is not prosperous, and even if it mutates into zombies, there are not many. However, what they didn't expect was that before them, there was already a team that took the lead.

Almost all the zombies on the ground were separated from their heads. Most of the zombies had broken heads. It seemed that someone had been searching for something and stirred them for several times. There were still some fine ice slag left on it, and a few were traces made by sticks or machetes.

"Honey, this is too disgusting." Heizi covered his mouth and nose, and the bloody and disgusting picture made him almost spit it out.

Shao Licang is the calmest one. He learned from Baiyun that there is a thing called a crystal nucleus in the head of a zombie, which can improve a person's ability level.

"Go search for supplies first." Shao Licang gave an order, and Helang scattered with the crowd, splitting up to search for supplies.

Shao Licang was not short of supplies. He came to the freezing area, opened the refrigerator, and put all the yogurt that Bai Tang liked recently into the bag. After searching for a while, a fierce wind with blood came from behind.

Shao Licang bent down earlier, and turned his back with a kick.

The person who came hurriedly ducked, turned over to the wall, "Xuuuuu——" After a few clicks, the ice blade broke through the air and stabbed at Shao Licang...

The movement in the frozen area was too loud, attracting the attention of two groups of people, and the noisy footsteps ran towards this side.
Seeing that the opponent was no match for Shao Licang, he was kicked to the ground. A man suddenly stepped forward and overturned the refrigerator, separating Shao Licang from the woman. The two stopped there.

Tan Qingqing pushed away the man who stepped forward to help her, and she gathered the unwilling look on her face. When she stood up, her face was as proud as a queen. It would be more like without those two footprints on the shoulders.

"Who are you and why are you attacking our boss?"

Facing the angry big men behind Shao Licang, Tan Qingqing said coldly, "Sorry, I thought it was a zombie." Even if it was an explanation.

Shao Licang observed for a while, then suddenly smiled, "It's okay, dare to ask your name?" He could recognize without asking, it was the woman who hurt Tangtang last time.

Tan Qingqing thought that Shao Licang didn't recognize her, and there was a glimmer of joy in her eyes. On the surface, she still maintained her image of the flower of the high mountains, "Tan Qingqing."

Tan Qingqing is good-looking and has excellent ice-type abilities. Everyone on Tan Qingqing's side thought that the other party was trying to win Tan Qingqing over. If Tan Qingqing left, the team on their side would lose a big help and glared at Shao Licang and the others.

Anyone who knows Shao Licang knows that Shao Licang's smile is by no means trying to win over people, but an angry smile.

The author has something to say

The heroine has appeared~ In the next chapter, Tangtang is going to transform into lemon essence~

Doomsday 15

The man pulled Tan Qingqing and wanted her to leave here with them. The materials were almost collected, and it was not easy to provoke them at the opposite side.
Tan Qingqing was unmoved, she looked Shao Licang up and down with her eyes, and found that there was no jade pendant on him, and she was a little disappointed.

Where did that squirrel come from, and who was instructed to ruin her good deeds. Fortunately, the jade pendant has already confessed to the owner by dripping blood. Others can't open the space. They still have to find the squirrel and get the jade pendant back.

Tan Qingqing didn't know that the jade pendant had been reset long ago, and she was still planning to become king in the last days. When she turned her thoughts, Shao Licang closed her eyes, and her mental power was like an open big net, wrapping Tan Qingqing's head, and a trace of black air wrapped around her supernatural core. Qi, don't even think about improving the power level in this life.

Tan Qingqing only felt a slight tingling in her temples, but she didn't care, she just thought it was the early days of the apocalypse, she killed too many zombies and fought Shao Licang again, her mental energy was too much.

After the apocalypse begins, it gets dark very quickly. It's 4pm now and it's already getting dark.

After dark, the mobility of the zombies is greatly improved, it is better to go back early.

Both Shao Licang and Tan Qingqing were reluctant to entangle themselves, so the two teams headed home with the supplies they had found.

The sound of the car's starting attracted the attention of the nearby zombies. They ran after the car with a roar, and the speed was obviously much faster, but they were still no match for the four wheels, and were quickly left behind.

Running all the way back to the villa, although there were some small episodes, it did not prevent everyone from showing joy on their faces. They not only gained a lot, but also learned to better control their new abilities. For the emergence of new abilities, their enthusiasm has not dissipated, and they are still discussing whose ability is more powerful when they return to the villa.

"A Cang~" Bai Tang heard a noise downstairs, and ran downstairs before putting on her shoes, and jumped into Shao Licang's arms when there were five or six steps left.

Shao Licang was frightened by Bai Tang's fright. He supported Bai Tang with one hand and patted his little butt with the other hand: "Little rascal, do you want to scare me to death? Don't be so messy in the future."

Bai Tang covered her little PP, pouted, and said dissatisfiedly, "I know Ah Cang will catch me."

It wasn't that it hurt, but Bai Tang felt ashamed of being spanked in front of so many people. He buried his head into Shao Licang's chest and refused to come out.

"I want Ah Cang to watch a movie with me."

Bai Tang's voice was muffled, and Shao Licang was a little worried that Bai Tang would catch a cold. He was afraid that he would get angry from eating too many nuts. He called the old housekeeper to make herbal tea, and carried Bai Tang upstairs by himself.

Baiyun was still upstairs, and when Shao Licang passed by her, she could smell the woman's perfume keenly.

Tangtang never used perfume, and they went out to collect supplies. Where did the perfume smell come from?

Bai Yun's eyes darkened, watching Shao Licang, who was acting naturally, stop Bai Tang from giving him more nuts to eat, looking intimate like a couple in love. She went downstairs and asked side by side what happened while she was out.

During dinner, the electricity suddenly went out in the villa, and the sudden darkness was accompanied by a few zombies' shouts.

Shao Licang touched Bai Tang's little head soothingly, but accidentally touched two pointed things.

It is Bai Tang's squirrel ears.

In the dark, squirrels cannot see the environment clearly. He shrank in Shao Licang's arms, trying to reduce his existence to protect himself.

Shao Licang touched Bai Tang's little butt, and sure enough, the fluffy squirrel tail was also exposed.

Fortunately, Bai Tang is wearing a rabbit-shaped jumpsuit today, so she doesn't have to worry about showing her tail. Ears~ Shao Licang put Bai Tang's rabbit hood on him.

The lights went out, and after a few times, the villa returned to light.

The sudden light made everyone narrow their eyes in discomfort. Shao Licang stood up holding Bai Tang, "Tang Tang's clothes are dirty, you eat first, I'll take him to change his clothes."

Closing the door, lifting the hood, the pointed ears twitched, very cute.

"Why did the ear come out?"

Ears are Bai Tang's sensitive areas, and Shao Licang's touch was as if it was electrified, crisp and numb.

"I don't know, I just came out."
Bai Tang's innocent eyes were watery, and Shao Licang's heart was about to turn into a puddle of spring water.

"Can you take it back?"

Shao Licang didn't want others to know that Bai Tang could turn into a squirrel. Although the world is in chaos now, it is impossible to guarantee that he will recover in the future.

"I'll try my best." Bai Tang tried her best to hold her breath, and with a "sho", her ears were retracted, and human ears also popped out of her hair.

"Awesome!" Shao Licang smiled and stroked Bai Tang's soft hair rewardingly.

I don't know if the transformation is stable, Shao Licang didn't take Bai Tang downstairs again, but brought food upstairs to feed.

The people who go out every day to find zombies to practice their skills are getting more and more handy. At the same time, they also find that zombies evolve very quickly, and zombies with supernatural abilities have also appeared. The zombies are tireless and incomparably powerful, and everyone still spent some effort to destroy the zombies.

With the awakening of people in the city, the awakening of most people has failed. The paradise of zombies is firstly the hospital, and secondly to the densely populated places such as shopping malls. The howls of zombies echoed day and night in the city.

"I can't stay here." He Lang wiped his glasses, stared at the topographic map on the computer and said, "We are a coastal city, and the sea level has begun to rise. According to the speed of this high tide, within a month, the city will be will be submerged."

"Lord Ge's, boss, where are we going?" a big man turned his head and asked.

"Go to Y city, Y city is located in the northwest, there are few people, and there are not many zombies." Bai Yun was speaking. According to the plot, the male protagonist and his party would go to A city, the bright base of the capital, but since now he and his younger brother are with The male protagonist is on the same boat, so the male and female protagonists cannot meet, and avoiding is the best way.

"I don't agree. Although there are few zombies in Y City, it is mostly mountainous, and there are many old forests in deep mountains. Since people can mutate into zombies, so can animals and plants." Helang retorted.

What Baiyun said to Helang made sense.

Shao Licang thought for a while, but decided to go to Y City according to Bai Yun's words.
If it's just him taking the brothers, it doesn't matter where he goes, as long as he lives. But with Bai Tang, it won't work. Sometimes the human heart is scarier than the zombies. City A is the capital of the country, and the base established is the safest, but there are many people who want to go to City A. Bai Tang is still a person with secrets, and he cannot expose Bai Tang to danger.

The boss said something, and everyone naturally had no opinion. Shao Licang had already prepared the food and weapons for the car. The rest are some materials collected from outside in recent days.

Before leaving, Bai Tang reluctantly stroked the things in the house. They could not come back when they left.

Shao Licang went upstairs to look for someone, and saw Bai Tang sitting in front of the TV in a daze.

"Can I take this away, I'll hold it, it won't get in the way."

Bai Tang held up the little squirrel doll. He really liked this squirrel, which was almost identical to his prototype. The space in the car is also limited. Except for people, the rest of the space is for living necessities and food.

"Of course you can, you can bring whatever you want." Shao Licang even picked up the doll. Well, after this period of recuperation, Bai Tang finally became a little heavier, but to Shao Licang, who had awakened his powers, it was still as light as a kitten.

"I want this, thank you, A Cang..." Bai Tang took the initiative in Shao LiCang kissed on the face and made a loud "wave", making Heizi who came up to call him envious.

"That, boss, we're ready." No wonder everyone was reluctant to come up and call for people, and it was really hurtful to look at the boss's anti-thief-like gaze. 嘤嘤嘤, I really won't steal your cutie, what's wrong with letting me take a look...

"Understood." Shao Licang replied, put a hood on Bai Tang to prevent ears from popping out suddenly, and carried Bai Tang downstairs.

And the one downstairs saw Bai Tang dressed as a little tiger, with love in his eyes, so cute, he wanted to touch it~

"Boss, you are the commander-in-chief, you can't be distracted, just let brother Bai Tang take a car with me." The younger brother came to his brother's arms. This is a big man who is not afraid of death.

"How can I trouble you." Bai Yun looked cold and arrogant, and then showed a fake smile, "I can take care of my brother, Bai Tang and I will just take a car."

One Shao Licang was enough to be heartbroken, and there were a few more to scramble for her younger brother, no way. By the way, today's Tangtang is really cute, wearing a little tiger costume, she is energetic and cute.

"No, Tangtang sits with me." Shao Licang wouldn't give them a chance, not even Bai Tang's sister.

When they really got into the car, everyone looked back at the villa and felt nostalgic. Will not be able to come back later.

Time waits for no one, and the car sped away.

Many people also came up with the idea of ​​escaping the city. Cars were full of roads, but no one dared to honk the horn, for fear of attracting zombies.

Helang is proficient in computers, connected to the satellites that can be used, and directed the convoy to go down the trail, but it was smooth on the way. Until the night when the zombies were most active, they had to find a place to stop and rest.

This is a newly opened hot spring hotel. There are not many tourists. After they dealt with the zombies of the boss and employees, they stayed temporarily. There is no power outage yet, but for safety's sake, they have drawn thick curtains to completely block the light in the house and prevent it from going out.

Just as we were having dinner, there was a knock on the door. Everyone was alert, took the weapons at hand, and the wooden warehouse was loaded.

Zombies don't knock on doors, only humans come. At the end of the world, there are many people with bad intentions. They are waiting in full force. Some are standing behind the door, and some are waiting in place. Heizi went to open the door.

"Huh, why haven't you opened the door for so long, are you all dead?" The sharp girl who spoke came filed in with a group of people.

Seeing a familiar figure in the crowd, Bai Tang fired backhand and hugged Shao Licang.

A Cang belongs to him, and no one can rob him. Neither can the heroine, nor can the official match!

Doomsday 16

According to the urination of the plot, even if Bai Yun tries hard to change the male lead's apocalyptic route, the male and female lead still meet.

The group of people who came was the hostess' group. There were males and females, half of them were college students, and the other half were rambunctious social scumbags. And the heroine is the most beautiful existence in it.

The girl who spoke just now is a part of the social gangster. She smelled the fragrance of the food, and she thought that she was a gangster on the street before the end of the world and could use others at will. She sat unceremoniously beside Baiyun and shouted at her, "Fill me a bowl of soup."

The people who come here are already hungry, and the college students are still relatively high-quality. They all feel that Wang Wenrong, the social woman just now, is not doing well, but they are indeed very hungry. Although they bring dry food, how can they compare to biscuits The food is fragrant.

Heizi and the others don't care so much, it's not bad to let them in, and they want to eat and drink for free and dream. After they confirmed that they were all rookies with little combat power, they returned to their seats and sat down to eat. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the sound of the big men eating is very loud, and the sound of smacking can be said to be heard.

Wang Wenrong waited left and right, but could not wait for Bai Yun to serve her food, and knocked on the table dissatisfied, "Hey, are you deaf, didn't you hear me calling you?"

Bai Yun slowly swallowed the rice, and when he put his chopsticks down, the sudden water poured Wang Wenrong into a chill.

"You're looking for something, right?" Wang Wenrong quit, no one has any ability.

A fireball appeared in her right hand, hitting Baiyun.

One fire and one water collided in the air, making a "stinging" sound, the water swallowed the fire and attacked Wang Wenrong.

Right in front of Wang Wenrong's eyes, the ferocious water column suddenly froze. Tan Qingqing stepped forward and said coldly and arrogantly, "Don't go too far, this lady."
Bai Yun hasn't seen the heroine yet, so she doesn't know that the woman in front of her is the one she hates most, Tan Qingqing, but it doesn't prevent her from hating that group of people, she snorted coldly, "That's right, you have to look at the master when you beat the dog, and the master's family also You have to keep your dog on a leash, lest mad dogs come out and bite people."

Wang Wenrong has no culture, but she could hear that Bai Yun was calling her a dog. She was about to fight back, but was stopped by Tan Qingqing.

Shao Licang was sitting on the main seat. Isn't the jade pendant that the squirrel stole hanging around the neck of the boy in his arms? !

Tan Qingqing doesn't want to tear her face off with Shao Licang now. I didn't do much at the supermarket last time. I guess she didn't recognize her. She had to find a way to get the jade pendant back.

"Wen Rong is ignorant, please don't care." Tan Qingqing said apologetically, but her tone was not at all apologetic.

Perhaps her gaze was too eager, and others were unhappy. Cutie has never even hugged and kissed them. What does this woman want to do?

Everyone spontaneously blocked in front of Bai Tang, blocking Tan Qingqing's sight.

People who came with Tan Qingqing saw that the other party would not give them dinner, so they could make do with their own instant noodle biscuits.

Bai Tang was about to explode the moment the heroine appeared. He watched every move of the heroine vigilantly, and Shao Licang was appalled by his seriousness.

What's so good about that woman, it can attract Tang Tang's attention.

Shao Licang patted Bai Tang's little butt, and Bai Tang almost took a bite.

"Why did you hit me?" The little squirrel was not happy, why did the heroine hit him when she appeared.

"Eat well, it's better to look at me than to look at her, don't I look good?"

Bai Tang and Shao Licang were fighting, and the meal passed quickly.

The hot spring hotel is very big. More than 20 people here tonight can live in one room per person.
Tan Qingqing originally wanted to sneak into Bai Tang's room to retrieve the jade pendant while she was sleeping at night. Unexpectedly, Bai Tang and Shao Licang were inseparable, even going to bed at night, they both entered the same room. She couldn't beat Shao Licang, which made her unable to start.

In order to supervise the heroine, Bai Yun deliberately moved to Tan Qingqing's next door. The power user's five senses are more sensitive than ordinary people. If the heroine has any movement, she can know it immediately.

Baiyun listened to the door opening and closing in the next room, as well as the sound of pacing in the room, and just like that, the night passed.

Tan Qingqing, who didn't find a chance all night, refused to give up until she got the jade pendant.

The next day, everyone planned to set off. Originally, at this time, the two teams could part ways.

Tan Qingqing was uncharacteristic, changed her arrogant and glamorous posture, smiled softly, and seemed to care about Bai Tang like the eldest sister next door, "Little brother, there is candy here for you, sister."

Tan Qingqing took out a handful of loose candies and placed them in front of Bai Tang.

She has observed that in this group of people, only Bai Tang is the one who speaks the best and is what everyone cares about the most. If she has a good relationship with him, she can stay in the team. As for the jade pendant, she can wait Coax over slowly.

Bai Tang didn't like the heroine, he turned his head and refused to talk to Tan Qingqing with a gesture of "I don't care about you".

Tan Qingqing was in a hurry. It was rare for Shao Licang to walk away for a while. She found a space to talk to Bai Tang. Why was this young man ignoring others?

Evil is born with courage, Tan Qingqing is not a good person, she grabbed the red rope around Bai Tang's neck, trying to snatch Yuzuo over.

Suddenly, Tan Qingqing's head felt like a needle had been pricked, and the pain went from Tianling cover to her brain.

"Madan, who dares to touch my family Tangtang." The system held a scarecrow, and a silver needle as thick as an adult's finger was inserted on top of the scarecrow's head.

"Qiu'er, don't kill people." Bai Tang hated the heroine very much, but he didn't like killing people.

"Okay~" the system said with a grin, "We are outsiders, and Heaven will not allow us to kill people. Don't worry, we can't kill the heroine." But it's hard to say for the hero. The system saw that Shao Licang was back, and observed three seconds of silence for the heroine.

Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Tan Qingqing was kicked over by Shao Licang. Those who followed Tan Qingqing did not dare to step forward to help her. They just happened to escape the city with Tan Qingqing, and they didn't want to offend the terrifying man in front of them.

The dark wooden warehouse mouth pointed at Tan Qingqing. Shao Licang moved the insurance.

"boom--"

A small hole appeared in the ground. Wang Wenrong rolled around the ground with Tan Qingqing in her arms, and looked at Shao Licang with a frightened expression.

"You are breaking the law, I'm going to sue you, I'm going to call the police." Wang Wenrong said loudly.

"Pfft, hahahahaha, did you hear that, someone said they were going to sue us." Heizi laughed along with all the brothers.

Helang's eyes flashed, "Would you like me to provide you with the lawyer's phone number."
The world is in chaos, and people don't know how long they will live. How could this little girl be so naive and say she's going to call the police.

"As long as you are all dead, no one will know." The old housekeeper said coldly. He put on his coat and put it on Bai Tang. The clothes were torn apart just now.

The old housekeeper is also a ruthless character. Although he retired to take care of his life in the early years, when he was young, he followed the old patriarch Shao to death and conquered the world. The Shao family's rise was not very clean, and the hands of the old housekeeper were not very clean either.

After many years of not making a move, this time he actually made a move against Bai Tang, whom he regarded as his grandson, and he couldn't bear it anymore. He took out the wooden warehouse pinned to his waist, loaded it, and made two "bangs", and neatly eliminated the two people who were huddled by the door who were about to escape.

Gunpowder smoke filled the air.

The old butler sneered, "Come one by one, don't worry."

"Bang bang bang" a few times, the social bastards who followed Tan Qingqing all fell to the ground.

With two "clicks", Shao Licang changed the bullet, and Mu Cangkou aimed again at Tan Qingqing, who was still in shock.

"You guys, it's not good..." Before Wang Wenrong could finish her words, she collapsed.

Next, the group of college students.

They are still big children who haven't come out of society, where have they seen such a scene. They tried to escape, but their legs felt as if they were filled with lead, too heavy to lift.

"Don't kill us, don't kill us, we won't say anything..."

Bright red blood flowed on the white tiles and spread to Bai Tang's feet.

"A Cang~" Bai Tang was shaking.

It can't be said that he is a white lotus flower. According to this situation, Shao Licang will kill the heroine. The mission to kill the heroine failed, and he was about to leave this world.

Bai Tang didn't know that only he and the system couldn't kill the heroine, and thought that the heroine couldn't die.

The trembling milk voice forced Shao Licang's bloodthirsty back.

"I'm sorry Tangtang, I scared you." Shao Licang covered Bai Tang's eyes, he shouldn't have killed in front of Tangtang.
With a glance, the man with hypnotic ability walked up to the group of college students and hypnotized them one by one.

The world is in chaos, killing people has long been ignored. But Bai Tang doesn't like it, so let them die. It's just right for the big guy who hasn't tried the hypnosis ability to practice his hands.

When it was the turn of the heroine Tan Qingqing, the big man's hypnotic ability failed, and it had no effect on Tan Qingqing.

Shao Licang was a little surprised, he couldn't kill and he couldn't let go. It's more convenient for a person with a conspiracy to keep it under his nose than to let it out without knowing when to plot against his own control.

"Take her with you."

Although the process was not very good, the result was as Tan Qingqing wished to "join" Shao Licang's team.

The thick eyelashes swept across Shao Licang's palm, itching to the bottom of his heart.

"A Cang, I can't see you anymore." Bai Tang covered her eyes, her vision was dark. He wanted to take Shao Licang's hand, but the latter hugged him instead.

"Don't look, you'll have nightmares."

After getting into the car, Bai Tang sat on Shao Licang's lap, holding a squirrel doll and pouting.

"Are Tang Tang afraid?" Shao Licang's palms sweated nervously when he asked this sentence, he was afraid that Bai Tang would hate himself with blood on his hands.

"Don't be afraid, Ah Cang is beating the bad guys." Ruan Nuo's voice calmed Shao Licang's restless heart like clear spring water.

Shao Licang took out a wet tissue, wiped the red marks on Bai Tang's neck, and used his supernatural powers to remove the marks.

"Tangtang don't go near that woman in the future."

"Okay~ Then you're not allowed to approach her, look at her, or talk to her!" The little squirrel was also full of possessiveness, and set three rules for Shao Licang not to approach the heroine.

"Otherwise I'll ignore you, and I won't give you anything to eat." Bai Tang patted the jade pendant, indicating that the supplies were in his space.

"Okay. Ignore her. Follow the orders of Lord Jin..." Shao Licang hugged Bai Tang in a very good mood. Tangtang is full of possessiveness towards herself, which is nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.1K 171
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
20.8K 38 7
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment, little does she kno...
54.6K 772 10
Meri nayi nayi shadi hui hai. main 19 saal ki hu. mere sasural wale bohot shareef hai lekin na jane kyu kuch dino se badal se gaye hai.
63.1K 3.3K 36
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...