It's a least I can do ✔️

By zarrylove30

he can't give him anything, but he don't need anything from him, but love. 💚💛 More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 (end)
new

part 5

180 19 0
By zarrylove30

Harry

      I went into the bathroom and turned on the water.
      after such a long time I was very pleased with the hot water. 
     I almost forgot about being angry with Zayn and many other problems, but then I remembered home, my friends and started crying.  I cried loudly for a few minutes and when I got rid of my emotions, I left the bathroom.
       I opened the door and immediately bumped into Zayn's strong chest.

 -      I have finished...

-        I know, dear, now I will enter.  - Sometimes I wonder if this person really kidnapped me, because he talks to me very armly.

      He winked at me and went into the bathroom, and I stayed in the room. these white and beige walls are touching my heart, but what can I do. 
      Suddenly I heard how Zayn started howling.  he worth it.

 -     Harry!  Harry!  Enter the bathroom!

 -        what do you want?

 -     Come to the bathroom, I said on time!

 -     You are naked!  - I could barely contain my laughter now.

 -     Harry, come in, I'll wrap myself in a towel.

 -      I won't come.

 -      Harry, don't make me angry, come here on time!

 -      No!

 -     Harry, you know my friend is here and you alsi know what's going to happen when I get out of here. Now be a good boy and come in right away.

 -        Okay.  - I understood that the matter was serious.

      I opened the bathroom door and realized that there was something wrong with the shower. 
    Zayn was standing inside with his hair foaming.

 -        Take me to the tap and wash my head!

 -       Me?

 -        Do you see anyone else here?

 -       But...

 -       Harry quickly.

       I walked over to Zayn and led him to the faucet. Okay hehas really god body.

 -        Bow your head.

      I turned on the water and washed his hair.

 -     Was it difficult?  Why don't you laugh anymore huh?  are you scared baby?  Do you know that you don't have to play with me?  why don't you believe me?  - he was coming closer and closer.

 -      I...

 -     Yes, what about you dear?  Do you know how much I want you ? do you know how many things I can do to you?  you know I really want to do, but I won't.  do you know why love?

 -        Why?  - I asked in a whisper.

 -        Because I don't want you to be afraid of me sweetie, I will never hurt you!

Yeah....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 3.5K 33
Harry is suicidal. He knows he needs a savior. He craves to be touched, held and loved. Maybe Zayn can give him that even if they are two guys,It's s...
13.5K 1K 21
(completed) "where he was normal just in his eyes , where his love was hidden in the deep corner of his heart ,his heart which only beats for his har...
846 57 3
Now after all he can do is wait. And doing so is proving to be more of a challenge for the past three hours. The longest three hours.
482K 32.3K 58
"Stop acting like you know me."