๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž | ๐‡๐ฐ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By _han_jisung_0609

"This all seems familiar...I think I...remember you?" Hyunjin x Reader started: 7/23/22 ended: - credits to... More

ch 1- the good news?
ch 2- a planned child?
ch 3- is she better?
ch 4- a jealous storm
ch 5- playdate
ch 6- tragic
ch 7- lost princess
ch 8- my new home?
ch 9- freedom?
ch 10- sos
ch 11- a faithful encounter
ch 12-
c h a p t e r 13
c h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 15
c h a p t e r 16
c h a p t e r 17
c h a p t e r 18
c h a p t e r 19
c h a p t e r 20
c h a p t e r 21
c h a p t e r 22
c h a p t e r 23
c h a p t e r 24
c h a p t e r 25
c h a p t e r 27
c h a p t e r 28
c h a p t e r 29
c h a p t e r 30
c h a p t e r 31
c h a p t e r 32
c h a p t e r 33
c h a p t e r 34
c h a p t e r 35
c h a p t e r 36
c h a p t e r 37
c h a p t e r 38
c h a p t e r 39
c h a p t e r 40
c h a p t e r 41
c h a p t e r 42
c h a p t e r 43
c h a p t e r 44
c h a p t e r 45
c h a p t e r 46
c h a p t e r 47
c h a p t e r 48
c h a p t e r 49
c h a p t e r 50
c h a p t e r 51
c h a p t e r 52

c h a p t e r 26

275 9 8
By _han_jisung_0609

~2 weeks later~

Yang Y/n's POV

It was the beginning of October, and it was the month of Chan and Minho's birthdays. I wanted to do something special for them, and that was to bake a cake.

They weren't born on the same days, Chan was October third, while Minho was October twenty-fifth, but I wanted to do something for both of them.

I got up and got ready to go out. Once they both left, I put on my shoes and headed out to the store.

I hopped on the bus, then I got off at the store. I went inside and went straight to the baking supplies. 'Hm...which flavor...?' I said looking at the different flavor cakes they had.

I walked around a bit until I found a flavor I thought they'd both like: vanilla with strawberry in the middle.

As I was walking, I happened to turn my head to the left and I saw Hansol off in a distance. 'Shit...' I thought to myself.

I walked fast around the isle and went fast to the front of the store and put my basket away.

Hansol POV

I was at the store looking at what to eat since I didn't feel like cooking.

I was in one of the isles when I turned my head to see a girl walking away fast. 'Did she just steal?' I thought since I saw her leave right away.

I decided to follow her and see where she was going. I saw that she went outside, so I followed her and got in my car and waited to see where she was gonna go.

Yang Y/n's POV

I walked fast out the store then saw a bus at the bus stop. "Thank God..." I mumbled as I walked fast to it. As I was approaching, the bus started to take off.

"NO!" I yelled as I ran to the bus that had already left. I looked everywhere to see if he was coming close then in the distance I saw a black car.

My heart sank, and I started to run fast the opposite way.

Hansol POV

I saw her start to run then I got real suspicious. "Where are you running to?" I asked myself as I drove off to follow from a distance.

Yang Y/n's POV

  I was running as fast as I could, and I could see the woods from a distance then closer to me. I had a feeling that someone was following me, so I turned around. As I did, I saw Hansol coming after me.

Hansol POV

  When the girl turned around, I saw it was Y/n.

  "WHAT!?" I said as I sped up.

Yang Y/n's POV

  I gasped as I ran faster. I ran fast into the woods and took off down the path that led to the cottage. As I was running, I turned to see if Hansol was coming, and I tripped on a rock.

  "AH!" I said as I fell and scraped my knee through my pants. I turned and I heard his car approach, and I got up and ran faster.

When I got to the cottage, I quickly went inside and locked the doors and windows. I grabbed my phone and called Minho.

The phone rang and rang but no answer. "Ugh! Minho!" I said as I started to freak out and cry since Hansol could be close to me right now.

I called Chan, but he didn't answer either. "CHAN!" I yelled as I put my phone down then pushed things to barricade myself.

I heard banging on my door and yelling. "Y/N! YOUR ALIVE!? I SWEAR, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Hansol said screaming behind the door.

I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and picked up my phone and ran to my room. I closed my door and pushed my desk by the door.

I looked at who else I could call, and I saw Hyunjin's number. I pressed it and dialed him. "P-Please pick up..." I said breathing heavy and crying a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 89 10
๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ...
95.2K 2K 86
Hwang Hyunjin, the best boyfriend you could dream of. He was what you needed in horrible times like this. But were you what he needed? "Y/n you know...
932K 40.5K 104
Minho's friends knew he was lonely and all they wanted to do was help. He wouldn't let anyone in that is until they enlist the help of Han Jisung. ...
49.1K 2.3K 54
"We're all spiraling, and I don't know what's going to happen when we hit the end." Started: 4/10/22 - 4/16/23